The Trans Commune

Story Info
Alexis finds a new way to live.
11.9k words
4.62
3.8k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a bit of a slow burn and if people enjoy it, I do have other places in mind for this story to go which won't be so slow.

As usual, everyone participating in sexual activities in this story are over 18.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Alexis sat in her bed scrolling through Facebook looking at all of the new friend requests that she had been sent. A few months ago she had finally come out as trans, at the age of 25, after struggling with dysphoria her entire life, at least as far back as she could remember. She had finally decided to talk to a therapist after her now ex-girlfriend had found her girl clothing stash and dumped her immediately. She was advised that Facebook was a decent place to try to meet other trans people to get support, see what they were going through and to learn she wasn't alone.

Alexis had been to hell and back multiple times. Sadly her story was not an uncommon one, she grew up in a rural town living on the edge of poverty, her thin frame and perpetually long dyed black hair always made her the target for bullying. Even in her later teens when she had sprouted up to just under 6 feet tall, it didn't change anything as her bullies got taller alongside her. The emo subculture sprouted up and began to gain popularity in her junior year of high school, which provided her bullies even more ammunition even though she wasn't really into that kind of music outside of My Chemical Romance but rather preferred modern metal.

Due to being in a small religious rural town, she not only had to keep her feelings that she might be transgender to herself but also her sexuality which seemed to be pretty fluid. When she turned 18 she moved to the nearest city, it was the smallest city in the province and surrounded by a bunch of rural communities, she didn't notice much difference from her hometown other than the bigger population.

It took her years of scrimping and saving at minimum wage jobs to finally move to the big city. Her and her girlfriend moved there hoping for a fresh start before everything fell apart. Alexis had thought her girlfriend would be accepting given that they both wanted out of the small city but they had different reasons for escaping it.

So here she was on her own for the first time in three years in a new city that she didn't know very well and stuck in her tiny apartment that she wouldn't be able to afford on her own. One of the friend requests came through with an instant message as well. The profile was pretty bare bones and just had a cartoon drawing of the woman's avatar which was pretty common in the trans community, so it didn't stick out as something odd.

The message was from a woman named Sarah Jones but given the commonality of both names Alexis figured that it might be a front of a profile for somebody who wasn't quite in the closet yet. The message was sweet enough all it had said was, hi, my name is Sarah I noticed you're new to the community here and I would enjoy getting to know you.

Alexis normally ignored messages like these but she was lonely decided to respond. Hi I'm Alexis nice to meet you as well. I've only been out as trans for three months now and I'm looking to make some new friends.

Sarah responded back right away, well I transitioned damn near a decade ago now, so any advice you would like I'm happy to provide it.

That was not the response Alexis was expecting, so she asked the burning question that was on her mind, so what's with the cartoon profile picture then?

I'm a very private person. So only people who know me in real life get my real name and account. Sarah responded.

Oh okay, that makes total sense. Can never be too cautious online. I do have one question, how as a trans person do you make money? I've been trying to get a job but I think I keep getting turned down for being trans even though they don't explicitly state it. Alexis needed all the advice she could get.

Unfortunately that's a common problem... a lot of trans women end up turning to sex work because it's one of the few industries that we are specifically wanted in. If you aren't up for doing that, all you can do is keep trying. My best suggestion is to look online to see if there are any companies in your area that are LGBT friendly. I was actually born and raised in the city your living in. I left for Silicon Valley after I graduated college. I now live in Washington state, about 90 minutes outside of Seattle. Sarah responded with a long message.

Alexis sighed but searching for LGBT friendly employers was a good piece of advice. Thank you Sarah. I will do my best.

Alexis and Sarah spent the next couple of weeks chatting, getting to know each other further. Sarah said she was 30 and led a very busy life, so not to worry if she took awhile to respond. Alexis kept her up to date with the job search. After two weeks with nothing coming up Alexis did something she hated doing. She asked for help.

Hey Sarah, I hate to ask this, but do you know any way someone with terrible credit can get $700. My rent is coming up and I have no idea what I'm going to do.

Alexis sat there, looking at her phone waiting for a response, she finally seen the activation and icon showing that Sarah was typing, I can send you the money this month. You don't have to worry about paying me back. If you are willing and have your passport, you should come down here for a visit. I have a large property and you might like it down here. I will pay for your flight.

Wait? What? Are you being serious right now? Alexis replied being shocked.

I'm 100% serious and to prove it to you there is a friend request from my real profile. Sara Pogge. Google my name and you will find a lot of results. You can ignore the pieces from the right wing rags like Breitbart. That story is almost entirely fabricated. Sara replied.

Alexis seen the friend request with Sara's real picture. She was beautiful, if she hadn't already told her that she was trans she wouldn't believe it if someone told her. She accepted the request and then put her name into Google. The results for the pictures matched how she looked in the profile picture but picture for Facebook was a personal picture rather than all the professionally shot pictures that came up in Google. She was the third richest woman in the world behind Jeff Bezos' ex-wife and the Spanx lady.

Alexis jaw dropped, she kept searching, after a few puff pieces detailing how she started working for Google as a software engineer before they exploded, moved on to Amazon to help them expand further into the online sphere and then was the CTO for Netflix. She quit Netflix to start her own company, The Collective, that provided software development for some of the biggest companies in the world. It seemed she must have transitioned while in college or shortly there after because none of those articles even mentioned her being trans. People weren't sure what happened in the gap between her starting the company and now but eventually Alexis found the previously mentioned right wing article.

"Transgender Canadian communist billionaire has a Commune in America!!"

The title seemed to be where the fact ended and the rest was dreamed up crazy fiction with no source other than a "whistleblower." Although what they were blowing the whistle on, seemed to just be that the place existed. There was a story about a clash between the people who lived on the Commune and a right wing militia. Alexis knew better than to trust one source, so she searched the incident to find a more reputable source, a few local newspapers that still existed. She read that the militia had found out about the property, showed up guns loaded not expecting everyone on the Commune to be armed, they tried to break through their fence but the citizens of the Commune fired a few warning shots.

No one was injured. The citizens clearly had someone who was a good shot as only the Militia's vehicles were hit. They high tailed it, ran away and then complained that they were attacked. There was no charges from the state against the Commune citing their right to self defense. Sara really threw another wrench in their story when she offered to pay for all damages as a peace offering. The Militia rejected it and it seemed everyone who wasn't on the far right sided with the Commune being in the right.

Alexis was so lost in thought and reading every article that she could find, that the ping from her cell phone startled her. You have received a E-Transfer from Sara Pogge. She opened up the email to see that Sara had sent her $1500 and there was a message attached, figured you could use some extra money for food.

There was another message from Sara's real account, hey, when you're done reading about me, send me a message, if you're interested in coming down, let me know what day you want to come and if you don't, it's no big deal.

Alexis sent her landlord an e-transfer for rent immediately before ordering some pizza and a cheap bottle of wine. After the pizza arrived, she scarfed down a few pieces, she then decided to have a bath with the bottle of wine to consider Sara's offer. What did she have to lose, she thought to herself. This place sucked, she had no job, no friends and an apartment she couldn't afford. Not to even mention the winter that she hated with a passion. She had heard that the Pacific Northwest had much more mild winters especially in comparison to the Canadian Prairies. Also if she hated it, she was sure that she could leave and come back home.

Alexis sent a message to Sara, okay I'm down! I'm packing my bag right now. I'm willing to catch whenever the next fight out that works for your schedule.

After what seemed like forever Sara replied; I'm excited to hear that! I think you will love it here and if you don't, you're welcome to leave any time you want. We aren't a cult and I'm no damn cult leader. If people want to leave, I will help them out however I can. I just looked at flights and it looks like Monday morning after the weekend will be the best. Let me know if that still works for you and I will book your ticket.

Alexis fired away on her phone, that sounds great, I'm really excited and I should have more than enough left from what you already sent me to get a cab to the airport or I could take the bus.

I'm not sure if transit has gotten better since I lived there, you would be better off to get a cab or Uber to the airport to be on time. You need to be there an hour before an international flight. Sara responded with a helpful tip that Alexis didn't know.

Before she had much more time to think, the bottle of wine was almost empty and her phone pinged showing another email; Your flight itinerary for YYC to SEA. She smiled widely, now giddy with excitement. She got out of the bath, drying off her body and passing out in her bed quickly thanks to the wine. The rest of the weekend dragged on as she awaited her flight. Sunday night she was so excited that she had a hard time falling asleep but she was also nervous since she hadn't been on a plane since she was 16 when her family made a rare trip to Texas for a religious event, of course.

Monday morning came too quickly as she had only managed to get about 5 hours of sleep. She already had the taxi booked and set to arrive for what time she needed to be at the airport by. She left herself plenty of time in the shower to clean herself up and to do makeup. She wore her favorite black ripped skinny jeans, a blank black T-shirt, a matching set of black lace thong and bra that she had bought for herself as a coming out present and her red Converse Chucks. She was still making sure her makeup was perfect when her phone rang from the taxi cab company letting her know that her driver was downstairs waiting. She let them know that she would be right down and quickly grabbed her suitcases locking her apartment door behind her and headed for the elevator.

The ride to the airport was very quiet thankfully the taxi cab driver was not much interested in in conversation. She arrived at the airline check in counter and checked her bag even though Sara had suggested she try to fit everything into a carry on as airlines were famous for losing baggage but Alexis had too much stuff to fit into just a carry on. She cleared customs without too much issues after explaining to them that she was transgender and that's why her look didn't match her passport. She was happy to see that things were slowly getting better in that area of the world.

As she stepped on to the airplane, she realized that her seat was in the third row and that Sara had bought her a first class ticket. They offered her a drink before take off while everyone else got onto the plane which she happily accepted and slammed down. As soon as the plane was in the air Alexis passed out quickly and awoke when she felt the plane land, hearing the sounds of the tires shrieking.

When she turned her phone off airplane mode there was a text waiting from Sara, I'm at arrivals in the VIP zone you are looking for a mint green Porsche 911.

Alexis replied that she was on her way out after collecting her bag from the baggage claim which thankfully was not lost. When she walked out into the warm summer day, the first thing she saw was the mint green Porsche standing out in a sea of regular cars. It looks like an older Porsche but clearly had been modified as it stood out even among other ones that Alexis had seen before. Her eyes next trained to the woman standing next to the car, she had platinum blonde hair that was just past shoulder length, bright blue eyes that one could see from a mile away, she appeared to be an excellent shape which was showed off by her tight denim shorts and tiny tank top, her breasts were big, Alexis figured at least a D cup, it looked as if she was slightly shorter than Alexis by a couple inches. If Alexis didn't know any better, or anyone else looking at her for that matter, they would likely assume that Sara was a model and not the third richest woman on the planet.

Sara flashed a big smile at Alexis as she walked up, "If I had known you were bringing 2 bags I would have brought a bigger car," Sara poked a bit of fun at Alexis for packing so much.

"I didn't know what I would need or not," Alexis whimpered.

Sara smiled warmly, "it's not a big deal, I'm just poking fun it'll fit in the front trunk."

Sara popped the frunk and with a bit of struggle they managed to get both of the bags in. Sara opened the door for Alexis, which opened with a satisfying click, closed with just as nice of loud clunk, the way older cars did that new cars just didn't do any more. As Alexis looked around the car she realized this was not your bog standard Porsche and that was confirmed when her eyes made their way to the dashboard seeing the Singer gold badge against the black dashboard. The car looked like a piece of art rather than a vehicle to be driven, Alexis had seen videos of Singer Porsche's on YouTube and new damn well they were worth over a million dollars and had a few years long waiting list.

Sara hoped into the drivers seat, Alexis turned to Sara and spoke quietly, "I've never been in a vehicle this expensive before."

Sara flashed a smile, "you actually know what this is? Most people who aren't into cars have no clue. Even some people into cars just think this is just some regular Porsche."

Alexis grinned, "well I guess we never talked about our mutual love for cars."

Sara turned the key and the engine roared to life, she threw it into first gear peeling out of the airport once they were clear of the airport Sara turned to Alexis, "we've got about a 90 minute drive ahead of us is there anything you need before we leave the city?"

"I am starving and would love a bite to eat." Alexis replied.

"Well what kind of food do you like?"

Alexis frowned a little, "To be honest I'm kind of a picky eater... Basically if it's on the menu at a pub that's what I tend to eat."

Sara smiled gently, "Sounds good! I know a place that's on our way."

They continued to drive Alexis was staring out the window taking in all the sights of Seattle. Eventually they pulled into the parking lot of a really nice looking pub. It clearly catered to the upper class. They walked in and Alexis was immediately in love, it was very classy for a pub, the typical TVs up on the walls playing sports but also a few chandeliers hanging down, the walls were adorned with black and gold.

A waitress came up to them and handed them the menus. Alexis jaw just about hit the floor when she seen the prices. She turned to Sara, "I can't afford this place." She cried a little.

"It's on me, don't worry about it!" Sara reassured her.

Alexis decided on a burger and fries which was still expensive but was one of the cheaper items on the menu. Sara ordered the same. They both decided to have a beer while they were there. After taking her first bite of the burger Alexis understood why it was so pricey. It was the best burger she had ever had in her life. They chatted about their mutual love of 90s Japanese cars. Sara told her that she was going to love her collection. Once they finished their meal and Sara tipped the waitress handily, they got back in the car and drove off. Alexis was finally able to relax and start to fall asleep as Sara put on the band HIM. It was the perfect music to relax to.

Alexis awoke to the car coming to a stop, as she opened her eyes, she was greeted by a massive gate that was connected to an equally big fence. Sara was typing a code into her phone and then the gate doors opened. Alexis couldn't believe what she was looking at, there was a massive mansion flanked on both sides by huge garages. Next to the house was what appeared to be a high end motel that looked like it was picked up and moved on to the property. Behind the motel was a big industrial building, next to it was an equally large green house, next to them looked like a giant array of solar panels, which made her eyes go back to the roofs realizing they were all covered in panels. Behind them she could barely make out a large field of crops and passed the crops were fruit trees which she realized surrounded the entire property other than the front entrance area.

Sara pulled the car up to one of the garages, as the door to the garage went up, Alexis was hit with another wave of amazement. Sara was right about her car collection, it was on multiple lifts to fit more cars. Alexis immediately found all 3 generations of the true Nissan Skyline GTRs, a Mk 4 Supra, just like the famous one from Fast and the Furious but in a beautiful blue rather than the orange of the movie car, a RX-7 same model as the red one Vin Diesel drove in the same movie and a car that belonged in Washington, a blue Subaru STI 22B, one of the rarest models. It was then that she seen the exotics; a new purple Porsche 911 GT3, Mclaren 765LT, Mclaren F1, Lamborghini Diablo, and then finally the piece de resistance, a Koenigsegg. It looked like the brand new four seater model that Christian Koenigsegg designed because he wanted a hyper car that he could fit his now adult family and all their stuff into.

It was then Alexis realized the Porsche had been stopped in front of the lifts for awhile and Sara was just enjoying watching her. "Well, what do you think?" Sara asked.

"This is a very impressive collection! Just curious why didn't you pick me up in one of the super cars? Not that I'm mad about getting a ride in a Singer 911." Alexis replied.

"Honestly, I just love driving the Porsche, it's unfortunate you missed all the twisty roads leading here but it looked like you needed a sleep, so I didn't want to wake you up. We can always take the other cars out while we are here."

"I'm curious, what's in the other garage?" Alexis asked turning her head slightly cocked.