The Transfer Pt. 01

Story Info
A magical item lets a husband and wife swap pregnancy.
5.5k words
4.5
14.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda rubbed her swollen belly as she sat at her desk, her skin warm, being cooled in the air conditioning of her office. She had popped her blouse, letting her now eight-month pregnant belly spill out, as she looked down at her huge form which continued to get larger every day. She still had a month to go but she looked close to dropping any day she was that enormous. The weight of her belly was heavy and her back hurt, so she spent most of her days now at her desk, high heels off, shirt popped, and always rubbing her swollen dome.

This was a little kick from the child within her as she stroked her skin, prompting her to stop working and reassure her little one. "Not too long to go now," She cooed. She enjoyed being pregnant for the most part, it had been relatively easy up until now, but as she approached the end it was becoming harder and more exhausting. Sleep was taken when she could get it, the child within her always seeming to be active at the worst opportunities. Luckily she had her husband Darren to help her when she was feeling stressed or tired. He was great and she wasn't sure how she had gotten so lucky. This was their first child and he had been ultra-supportive and caring. She owed him big time when this was all over.

There was a knock on the door.

Linda looked up, forgetting about her pregnant belly for a moment. "Hey Kaz! What can I help with?"

"Not much. Just checking if you were going tomorrow night?"

Linda and Karen both worked in the HR department at their work, both sharing offices next to each other in the building. Karen walked in, plumping herself down in a chair on the opposite side of Linda's desk. She was dressed smartly in a business suit, long black hair styled just down to her shoulder's. Both of the women were in their early thirties, but while Linda's body had plumped up under her pregnancy, Karen remained as thin and tight as a model. While Karen was ogled by every man in the office, Linda was a whale who waddled down the halls. Even Linda's hips had swelled wider in preparation for her upcoming bundle of joy to be delivered.

"I don't know yet," Linda replied, hand moving back to her belly. "I haven't talked to Darren. He's got the weekend off but I don't want to burden him." Linda leaned back in her chair, exposing her huge belly to Karen for emphasis.

"Come on, it's one weekend, surely he'll be ok with it? And it's Jacinta's hen's night - you know it's going to be wild."

Linda mulled it over. Jacinta was the young girl who worked with the company in accounting, a junior. She'd been with them for two years now and was close to getting her promotion to permanent. She was only in her early twenties but had apparently found the man of her dreams and agreed to marry him after only dating for a year. The man was rich, nearly forty, and already previously divorced. And Jacinta loved the drama. She was a fine worker but everyone could see the train wreck coming.

She had been planning this hen's for months. Strippers, alcohol, clubbing, hotel rooms - it was the full works and both her and Karen had been invited. Everyone had been talking about it and had been counting down the days. But with Linda's current condition...

Her back ached again and she shifted in her seat, reaching around to rub her sore muscles, but it was nearly impossible. God, she needed a massage.

Wait, that was it!

The thought came to her. She knew how she could make it to the hen's party.

She smiled as she silently congratulated herself. "Karen, I think I'm going to be able to make it."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Elsewhere,

Megan poured more oil on her hands, rubbing them together, making sure all of her palms and fingers were coated. The oil smelled of lavender, scented with a delightful aroma and the small room was filled with the relaxing smell. Megan had a small bowl of the stuff on the little cabinet next to the massage table, and dipped her hands back in once more to make sure she was adequately ready.

Lying down on the massage table next to her was her client, a naked and very pregnant woman in her late twenties. She was about seven months along, golden skin smooth and moist from already been rubbed down by Megan. She was a thin woman with a long neck, a little hard body whose breasts had clearly filled out to sizeable C cups thanks to pregnancy. Megan doubted she was milking yet, though the firm dark nipples sitting proudly on top of her orbs proved she would be soon. Long dark hair was tied in a pony tail, as the woman lay there waiting for Megan.

Megan was a masseuse who specialized in pregnancy. She was well known across town as the number one in belly massage, relaxing all the aches and pains women went through during their nine months, and was also well known for her discreet professionalism. She had many returning customers over the years, plus she always picked up clients thanks to word of mouth between the women at Lamaze class, or aquarobics or mother's groups. She was not short of business.

She ran her oiled-up hands over the client's thighs, massaging them, dutifully digging her fingers into the flesh. The pregnant woman's name was Sally, one of the many yummy mummies who frequented the high society in this part of the city. Megan herself didn't trade herself as anything but a masseuse for everyone, her prices were very reasonable, but many in those circles swore on her services, so it had become the in thing to come see Megan regularly. As Megan continued to knead Sally's tender thighs, she thought the girl may have been a model at some point, or at least took very good control of her diet and exercise. Her belly was even more pronounced because of her thin frame.

As Megan moved higher up Sally's thighs, her hands slick, gliding over her smooth skin, she saw the familiar wobble of a little kick from inside Sally's belly. Her child was moving about within and Megan always loved to watch. There was another kick on the right side of her stomach, before her navel pressed out a little higher on the top of her dome. Sally continued to lie there, relaxed, used to it now, as Megan continued what she was doing.

Besides her pregnant clientele swearing by her services, and she liked to think a lot of it had to do with her experience and training, there was another huge factor that keep such a repeat client base. A reason not advertised...

Megan rose her hands higher again, past the lovely shape of Sally's thighs, reaching the puffy mound of her pubis. Sally moaned just slightly, a little whimper, her eyes still closed, as Megan glided up her naked shaved slit and up her belly.

Megan provided not only muscle relaxation and exercise, but also relief - in every way. Many of these women were sexually frustrated. They came from homes where their husbands worked all hours, they found their wives unattractive, or in some cases their mistresses were currently servicing all their needs. Which left these women either by themselves or in need of someone else to help, especially in their third trimesters. And that was where Megan came in.

She kept her hands for now on Sally's belly, running up and down the sides, watching it for any signs of movement within but there wasn't any. Instead a smile was on Sally's lips as Megan looked up to her, the woman's eyes still closed but Megan could tell by her body language she was enjoying the feel of her hands stroking her soft skin, the touch of physical contact she was desperate for.

Megan had been obsessed with the pregnant body for as long as she could remember. She had remembered as child watching her mother, pregnant with her youngest sister, standing by the kitchen stove, belly protruding underneath her dress, one arm on her back to support her, stirring the night's dinner in the saucepan. That was the earliest memory she had, and it was burned into brain. Ever since that day she had found pregnant women irresistible, unable to take her eyes off their fecund forms. She wasn't even gay, she found regular women unappealing, but a pregnant woman was entirely another thing. They was something magical about them.

Megan's hands sloped up the top of the dome, fingernails lighting scraping the oil with her voyage across her skin as she tickled Sally's belly. The woman bit her lip, head turning to the side, as goosebumps now stood up across her skin. Megan ran her hands back down her belly, right down the middle, making sure to draw a circle around the protruding little nub of her belly button, before she followed the dark line in the center of Sally's belly, the linea nigra, all the way down.

"Ungh..." Sally groaned a little as Megan's hands now ran down her pubis, making contact with the plump skin of her pussy. This was where Megan's true skills came into play, and why all of her customers returned.

Keeping all of her attention focused on Sally, she let her hands smooth over those swollen lips, rubbing their way up and down that moist slit. It was wet from both her own oils and Sally's juices, and made it very easy for Megan to find another swollen nub hidden at the top of her folds.

Sally took a sharp breath in. "Oh god..."

And with Megan now in complete control of the pregnant woman before her, she curled her fingers with her other hand, and plunged them inside her wet cunt. And she brought her to the first orgasm of her session.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Half an hour later, Megan sat in her massage parlor, Sally now long gone. She'd brought the women to orgasm three times in the short amount of time she had had with her, and she had been more than happy with Megan's services. She booked an appointment next week at the same time and Megan smiled, wishing her all the best and looked forward to seeing her then.

And that was the thing - Megan genuinely meant it. For a woman like her with a fetish for pregnancy, she had the best job in the world. She smiled as she sat there, basking in the afterglow of another satisfied customer, looking forward to seeing her belly even larger again next week.

Ding! Ding!

A message alert on her phone. An email.

She opened it up, wiping her hands on her towel first so as not to cover the device in massage oil. There was a new booking - a regular client herself, Linda, a thirty something office worker. She'd booked an appointment tomorrow morning.

Curiously, in the notes section, she had typed "Not for me, for my husband."

Megan's mouth dropped.

Could it be...?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Linda let out a belch, covering her mouth, as she felt her whole body seem to shake. She must have eaten too quickly. That or she was suffering from indigestion again. At this stage in her pregnancy, anything was possible. She was currently sitting on the couch in nothing but her underwear and a t-shirt, which was pulled high above the huge swell of her belly. She burped again, this time re-tasting all the food she had just eaten for dinner.

She had wolfed down her food like it was her last meal, despite the fact she had eaten a few doughnuts literally an hour before, and some cupcakes before that, and a full serve of pasta for lunch. She was growing a new child within herself; she needed the calories! Still, she felt even more like a beached whale as her belly heaved between her thighs.

"Can I get you anything else Dear?"

Darren came into the room, bringing each of them a cup of tea. Linda happily accepted it, the smell of peppermint wafting up to her as she brought the cup up to her nose. She had a sip, savoring the flavor.

"No thank you, I'm all good."

Darren sat down on the couch next to her, sipping his own blend of English breakfast. He was such a caring husband that she was truly lucky to have him. He had just been such a massive help these last few months that she wondered how she would have gone without him. Struggled would have been an understatement. Which was why she had put off asking this last favor for as long as possible.

"Darren, can I ask you something?"

He had been busying himself flipping through a book. He looked over. "Sure, what is it?"

"You know how it's Jacinta's bachelorette party this weekend?"

"Yeah?" He went back to idly thumbing through his novel, still listening. "I thought you had decided to skip it because of your pregnancy?"

"Initially - yeah. But I was thinking that maybe... I wouldn't mind going now?"

Darren stopped going through his novel to look at her. "Is that right?"

"Look - everyone from work is going. It's only the weekend. I'd just need you to cover for a few days for me."

He sighed. "So, you want a hall pass?"

Linda couldn't hide anything from him. Though they had been together for nearly five years, married three with a child on the way, it wasn't necessarily a monogamous relationship. They'd fooled around a lot with other couples and people throughout their relationship, though that had slowed down in recent memory. The rule was the other partner had to know and be comfortable with it, and if they were, it was a green light. With the type of hen's party Jacinta had planned, Linda was guessing there were going to be a lot of shenanigans happening, and she wanted free reign to indulge.

"I do, yeah."

Darren closed his book and gave her a look. "I was planning on having a nice weekend together with you, one of our last before the baby comes..."

"Perhaps I can sweeten the deal?" Linda played her last card. "I booked a massage in this weekend. With Megan. For you."

He stopped for a moment. Then he smiled. "You little devil."

"I thought that might tempt you."

"I can say it sweetens the deal... you really want to go, don't you?"

Linda nodded. She had him. And Darren knew it. "Ok, fine. I'll cover for you. But just till Sunday alright?"

"You're the best!" Linda beckoned him over, unable to move where she was due to her belly, and Darren sidled over the couch to give her a hug. "Best husband ever!"

"Don't I know it." He gave her a kiss on the cheek, breaking free. "Well, I suppose I can start now if you want? It's always easier the night before, and it'll help give you a better night's sleep."

"Thanks baby". She gave him a kiss. He really was the best. Darren stood up, walking over to their bookshelf by the wall. In one of the recesses high up was a bust statue, just the torso, with a golden necklace placed over it. A large ruby sparkled in the middle, crimson red. Darren pulled it off, placing it over his head, the ruby dropping to his chest.

"Remember, Sunday night," he said. "This better not be like last month where you were gone a near week."

"I promise." Linda smiled as she wiggled her wide hips, pulling her panties off, exposing her bald pussy to Darren. She kicked the underwear aside and spread her legs, her belly preventing her from having seen her vagina since the last time they had done this. She rubbed her belly softly, comforting the child within her, relishing the feeling of being pregnant at that moment. "Don't worry little one, Daddy is going to look after you for a few days. Just till mommy is back."

Darren had dropped his own pants, exposing his length, which was rapidly rising and thickening between his legs.

Linda didn't even need to get herself aroused. She'd found recently that she was almost perpetually wet, her panties needing a change every few hours. It must have had something to do with her hormones. She was usually always up for it even before pregnancy, but having this massive belly sure did drive her wild.

Darren held her thighs, guiding his shaft, Linda focusing on his face, as his cock head found her moist slit and eased itself in. She moaned as he entered her, filling her with his manhood, and she was reminded at how good it felt to have a cock in her. Darren sank all the way in, his face reflecting just how warm and comfortable he was at finding her cunt as well, and he stopped pushing. His cock was just nestled inside her, perfectly still, both of them connected.

It was now time to perform the ritual.

Darren took hold of the ruby jewel which was hanging down from his neck and began to rub it. Between his index finger and thumb he moved it between his digits, warming the jewel. After a few seconds it began to glow, light growing from inside it supernaturally. It blazed a bright red, shooting out all of the couple, engulfing them in it.

Linda's belly began to slowly deflate. She watched it, the huge mound which she was so proud of, which carried her unborn child, began to shrink. She went from eight months pregnant to seven, six, five, all in the space of seconds. Then she looked up to Darren.

He still had his shirt on, but it now begin to lift as his belly swelled. As Linda shrunk, he grew. His belly grew, pushing the shirt out, as he now looked a few months pregnant, then five months, six! Linda looked down at her own belly and just like that it was flat again, no stretch marks, a nice toned belly as if she had never been pregnant before. Like magic, her pregnancy was gone.

"Ungh." Darren was rubbing his lower back. His shirt was tight around his now eight-month pregnant belly. He was huge, just as big as Linda had been. The necklace had done it's job and transferred the pregnancy from wife to husband. Darren was now carrying their child.

"All good dear?"

Darren gave her a wince but nodded. "Gotten quite a bit larger since last time. Heavier. Resting right on my bladder." He pulled his shirt up. His cock was still buried within her but right above his root was the huge curve of his belly, his little button poking out at the front. He rubbed his new pregnancy. "Hey little one, welcome back to Daddy." As if on command, a little kick poked out the side of his stomach.

Linda giggled. "I told you, much prefers to be inside you then me."

He chuckled. With his new weight he had to readjust a little, moving his legs, which meant he slid in and out of Linda's pussy as he did. He groaned again.

"Horny my dear?"

She noticed Darren was sweating, cradling his full belly, as he just nodded.

"You know what this does to me."

"Then fuck me husband."

And he did, pumping his length inside her, roaring, as he fucked her. Both of them screamed, sweated, as Darren was driven by his new pregnancy hormones, his big belly thrusting out to Linda, as he blew his load inside her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Good morning sunshine!"

Linda bounded down the stairs, feeling energetic and in a great mood. She'd just come out of the shower and had a towel wrapped around her body and was feeling fresh as a daisy. She tussled her damp hair, knowing she would have to blow dry it before she went out, but for now she was hungry.

"Something smells good."

The smell of bacon and eggs were wafting from her kitchen. She felt her stomach growl, hungry. Her flat stomach. She felt her belly through the towel, adjusting to her now "Normal" body. Yesterday she had been a whale, carrying a near term baby around in her belly. She was used to the weight, the awkwardness of it all, but also the comforting feeling of having a child within her, the welcoming little kicks and movements that had already made her fall in love with the baby.

But this weekend she had off. And she was ready to party.

As she entered the kitchen she saw Darren, standing by the stove, cooking up a feast. He had his back turned to her, one hand on his back supporting him, while the other had a wooden spoon, working up some scrambled eggs. He was still wearing his pajamas, a pair of cotton shorts and a white T-shirt.

"Hey hon! I figured we both could do with a big breakfast this weekend. I don't know about you but I'm famished!"

Linda smiled, coming up behind him. "Well, you're eating for two this weekend."

She snuggled into him, wrapping her hands around him.

Feeling his huge pregnant belly.

12