The Transformation of Lucy Pt. 01

Story Info
University student's transformation into a slut.
7k words
4.36
16.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If asked to describe her life up to this point, Lucy would most probably have said boring or average. The eldest daughter, her parents had been happily married for over 25 years. Her father was an accountant, her mother a primary schoolteacher. Her sister was 2 years younger than Lucy and although, like all siblings they argued occasionally, on the whole they got on and in unguarded moments would even describe each other as their best friends.

Overall Lucy had enjoyed, as much as any child would, her school years. She had grown up in a small rural town and although there had been the odd issue with drugs and alcohol and one girl had got pregnant at 15, most of the big issues that many children in inner city schools faced passed Lucy and her friends by. Lucy had been popular at school, not one of the 'in crowd' but liked enough to be invited to most parties. She had a small group of friends she'd known since primary school and had also had a couple of boyfriends. Neither had lasted very long and if Lucy was honest she wasn't that interested in boys of her own age or sex.

She had played sports for the school, always in the team, but never the star. Lucy liked to her keep herself fit and took pride that her body was slim and toned. She never had to worry about wearing a bikini at the beach. Academically she had held her own and managed to get a good set of results, which was why she was now standing in front of the mirror, preparing to go to her first lecture at University.

Lucy had always assumed she would go to Uni after school. She and a couple of friends had toyed with the idea of taking a gap year and travelling, but one by one they dropped out, so just a few months after leaving school, Lucy found herself in a big city for the first time in her life. Her parents had dropped her off at the halls of residence and after a few tears, Lucy had managed to persuade her mum that she would be fine and would call her every night. Freshers week had been ok. The halls of residence were divided into flats and Lucy got on with her flatmates. She went out most nights and again if honest had been surprised at what some of the girls in particular, got up to and were prepared to do with boys after only knowing them for a couple of hours, if that. Lucy didn't regard herself as a prude, but was starting to realise just how sheltered her life had been. She had a couple of snogging sessions during the week, but was really put off by the drunken slobbering and groping and so got away as soon as she could.

She was really looking forward to her course. She had long had an interest in Psychology, studying it at 'A' Level and in the back of her mind thought she might want to be a psychiatrist one day. With that in mind, she had forgone another night out for an early night so as to be ready for the lecture in the morning. Lucy left her flat with plenty of time to walk to the University Campus about a mile away. She arrived early, found the lecture hall and got herself settled in. She was careful not to position herself at the front or in the centre as she didn't want to attract the lecturer's attention. Although she had done well in her 'A' levels, some of the people she had met so far at Uni had intimidated her and she wasn't feeling as confident as she should. So she a picked a seat near to the back and a couple in from the aisle. She was one of the first to arrive and so watched as the other students arrived and took their places. Most seemed to be on their own, although there were a couple of small groups who seemed to know each other. Several people slid past Lucy on their way to their own seats, but no one sat next to her. A geeky looking guy in front of her turned around and introduced himself, but quickly ran out of conversation after asking her name and where she was from and not knowing where it was when she told him.

The lecturer arrived and was about to start when an beautiful young woman burst through the double doors at the top of the lecture hall, bounded down the steps and slumped into the seat next to Lucy.

'Thank fuck I made it before he started,' she panted, 'hi, my name's Hattie, what's yours?'

Lucy was stunned, so much for not drawing attention to herself, 'I'm Lucy, I think he's about to start.'

'Oh good, we'll let's hope he's interesting,' said Hattie with a big smile.

The lecture started with providing an outline of the 1 st year course, rules about assignments, who the students could ask for help if they were struggling etc. After about 45 minutes the lecturer then said 'right it's about time you lot start to get to know each other, because you are going to be spending a lot of time together and will most probably at some point study each other, so I want to turn to the person setting next to you, tell them who you are, where you come from, why you are here and why you are have chosen Psychology. I am going to give you 15 minutes.'

Little did Lucy know, but those 15 minutes were the start of a transformation that would take boring average Lucy on a very different path to the one she thought she would be taking.

Lucy had never met anyone like Hattie before. She was a couple of years older than Lucy, from a city and had a black father and white mum, which she said made her upbringing interesting. She had dropped out of the same course last year because of a family crisis, but was now back and ready to make the most of Uni second time around. In Lucy's mind, she looked exotic, like a supermodel. She

was stunningly beautiful and although what she wore seemed extravagant, she managed to carry it off. Lucy, like most of her fellow students had just gone for the jeans and T-shirt look, with minimal make-up, whereas Hattie looked as she had just stepped out of a fashion show. Hattie was also interested in Lucy and managed to get more out of her in 15 minutes than her flatmates had in a week. Lucy was disappointed when the 15 minutes was up, but was thrilled when Hattie asked if she wanted to go for a coffee after the lecture.

The lecture went on for another hour, by which time both girls were desperate to leave and get a coffee. They found their way to the student coffee bar and after getting their drinks settled down on a sofa.

'Now,' Hattie began, 'let's get to the good stuff ... have you got a boyfriend?'

'No.'

'Wow, I'm surprised a good looking girl like you, bet you get plenty of attention?'

'Not much,' replied Lucy, getting a little embarrassed, 'I've not really been that interested in boys.'

'Are you into girls then?'

'Oh no, nothing like that, it's just ...'

'Have you had a boyfriend?'

'Yes a couple, but they didn't last long ...'

'Have you done it?'

'What?'

'Had sex?'

Lucy started to blush, nobody had ever been this direct with her before. She and her friends at school had often talked about sex, but it was always one of the conversations Lucy had been on the outside of. Now as Hattie began to probe she started to get a tingling feeling between her legs and knew she was starting to blush.

'You're a virgin aren't you,' exclaimed Hattie, way too loud for Lucy's liking.

'Sshh ... I'm not, but there's no need for the whole Uni to know.'

Hattie was now laughing and smiling at Lucy, not in a horrible, but friendly way, 'well young lady, you must tell me more ...'

'I really don't want to talk about it.'

'I'm only going to keep pushing ... come on, spill the beans.'

Lucy was now turning a brighter shade of red and wanting a big hole to open in the floor to swallow her, 'not here.'

'OK, what are you plans for the rest of the day?' Hattie asked.

'I was going to go to the Library to register and ...'

'Sod that, let's go back to my room and you are going to tell me all.' And with that Hattie grabbed Lucy and they headed back to the halls of residence.

Hattie didn't stop chatting all the way, but Lucy didn't hear her. Her mind was in turmoil, what was she getting herself into? She had to put a stop to this now.

Before she knew it, the girls were in Hattie's room.

'Look Hattie, this has to stop. I'm not comfortable talking about this, it's embarrassing and ...'

'Not a good experience then? Come on tell me what happened.'

'Well that was it, not a lot happened. We were at a house party. I'd been seeing this boy and he had been pushing for us to do it. I'd had a couple of drinks, all my friends had done it, so I thought what the hell. We found a room and before I knew he had his hands in my knickers pawing at me and not very gently. He then pulled them down and then started ramming his thing against me. It took him a few goes to find the right spot, then when he did he just shoved it in and a couple of thrusts later it was over. Good job I'd gone on the Pill. He then rolls over, goes that was fucking fantastic, pulls his jeans up and went back to the party, leaving my lying there with my knickers around my ankles, feeling totally humiliated. Needless to say, I dumped him pretty soon after and he still doesn't know why.'

'Oh Lucy, I am so sorry, what a horrible experience. Have you had sex since?'

'No, put me right off. Can't see what the fuss is about.'

'We're going to need to put that right. My first time was totally different and opened me up to a whole different world. It was with an older neighbour, Mr Johnson. He and his wife used to babysit for me and my little sister. When we were younger we had little to do with him, it was mostly Mrs Johnson that looked after us. A few years ago his wife left him and he became a bit of a recluse, but I always got on with him and as I grew up we would often have a small chat when we saw each other.

Then one day, just after my eighteenth birthday, I was upset and walked past him when he was cleaning his car, which I never did.

'Hey Hattie,' he called out, 'are you just going to ignore me?'

'Sorry Mr J, but I had other things on my mind.'

'Like what?'

'It's a bit embarrassing.'

'You can tell me.'

I thought about it for a fraction of a second and then let it all out, 'the girls at school have been teasing me about still being a virgin.'

'Well there's nothing wrong about that Hattie, you shouldn't be pressured into doing anything you don't want to.'

'Oh, it's not that I don't want to, but I don't really like boys my age, I like older men.' I saw his eyebrows rise up at that point and I am sure his hand made a move towards his groin, but he quickly recovered himself.

'Oh,' he said, 'I see.'

After his wife had left and as I grew up I had always found Mr J attractive, he hadn't let himself go, kept himself fit - I often saw him out on his bike and I know he went to the gym regularly.

'Ah Mr J, I don't suppose ...'

He suddenly looked very serious, 'you don't want to go there Hattie.'

'Why not?'

He clearly thought for a moment and then decided to be straight with me, 'I have some very particular tastes when it comes to sex, some would say perverted ... it's one of the reasons my wife left me. Now I'm trusting you Hattie, you better not going blabbing this about.'

My mind was spinning and surprisingly to me, I was getting wet and excited by what he meant by perverted, 'Oh no Mr J, your secret is safe with me, what do you mean by perverted?'

At that point he had decided the conversation had gone too far, 'I am not prepared to say, and I'd be grateful if you'd forget we'd had this conversation,' and with that went back to cleaning his car.

Over the next few days, when I saw Mr J I tried to talk to him, but he always made an excuse and went off. I also started looking around the internet and looking at porn. I started to get an idea of what perverted might mean and found it turned me on and very quickly found myself with my knickers around my ankles getting myself off at the images I saw, particularly bondage, group and anal sex and if all were combined - wow!

After trying a few more times to talk to Mr J, I decided to write to him. I didn't have his phone number so couldn't text him or anything. In short I told him I liked him, I had looked at some porn, liked what I saw, especially the more extreme stuff and that I wanted to talk to him. I also included my phone number. I dropped the letter off on my way to school one morning. It took a couple of days, but as I was struggling with a difficult essay, my phone pinged - it was a new number:

- Hattie, I got your letter. If you are really interested in me you need to know I take no prisoners - I will use you in whatever way I want, whether you like it or not and I don't accept anything being off limits, your mouth, cunt and arse will all be mine to use as I want. Before you get (literally) into bed with me you need to be absolutely sure. I suggest you look at the following categories on Porn Hub - teen anal, painanal, bondage, rough sex and then find the most extreme videos you can - and then think about it being you on the receiving end and me doing far worse than you can see on those videos.

I don't want to hear from you for at least 2 weeks. If I hear from you about this before 2 weeks are up, I will ignore the text. If after those 2 weeks you still want this, then text me and I'll give you instructions to follow. If I don't hear from you then great, no problem, I just hope we can still be friends, I'd miss our chats.

Lucy, I tell you I was gushing between my legs when I read that text. For some reason the thought of him using me as he pleased really turned me on. I spent the next 2 weeks looking at the sites he suggested and more. I had never masturbated as much before or since than I did during those 2 weeks, waiting was torture. I even used carrots and cucumbers on my pussy and arse in anticipation.

After 2 weeks and 1 day, I texted him

- Hi Mr J, I have done as you asked and I want to submit to you. I am prepared for you to do whatever you want to me.

He didn't reply immediately, it took a couple of hours for him to get back to me.

- Ok, you've made your choice. There is still opportunity to back out, but if you want to continue this is what you must do:

1. You must be on the Pill. I don't use condoms. If you are not on the Pill, then make a Drs appointment and let me know when it is safe for you to have sex.

2. When you have done 1, you must shave completely, you must be hairless from the neck down.

3. You must then clean your arse thoroughly. If you don't know how to do this, look it up.

4. I will tell you what time to arrive. DO NOT be late. You will wear your old school uniform, no bra and the smallest thong you can find. Make-up and hair will be up to you, but you must please me - you should be able to see where I am going with this.

When I have finished with you, you will not be a virgin in any sense.

As before if I don't hear from you, no problem, but you are getting closer to the point of no return.

I was already on the Pill so no problem there and I already shaved, but I did like to leave a landing patch, so that had to go. I had to look up how to clean myself properly and boy did that take some doing with my mum in the house. I had to nick my sister's school uniform as I had ceremoniously burned mine when I finished GCSEs, but finally I was ready and text Mr J to let him know I was ready. He came back quickly this time

- Be at my house 8pm on Saturday. Make arrangements to be out all night.

I was now getting very excited. I told my mum I was going to a party and staying with a friend which I often did. On Saturday afternoon I got myself ready and left the house at 7.30. I had to sneak out in normal party clothes, with my 'Mr J clothes' underneath. I changed behind our shed and crept to Mr J's so I was there for 8pm. Taking a deep breath I knocked on the door.

Mr J opened the door almost immediately. 'This is your last chance to walk away.' I stayed. 'Ok, undo your blouse and show me your tits.'

'On the doorstep?'

'Do as I say or walk away,' he sneered. I was shaking as I undid the buttons and pulled open the shirt.

'Very nice,' he leered, 'now pull up your skirt, I want to see if you have followed my instructions.' This time I did as I was told straight away. 'Good you're learning. Ok very last chance, once you step in here, you're mine - do you want to come in?'

Another deep breath and I was inside. Mr J closed the door behind us. 'Go into the lounge and stand in the middle of the floor.' I did as I was told. 'Take off the blazer and put your hands in front of you.'

Again I did as I was told, my pussy was gushing - god it is now thinking about it, sorry Lucy I can't tell this without touching myself, is it turning you on?'

At that point Hattie pulled up her skirt, showing she wasn't wearing any underwear and started to play with herself. Lucy was fascinated by her new friend's story and if she was honest, she was getting turned on herself, but she didn't know where to look when Hattie started playing with herself.

'Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, I put my hands out in front of me and Mr J tied them together. He then looped the other end of the rope over a hook in the ceiling I hadn't noticed. This had the affect of pulling me onto tiptoes. He then made me spread my legs and strapped my ankles to what I now know is a spreader pole to keep them there. He then walked very slowly around me. My shirt was undone, but apart from that I was clothed at this point. That didn't last long, my skirt was the first to come off, followed by my blouse which he ripped off, so that only the sleeves were left. This left me in just a skimpy thong.

'Very nice Hattie, you have a great body, I am going to have so much fun with this.' With that he grabbed my pussy and rubbed his finger along my slit over my thong, 'so wet already, I think you will make a fine slut Hattie.' He then walked around and did the same to my arse this time probing my hole with his thumb through the very thin strip of material.

'Before we get to deflowering you, I think we'll have some fun.' At this point he blindfolded me and I felt a snip as he cut my skimpy thong off me. 'Open wide,' he said. I opened my mouth and the soaking wet thong was stuffed in. I could now taste myself.

It all went quiet for a bit and then I felt a sharp pain across my backside. I now know he was using a flogger on me. First he focused on by arse cheeks and then moved to my shoulders. My back and arse felt like they were on fire, but for some reason I didn't want to run away and leave. I wanted to be there, I was naked, tied up and could do nothing and was loving it.

The next sharp pain was on my left tit followed closely by my right. He spent a lot of time on my tits, not only whipping them, but pinching and twisting them as well. Finally I felt a pain on my pussy, right between the lips, that one hurt, but I almost came immediately.

'Don't even think of cumming yet.' This was the first thing he had said since he had stuffed the thong into my mouth. He then proceeded to whip my pussy again and again and each time I had to hold back despite the pain. Finally he stopped and I then felt cold ice against my pussy lips and then my nipples, 'like that?'

'Ummphh,' I mumbled through the thong gag.

'Want to come yet?'

'Ummphh,' and I nodded.

'Ok then,' and with that he gave my pussy one final slap and I had my first orgasm.

I am not sure how long he left me there but it was a while. Eventually he pulled out the thong and released me from the hook. My hands were still bound in front of me and I was still blindfolded, attached to the spreader.

'On your knees, time to use your first hole. Have you given anyone a blowjob before?'

'No,' I said.

'Ok I am going to put my cock in your mouth, you are going to suck it, but if I feel any teeth you will be punished - am I clear?'

'Yes sir,' I said, not sure why I said 'sir' but it seemed appropriate. I had seen videos of blowjobs on the internet and did my best to imitate them. I tried to use my hands, but they were slapped away.

12