All Comments on 'The Transformation'

by pietro108

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
GirlystudGirlystudalmost 3 years ago

I like the story it is kind of romantic the only downside is well how Jodi did not tell Tony she was giving him Estrogen to make him more feminine but that is a a small thing as I can feel the love between them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lucky man... lucky wife, when is the "same sex wedding" going to take place; seems like there will be plenty of bridal party. Great story, jealousy inspiring and erotic, very erotic.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

She should have been arrested for using chemicals on him without his permission. There was enough man inide him to punch her right in the face. He would call the cops, tell them what she did to him and get to the hospital for a complete workup and blood tests. The drug could have been very dangerous. She and anyone who helped her should do some serious time. Nothing erotic about drugging someone against their will and altering them in a possible permanent way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Didn't like it at all! See everything ScopioJJ said

NicealloverNicealloverover 2 years ago

It still doesn’t work for me that Tony could be transsexual without his consent. Even if he didn’t put 2and 2 together, the doctors after his injury should have discussed it with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A dream come true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First off, very well written - very intelligent portrayal of the subject matter. Yet, I thought it ended too quickly. I was expecting to read a little more about Toni's ultimate sexual development - e.g., permanent removal of remaining body hair (I'd love to hear how excited Jodie gets shaving Toni's legs, bikini and underarms in the shower until he gets laser treatment); learning to "shop" for clothing (as Toni, of course), and how astute he has gotten in choosing outfits that really get Jodie the horniest; learning to love lingerie (to the point of throwing out all of his male underwear), and the eventual development of a more feminine sounding voice - one that excites Jodie to such a degree that she practically cums in her panties just imagining it. You know... stuff like that. I just want to hear what happens next: you just can't leave it at that!

Oh, also, just one little comment: Tony might be mad at Jodie for her deception, thus he is filled with "anger" not "hate". Hate is a little too strong. But all in all, GREAT read!!!

So, when are we going to be able to read part 2?

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

good but the ending

sort of leaves me wondering what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing! I so much hope for a follow up story. Let her learn all about being a female. Have her enjoy either a real cock or a strapon. Maybe even SRS so she is fully a girl. THANK YOU for a fantastic story that was both hot sexy, and raw while ALSO being loving and tender.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLover 1 year ago

Another decent story that ended with whimper.

I have noticed this trend with every one of your stories I have read. They start off good and end like you are tired of writing them.

This is as bad as people who write a "Part One" and never finish.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Does Toni become Toni permanently? Would be great to see

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpietro108@pietro108
Dutch immigrant to Australia at age 6. Arrived with no English language. Catholic schooling. University to study teaching. Teacher for 42 years. Retired. Married since 1979.