The Tranquil Storm Ep. 01

Story Info
Toni finds unexpected comfort in the arms of a SD! Superstar.
2.2k words
4.43
8.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone, firstly, I want to say thank you those of you who read the first chapter of my first series which involved Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch, especially those of you who left a rating, like and/or comment. I encourage you to leave a rating and comment on this and all of my stories so I can make sure I'm delivering good content for all of you. As I begin another series, I feel I should let everyone know that my hopes are that each series will stand out and be unique, so not every series just seems like the same thing, different names.

*****

Series: The Tranquil Storm

Episode: Comfort Amid The Nudes

As much as she tried to bury it in the back of her mind, Toni Storm just couldn't seem to stop thinking about what had happened.

Once again, much like several weeks ago, a few more of her nudes had been leaked online. And as much support on social media as she received, she couldn't seem to shake off the embarrassment that she felt.

She had hopes that spending the afternoon working out at the performance center would distract her enough so that she could focus on the upcoming NXT UK Takeover event, where she was scheduled to challenge Rhea Ripley for the NXT UK Women's Championship. However, that just wasn't happening for her on this day.

Instead, after just an hour of working out, she couldn't focus any longer and retreated into the locker room, where she took a seat on the bench and almost instantly broke down into tears. Being one of the only people at the performance center, she figured she'd be safe to cry alone for a few minutes.

Meanwhile, the door to the PC was swinging open as Zelina Vega entered the training center. She had seen when she woke up that more nude photos of NXT UK's Toni Storm had been released and, despite the fact she hadn't spent very much time with Toni, felt oddly compelled to speak to her in-person. She saw soon after that Toni tweeted a photo of her working out at the PC, and decided to head down there to see if she could find her and talk to her. And, of course, get a workout of her own in.

As she entered the training area, she looked around, trying to find the blonde bombshell for whom she was looking. However, without seeing her out there, she worried that she might have missed her. That was, until, she walked into the locker room, immediately hearing weeping.

"Hello?" she asked as she walked around the wall and into the locker room, gasping when she saw Toni sitting on the bench, tears running down her cheeks. "Oh my gosh, Toni, are you okay?" she asked as she quickly rushed over and sat beside the Australian Rockstar. She put her arm over Toni's shoulder and gently gave her a comforting hug, "I actually came here looking for you, I saw what happened this morning, I'm so sorry to see that." Zelina sympathized.

Initially surprised by hearing someone come in, Toni tried to quickly stop crying. However, when Zelina entered and quickly began to comfort her, she let her guard down, continuing to weep as she felt Zelina's arms comfort her. Toni sniffled and wiped her cheeks, "I just... Why do people have to do this? Why don't people understand we're human too? This is so fucking embarrassing!" she vented as Zelina softly rubbed her back.

Nodding her head, Zelina totally understood how she felt, having gone through the exact same thing. "Hey, I totally get it, Toni. The same thing happened to me last year." she said, relating to the embarrassment Toni was feeling.

The Aussie turned her head to look at Zelina, "How did you handle it?" she asked softly.

Zelina thought about it for a minute, looking at Toni, "Well, umm..." she began pausing as she blushed slightly, "I coped in a slightly different way than most did." she said.

Toni tilted her head out of slight confusion, sniffling as she prodded further, "What do you mean?"

Zelina, blushing and giggling softly, looks down for just a moment, before lifting her head back up, "Well, uh... I had sex. Over and over and over." she said giggling, however slightly worried, not knowing how Toni would react.

That was just about the last response Toni expected to hear. It was surprising that Toni's tears seemed to freeze behind her eyes, her jaw dropped open as she merely stared at Zelina. After a moment or two of somewhat awkward silence, as Toni's mind went totally blank, until she finally managed to simply say, "Wow."

Zelina giggled and blushed, "Yeah, so... That's how I dealt with it. I know that may not be the most helpful suggestion, though." she said, feeling an awkward silence begin to fill the room, realizing that it probably wasn't the best advice for Toni at that moment. As she felt Toni's eyes locked on her, however, the Aussie going silent, Zelina felt as though the best option would be to leave. She began to stand up, "I, uh, I'm really sorry about that, Toni. If you need anything, feel free to ask." Zelina offers, as the begins to stand up. However, she is stopped when Toni grabs her arm and pulled her back down onto the bench.

"Hang on, Zelina, don't leave yet." Toni says, wiping the last of her tears from her eyes and cheeks, beginning to nod her head, "You know what? I like that idea."

Zelina was surprised, gasping and smiling at the unexpected comment, "Whoa, wait, really? Oh my gosh, that's so cool!" she said, smirking before taking interest in Toni's decision. "Have anyone in mind?" she asked almost like a high schooler begging for gossip.

Toni smirked, breathing a bit heavier as she knew exactly who she wanted as she looked down for a moment, biting her lip as she lifted her head back up to face Zelina, "I've got a pretty good idea." Toni said softly, before leaning forward and planting a long, deep kiss on Zelina.

Zelina was stunned, gasping as she felt the Aussie's lips slam against hers. However, the feeling was intoxicating, something she didn't feel she wanted to resist. It seemed as though time had stood still, that every second was really lasting an hour. But definitely not in a bad way.

After a minute, Toni gently pulled back from kissing Zelina, who was looking back at her, jaw on the floor, as Toni blushed and looked down sheepishly, a thousand thoughts running through her head. Was Zelina going to have any interest? Was Zelina going to get really angry and storm out? Or worst of all, was Zelina going to tell upper management?

However, none of that happened.

Instead, what did happen was Zelina put her hand on the back of Toni's neck and pulled her lips back to hers, the two ferociously beginning to make out as Zelina scooted over and climbed onto Toni's lap, straddling the Aussie as they fervently made out with each other. Their lips mashed together, their tongues entangled in their mouths. Zelina placed one hand on the back of Toni's neck while the other ran through her striking blonde hair.

Meanwhile, Toni gripped Zelina's cute waist, her hands running up and down her back as she arched her head up to passionately and sensually kiss Zelina.

After several minutes of their passionate kissing, their lips finally came apart, both girls running the hands softly down the other's body. "Mmm I'm glad to see you accept the offer." Toni whispers softly.

Zelina smirked, running her hands down onto Toni's cute tits, gently beginning to grope them while feeling Toni's hands playfully squeezing and massaging her ass, "Mmm I've gotta admit, Toni, when I first saw your photos, I couldn't help but get a little wet." she whispered into Toni's ear as she leans down, beginning to kiss Toni's neck.

The Aussie bit gently on her lip, gripping onto Zelina's ass a bit tighter feeling her begin kissing her neck, "Mmm well, in that case, how about you take a closer look." she moaned softly into Zelina's ear, sliding her hands down the pants of the sexy Spanish girl straddling her lap.

Zelina bit her lip, her ass gripped tightly by Toni as she pulled her lips from Toni's neck, "Mmm let's make all those worries go away, sweetie." Zelina whispered softly, reaching down and pulling Toni's top over her head, the Aussie's bra following soon after. As she gently began running her hand over Toni's crotch, she gently pressed her lips around Toni's left nipple, slowly yet passionately beginning to suck on it. Smiling as Toni's moans begin filling the room, Zelina gently moves her lips to the other boob, paying equal attention to both nipples as she began sliding off Toni's tight yoga pants.

The pants slid down past Toni's knees, before softly hitting the tile floor. "Mmm looks like someone is enjoying themselves." Zelina said in a flirty and teasing tone as she ran her hand over Toni's soaked thong. Gently bringing her mouth to her waist, Zelina took Toni's underwear into her mouth, slowly pulling it down her legs with her teeth, smiling up at Toni, the Aussie somehow turned on even more by this.

"Get ready, baby, I wanna hear you squeal for me." Zelina said softly, placing her hands on Toni's sexy, thick legs as she gently began running her tongue over Toni's clit, flicking the lips of her light stubble-covered mound as Toni gently gripped her cute tits.

"Mmm ooooh fuck Zelina! Please eat my snatch out, baby!" Toni moans, her hips gently thrusting her crotch towards Zelina's face, which proceeds to push forward, burying her face in Toni's slit, a mixture of Toni's juices and Zelina's saliva splattering onto the thick, pale, jiggly thighs of the Aussie.

Zelina smiled as she pressed forward, vociferously licking, sucking and slobbering over and inside Toni's sopping pussy, gently massaging her own crotch to the sound of Toni's moans getting louder and louder.

Toni ran her hand through Zelina's hair, using her other hand to grip her boob, moaning loudly as her legs quivered and trembled. "Uuuugh fuck baby! Mmm lay on your back baby" she groaned, looking down at Zelina, who slowly stood up, pulling off her top, followed by her pants in a slow, sexy performance for Toni, turning around and bending over to show Toni her cute ass. In response, Toni leans forward and gives a long, slow lick from the base of Zelina's pussy, all the way up past Zelina's tight asshole, causing Zelina to gasp and moan before laying down on the ground.

Toni eagerly fell to her knees and climbed over top of Zelina, her bubbly pale butt hovering over Zelina's face as the Aussie leans forward, beginning to shake Toni's sexy phat booty in her hand while returning her tongue to Toni's dripping pussy.

At the same time, Toni pushed her hair to the side and bent forward, completing the 69 as Toni begins sloshing her tongue deep into Zelina's sweet pussy.

"Uuuuugh oooh fuck Toni!" Zelina moaned loudly as she passionately licked Toni's juices like a dog with a bowl of water on a hot day, while Toni eagerly and ferociously sucked and slurped on Zelina's pussy, stuffing two fingers into Zelina's opening, vigorously tugging on her insides as she licked and sucked on her clit.

"Uuuugh f-fuck baby! Oooooh god Toni, fuck! I'm gonna cum! Uuuugh fuck cum with me baby!" Zelina moans under the Aussie.

"Uuuugh fuck yes baby, eat my pussy!" Toni moans in response, both girls' legs and bodies beginning to shake and quiver, Toni's big booty jiggling in Zelina's face as they both devour each other's mound. Then, almost exactly in syndication, Toni and Zelina's pussy exploded and squirted into each other's face and mouths, both girls squealing and whimpering loudly as they drink the other girls' juices.

They both slowed down their tongues, lapping up the last of each other juice, Zelina spanking Toni's ass playfully as Toni turned around and passionately pressed her lips against Zelina's, both girls sharing each other's squirted juice as their pussies gently throbbed and quivered.

They gasped for air as their lips broke, both girls looking into each other's eyes filled with lust and affection, "Well, this was a way better workout than I thought I'd have today." Zelina said softly as they pressed their foreheads against one another, eyeing each other's body up and down.

Toni smiled, "Workout partners?" she asked, giggling softly.

Zelina smiled as they both stood up and get dressed again, Zelina planting one final kiss on Toni's lips, "Absolutely, baby. I'm sure we'll be seeing plenty more of each other." she said, winking at the Aussie as she left the locker room.

Toni smirked, biting her lip as she watched Zelina walk out of the room. She sat down on the bench, wiping the sweat from her brow, looking down at the ground where she had just been in ecstasy on top of her new best friend. That was when she noticed the thin white lace thong sitting on the ground that Zelina had been wearing. She snapped a photo and sent it to Zelina, along with the message "Hey sweetie, I think you forgot something"

After a minute, Toni's phone buzzed with a couple messages from Zelina. Toni opened the message, gasping and smiling as she sees Zelina in her car, one hand down her tight pants, on top of her crotch, "Mmm well, how about you come by my hotel and bring it to me, baby?"