The Transformation Games, Pt.03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was not really my cock... Or was it? It was hard to understand just how transformations worked, exactly like that, but there was only so much room for me to think.

"Yes... I have...transformations..."

I was almost tempted to take them for myself, the transformations, but I wanted one for Kira especially, so I had to pull it together. I wondered if she knew what I had in store for her, the transgender woman, though I had found out through the grapevine (and her social media) that she was on a long waiting list for surgery.

That, however... Well, it was something I could fix -- and it would be well within the scope of the rules.

"I...choose..." I panted softly, hiding a moan as ejaculate dripped down my chest, only to be awkwardly magicked away. "Kira. Kira..."

The trans woman started, eyes wide and half taking a step back. I tried to reassure her, holding my hands up to quiet her for a moment.

"No, no... It's okay, it's okay. I want you to have the body you want."

I grinned, showing off a bit too much of my fangs. Oh, well.

"I want to transform Kira into her real body," I said, raising my voice so every word was clear. "She's to be given a full sex change, without surgery, only magic, a pussy in place of her cock and balls. She's to get a thick, curvy body, along with really big breasts. Not quite as big as mine though..."

I wanted to be the only one with breasts that size, even if it was a little selfish to think like that. But it was the transformation I was doling out to her and without knowing what Kira's ideal body was, I could only add a little of my own flair in there.

Kira's jaw dropped and she stuttered -- but the succubus was already letting a fizzing flare of blue light spark up, shifting and flickering as if it was the centre of a flame. Kira gasped as the magic flowed into her, as it had for me, and her transformation rose to the surface, pushing and bubbling at her skin.

Even then, it was weird to watch her transform, for the biggest part I could see of it, of course, was her breasts growing against the shape of her padded bra. It looked like she'd put on a shaped one that day, not wearing something underneath that gave her the appearance of breasts separate to the bra. I only knew a little about things like that, but, really, that was Kira's business, not mine.

"Wait... You're really..." Kira tried for words, eyes fixed on me. "Ahhh... This... This is strange... Ohhhh!"

She twisted, grabbing at her chest as I had -- and I was glad to see I wasn't the only one groping myself in a situation like that. Maybe it was just that Kira was that caught off-guard, especially as I was still cumming at that very moment, her eyes wide and fixed on me as Kira tried to drag at her own clothes.

She seemed a lot keener to get her clothes off than I had been, though maybe it was because it was a reality for her and a fetish for me. Just...different ways of looking at a transformation, though I let out a throaty purr of satisfaction as her breasts billowed, bulging and fighting the padded, shaped bra.

"Ah!"

Kira pulled at her shirt, getting it all the way off just as the bra gave up, pinging open in the middle, for it was never designed, even with the special padding, to hold any real weight. The rising, bare flesh spilled forward, a line showing where the bra had dug into it, though that would swiftly reduce, as Kira's flesh grew more comfortable again.

Yet Kira was not done with that either, turning her back on us and hiking up her skirt with some modicum of modesty (I didn't think we should have really been focusing on things like that anymore, but it was what it was) just to check out what was happening to her. It must have been exquisite to feel her body changing, to know she was settling into her real body, the body she should have had all along. I smiled faintly. It was good to be able to do that for her, though orgasms from my dick nipples and those frothing, churning balls distracted my attention even then.

The succubus congratulated Kira on her transformation and I settled back on my heels, enjoying the moment a little longer. However, before we could proceed, Kira raised her hand sheepishly, her cheeks rosy and her eyes bright.

"I'm dropping out of the game," she said firmly, her tone clear. "As you said, in the rules... We can drop out at any time, forfeiting the prize. I don't want to risk losing any of this."

"That I can very much understand," the succubus said, not unkindly. "It is a wise soul who knows when to get ahead. So, you may stay to watch the rounds, of course, coming and going as you please. No knowledge of the game may be disseminated beyond this group. I shall know."

A flutter of magic sank into Kira, magically sealing her tongue against telling of the game, though that didn't seem like a bad thing at all.

"Now, Gale, my kinky little feline," the succubus said with a purr in her tone. "You have done one good deed, but do you intended to do another today?"

I smiled and nodded. There was one other, of course, that I knew well. And, at the very least, I could do something for someone who had been kind enough to help me stand up out of a cum-filled bathtub earlier that day while seed had still been dripping from my fur and my cocks had been spilling even more.

"Sara," I said clearly, making sure she heard me. "I want Sara to be turned...into an anthro, like I was before the transformations, but a jaguar. An anthro jaguar."

I made sure the words were clear and Sara's gasp cut through the air, whirling on me.

"You're not serious?"

She should have been shocked but the grin stretching her lips betrayed her true feelings as a blue cloud of demon magic surrounded her, the succubus instantly obliging my curse. It was not much of a curse, however, not when Sara wanted it as much as she did, but it was very much in line with the transformations desired by the succubus.

"This shall be a beautiful transformation..."

The succubus' words whispered through the air as Sara's body trembled, a full body shudder rippling through her. Yet there was no great transformation to take place there, for it was subtler notes that came into play when going from human to anthro.

All I could do was stand back and watch, with something of a sense of pride, as golden and black fur covered her body, thick and fluffy, the flesh of her face rippling and pulsing to swell out into a muzzle. Of course, I was not privy to the lighter sensations, like her skull crunching and cracking to reshape it into that of a jaguar. Her ears pulled up, so cute as they rounded out, allowing her to twitch and turn them back and forth, her spine stretching into a long, beautiful feline tail.

It was not as nice as mine, of course, but very little could be. I grinned at her as she stumbled, on her toes and hands, trying to balance as her feet changed. Pushing up onto her toes for a digitigrade-type foot instead, her shoes merely fell off, a transforming nail-claw snagging on one along the way. Her tail flicked back and forth, the transformation blossoming through her, and I groaned softly, trying to ignore the lure of arousal in me. And, that time, it was not solely from the horse cocks that were still twitching and flexing. With a brief thought, I took a breath and cleaned myself up with that little spell again, but nothing would stop my horse cocks from jetting off even more loads of cum.

The discomfort was something, however, I was sure I would get used to...

Just like Sara would get used to walking in a different stance, her centre of balance shifting, her shirt straining around a new pair of breasts as they filled out her bra and the front of her shirt. They wouldn't be big enough to rip her shirt, thankfully for her, but the shape of them was obvious even as she twisted and groaned and tried to unhook her bra, just to relieve the strain of it digging into her flesh.

But not in time, not as a wonderful jaguar transformation settled over her, leaving her panting, still with her natural hair too, though it blended seamlessly into her fur. Even the gold earrings she'd had in had migrated fluidly with the transformation too and I pressed my thighs together, even though I really had nothing more to hide about my arousal in the transformation games anymore.

"Gale! I can't believe you did that to me!"

I rolled my eyes at her complaints and flipped my paw at her, though it wasn't a rude gesture.

"You say that, but you've wanted to be a cat for as long as I've known you," I said flatly, sure there was a twinkle in my eye too. "And you had all that jaguar stuff when we were kids too... Consider it a gift!"

Sara nodded and turned, almost tipping off balance, still getting used to her new feet.

"Yeah... Yeah, okay, you're right."

Of course, I was. I wouldn't have asked for it for her otherwise and Sara knew that too.

The succubus, however, turned sombre, drawing herself up tall as she floated a little higher, darker magic crackling and pulsing around her. The mood tensed.

"I am sorry to ruin the mood," she said, "but there is a cheater in our midst, to be removed. You."

She pointed at a woman I didn't know, but had been introduced as Tina, her eyes wide and strained, panic shocking across her face.

"What -- me?" She yelped. "But I've not done anything!"

The succubus shook her head.

"On the contrary... You tried, and failed, to search for answers on your phone, in the trivia game. And, here, we do not tolerate cheaters of any kind."

"Okay -- okay!" Tina backed up, holding her hands high, palm out, her blonde ponytail bobbing behind her. "I quit, I quit! See? No harm there, I won't get any prize -- I'll be gone!"

The succubus rose, black and blue magic crackling and sparking around her hands, lips pressed together into a thin, hard line.

"Oh, you're not going anywhere..."

"What do you mean? Wait... Agh!"

For the succubus had utilised, seemingly, a more discreet spell that time, her magic flowing into the cheater, Tina, and changing her. Yet it was not a transformation any of us could have expected, not from the succubus, not as Tina blinked rapidly and repeatedly, as if she was trying to get something out of her eye.

"Ugh... What... What's happening?"

She rubbed at her face, trying to ease her eyes, though there was no moisture rolling down her cheeks. It didn't look like her eyes could do that anymore, an inkling of the horror that was set to happen to her dropping into the back of my mind.

Oh no...

Yet it became clear in time, as Tina dropped to her knees, huffing and panting, her eyes bulging out and out and out. She rubbed furiously at her eyes, the skin around them twitching like she was trying to blink and putting far too much effort into it.

"Please... No... Don't... Don't do this...to me..."

She sobbed, saliva gleaming on her lips, yet she stared ahead of her, her eyelids slowly but surely becoming frozen in place, as if they were being held apart by a higher power. And that was a power, indeed, I would very much like to meet as she even tried to push her eyelids back together again, to get some relief for her clearly aching eyeballs, to close them against the bulging monstrosity that was just making itself known.

"Please... Give me anything else... Don't do this!"

For her eyeballs blurred faintly, losing the definition of the iris and the pupil. I shifted closer, on the pretence of adjusting one of my jetting horse cocks, though even then it was difficult to focus.

"I can't... I can't see... No... Please... Please, no..."

She babbled, repeating the words over and over again, though she was not offered the chance for respite, not as the eyeballs bulged from her face, no longer even looking like eyes. It was grotesque, even for me to watch as the eyeballs paled slowly to the hue of her skin, turning into long, powerful human cocks, the skin pulling smoothly back from the space to allow the very essence of her eyes to push out, slowly, every second seeming to drag on increasingly.

And I stared, transfixed. It was horrific and yet still the hottest thing I'd ever seen. All I wanted to do was to leap to her, to beg her to tell me everything about how it felt, even if I was not sure I would plead for it to be done to me. Not yet, at least.

The human cocks filled out more and more, the skin smoothing over them somewhat as the wrinkles pulled out, though there were not as many there as there'd been with the horse dicks on me. Fascinated, I swallowed hard, my mouth suddenly a bit too dry, watching them take shape more, forming into distinct, though stubby, cock-like shapes. I only recognised them for what they were, somewhat, so early on, as it had been one of my biggest, most terrifying fantasies.

The heads of the cocks were round, the skin pulling and shifting over them as her cock eyes grew and grew, bulging out as twin poles, though she tried to grasp them and push them. Pushing them back into the sockets where her eyes had been wasn't doing Tina any good, however, and I sucked in a breath as her hands came away wet. Even then, there was a tiny smear of pre-cum on the heads, though I doubted that was from her arousal. Tina didn't seem to be into that kind of thing.

"Please... No... Oh, please... No... No, don't do this to me, please! Let me go! Let me goooo!"

Tina's pleading, however, fell on deaf ears and no one was coming to her rescue. Not even as the skin under her eyelids sagged slowly, filling out as if with water as a pair of heavy balls matched the cocks, hanging down to her cheeks below each dick, which had once been an eyeball. Yet they no longer bore any resemblance to human eyeballs at all as skin pulled over them, settling into place, the balls swinging softly within their sack. They weren't as good as horse cocks, however, at least not to me.

They climaxed instantly, before they had even finished transforming into full, thick human dicks, sticky spurts of seed spurting from them, the balls dropping lower, bloating out and jiggling back and forth. She sobbed brokenly -- maybe the cum was her tears?

I couldn't feel all that bad for her, though I knew Tina was not enjoying it. Okay, so I didn't want her to have to go through that, but what if they were horse cocks...and my eyeballs instead of hers? Sure, I didn't want to be punished, but...it was hot.

Too hot. All in a way I really knew would not have felt it was, but I wanted it too. Cocks instead of eyes, bigger than that and throbbing too...

"Right..."

Continued in part four...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Burying the Hatchet - Pt. 01 Two women plot revenge on a third who'd wronged them both.in Mind Control
Retirement Package A beautiful agent is bound and brainwashed by the agency.in Mind Control
Mark's Revenge Pt. 01 A bullied person gets his revenge.in Mind Control
Wrecking the Homewrecker Pt. 01 Sally gets revenge on her stepmother.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Voodoo Domination Pt. 01 Old Story: Danny uses a voodoo doll to vindictive results.in Mind Control
More Stories