All Comments on 'The Transformation of Betty B01'

by dom_u_softly

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Standard Comment

For a lousy story and no score

Mari55Mari55almost 7 years ago
I seriously don't get this add-ons that contradict the author and makes the husband look like a clueless cuckold

This happened within the original timeline of the story, yes? And before chapter 14 and takes into account what's written by the wife in the last paragraph of chapter 16, right? There the wife claims that the husband has never become a cuckold after 30+ years of marriage. Am I to assume that the marriage has ended?

Now, the husband doesn't identify as a cuckold but in this last page, the wife confesses that she only stayed with the husband because her Master didn't want her to leave the husband and that the husband became an after-thought. She also claims that he's a "Master" but not a good one and that he's just a place holder. If that doesn't scream "second-best" and cuckold, I don't know what it does. In fact, it makes the husband an "alpha in his own world", ie, a fool who thinks he's a Domme. A cuckold is still a cuckold when he's the one to decide to share his wife and with whom she shares them with. There's different types of cucks as one size doesn't fit all. On this chapter, the husband clearly showed to be a cuck not a Domme.

Why, Mr. Author, why are you sabotaging your own work? The saga read as one as where it was possible for a wife to enjoy a D/s relationship with a third while respecting her husband and don't seeing and treating him like a wimp. It was the first story I've read of the kind. But now, you decided to tell your readers what most suspected all along: that deep down, she didn't rate her husband as highly as the lover and that in fact she's looking for a new one. If I was her husband learning that fact, I divorce her on the spot as she simply wasn't worth investing into anymore. A 30+ year marriage where you are a place-holder is not good enough. It's quite different from the image you're trying to show before in the main series. I am not rating this one, I am too dismayed for that. In light of the new additions, I would have to rate the entire saga quite differently than I would without them. I felt I was trolled all along and just begun this saga yesterday! I guess this saves me the trouble of reading the rest.

What a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!!

Unintelligible that people out there at the world that idiotic and pathetic!! Whats going on at their brains?? Stop pestering normal reader who want read exciting and erotic stories not like your shit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking wimp posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I know this is an amateur site

But can't these stories at least make sense? Even for a fictional/fantasy story this was absolutely disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story......it is in wrong category

The author did a very poor job on this story. It seems the author has some gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this bad story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, low context, shallow, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
glad you're writing again

enjoyed this new story and all the other new chapters you have added. hope to read more

69ScoobyDoo69ScoobyDooover 5 years ago
Love the story

I really enjoyed this whole series. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Transformation

Love to read more if you've got it.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Cuck and whore

Writing about a whore, and some fool she calls master again. Does that make her a masterpeice??

sweetone66sweetone66over 5 years ago
Didn't rate this one because...

Earlier the husband took her out of town to prevent their neighbors, friends people at the husbands job (and I assume relatives) from knowing she is a slut/whore. Now you are telling us differently. I truly dislike when authors don't keep their facts straight!

Otherwise I am enjoying the sexual descriptions very much and up to this point I have rated each chapter with 4 or 5 stars. Except for a few typos, and keeping your facts straight I think this has been well written.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
One more

One more Dum_U_Softly epic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdom_u_softly@dom_u_softly
My wife's status as a collared and shared sub slut is now past ... a widower and thus free to engage others, especially sub females who are or fantasize about being shared or husbands who contemplate sharing their wives ... in chat, ongoing contact (I do not, however, role pla...