Fabulous Bitch

Story Info
Zelina Vega suffers the consequences of losing to Carmella.
10.2k words
4.76
17.8k
22

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Carmella or Zelina Vega or any other former or current WWE women.

*****

Zelina Vega was furious. She was furious at her charge, Andrade "Cien" Almas for not saving her, and more importantly R-Truth for taking him out of the equation. But most of all, she was mad at Carmella. That bitch had just humiliated her by making her tap out in the middle of the ring, during a mixed tag team match on Smackdown.

Which was frustrating, because Zelina was an underappreciated and undervalued wrestler in her own right, and this had been her chance to prove to the world, and everyone in the WWE, that she was not to be messed with. Instead she had tapped out like a little bitch, and everyone in the WWE knew what that meant by now.

Again Andrade was no real help, barely saying a word to her as he retreated to the safety of the men's locker room, leaving her to take the long walk to the women's locker room. Well, in reality it was only a short distance away, but it certainly felt like miles and miles considering what was waiting for her when she got there.

Sure enough, as she entered there was Carmella, with a smug smirk on her face which Zelina really, really wanted to slap off of her. Instead she took a deep calming breath, and then close the distance between them, her mind still racing to find a way out of this mess. She continued to be unable to find one, but that didn't stop her from trying.

"You cheated!" Zelina snapped angrily.

"Oh you know I did not." Carmella rolled her eyes.

"It, it was a mixed tag. It doesn't count." Zelina tried lamely.

"It does too, and you know it." Carmella pointed out.

"Erm, I... I... this isn't fair!" Zelina whined.

"Awww, what's the matter Zelina? Run out of excuses already?" Carmella mocked, "Then again, if that's best you can come up with, maybe it's for the best."

"I..." Zelina began again, before being interrupted.

"Stop! You're just embarrassing yourself." Carmella said, "I won, you lost. Now pay up."

"Fine." Zelina huffed after a brief pause, "But you won't break me."

"Yeah, yeah, that's what they all say." Carmella dismissed, grabbing a fold out chair which made her defeated opponent look wary, and then even more so when Carmella folded it out, put it down and sat down upon it before ordering, "Now be a good girl and strip for me. Mmmmmmm yes, show me that hot body of yours, which is mine now. All mine."

Which of course had Zelina opening her mouth automatically to complain, but she knew it wouldn't do any good. She couldn't just refuse, not if she wanted to collect the next time when she won, so she just had to grin and bear it, even if that meant suffering the ultimate humiliation, and humiliation after humiliation before that.

The first one being stripping off her clothes in the middle of the women's locker room, putting absolutely no effort into it to try and annoy Carmella, but annoyingly she seemed charmed by it. Meanwhile everyone else didn't seem to mind, Zelina silently grateful that at least this wasn't a PPV, or network special or whatever they were called now, so not everybody was accounted for, and she would only be doing this in front of the Smackdown women. Not that it was much comfort after the next order.

"Good girl. Now, bend over my knee." Carmella ordered gleefully, patting her knee, "Mmmmmmm yeah, bend over like the bitch you are! It's time for a spanking."

This got some chuckles, murmurings and even some applause from their audience, who stared shamelessly back at her when Zelina tried to glare at them. She then huffed and did as she was told, because again, she had no choice if she wanted to get her revenge. That meant stomping up to Carmella, taking a deep calming breath and then balancing herself over the skinnier and taller girl's knee.

Which was the easy part. The harder part was to stay still while Carmella had her way with her. And of course the bitch just couldn't make this easy on her, and actually get the spanking over with. No, she had to make this as humiliating as possible by dragging it out.

Carmella just had to pause to admire her prize, first with her eyes, and then with her greedy hands, sliding them all over Zelina's bubble butt and squeezing it like a butcher with a piece of meat. Of course it wasn't just for her own enjoyment. No, Carmella knew from experience that this could heighten the humiliation of the receiver, and thus make her an easy conquest.

So she gleefully dragged this out, making Zelina squirm with frustration in the process. Although it wasn't the only reaction she got. Oh yes, she felt wetness against her thigh, telling her that Zelina was enjoying this already. Which made sense, someone with an ass this hot was definitely meant to be a total bottom.

Eager to state her claim Carmella raised a hand high in the air, and then bringing it down forcefully on that cute little backside. Which of course got a cute little cry out of Zelina, the mouthy bitch unable to stop herself from continuing to let out those cries, along with some whimpers in between, as Carmella repeated the process over and over again.

Of course, every time she smacked that ass she took a long pause, going right back to the groping, again stretching this out and thus heightening the humiliation for Zelina, and the enjoyment for herself. Although it was quickly extended to a couple of strikes at a time, and then an ever-increasing number of them, albeit mostly playful. Then Carmella very slowly began phasing out the playfulness and groping for a constant and increasingly hard butt beating.

It took quite a while to actually get there as Carmella was enjoying herself so much, and honestly she was so lost in it that she wasn't fully aware that she was becoming more aggressive until the sound of flesh hitting flesh was echoing around the room, along with Zelina's screams of pain. Which momentarily made her feel guilty, as she didn't want to abuse her defeated opponents, like some tops.

No, she wanted her bottoms to actually want to be her bitches. Thankfully, as it turns out she was definitely taking a step in the right direction, as again Zelina's pussy was still wet. In fact, there was more wetness against her thigh now, which was an extremely positive sign.

Emboldened by that sign Carmella chose to focus on everything she liked about this stage of the spanking. Like the fact that Zelina's juicy butt cheeks were jiggling like jelly in an earthquake, and despite the other girl's dark skin tone her ass was becoming a nice shade of red, under the constant assault.

But maybe most of all, there were the constant cries, screams and even whimpers that supposedly tough little Zelina Vega was letting out. Oh yes, Carmella knew just how horrendously humiliating this had to be for Zelina, and while it wouldn't break her entirely it was a good step in the right direction, which pushed her through the pain in her hand, to continue the spanking, as she really wanted this bitch to become her bitch.

Zelina had never been this humiliated in her entire life. She'd never suffered this indignity as a child, and until now she managed to avoid losing any matches where her ass was literally on the line, and now she was reminded of why she had tried so hard to keep that up, because this was truly unbearable.

Admittedly, as a wrestler, she'd trained her whole life to push through pain, and this wasn't even close to the worst pain she had ever felt. However, the mental pain was far worse than any physical pain she'd ever had to endure, especially as she knew this would only be a warm-up for the ultimate indignity of having her virgin ass fucked, something which almost made her grateful for the spanking, as even at its worst at least it wasn't the ultimate act of submission.

Seemingly determined to prove her wrong about that Carmella had first groped her booty an obscene amount, heightening the humiliation for Zelina to a truly unbearable level. Then just when she didn't think it could get any worse Zelina actually found herself missing that groping, as at least it was massaging some of the pain away and giving her a chance to recover, two things she definitely missed when the groping was phased out in favour of a constant butt beating.

Especially as at that point she could no longer hold back from embarrassing herself completely by screaming, squirming and even literally crying pathetically. And that wasn't even the worst part of it.

The very worst part was that part of her, a very small part, actually enjoyed this. Enjoyed being beaten and humiliated by an inferior woman! Oh God, Zelina would never forgive her body for betraying her like this. Especially as the fact that she was partly enjoying this was obvious to the bitch inflicting this upon her, Carmella chuckling maniacally every time there was an undertone of pleasure to Zelina's whimpers and cries.

And she had to be aware of the fact that Zelina's pussy was wet, but that was only because it was rubbing against Carmella's thigh. That had to be it, and Zelina refused to accept any other reason, and was prepared to point that out if her victorious opponent tried to claim otherwise.

Losing any match was bad enough for the women of the WWE, but the very worst way to lose was to tap out, as they were literally submitting to each other publicly, the way some of them did in private. Zelina hadn't thought it could be worse than being forced to submit like that, but she got very close to doing it again when the spanking became worse than any submission hold.

Hell, Zelina was on the verge of begging to get her ass fucked before Carmella finally, and extremely suddenly, stopped the spanking. Then Zelina was just left there to whimper pathetically for a few long minutes, her now bright red ass exposed, before Carmella went right back to the humiliating groping. Which Zelina actually found herself welcoming, because at least it was soothing.

Of course it didn't last long before Carmella was pushing Zelina off of her, standing up and ordering, "Oh fuck, that was so fun. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, you have such a spank-able booty. Mmmmmmm, it made me sooooooo fucking hot spanking it. And now, you're going to help me deal with that. Oh yeah, beg to eat my pussy Zelina! Let me know how badly you want to take care of me, after I got so turned on from beating your butt."

Zelina glared up at the other woman, then nonchalantly asked, "Please may I eat your pussy?"

"No, not like that." Carmella laughed, slowly beginning to take off her own gear, "Put some feeling into it. Go on, beg for the privilege of eating my cunt. You know you want too."

While she wasn't sure about that Zelina had to admit watching Carmella slowly strip for her did put her in the mood, meaning that her begging became slowly but surely more enthusiastic, "Please can I eat your pussy. I, I wanna eat your pussy. Wow, you're so hot. And so right. Oh yes, you were right, I want to eat your pussy. I really, really do. I want to lick your pretty little pussy until you cum in my mouth, mmmmmmmm, and all over my face. Please, please give me the privilege of eating it. I want it so bad. Please... Mistress, let me eat you out. Please? Oh please Mistress Carmella, ooooooooooh please, fuck my face and make me your personal little rug muncher!"

"I suppose that will do." Carmella smirked, "Now get over here and eat my cunt you bitch! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, prove yourself worthy of being my little dyke bitch."

Carmella was kind of expecting, and admittedly hoping, that Zelina would immediately bury her face into her needy pussy and start licking it for all she was worth, especially after the world class striptease she had provided her with. For better or for worse that didn't happen. Initially it definitely seemed like for worse, although Carmella wanted to savour this, so maybe was for the best.

Either way Zelina slowly crawled until she was in between Carmella's legs, inches away from that tasty treat, before closing her eyes, leaning forward, and then slowly sliding her tongue over the other girl's pussy lips. Which of course, had Carmella crying out joyfully.

She continued making those sounds as that lick was repeated over and over again, each time Zelina's tongue starting at the very bottom of her pussy before sliding all the way to the top, and then lingering on her clit. Which was heavenly of course, but maybe a little too much too soon.

It was perfect for the first lick as a tease of the pleasure to come, but the fact that Zelina repeatedly did that without prompting proved that she was maybe trying to make Carmella cum without permission, and more importantly to bring a premature end to this act. Admittedly it was tempting for Carmella not to stop her, as it just felt so good, but again, she also wanted this to last, so sadly she had to step in.

It took her a long while to find the words, as she was just too overwhelmed with the pleasure of having bitchy little Zelina Vega tonguing her twat. Then just as Carmella seemed to have found her voice Zelina swirled her tongue around her clit, meaning that what she was going to say was completely forgotten in favour of a loud cry of pleasure.

Which was a process which was repeated over and over again, Zelina constantly finding a new trick to silence her over the next few minutes, which really did push her dangerously close to an orgasm.

And again, it was very tempting just to give in, but it was now more important than ever for Carmella to take charge, so eventually she just found the strength to stop it. Admittedly, that included grabbing a firm hold of Zelina's hair and yanking back on it so she wouldn't be distracted, which was a shame, but it allowed Carmella to get the job done.

"No bitch!" Carmella scolded with a wicked chuckle, "And you were doing so well. But now? Mmmmmmm, now I have half a mind to spank you again. But I suppose I can forgive you just this once, as long as you give me a nice long cunt lapping. At least until I tell you to make me cum, of course. Now get to it slut! Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, lick me just like that, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

The best part about taking that break was allowed Carmella to enjoy all the little expressions that Zelina made, from disappointment at no longer being able to lick pussy, to fear of again being spanked, to relief and even eager anticipation when she was once again the given the privilege of tonguing twat. Not that Carmella gave her the chance to tease her again. No, she shoved that bitch's face directly into her cunt where it belonged.

Although maybe she didn't need to bother, as Zelina immediately started lapping away at her new top's pussy like the muff diving slut she was born to be. Which admittedly meant that Carmella could no longer see the expressions on her face, but the physical pleasure she got from it made up for it.

Zelina didn't want to admit it, because it was seen as a submissive thing, but she loved eating pussy. When she had been on the independent circuit she'd munched a lot of carpet, and while Carmella's cunt wasn't the best she'd ever had it was pretty tasty. In fact, it only seemed to get better with every passing moment, which in turn made it easier to forget about why she was doing this, and just enjoyed the act itself.

That was actually why she had increased the attention to Carmella's pussy. Not because she wanted to get this done quickly, but because she just wanted more of the tasty liquid which was pretty much sliding into her mouth and down her throat automatically at this point.

In fact, if she was being honest with herself, Zelina was kind of grateful that Carmella put the brakes on things so she could have longer to enjoy being in between her legs. Besides, it was a lot more enjoyable than what was coming next for her. Better yet, maybe, just maybe if she could make Carmella cum hard and frequently enough through eating her pussy she would pass out, and thus lose her chance to defile Zelina's virgin ass.

Oh yes, Zelina liked that idea. She liked that a lot. Especially as to do it. She had to make sure she gave the other woman a nice, long, drawn-out pussy licking, which would just mean more yummy cunt cream for her to swallow. And eventually, it would mean there would be more girl cum to swallow, which in her experienced or anything would be twice as tasty as this.

Even if that didn't seem possible right now. Oh yes, the more she licked Carmella's pussy the more Zelina liked it, to the point where it might just be one of her favourite ever pussies. If only it wasn't attached to a wannabe top like Carmella, who'd had countless opportunities at this point to become the Alpha female of Smackdown, or at least solidifying herself as a top, and instead she was just a plaything for the likes of real tops like Asuka and Charlotte Flair.

Although even Zelina had to admit, it was impressive neither one of those infamous butt busters had succeeded in breaking this bitch. Maybe when Zelina succeeded where they failed it would be Zelina who solidified herself as a top.

For a few long minutes Zelina allowed her mind to be completely lost in those wonderful thoughts, safe in the knowledge that she had eaten pussy enough that her body would go into autopilot. And sure enough, that was exactly what happened, her tongue repeatedly sliding over Carmella's cunt, while making sure not to linger on her entrance, or even touch her clit.

She did touch about everything else though, and that seemed more than enough for Carmella, at least at first. Of course inevitably the wannabe top begged for more, and Zelina was only too happy to give it, grinning against the tasty treat as she did so, before finally giving it everything she had, both to try and make sure she wouldn't have too give up her virgin ass hole, and more importantly in that moment to get some girl cum.

Carmella was doing her best not to think about cumming in Zelina's hot little mouth and all over her pretty little face, or taking the bitch's anal cherry and possibly turning her into her bitch, but it was just so hard when she was getting such an amazing tongue job. She probably wouldn't have achieved it if they were doing this back in her hotel room, or Zelina's, but they were surrounded by their peers, pushing Carmella to give the best performance she could.

Perhaps more importantly Asuka and Charlotte Flair were present, and while Charlotte was mostly ignoring them Asuka was staring with frightening interest at what they were doing. Which of course made Carmella's ass hole quiver with fear, but she was fairly confident she would be allowed to continue topping the manager.

She had something in common with Zelina, that being, they hadn't initially been deemed worthy of attention by Asuka and Charlotte, which was the only reason Zelina still had her anal virginity. However after Carmella started beating them instead of topping them she found Asuka and Charlotte taking out their frustrations out on her. Which admittedly was very pleasurable, but that wasn't what Carmella wanted.

No, she was determined to be a top, and now finally she had a chance to prove herself she wasn't going to mess it up. So she held back on even asking for more for a record time, to the point where even the mighty Asuka looked impressed. Of course, she could only wait so long, while being tongued by a beautiful woman.

"More!" Carmella finally moaned, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, give me more! No, ooooooooooh, don't fuck me yet, you eager little dyke. Just tease me some more first. Yesssssssssssss, that's it. You know what to do. Tease me. Oooooooooh yesssssssssss, fucking tease my clit like the fucking lezzie bitch you are! Oh fuck yeah, mmmmmmmm, lick me just like that, ooooooooooh, just like fucking that, oh fuck! Oh fuck Zelina, how has no one made you their bitch yet? You're a natural pussy pleaser. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmm, lick me you fucking lesbo! Tease me good! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk! Mmmmmmmmmm yeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, fucking lick me!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers