The Transformation of Betty A04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't doubt she'd love working as a stripper. We haven't done it out of the concern that the 'wrong' people living near us would see her and learn she's a slut. But working as a stripper 1500 miles from home ... I see no problem with that. Most strippers, I suspect, are much younger than she is, but she's done a remarkable job of keeping in shape, so that might work for her. I should also tell you that it was tempting to have her work for an escort agency that didn't mind if their employees provided special services. But again, our fear was that this was all too close to home."

"So in principle you have no objection to her being a whore ... a real prostitute?"

"She's done that actually, but I suspect doing so for you isn't wholly practical since our first rule when she's with other men is that she not be required to do anything that endangers her or might get her arrested."

"Yes, I actually have no idea how to have a slut actually work as a prostitute aside from charging my buddies to fuck her. And frankly at this point I much prefer to have her at my personal disposal rather than loaning or renting her out to others."

"The arrangements you make with your friends are up to you as long as she's safe. And if it turns you on to portray her as a whore to your friends, then feel free to do so. Its been my impression, though, that men are more turned on by simply being told that she's a married slut ... that they're fucking another man's wife. Nevertheless, as you now know, the more she's fucked the more she likes it. And frankly, you also know how much she loves being treated like a slut when she's with men. She likes her sex rough and is fully experienced with a variety of forms of BDSM sex. Your little exercise with the nipple clamps and the use we've made thus far of the riding crop are just the tip of the iceberg of what she's experienced. And what you've seen thus far of her revealing clothes are but a tiny fraction of the slut attire she has filling an entire closet. If Bill had a fetish it was dressing her as provocatively erotic as circumstances would allow and even there, as you can judge from her swimsuit, he pushed the envelope pretty hard. I'm just telling you these things so you can enjoy her fully if and when she flies out to visit you."

"I have to ask you this though ... how do you feel having your wife fly off to be with another man for the express purpose of being his slut ... a shared slut and perhaps even a whore?"

"Well, when we started this .. when I first encouraged her to fulfill my fantasy of watching other men fuck her ... I never envisioned things going as far and as fast as they did. But Bill ... the neighbor who made her his slut ... from the very beginning set out to see if he could strip her of her inhibitions. I suppose that once he found out she was married to someone who was actually encouraging her to fuck him, he decided to see how far he could go with her. And to my surprise, shock even, she went from a prim and proper housewife to a shameless slut in less than six months with him. And, as I told you before, that included her accompanying him when he traveled on business and serving as a whore with his business partners and colleagues. Call me a pervert, a cuckold or whatever, but it turned me on to know she was off somewhere being publicly displayed as a shameless slut and getting fucked by god-knows how many men. And not simply getting fucked, but being used to fulfill whatever fantasies men might have about sex. I guess you could say I became obsessed (and still am) with having her be the most wanton slut possible and as you already know, we came here to Vegas for the sole purpose of having her find men to fuck. You and your friends so totally exceeded our expectations. So frankly, sending her off to you to be your slut is something I'll encourage ... unless of course she or I learn something about you that isn't apparent to us now, which is another way of saying she'll always have a return ticket with her. But as long as you keep her safe and out of trouble, and you have free reign to use her as you please."

"OK, so here's hoping I can arrange something in the not too distant future. Needless to say, having another man's wife at my disposal who comes with no strings attached ... especially one as sexy and uninhibited as your wife ... is almost too good to be true. If you don't mind me saying this about her ... and you're probably the only husband I know that I could say this too ... but your wife gives me an absolutely rock hard erection every time I look at her. I don't think I'll ever meet another woman with the capacity and craving for sex that your wife has. Add to that the fact that this conversation has made me horny as hell and I have to say that Ed, Sal and your wife have gambled long enough. Frankly, I want to take her back to my room if you don't mind."

How could I object to that? Alex and his two friends had indeed satisfied the reason we came to Vegas beyond our wildest expectations. And following my conversation with Alex, it now appeared we had an outlet wherein the wife could travel for the express purpose of being a slut, perhaps even a stripper and a whore, without having to worry about what she could be made to wear in public or who knew or saw her. I had every intention, then, of giving him total access to her in the time that remained of our stay. If that encouraged him to arrange to have her fly out to be with him, then that's precisely what I intended. So before he headed off to retrieve her I told him "She's all yours until the morning when we have to catch a late morning flight out of here. I'll try to find you if I get the urge to see what's happening, but no need to keep me up to the minute informed. She has a key to the room so if you want her to change into something for the evening ... I know she has some slut attire with her that she hasn't yet worn ... she can do that anytime. And if you want to take her to the pool, you have both of her swimsuits in your room and its up to you which one you want her to wear."

"Thanks, but frankly, right now ... and I hope you don't mind me being totally blunt here ... I simply want to fuck her. After that I'll play it by ear." And with that he walked away in search of my wife and his two friends at the casino tables, while I headed up to my room to relax. Once again, though, relaxing while one's wife, a few floors above you, is getting fucked by three men, isn't something I can easily do. So I headed back to the casino to try my luck once more at the tables. This time, though, I made no attempt at watching the exit from the elevator. If Alex, Ed and Sal were all up in the room with her, they'd be there at least two hours. This time, then, I stayed on the casino floor for awhile before heading up to Alex's room. When I arrived all three men were sitting around while the wife was in the shower. A shower at 4 in the afternoon meant only one thing ... she was cleaning up from having spent the last few hours getting fucked. "So what's on the agenda now?" I asked.

"We thought we have her change into something sexy and take her back down to the casino for a little gambling. So as soon as she's out of the shower we'll send her to your room to change. Hope she has something good to wear."

"Oh, don't worry .. she ALWAYS has something good to wear." Frankly, I didn't know what she had in her suitcase, but I was certain it was something the men would enjoy (along with everyone else who saw her). So rather than hang around and wait for her to get out of the shower then head to our room to get dressed, I again went down to the casino to kill time. When they finally did appear, I'll have to say that she surely did dress for their enjoyment. Aside from being very short and very tight, the dress was unexceptional except for two very important things. First, rather than an open neckline, it was covered by an utterly sheer panel that went down to her waist. So from the front, the dress in effect covered roughly half of each tit and exposed the other half. That, though, wasn't what made the dress shamelessly erotic. The back itself was largely of a sheer panel that dipped to BELOW the crack of her ass. With her white skin beneath the all black dress, the cleavage of my wife's ass seemed to jump out at you. Add to this her 6" black platform heels, a pair of dangling earrings, a thin leather collar with a small chrome ring in front and a deep purple, almost black, lipstick rendered her sensuous yet slutty; Goth yet sophisticatedly erotic. She was, in short, someone any man would want to fuck.

I didn't immediately join them, but instead let them find their place. And what the men chose was interesting ... the craps table ... since, with no seats, what most people got when passing by was a view of the wife's backside. I felt of course that she was pushing the envelope of what might be deemed acceptable by the casino, but no one came by to tell her she couldn't wear what she was wearing. I don't think, though, that they stayed more than a half hour at that table before moving on to play roulette. And after fifteen or so minutes there, with the men staying where they were, she left to head to the restroom. Upon her return they continued to play for another ten or fifteen minutes before moving to yet another craps table. It was then apparent to me what the men were doing: They were moving about so as to deliberately display my wife in her dress. That supposition was confirmed when, after ten minutes at this third table, Alex leaned over, said something to her, and she once again headed off on a long walk to the restroom.

I'd guess she and the men spent no more than an hour and a half on the casino floor before they once again headed to the elevators. I knew what that meant: Having recharged their 'batteries', they were going upstairs for another round of hard fucking. This was their last day with her, on that weekend at least, and they were taking full and final advantage of having an eager hot slutty wife in tow. Leaving them alone, I left the casino entirely and took a long walk outside. That, though, was hardly a distraction from thinking about what my wife was experiencing up in Alex's room with three men. No doubt they were fucking the shit out of her but I could only speculate as to whether Alex was making further use of the clamps, crop and cuffs. Frankly, I didn't care, as long as they were making her cum. I finally returned to the casino around 6:00PM and, instead of heading up to Alex's room, I went to mine and called him. He said they were resting up and planned to head downstairs for dinner. I asked what restaurant they'd be eating at, and made arrangements to join them. When we met up, the wife had changed once again, this time into the dress she'd worn the previous day ... the loose micro-mini with a cowel neckline to just below her waist. I know what that meant: The men planned to display her tits at dinner. In fact, when the five of us all squeezed into a booth with the wife seated between Alex and Ed, Alex explicitly told her "if one tit or the other becomes accidentally uncovered, slut, don't adjust your dress." It was her response though that especially caught my attention: "Yes Sir." If Alex was new to assuming the role of a Dom with a sub slut in tow, she was clearly doing whatever she could to encourage him in that role.

Dinner, from all outward appearances, seemed utterly unexceptional. Nevertheless, I knew from my wife occasional facial expressions and movements that Alex and Ed were, from time to time, playing with her beneath the table ... no doubt rubbing or probing her cunt, running their fingers over her inner thighs. While she would try to control the sensations running thru her, she sometimes had a hard time completing a sentence. She might not have cum then, but she was damned close to it. One tit or the other did, in fact, become uncovered and, per Alex's instruction, she made no attempt to cover it up. But I think it wasn't Alex's instruction so much that dictated her actions there; instead it was the distraction the men were providing under the table. Once dinner ended, though, the men then suggested a trip to the pool: "And you'll wear the swimsuit you wore last night, slut" Alex informed her. And once again she replied "Yes Sir."

I had no intention of swimming, so after we left the restaurant and they all headed up again to Alex's room, I killed time wandering around the casino, assuming it wouldn't take them much more than 15 or 20 minutes to change and make it downstairs. Sure enough, the four of them came into the pool area around 8:00. This time the pool was a bit more crowded than it had been before, and while there were a few teenagers about, there were no kids. Unfortunately, the pool attendant who'd fucked the wife previously also wasn't there ... his position was now taken but a far less appealing older man. Nevertheless, Alex clearly intended to display the wife publicly this one last time, having her again wear the swimsuit that verged on being illegal. First, they picked a table as close to the pool as they could. And second, they had the wife sit with her back to the pool so that in her chair you might think she was utterly naked. She didn't, though, sit long. First, she was assigned the task of walking over to get each of them a towel. Then, before she could even sit, Alex told her to again walk to the far end of the pool and swim back. If there was a question the previous night as to whether anyone took special notice of her, there was no question this time. Heads turned, wives whispered to husbands, husbands whispered to wives while she got a full compliment of stares.

I can't say what was going through her head at the time. She knew people were judging her as a shameless slut. It was impossible, though, for me to guess at her level of embarrassment versus arousal since, based on her responses to Alex during dinner, she was clearly assuming the status of his sub. Indeed, it is fair to say that she was quite deliberately encouraging him to think of himself as a Dom, in which case her primary motivation would be to make it especially clear that she was responding to him as a well-trained sub slut. I didn't doubt, in fact, that when putting herself on display she was thinking ahead to when she visited him ... to a time when she'd be flying out to see him for the express purpose of being his sub slut in a context (1500 miles from home) where there would be no constraints whatsoever as to what he could do with her in public as well as private. In any event, while some of the men with their wives or girlfriends might or might not have been getting turned on by my wife's shameless display, Alex and his two buddies clearly were. By 9:30 or so they wanted more from her than merely a salacious view ... they once again wanted to fuck her. This was, after all, their final night with her, and there was little sense in wasting it away by giving others a view of the married slut they had at their disposal. Sending her off again to toss their towels in the bin, they gathered up their belongings, the wife once again put on her robe, and off they went ... obviously to Alex's room once again.

Here I can make a not all that long story shorter still. She didn't return to our room until around 8 in the morning, her hand filled with the clothes that had accumulated in Alex's room. Alex and his buddies had, apparently, already headed to the airport and there was little more for us to do than pack up before heading downstairs for breakfast. It was there that we had a chance to talk about what had transpired over the weekend. I began with a question to which I already knew the answer: "So, I assume you'll be flying off sometime in the future to visit Alex?"

"Yes, he told me he couldn't break free from work at the moment, but in a month or two he'll be able to set aside upwards of two weeks and be free from all obligations."

"And no doubt you're eager to go out there to see him?"

"Yes ... very much so. I'd be obviously lying if I said otherwise. I love how he fucks me, and every time he does he get increasingly adventurous."

"I'd say he was pretty adventurous the other day with the nipple clamps, shoelaces and ankle cuffs."

Never ashamed to admit how good of a fucking other men gave her especially if she thought it turned me on to hear it, she replied "Oh god, yes. It felt like my nipples were getting ripped off, but I think I might have even blanked out from the fucking they gave me then. I can't wait to have him do that to me again."

"So you'll be encouraging him to pursue some BDSM sex with you when you visit him?"

"Yes. We talked about it a little and I told him to use me to live out whatever fantasies he has. He said he has lots of them and that I best be prepared for some extreme things."

"What extreme things?"

"He wouldn't tell me, but I bet he reads up on BDSM sex before I see him again."

By then we'd finished breakfast and had to head up to our room to finish throwing thing into the suitcase. And I do mean throw since everything pretty much had to be laundered. But before checking out and heading downstairs there was one more thing to be done: Fuck my slut of a wife. She was already dressed for the plane, but that didn't stop me from pushing her down onto the bed and mounting her. She was a slut, and once again my slut ... and that meant taking the taxi to the airport with her cunt full of my seed. And that also meant having me tell her what a slut she is. Slamming my cock down into her, I told her what a filthy whore she'd been all weekend, told her that a good share of the people who work for the casino probably know she's a shameless slut and whore, and told her that when she sees Alex again, I hope he whips her ass raw. Then I added "and if he wants to make you work as a whore, so much the better." Her response to this was, as you might expect, a fantastic orgasm.

12