The Trans Commune

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This times the hands raised were few and far between, even Jessie didn't lift her hand. Alexis wasn't sure to feel happy or sad knowing that the issues Jessie had brought up were a mask to cover her fear of rejection.

Sarah spoke once more, "okay does anyone else have anything else they would like to get off their chest?" There was a silence in the room and everyone just shook their heads back and forth. "Okay then now that that's resolved, let's have dinner and try to welcome Alexis as much as we can without throwing her into the meat grinder of our internal politics."

Everyone started to quietly eat, Sara turned to Alexis, "hey I'm really sorry about all of this. It was something that was likely a long time coming and just kind of exploded thanks to the addition of you and without me talking to everyone before inviting you down here. That's on me and I'm sorry."

Alexis replied, "I appreciate you apologizing but I'm really not sure if I would like to stay now. I had pretty much made up my mind, that I wanted to stay and that's why approached Jessie because I felt like they're was an issue there."

"I understand," Sara sighed, "if you still want to go home, I will book you on the next flight out."

Alexis tried to eat but after everything that just happened she just wasn't feeling it. She asked Sara where should she put the leftover food and was told to put it back on the plate where she had grabbed them. Alexis excused herself from the table and went to the bedroom closing the door behind her. She laid on the bed trying to consider everything, thinking about whether she should stay or leave. At some point she must have fallen asleep because she woke up and looked at her phone, 3:00 a.m.

She walked into the kitchen to find Alanis already there. Alanis turned to her, "Can't sleep?"

"I passed out while I was thinking of what to do and woke up starving." Alexis told her.

"I feel slightly responsible for everything that happened, I know Jessie the best of anyone here and I should have known how she would react to me telling you things about her life. I've already apologized to her. Her and I are fine now, so next time you chat with her it should be a little bit easier. She gave you the Cole's notes version of her life I'm sure but you should really hear the full story. It might help you to understand why everything happened the way it did today. But that's if you want to stay, of course, if you want to leave that's completely understandable. This place isn't for everyone."

"Well right now the only thing I'm focused on is getting some food," Alexis let out a little giggle.

"Let me make it up to you and cook you up something, I'm not the best cook in the world but I'm decent." Alanis nodded her head acknowledging her own skills. "What would you like?"

"What I had of the chicken tonight was really good is there any way we can put that in a wrap and maybe some fries on the side?"

Alanis smiled, "sure no problem hun!"

Alanis walked into the pantry returning with a plastic container, opening it up to reveal fresh wraps. The wonderful aroma filled the air. She disappeared for a bit but returned holding a huge bag of fries which she placed into an air fryer. Then pulled the left over chicken out of the fridge, shredding it before adding it to the air fryer when there was 3 minutes left on the clock. Alexis watched Alanis and how she each movement she made was so purposeful. Each step seemed like a tiny mission to the woman. She finished putting everything together on to a plate and handed it to Alexis.

Alexis thanked her for the meal and then they ate in silence. Once she was done eating Alexis retreated back to the bedroom she was staying in, letting her thoughts collect once more. Thinking of her last two days and everything that happened. Attempting to decide whether the leave or stay at The Commune.