The Transformation Games, Pt.01

Story Info
I enter the transformation games...
5.7k words
4.3k
2
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 04/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Gale's perspective

I rolled my eyes, lying on my narrow bed, though it was not all that bad of a bed, not really, even if I would have preferred something bigger, something better. On my back, I held my phone above my head, my anthro tiger's tail swishing back and forth.

Truthfully, it would have been a perfectly sizeable bed if I was not six and a half feet tall, with my feet practically hanging off the edge; and I already had one of the larger rooms and beds that were available on campus. I'd heard guys attending the same college, for further education, had the same issue fitting into beds in the dorms, for they were more often than not more likely to be taller than female anthros and human women.

There was a mare, however, who attended one of my algebra lectures that semester, who'd complained about always catching her ears and knocking her head on the upper edge of the doorframes. Although there were other anthros around the campus too, I was glad to see a few more of them in the city with a flux of new people around every time there was a new year and a new intake of students for the college courses. Mostly, I'd had to deal with humans for my earlier life -- and they had always wanted to pull my tail something awful and poke my ears too when I'd been younger.

At least in my little apartment, even though it was on the smaller side, I was alone and I could have a little privacy. Especially when I wanted to air out my orange and black striped fur, rolling over on to my front with my tail waving lazily back and forth, muscle easily visible through even my fur where the definition of said muscle could have been otherwise softened.

I was studying to go into a tech field, starting with computer science and then specialising as my courses and semesters branched off; I'd see how that went. Getting a scholarship to study, though I'd taken a couple of gap years, making me twenty-two in my first year there, had helped a lot -- and it was just what had got me that apartment too, allowing me that space as an anthro. And I was serious about my studies really, though it was hard work. I wasn't a stranger to that. But it didn't help, of course, that I had always had a high libido, something that distracted me at the best and the worst of times.

I couldn't exactly talk to anyone about that either, considering the sensitive nature of it. Even a doctor I'd spoken to... Well, they hadn't understood how my libido was making even concentrating tricky. So, I'd found my own ways to manage things.

Even then, heat curled through me as I lay there in my underwear, glancing out of the window where the sky was turning darker, slipping into an inky kind of twilight. It was a grey day, but I didn't mind that, a little of the sky visible through the clouds, though there had not been all that much sunshine. My fur more than kept me warm enough, even though I ached, even then, to slide my hand-like paw down my front and between my legs, to dip my fingers into the heat of my dripping pussy.

"Mmmph, come on, not now..."

Not that I would have minded a bit of fun, no, not really. But I'd been digging into something that was rather enticing, which I'd been hearing stories of all over campus.

I clenched my thighs together, squeezing them, as I read through the article on the student page, a kind of social media that was used by only students on campus. In a way, it was like an early Facebook, though had a lighter, more casual feel to it.

And everyone was talking about a local legend -- one that people swore was true, but, really, I was sure I'd have found more information on it if it were true. For people were saying there was a game on campus, where, if you got entry, you would compete in a series of challenges. If you won, there'd be a prize granted to you of your choice -- and you would be able to "curse" the losers of the round with transformations.

And it was exactly that note, though that was a very boiled down idea of what was going on there, which had caught my attention, as if it was designed just for me. It was a secret amongst my friends, of course, and those I knew around college, that I liked transformations, though a study partner had commented on the number of old transformation novels I had. Although they were for kids, they had been an opening for me into the world of transformation and shapeshifting, into wishing that was something I could also do.

It was different...as an adult. It had been one of the first things I'd considered sexually, how it would feel to have my flesh rippling and bulging, as if there was something on the inside changing me. Not hurting me, of course, but if my legs could change and my pussy could change... Even my arms and my fingers, things that I used and thought about every day could change.

It was kind of messy...kind of vague... But it was my desire.

In time, those desires for transformations, to feel my fur shifting and skin itching, transformed into wanting something more, something more devious. And my passion for debilitating transformations was born, imagining losing my mobility as my limbs were transformed into horse cocks -- specifically those, as I loved the shape of them, from the medial ring to the thick flare at the tip. I loved all kinds of horse cocks -- but had never really got on with them as anthros. Stallions...hm... Guys were fun, but they just weren't what I needed.

So, it was just them as dicks I liked, and that was okay. It was good to know where my preferences lay, for it was a lot more than could be said about many who didn't even know what it was that got them off sexually. Some women, I'd heard, were not even able to achieve orgasm.

And that was not something I could have imagined, though I hungered for more, yowling faintly, keeping it under my breath, and licking my lips.

Just what would it be like to get caught up in that game? Would I want to control my transformations, to ask for them when I won rounds, or would I want everything to be ripped out of my control, to be cursed and forced to transform in ways I had no say in?

Oh, both were very enticing options, things that, very much, I wanted to take for my own, to be a player in.

And that was how I was caught up digging into the social media trail of the game, even some crazy photos that showed a woman from one of my lectures, who I could swear had looked normal only a short while ago. But the woman's breasts were huge, so big that they pulled up her shirt and showed off her midriff, though it didn't look like anything much would be able to cover her breasts well anymore. Apparently, she was glad to have breasts that big -- and her back muscles had been strengthened too so they could more easily accommodate the massive weight and size of them. Of course, they were so big, hanging down purely under their own weight to just above her belly button, that there was no normal bra that would fit her, though she didn't seem to mind that too. As long as she was covered up, there was little the college could do to stop her going about her lectures and campus as normal, even if it was sure that having breasts of that size would cause issues for her in the future.

"Hm..."

I tried not to linger on the picture for too long. It had to be wrong to get that turned on while looking at a picture of one of my friends and fellow students, though who could say if she would mind her body being a source of arousal or not? Everyone got crushes. Yet it was her tits that I was fascinated by, wondering just how that weight would feel on my chest, or even just how much strain my body would be put under if I had multiple breasts on my body instead.

That could be insane. Crazy in a good way, yes, a very good way indeed.

I couldn't stay there. I paused at a new post, tail twitching, and leapt from the bed, thrust into action. It was almost as if forces were already out of my control.

The post, however brief, said that there was a way into the game around the back of the south campus cafeteria, where many students got their meals via their college meal card. I didn't often eat there, finding the seats too cramped, but I knew where it was and had been a few times to hang out with friends. It was near enough, but I had to be quick, for any other posts that said anything at all about how to get into the game had been swiftly deleted. The mods and admins said they didn't have a hand in it, but, well...there had to be some lures there, if it was real, for someone to get into the game. And, being that it ran twice-yearly, it might be my only chance to have a bit of fun, even if the end of it all was just an evening of riling myself up for some mind-blowing orgasms once I got back to my apartment.

For I very much knew that could be a possibility too. It might have been a totally silly thing, no more than that, and the other student may well have just had some extreme work done on her breasts: it was not outside the realm of possibility by any means for something like that to happen, no. But I wanted it to be real, even if I was letting her imagination run away from me.

I clothed myself quickly, jeans and a T-shirt on, though didn't bother with a jacket, even though it was spitting rain outside. It felt like that would be too much for me, the clothes too tight and stifling even my arousal, my tail lashing back and forth as I tucked my keys into my pocket and headed for the cafeteria. The light rain didn't let up, dampening my fur, though it was waterproof enough against a light shower that I was not bothered.

My feet moved quickly, encased in custom shoes for anthros that I had learned to put on after stepping in gunk one too many times around campus; when I had my choice, I didn't wear any footwear at all, not seeing the point in it for myself. It was only helpful to keep my hind paws clean, though they were kind of foot-like too, even though I walked as if pushed up on to my toes. It was a style that suited me and the shape of my legs, though it added somewhat to my height to.

"Ugh... Does anyone even clean back here?"

I blinked, rain droplets clinging to my eyelashes as I slunk between the dorms and came upon the greener area set up with benches and the like before some social buildings. There were a couple of other students skulking around, glancing at me and then changing direction, but I only kept a wary eye on them. There were few who could get in my way, though I wondered if they were also looking for the secret entrance to the game. Such an underground system, like the worst kept secret on campus...

I shook my head, heading straight across the green with purpose, leaving soft prints behind me, though the grass swiftly would spring back to cover up my tracks, hiding my passage. I wasn't trying to be discreet, but I had a way of walking that was light of foot, which I liked.

The glass walls of the cafeteria offered a pleasant view from the inside, but I was interested in the area around the back, stalking by the delivery zone and the yellow lines denying parking, past a shopping cart someone had left there. Students would be students, after all, though someone may equally have been riding in one or using it to bring their supermarket shop back to their dorms: I'd never know.

And, finally, I came to the back door: grey and nondescript. There was nothing special about it and, of course, when I checked back on the message board section of the campus social media, it was already gone. Most posts or uploads like that were gone within minutes and I had been fortunate that one had lasted long enough for me to catch it in the first place.

So, I'd lost something, a code... They'd said there was a code on the door, didn't they?

"Come on... Why can't you show yourself to me already?"

I hissed through her teeth, my tail swinging back and forth, shining the light from the torch on my phone at the door, though it illuminated nothing. Should I have brought that small UV light pen from my room? That had been for testing the designs on my clothes for a party though and I hadn't thought to pick it up.

I inspected the door closely, rapping on it with my short claws, which were kind of a blend between claws and nails: typical for an anthro. I still had easy dexterity in my hands, though it frustrated me to be so close, potentially, to the source of my desire, to something that could give me everything I lusted for in the bedroom...and just not be able to get the last few steps.

"Ugh..."

I twitched, a muscle jumping in the corner of my jaw, shaking my head. It was useless -- but I couldn't give up! Even trying to get into the transformation games, as I had taken to calling them, had got me all riled up, my arousal flowing softly into my underwear as I pressed my thighs together all over again.

I spared a moment to rub the back of my hand across my crotch, teasing it lightly, though there was only so much I could do there. Of course, I could have got off and masturbated, but that came with a significant amount of risk to it I wasn't all that sure I was willing to get into in semi-public.

And then everything fell into place, catching the wall beside the back door out of the corner of my eye. It was not on the wall, the grey stone, polished to an easy to clean sheen, but reflected on it.

A code!

Six numbers... Easy enough to transpose into morse code, though my heart beat more swiftly, feverishly hot. I swallowed a moan, trying to keep everything concealed as I quickly wrote the code in my phone with shaky fingers and then tried different spots on the wall, feeling for edges. Of course, I could try tapping it out, but it would make more sense if there was a little control panel there, something I could manually input the numbers into.

And the reflected numbers were gone, having only appeared for a few seconds, enough for me to note it down and no more than that. I just had to find my way in before, supposedly, the code changed again -- or if the code was all that was needed to get in, each and every time the same routine, it wouldn't be much of a secret anymore.

I took a breath, trying the stones, tapping experimentally, keeping my nails off the stone.

I'd heard too that there were different entrances to the game all over campus... But all I needed was one.

There! I tapped on the grey stone again, listening carefully, my rounded ears pricked. It did not feel like the edges of the stone in the wall would raise at all, but it sounded different, even the texture a little rougher under my fingertips. With the stone wet from the rain, it was a wonder I had caught that.

I pressed into it, feeling it give a little, like it was stone, but not at the same time. So, I tapped out the code, using the numbers in morse code.

For it couldn't be all that difficult to get into, considering that people surely had to have got into the game before, for it even to be talked about...

Something clicked in the wall and I stepped back, slack-jawed as a door appeared, sliding back, recessed into the wall itself. The whole wall moved as if it had never been all that static in the first place and I blinked as I stepped forward, into a pool of light.

"Come one, come all," a strange, feminine voice boomed, seeming to be projecting her voice and yet layering a sultry tone into it at the same time. "Ah, I see a new contestant has stepped up to centre stage, completing our circle for this round!"

I took a breath, trying my best to stop my tail from lashing fervently as the door closed behind her, sealing me off from the outside world as spotlights shone on me. I blinked, not able to see clearly, though it softened a little as I stepped forward, into the edge of a circle of other bodies.

A woman hovered before me, her toes pointed down in shoes that came with a wicked point to them, the kind of point that may have been better seen on more old-fashioned high heels. Yet she had no need of heels, clearly, as magic swelled around her, her fingertips crackling and sparking faintly with it, blue and purple leaping from digit to digit. She had to have been six feet tall, maybe a little shorter than me, but she was head and shoulders higher than me, with the height at which she hovered.

Her long, red hair flowed around her, coming down to her mid-back, though it rippled and shivered with a mind, seemingly, of its own, layered with curls. A smirk graced her lips, her lips painted as if in crimson lipstick, but something about it told me it was natural, her skin pale as if the woman herself was carved from a statue.

And yet I recognised her image, at least in part, from the books on the occult and illicit transformations I had devoured over the years, my research unparalleled by anyone else as deep into the fetish as I was. For the small, curved horns with a light undulation in the middle of them, tipped with blood red, could only denote her as one thing in my mind: a succubus. The sultry clothing, of course, helped the image, wearing a cropped top with a brassiere-type bust that cradled her breasts in a spiderweb of intricate detailing and a long skirt with a daring slit up the side. I could not see any more than that, however, as the succubus swivelled in midair, revealing a long tail with a pointed tip.

Even someone who was not familiar with demons would have known what that tail was, that her tail denoted something of the underworld, a world that so many feared and yet I craved for all it could offer me. Maybe it was wrong, though I could only attempt to take what I wanted from life without causing harm to anyone else.

"Now, my friends!" The succubus proclaimed, spreading her arms wide, her red and black nails startling in the light. "Our game has begun! And there I was thinking we wouldn't have the last player... But here we are... Dear, now do tell us your name?"

I gulped hard, my heart pounding, barely even able to take in the other contestants at that point. And anyway, the room around me, beyond the pool of light, was steeped in darkness still, my feline eyes not able to adjust between the bright light and whatever lay beyond.

So, I'd have to wing it -- and trust. Even though I felt kind of as if I was going to cream myself on the spot, even though that was a rather crude description when it came right down to it. My pussy was just so damn wet! How else was I supposed to put it?

"Hi, uh... I'm Gale," I said, feeling a little foolish. "Hey, uh... Is this being recorded?"

The succubus smiled, yet it came off as eerie, not when the smile did not reach her eyes.

"Oh, little one... Definitely your first time here then," she said, as if conversationally. "Yes, yes, everything is being recorded -- but no one that plays in the games gets to see that recording. That's for my purposes."

So, her motivations were kept secret, though I didn't mind that. It fit, kind of, with my fantasies, though specific ones struggled to leap to my mind at that specific moment.

"Okay, uh... Yeah, yeah, that's fine," I said. "I, uh... Yeah, I'm interested in the transformations too, and the challenges. Uh, I don't really know what you want me to say here? Oh!"

I startled to see Sara there, a friend of mine from a few years back who I'd got close with and even headed to the same college with -- but things had changed when we'd got there and we hadn't been as close anymore. Sometimes things like that happened and they were not anyone's fault, no. We still chatted sometimes and hung out, just not as closely as before.

12