All Comments on 'The Transformation of Jennifer'

by Madge069

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
sparktjsparktjabout 10 years ago
Brilliant

Well written story, enjoyed the context and the storyline - more please!

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 10 years ago
This was 1992, right?

This was an English speaking part of the world, right? Ontario, Vermont, New Hampshire - whatever - Arizona, for that matter. And in 1992 a young woman was polishing her typing skills?

I lived in a city of 200,000+ in 1992 (still do, but it is larger now) and practiced law. Even then typewriters simply gathered dust except for the rare occasion one had to fill in a form that (this being 1992) wasn't online or otherwise available commercially. There weren't many

I don't know of any type of office that produced documents in volume that had not gone over to word processing and laser printers by 1992. "Secretaries" in the sense of not ten years earlier were still typing, but with word processing programs, cut and paste, et cetera, the overwhelming need for superior typing skills was gone. The ability to spell was still needed, so one could go back and correct mistakes - but the protagonist did not brag of her spelling skills.

This was a VERY good story - I suspect this is not the first story the author has written. It may be her first on Literotica, but ... her writing as such is superior. The story line, as is so often (no, usually) unlikely - this "never been kissed" (except once) really got with the program sexually.

The problems with the story line include (1) a young woman raised in a staunchly religious household is an active, unrepentant bisexual from the git-go, (2) she has no concerns about her virginity, or (3) protecting herself from STDs (and yes, children, awareness of STDs, particularly AIDS had leaped into the public consciousness) and pregnancy, ALTHOUGH it is true that 20+ years later people tend to ignore these threats, and the younger they are, the more ignorant and blase they are.

And the final thing - I'm not complaining, just observing - the story line reflects tales of sexual misconduct by priests that have been made ... close to forever, although with the printing press and the Reformation they became much more common. The problem that exists, unfortunately, is that much of the sexual activity on the part of priests sworn to celibacy is pedophilia. Consenting adults - who cares?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It is possible ...

I also had just started practicing law in 1991 in the patent department of a large company. Word Perfect and Word were still going at each other for dominance in the marketplace. PC's and Word Processors were still very expensive. So, it is not only possible, but even likely that slow adopters such as churches [place joke here ... adoption ... conservative, etc.] could still have been using typewriters and may have even been using carbon paper!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very good story

I enjoyed it and hope you post more story's as soon as you are able

cliqueggecliqueggeabout 10 years ago
Very nice

I enjoyed it and hope you continue.

Anon - the issue with the priest and Eric is that it wasn't consensual - Eric was being intimidated.

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardabout 10 years ago
Intreresting Story...

I grew up in a deeeeeeply religious household, and overseas with missionary parents.

I enjoyed this story very much, as I've know all of the characters in this story at one time or another (although not at the same time).

Please keep writing. I'll keep an eye out for your submissions!

PS... if the picture on your profile is actually you, I don't think you're fat... that's a nice ass!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

Great story very well written.

Loved the way Jennifer was slowly brought along in finding her sexualty.

The teaching of the church are more to repress peoples sexualty than to embrace it as it was meant to be.

Like about 90% of men and women I enjoyed the girl on girl sex.

HMAuthorHMAuthorabout 10 years ago
Typewriters

As the editor of this story I considered the issue of whether a typewriter would still be in use in 1992. I worked for a consulting firm in that year and people were still using typewriters. A retreat such as described here would more than likely have had a typewriter as computers and printers were expensive back then and, contrary to popular belief, the Catholic Church is rather parsimonious in its spending.

Where I am working now, a small software firm, the executive assistant still uses a typewriter for some tasks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story

I agree with all the above comments. Keep writing. Looking forward to more of your work.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 10 years ago

I think this calls for a follow on, because this is great work.

stansteadstansteadover 8 years ago
Very good erotic writing

Somehow it has the flavour of the real as well as being naughty and erotic. Well done, lady. Keep writing!

winterreisserwinterreisserover 8 years ago
Believable (in genaral!)

Believable, in general. Yes, I think so albeit has had a few embellishments I suspect.

Otherwise the previous comments sum up the Author and story rather well. So why should I add more.

A couple or so 'typos' but as an editor I know how difficult it is to catch every one. To my regret!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous