All Comments on 'The Transformation of Betty Ch. 12'

by dom_u_softly

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
oldwinooldwinoabout 16 years ago
Every Chapter Better

Great how your story builds slowly and thoughtfully. The only way to to train a sub to be a slut.

You have written the perfect training manual.

how do you know if your women is a sub/ look her in the eyes and tell her to do something a little out of her comfort box, maybe take her bra off under a sheer top. If she looks you in the eyes and laughs and says no way, only in private, she isn't; but if she blushes and looks at the floor moaning no she is. Tahe her top and bra off, put the top back on and take to wherever you were going. make her give you her panties. They will be very wet. You have a sub to slowly train. rush it and you will lose her.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Oldwino sounds like the kind of brain dead idiot who would go for this garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdom_u_softly@dom_u_softly
My wife's status as a collared and shared sub slut is now past ... a widower and thus free to engage others, especially sub females who are or fantasize about being shared or husbands who contemplate sharing their wives ... in chat, ongoing contact (I do not, however, role pla...