The Transformation of Betty A06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But let me be clear about this: I was not and am not now ashamed of the fact that I was prepared then to abandon everything for Alex, however imprudent that might have been. If my husband hadn't constantly fed me the fantasy of becoming a hot and a slut wife, and if he had instead been strongly opposed to even flirting with Bill, I most likely never would have allowed myself to be anything but the pure faithful housekeeper. It was my husband who encouraged me to fantasize about fucking other men, it was he who told me that my moral reservations against doing so were old fashioned and silly, and it was he who said that if I became so emotionally attached to someone because I was having sex with them that our marriage lost all significance for me, then that was a cost he was willing to incur in order to have his fantasies realized.

It was also my husband who encouraged Bill to explore having me become a prostitute in Europe, it was he who asked so many questions about the likelihood of finding markets in which I could be sold as a sex slave that its was apparent he wanted it to happen. So if, at that moment, lying in Alex's bed, I wished only that Alex would collar and own me and make arrangements to keep me, I felt no guilt whatsoever about it. No, it wasn't guilt that I felt but instead the promise of unimaginable sexual pleasures and fulfillment.