The Transformation Games, Pt.01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara gave me a sheepish wave that I returned. It was all we could do, though I seemed to have done enough at that point for the succubus to be satisfied.

"Alright then! Everyone is introduced, at least to the cameras! Now, come along with me, it is terribly draughty in here. Too close to the entrance. Oh, and -- don't bother trying to find this entrance again."

The succubus held a finger to her lips, shaking her head.

"That one will be sealed as if it never was. A lick of magic and -- whoosh! Everything's changed. Isn't that fun? But that fun, and the prizes I'm sure, are exactly what you all are here for..."

Together, the other contestants -- all human except for one canine anthro and me, of course -- all filed out of that first room along with the succubus into a smaller one, which was set up as if we were going to be interviewed, singly, with tiered seating set before the small, circular stage. The cameras automatically turned to follow us as we entered and I shivered, somehow finding that both creepy and exciting at the same time.

Magic... And, oh, how I hungered to know what that magic could do! Although I'd wanted to find out where the game was, of course, and knew that I wanted transformations out of it, I still didn't know exactly what I wanted from it, my true desires scattered. They still needed refining, though I had more than enough to be getting on with for the moment.

"Now, now... We all need to see each other, to get to know one another," the succubus said. "If you are not consenting or here of your own free will, you should leave now. Nothing is keeping you here, this is supposed to be fun, you know. Humans...and anthros too, like you, I suppose, don't always know how to have that."

I chuckled politely along with the others, wondering if the succubus could sense my arousal.

"Now!" The succubus sent a wave of magic out, drawing our attention, as she hovered in front of them. "I shall explain the rules -- for your benefit. It wouldn't be much of a game otherwise. Likely, you are vaguely aware of what goes on in here, this underground game show... But let us refresh."

She paused, a screen appearing behind her, depicting what she was speaking about with small stick figures. I smirked as one appeared with tiny cat ears; I hoped one was me.

"The game show is a delight of transformation and a feat of magic!" The succubus proclaimed, though it stood out that we hadn't got her name -- though, well...did I really expect that from her? "You will enter a series of challenges every night and, at the end of every night, you will get to go home. Or, if you are unable to..."

The succubus paused, lips quirking sneakily. My heart did a funny flip.

"If you cannot return to your home, your dorms... You can stay here, in the suites. There is plenty of space for you and, of course, a little magic will temporarily excuse you from your studies with no repercussions for you."

The screen changed, showing various challenges, from a quiz show to an obstacle course and something where contestants seemed to be fighting with oversized, padded weapons on a podium.

"Each round will have a series of challenges and, of course, the winner of the round may ask for a prize, which is traditionally a transformation of some kind. Think carefully about what you would like here, as these can be made permanent."

The succubus paused, lips twitching again.

"Similarly, the winner will curse the losers with transformations of some kind -- any transformation is acceptable. Yet there's a risk, depending on what the winner requests, that these transformations will be permanent. Bigger breasts are only the start of it!"

The succubus cackled, flipping her red hair back behind her shoulder where it had slipped forward.

"I'm sure you'll all hear your fair share of transformations and what people want," she said. "But you will get much more than you bargain for when it comes to the curses. How'd you like having a cock for a tongue forever? Of course, there're ways these days for you to still talk, but that might be a troublesome thing indeed... How badly do you want the prize?"

I shivered. I wasn't so sure I was in it for any kind of real prize at all, except what I could have in terms of transformations. A dick for a tongue! Wow! I had never thought about that, not in detail. Would there be a pair of balls in my mouth too, wedged under the tongue? Or would they fill out my cheeks, puffing out as my dick-tongue waggled from my mouth, useless and drooling?

Or would there be no balls at all, leaving a beautiful, glorious horse cock to protrude from my mouth, the main event with nothing else to detract from it?

I wanted it all, everything, my skin prickling and crawling with arousal. Yet I'd let my arousal get the better of me again as the succubus went on, calling up the others, one by one, into the interview chair.

"Now, you," she said, addressing Sara. "You... You are in it for the prize, aren't you? And we haven't even gone over that!"

Sara smiled and met the succubus' gaze levelly. Wow, she was brave.

"Yeah, well, you have magic -- so it hardly seems that there are limits to the prize," she said, a little brasher than I remembered her. "Are there limits?"

The succubus' eyes gleamed, making my stomach flip and judder in a weird way that had heat pooling into my crotch.

"No, but body modifications are highly encouraged," the succubus said. "A prize may come with a trick too, if you don't appease me. And you'll never quite know what the stakes there are."

I chuckled faintly as Sara looked a bit abashed, though only for a moment.

"I'd expect nothing less."

However, the succubus went on to interview everyone more closely, asking about their interest in the game and how they wanted to be transformed, if they would like to curse anyone with transformations or not. Most sort of fudged their way through it, but I was practically squirming when she finally took me up front to state my side.

"I... Uh... I'm Gale," I said again, trying to find a good starting point. "It's kind of... Wow, this is all a lot. It'd be kind of interesting, you know...to be stuck with a transformation. Have you thought about how hard it would be to go around with a cock for a tongue? Hah, so weird."

I tried to laugh it off, but I had a feeling in my gut that I wasn't fooling anyone -- namely the succubus. I shivered in place, my lust getting the better to me. It was clear that the game show, and the transformations, were more often than not going to be highly sexual -- so why shouldn't I delve in a little deeper.

More than dipping my toe in the water, that was...

"I don't know, I like weird things," I confessed, even though I wasn't sure if I was pushing things too far. "You said about some transformations that had been inflicted before?"

"Mm, oh, yes, that is quite right," the succubus said, hovering in midair with seemingly nothing holding her up, one leg crossed over the other. "Some have had their legs melded into one, giant cock, drooling all the time. They got stuck like that too! A permanent transformation, though they did not choose to stay here afterwards. Some of the more limited ones stay here, of course, if they have cocks for arms, or so many breasts they can't move at all. There will always be somewhere for those who have been transformed beyond the range of their natural bodies and lives to stay, have no worry."

But I wasn't worried at all. On the contrary, it all sounded amazing to me and I huffed shortly, squirming in my seat. They all could see and, for a moment, I just didn't care.

"Yeah..." I breathed faintly. "Yeah, that sounds... Ah, yeah, like... I wouldn't, like...totally avoid that."

I couldn't get all the words out, but my mind ran amok with all the things that could happen to me.

Having my arms transformed into a giant breast, one on either side of my body.

My fingers wiggling into horse cocks, dripping and drooling constantly.

Maybe my tail transforming into a slew of cocks, seven at least, all bristling up against one another and rubbing into one another. I would be a strange sort of tiger indeed then.

The succubus had set the groundwork for the kind of transformations we could expect, though I was surprised to hear that others mentioned things like having bigger breasts and wanting to change their genitals with no need for surgery. That shouldn't have caught me off-guard, but I hadn't even thought about Kira being transgender before. She'd said she was a woman, introduced herself to me with a female name and looked female, and I really hadn't thought anything more about it.

In that way, it was amazing how the transformation games could offer something new to people, something they couldn't get as easily, of course, without the aid of magic. And maybe that was why the games were talked about as much as they were, offering tantalising transformations that, really, we all would have tried out for ourselves if we knew they would come with no strain and no fuss.

One sadistic guy mentioned he would curse someone, if sexual transformations were encouraged, by having their eyes transformed into cocks. I hoped he didn't see me gulp at that, even though that made me want a transformation even more.

Permanent or temporary, however, that was the question... Both had their benefits, with the latter allowing me to experience even more different transformations, though the lure of permanence, well... That was enticing too.

I didn't see, at that time, how Sara had been eyeing me, watching me carefully, though all told in time. Maybe if my tail wasn't lashing so much, my whiskers quivering, I wouldn't have given so much away.

But I had to focus and I had to be resolute if I wanted to get through the transformations. It wasn't so much about winning for me, no, but just seeing how far I could go and what transformations would be laid upon me in the meantime.

"If we are all clear on the rules...or not, here's a handout." The succubus paused, snapping her fingers as a leaflet appeared on all of our laps, glossy as if it had just been printed. "Here. Refresh yourself and remember that rule breakers will not be treated kindly. If a punishment is not enough to dissuade you, you will be expelled from the games too, with no prize waiting for you. And you've come this far, so I'm sure you will be just like the ones that have come before you."

That was a bit cryptic and I twitched one ear, listening carefully. There was a message in there, though the succubus didn't seem to want to spell everything out either. That made sense. She was not meant to be a kind and benevolent creature, after all, from what my understanding was.

She didn't seem to like to waste any time either, which I kept in the back of my mind for later use, as she ushered us all through, seemingly using a magical wind to chase us through a corridor system until we opened out into a big area, which had to be underground. It was lit with sparkling globes of magic, though there were still plenty of dark shadows to grow lost in, and I eyed up what looked like a hedge maze before me with a little curiosity.

Continued in part two...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Lockdown - Day 01 A rogue AI sequesters 18 women at a wrestling tournament.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Bet 4 MILF Teachers make bet and get blackmail.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bimbofication of Emma Rose Ch. 01 Emma is dosed with a strange chemical.in Mind Control
Office Whore Pt. 01: Monday Proud manager forced to choose: be a whore or go to jail.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taming the Teach Ch. 01 Ms. Thompson finds herself at former student's mercy.in BDSM
More Stories