The Transformation Games, Pt.03

Story Info
The extreme transformation games escalate...
6.3k words
641
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 04/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Gale's perspective

My dorm beckoned and the privacy of such, cum sticking to my fur and my clothes beginning to take on a rather strong smell. I didn't quite know how I got from the game back to my dorm room. The private apartment was something very much appreciated, but I wasn't even thinking as I staggered inside, barely even closing the door behind me.

"Mmmph... Oh, fuck!"

I howled as I hurled myself into the bathroom, just needing relief, so much relief. I had to keep stroking my cocks, groping them, the bath and shower one unit in the bathroom that I had to step into, though I was already spilling off jets of cum over the walls, the floor. It pooled and swished around my feet, but I was too far gone already, groping and masturbating furiously, huffing heavily as my chest rose to take in every trembling breath.

"Ah... Fuck... Yes... Oh, more! Give me mooorrreee!"

I yowled, the cry devolving into a growl, jerking off all the cocks I could get my hands on, rubbing my palms over the delicious, smooth flesh. I tore my shirt through, no longer caring about it, but I knew then that things were going to change for me. Nothing had been said about that transformation not being permanent, so I had to assume the worst -- or the best -- of it.

I wouldn't be able to wear normal shirts anymore and bras, well... Those were pretty much out of the question. And just how was I ever going to hide the new cocks for long? With the repaid recharge Tim had given me (which was great and horrifying in a twisted cacophony of lust), they would just keep cumming and cumming, even when I was trying to sit and listen to lectures!

The slightest touch of one of my cocks made it pulse with cum, whether it was from grazing the bathroom wall or my own hand. I moaned aloud and shook my head, worry gnawing at my heart. What about my studies? What if people outside the game saw? Would they laugh at me? Would they be horrified? And what was I going to do? I couldn't just walk around leaving a big mess of cum everywhere!

Yet even that had me wanting to cum again, that treacherous arousal swelling through me. I could feel, literally, the pool and churn of cum in my rapidly refilling nuts, cupping them tenderly -- only to spew another load of slick, creamy seed.

My brain went fuzzy, warm and soft. It was good to me there, so it was there that I allowed myself to languish, panting and whimpering softly, my head hanging forward as I focused on pleasure -- only pleasure. The rest of the world fell away as my hands glided smoothly over those hot lengths of horse cock, masturbating, focusing only on myself, how good it all felt. My mind leapt from one orgasm to another, whiting out when two cocks jetted off at once, filling the bathtub with cum as it slopped messily down the walls and the shower curtain too.

I blinked, hearing my name. It sounded like someone was calling me, but they seemed to be a long way away... It was hard to tell how long I had been masturbating for until Sara, with a yellow kitchen glove on, gripped my shoulder gently, drawing my attention.

"Huh..."

I moaned, a cock spurting with cum that Sara had to dodge, though it looked like most of my fur was sodden with it by that time. I must have been masturbating for much longer than realised and even passed out after a time, the onslaught of pleasure too great. Yet it was hard to even reach that conclusion, my mind soft and easy with the presence of so many repeat orgasms.

"Gale, are you okay? Can you just say something?"

"Yeah... Yeah, I'm fine," I panted, doing my best to sit up and squirming in the shame of the state I'd been found in. "Ugh... Sorry, about all this."

She shrugged and rolled her eyes.

"I said I'd drop by to make sure you were okay. I'm sorry it's later than expected, I kind of crashed out when I was home. And your door was unlocked."

"Huh?"

I blinked and rubbed my eyes, though that only smeared cum into my fur. Was it daylight outside?

"What time is it?"

"About three?" Sara said, checking her phone. "I wanted to make sure I woke you up before the next round, you see. And there were some clothes sent for you too, look."

She held up a shirt that was baggy and shapeless, though at least large enough to go over my new breasts and the horse cocks. I grimaced, imagining how horrifyingly good it would feel rubbing against my dick nipples.

Damn it...

"That's not going to do," I said, trying not to think about the fact my tits and cocks were out in front of Sara. "Uh... I need food, need something to eat. Got to get to that little takeout place... They don't deliver up here, but they're the quickest."

Sara rolled her eyes.

"You're so stubborn... Don' you have food in here?"

"No, I was going to go to the store today. That's probably not going to happen now."

"Yeah, you're right," Sara agreed. "You need to get cleaned up for the next round, if you're coming back. You are coming back, aren't you?"

"Of course!"

It was embarrassing how quickly the words left my lips but there was only so much I could say there, it was not so bad. But it was a good thing Sara had woken me up as I tried my best to clean up without masturbating again, thankful of the full body fur dryer in the bathroom too that could dry me off in minutes rather than hours.

Plotting, I planned something that would get me to the takeout place and back again quickly enough, but that didn't mean that padding out my jacket to soak up all that cum was going to be an easy task. However, I was up for the challenge.

I had to get back to the transformation games, after all, one way or another.

So, there I was: four breasts with four horse cock nipples. I grunted, covering up as well as she could as I headed to the entrance designated for returning contestants of the transformation games. That entrance was, strangely enough, back out by most of the dorms, though there were more buildings on the opposite side of campus. As the college had grown in size, they'd had to expand the dorm facilities they'd offered over the years.

It was a short walk for me, at least, and I used one of the laundry rooms to get in, inputting a code into a washing machine that hissed and sank back into the wall, revealing a steep staircase disappearing into the darkness. I staggered against the wall, tipped off-balance by my huge breasts. Damn it, I'd thought I'd got a handle on that when I'd been at the takeout place earlier, though they had given me some very strange looks. The padding on the inside of the jacket, layered thickly, had helped some though, at least keeping my emissions under control.

But I had to descend and the moment my head was below the level of the laundry room floor, the washing machine ground less than smoothly back into place and I groaned, hidden in the darkness.

"Oof..."

I didn't take too long for my eyes to adjust to the darkness, panting lightly, licking my lips. I had to get to grips with everything the best I could, though my dick nipples rubbed up tantalisingly against the oversized shirt covering my breasts. The big jacket that I'd worn earlier, though it was quite fragrant by that point, kept the dick nipples bent against my body, even if that was hardly comfortable for me.

And then I was back down, the succubus leading me to the next game, which turned out to be a trivia round. That wasn't so much my strong suit, but I had quick enough reflexes and it was high time I used those to my advantage.

I sat behind a single podium, every contestant given their own, so there was no playing on teams for us, resolute in my determination.

And I wasn't going to make anything bad for anyone, no, not as the succubus explained the rules (hit the buzzer, answer the question -- it wasn't all that difficult, no) and we set up. I may well have been playing to win, but that didn't mean I was going to be mean unduly to anyone, no, not in the slightest. I had a few ideas of the transformations I would inflict on the other contestants when I won, but I wouldn't concern myself overly with their transformations.

As fun as transforming others could be, well...it was my transformations that I was most interested in.

"First question!" The succubus said, raising her voice as I snapped back to reality. "What was the name of the woman who discovered radium and polonium?"

My hand slammed down on the buzzer, claws out. But I didn't care if I scraped the table, the bright lights warming my fur.

"Marie Curie!" I rushed to answer, though Liam scowled, having buzzed in a moment after me. "It's Marie Curie!"

"Correct!"

So, that was one point for me, and I concentrated, hoping I remembered enough about history to get by, though I lunged for the buzzer every time the succubus asked a question. At the very least, even if it was a risky strategy, I bought myself a couple of seconds to think, even if I didn't know the answer right away.

And the questions came quickly too, a rapid-fire assault that forced me to mentally leap and twist, to become cat-like in my mental agility, even then.

"Where was the first British colony in the Americas?"

"Edward Snowden revealed information about what intelligence service?"

"What was the name of explorer Robert Scott's vessel used during his Antarctic voyage?"

"What year did man first land on the moon?"

I didn't get every question, but I tried -- and that was enough for me, kind of, leaning forward hungrily over my podium, my hand poised above the buzzer. My tail swung back and forth anxiously, wanting the transformations more than I'd ever wanted anything ever before, licking my lips like a ravenous, wild beast.

"How did Joan of Arc die?"

Again, my hand slammed on to the buzzer, but Devon was ahead of me, too quick.

"Uhhhh..." He rubbed the back of his neck, sliding his gaze away from the succubus' eyes. "That's... Ah... Shit... Was she...drowned?"

The succubus' eyes flashed.

"That's incorrect! Gale?"

I grinned.

"Burned at the stake, fourteen-thirty-one."

"Correct!"

The succubus smirked and nodded in my direction, though it was hard to tell if it was approving or not. But I was in it to win, even though there was a distraction at hand too.

My horse cock nipples... They didn't exactly stop orgasming even though there were some gaps between climaxes. I'd padded out the front of my jacket on the inside, the best I could, but that didn't stop shocking ripples of pleasure rolling through me as I grunted and moaned, shivering in place as ecstasy clawed into my soul.

They forced me to stumble over a question to do with England and something about Norway too, though I didn't even remember the questions, not even in hindsight. Not as the thick, meaty flare of one dick nipple swelled, jetting off a load into the inside of my jacket. The sodden padding clung tenaciously to the cock, the skin slick and wet, but I couldn't let my concentration slip, no, not even as I tried to answer another question that had been asked.

"Uh..." I'd hit the buzzer, but I was too busy squirming, shifting my weight anxiously. "I... It was... Oof!"

I couldn't stop the moan from breaking my lips as I filled the inside of my soaked shirt and jacket with cum all over again, the warm slop of it rolling down my front. Some of the other contestants tittered and mocked me, but, well, it was not as if they weren't going to be in a very similar position soon enough. They had transformations to take too, had borne some already, and my body was only giving people ideas -- especially with how the succubus had encouraged transformations and sexual ones at that.

I panted heavily, out of time on that question, but the succubus smoothly moved on to the next person. Sara got that one right: she was always on the ball.

Yet my mind wandered, failing to hold back another orgasm to answer a question as it raced upon me, though it was hard to feel that bad about it with pleasure sinking into my body. And it was chilling too, the lack of control, the dirty mess of it all.

What if I really was stuck like that forever? I couldn't think about anything other than my next orgasm, desperate wrenching facts and figures from my mind, trying to get the answers right, even though, sometimes, I was just guessing. Even with me, I could not claim to know everything, as much as I wanted to win.

Yet the rampant arousal got to me, my lashing tail giving me away even as, sometimes, I let out breathless whimpers and moans. It was embarrassing...and yet still came with a weird air of exhilaration that coursed through me, heating my blood. Another orgasm wracked me and I missed a couple of quick questions entirely, cum seeping down my throat as both upper dick nipples jetted off at once.

As cum soaked into my fur, I moaned, shuddering in place. Fear clawed at me, battling up against arousal. There was no sense of relief, not truly, and I wondered if that would be the case for the rest of my life, stuck like that and always needing to cum. It was daunting, looming before me like a beast I needed to conquer -- and yet I yearned to embrace it too as a constant companion, always by my side.

And I could not deny my hunger, dancing there, just out of my reach. I only had to win the games to take it for my own and, well...I was already doing well.

Having orgasms softened the chilling fear, however, washing it down behind the mounting wall of arousal: immense and overpowering. Blinking, I watched my points go up, forcing out answers and getting ahead, though it looked like Devon and I were neck and neck again. Just what was his problem with me?

And then it came to the last question. It didn't have to be hugely unknown, just the deciding factor between first and second place. With my fingers dancing above the buzzer, I took a breath, poised and ready.

"What was the year of the first moon landing?"

My hand slammed on to the buzzer, a hair's breadth ahead of Sara. I smiled. How had she got so invested in the game too? Maybe she'd enjoyed the look of things last night, with me?

Or maybe that was applying too much reasoning to it as I answered the final question.

"It was...nineteen-sixty-nine!"

"Correct!"

The succubus hurled her question cards in the air, incinerating them with a snap of her fingers and a puff of smoke unfurling from the burning papers. I gasped, drawing back, heart pounding in my ears. My lower right dick nipple throbbing, hanging out the gap in the front of my jacket, where the buttons had strained apart, but I didn't even care to hide it away again.

For the scores were on the screen, the board above us -- and it was clear that I'd won! Even though I'd set out to win, my heart still surged, pounding vivaciously, and I let out a triumphantly yowl as my tail lashed back and forth. Devon and Liam may well have cast me a look, but I didn't care about them.

All I cared was that I was in control, that I would be able to get a transformation and that I would be able to play with some others that I'd been mulling over too. Devon and Liam, sure -- they were out to get me and I probably wouldn't be all that kind to them, but there were others there that I thought I may well have been able to help with transformations.

I could only try, after all.

"Now, Gale, step up, step up..."

The succubus called me to the centre of the room and I proudly took centre stage, loosening my jacket at last. It kind of didn't matter anymore with one dick nipple poking out already, the head of that cock thick and flared as if it was about to jet off again with another messy load. Where I'd been standing behind the podium remained a mess of cum that had drooled down my front and my trousers were already soaked with it, which didn't help the smell around me any.

I grinned, waiting for the succubus, though she nodded again, as if realising I had something special in mind already.

"Go on, Gale, as the overall winner, let us hear what transformations you have in store for us this delightful evening!"

It sounded like the succubus was playing to the cameras, but I didn't care. I rolled my shoulder blades back and stood up as tall as I could, my tail swishing.

"Um... I want a bit of magic," I asked, most likely surprising her and the others. "There's so much mess here... I've got to have a spell to clean up all this...cum... My, ah...emissions."

Too late, I corrected my terminology, my blush hidden under my fur. But that was not so bad as the succubus grinned and snapped her fingers in a blazing flare of pink light.

"Done! I must say, I was wondering if you were going to slip on your way over here," she teased. "Look at the trail you left..."

There was, indeed, a creamy trail of cum between me and the podium, where it had dripped even then. My jacket clearly wasn't doing much good then, though the pads inside must have been practically soaked by the time I'd got down to the games anyway.

But it was the pleasure that rushed through me that took my breath away, stealing a yowl from my lips as I shifted my weight back and forth, heat swarming my body, as if it was going to pull me under. It swarmed and it rose headily inside me, greater and greater with every passing moment. I moaned aloud and ejaculated as the magic took hold, cum soaking all the way through my jacket as the dark, wet patch across the front spread.

And that wasn't it! No... No, it was so much more than one orgasm, the horse cocks jetting off again and again, spilling their loads, the balls fat and straining where they were squashed into my tits at the base of the horse cocks. There was little room for anything within the confines of my shirt and padded jacket, but the cocks throbbed and ached, the flares fleshy and pounding, every surge of sensation fed straight back to my mind as I cried out mindlessly, senselessly.

I didn't need to be truly present in my own mind when my body was giving me so much pleasure, streams of lust coursing through me, aching so very deeply. And yet I needed it, all so very much, losing track of when one orgasm ended and the next began.

Time lost meaning and I tried to cast the spell to make my ejaculations disappear, though only a little evaporated into a fizzle of pink sparks. I couldn't concentrate enough to let the spell go in full force, panting softly through an open mouth, straining to take even a full gulp of air into my lungs.

But I had to control myself, even as the cocks throbbed and ached, making me lose track of time and my own reality. Blinking rapidly, I tried to bring myself back, ignoring the heady rush of pleasure, as intoxicating as it was. The magic had settled inside me, but I didn't know quite how to use it.

"A wave of your fingers, dear," the succubus said, though she had a wicked, condescending note in her tone. "And think of it disappearing. Quite a simple spell, but it does like a little flourish to set it off. Or else we cannot complete the transformations for your competitors..."

I took a breath, standing tall, ignoring the churn of my stomach and how the slick pull of clothes over my horse cocks and breasts tugged and strained, the horse cocks desperate to be free. A slop of cum poured down my front where the escaped cock wobbled and I wondered, briefly, if there was any point in trying to keep it all contained with the fleshy flare exposed and throbbing with every pulse of cum.

12