The Transformation of Lucy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No hands, just your mouth.' At some point Mr J must have got fed up with my efforts because he took hold of the back of my head and started to pump his cock into my mouth, going further down my throat. This was definitely about him. At points he'd hold his cock in my throat and I struggled to breath. Just as I thought I was going to pass out he would pull out and I could gasp for breath. All of this continued to turn me on. I had no thought about asking him to stop. I wanted to be used. I am not sure how long it took, it seemed to take ages, but eventually he came. I had no warning, straight into my mouth and I no option but to swallow my first and certainly not last load of cum.

When he had cum, he pulled off the blindfold and collapsed on the sofa. 'Stay there and don't move,' he said. I am not sure how long he left me there, he just seemed to stare at me, I was totally exposed to him. Eventually he said, 'come here,' and I sorted of slithered over the floor on my knees to him. He reached down and undid the ankle cuffs. He then got me to stand up and undid the rope around my wrists.

'Turn around and put your hands behind your back.' I did as I was told and he then bound my arms together bending my elbows back and up my back. It wasn't painful, but was uncomfortable.

'Good. Turn around, time for you lose your virginity, except you are going to be the one to do it.' I was confused, but it soon became clear. 'First you will get me hard with your mouth, then you are going to climb up here and sit on my cock. You will do the work, just make sure I am pleased.' And with that he leaned back and put his arms behind his head. It wasn't easy to get his cock in my mouth, but he became hard again quickly. Once he was fully hard, he just said, 'ok, it's time.'

This was the first time I had to look at his cock and it looked huge. That's never going to fit in me I thought, 'come on, what are you waiting for ... this is what you wanted.' I climbed up and started to lower myself on his cock. I got myself in the right position and started to lower myself down. It was difficult to control myself as I had my hands tied behind my back. I tried to go slowly but once I had got his tip in, I lost control and dropped quickly. The pain was instant, but passed quickly and then I felt full. I then felt a slap on my arse.

'Well don't just sit there.' I started to move up and down and quickly felt the pleasure of sex. I was soaking wet, bound and riding Mr J's magnificent cock. Another slap made me go quicker and I was bouncing up and down for all I was worth. There were more slaps, but I didn't care, I was in ecstasy and my orgasm was building.

'I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum..,'

'Not yet, keep going you little slut,' another slap

'Please, please let me cum,' another slap, and another, then, 'Ok, you may come.' Oh my god, this one was far more powerful than the first and kept going and I think I almost blacked out.

I was brought back to reality my another big slap on my arse. Mr J was still embedded in my pussy. 'Hey, this is not about you, I haven't cum yet. You are going to need to use your other hole.' It took me a couple of seconds to process what he had said.

'Stand up.' I did as I was told and saw Mr J reach for a tube on the arm of the sofa. He then coated his cock with the lube. To be fair, his cock was already slick with my juices, but he added the lube anyway.

'Ok, down again, but this time use your arsehole ... and go slowly or this one is really going to hurt you.' I was really nervous about this and lowered myself carefully. Mr J, despite saying it was all about him helped by holding my hips and taking some of my weight. I got his cock positioned and the lowered myself slowly. The tip took ages to go in and every bit hurt. Once I got the tip in Mr J told me to stand up and then lower myself again, which I did. This time it was easier and I was able to take more of him. We had to do this several times until eventually he was completely in me. I felt so full. It was uncomfortable and painful, but there was something else, this should be wrong, but it didn't feel wrong.

'Ok, take your time, get used to the feeling. Once it feels good, start moving. This is the only time I will be anywhere near gentle with you.' After a few minutes the uncomfortable and painful feeling passed and I started to get very aroused again. I started to move and with that came the slaps. Just on one side this time, because at this point Mr J decided to put two fingers in my pussy and was effectively lifting me up and down by my cunt. I was now out of control and another orgasm started to build.

'Oh, I'm cuming...' slap.

'Not before me, you bitch, move faster.' At this point I was now riding Mr J just as I had when he was in my pussy. I must have done a good job, because I felt him grab my hips and pin me down, followed by his cock tightening and then he exploded inside me. I then came and did pass out. When I came to, my hands were unbound and I was lying on the sofa.

'Good girl,' he said, 'you and I are going to have a lot of fun.' I spent the rest of the night and most of the summer with Mr J, but that is another story.'

Hattie looked over at Lucy. Lucy was stunned by the story, but also had her hand down the front of her jeans. 'If you'll let me, I can make sure your next sex experience is one you will never forget and you will know what the fuss is all about.'

'I, I, don't know ...' stammered Lucy, clearly embarrassed and pulling her hand from her jeans.

Hattie realising she may have over stepped the mark, backed off, 'I tell you what, I'll take a leaf out of Mr J's book ... you need to think about this and let me know when you are ready. Come on, let's go and sort this library stuff out.'

To say Lucy was confused over the next couple of days was an understatement. She knew she should be appalled by Hattie's story, but it intrigued her and had lit something she never knew existed in her. She had never really thought about sex in that way, sure she had thought of doing it, but she had never fantasied about it, but now she couldn't get the thoughts out of her head. The next couple of days consisted of attending lectures and seminars and searching through the

internet for porn and erotic stories and a lot of masturbation. She seemed particularly drawn to videos and stories involving group sex and women being penetrated by multiple cocks. Lucy's brain was saying she shouldn't, but the feelings emanating from her groin and core were winning and taking over. She did manage to turn up for the Hockey club trials and when playing was able to concentrate on the game and thought she did quite well. But when she wasn't playing and on the side-lines all she could do was look at the players, both male and female and wonder what they got up to in bed, what did they look like naked, what would they do to her? She surprised herself, eyeing up the men she understood, but now she was looking at the girls in the same way. She had never thought of any of her friends at home that way, but one encounter with Hattie and suddenly she was a lesbian? What the fuck was going on?

Lucy went on the Hockey club pub crawl that followed the trials, but her heart wasn't in it. A couple of boys tried it on with her, but she wasn't interested. Again, why? All she had been thinking about in the last few days was sex, but these boys weren't doing it for her. A couple of girls bailed early and Lucy took the opportunity to grab a taxi back to the residences with them. A sleepless night followed with images of her naked being surrounded by men and women and them using her as they wished going through her mind. Eventually she could take no more and got up and took a cold shower.

'Come on Lucy, get a grip of yourself,' she said to herself. But no matter how much she tried, the thoughts wouldn't go away. There was nothing else for it, she text Hattie.

- I need to see you. Lucy.

It took about an hour for Hattie to reply.

- Ok. Come over.

Lucy didn't hesitate. Within minutes she was dressed and knocking on Hattie's door.

'Come in, it's not locked,' came a muffled voice.

Lucy opened the door and stepped into Hattie's room. Hattie was in the shower, the door was open and Lucy just stared and drank in the vision before her. To Lucy, Hattie's body was perfect. She was perfectly toned, extenuated by her dark skin, her tits were perfect with erect nipples and she was completely shaved. Hattie looked at her, turned off the shower, grabbed a towel and walked towards Lucy, 'like what you see?'

'Yes,' mumbled Lucy.

'Do you want to kiss me?'

'Y, yes... please,' Lucy could hardly get the words out.

Hattie lent in towards Lucy and kissed her passionately on the lips. After a few moments she broke off the kiss.

'Lock the door.' Lucy without thinking, obeyed. When she turned around, Hattie was lying on the bed naked.

'Take off your clothes ... slowly.

'

Lucy in a trance started to unbutton her jeans. 'No, your hoodie first. Good, now the t-shirt.' Lucy slowly took off her t-shirt to reveal what only could be described as a functional bra.

'Definitely get rid of that and quick,' commanded Hattie. Lucy undid the bra revealing her B cup tits. Surprisingly she didn't feel embarrassed.

'Nice, the boys are going to love those. Ok, now the jeans.'

Lucy unbuttoned her jeans to reveal a pair of plain white panties. 'Well you clearly didn't dress for getting undressed ... we'll need to work on that. Come here,' said Hattie moving so she was sitting on the edge of the bed.

Lucy took a couple of steps forward so her pussy was level with Hattie's face. Hattie then started to gently stroke Lucy through her panties. Immediately Lucy started to tremble, the release she had been aching for starting to build.

Hattie, sensing the moment continued to play with Lucy through her panties and as she did they got wetter and wetter. Lucy was breathing deeply now and struggling to remain standing. Hattie pulled Lucy's panties to one side and started to directly attack her slit and clit with her mouth. Lucy, unable to take much more grabbed the back of Hattie's head and pulled her into her. Within seconds, the orgasm Lucy had been seeking for the last couple of days hit and hit hard. Not only did she feel it in

her body, she squirted all over Hattie's face. The orgasm was so powerful she lost the ability to stay upright and collapsed over Hattie and the bed.

After a few minutes Lucy recovered 'I'm so sorry, I don't know wha..'

'Ssh little one, you're a squirter. It's fine, the boys will love it. Feel better?'

'Yes.'

'Good, now it's my turn. You will make me cum.' Lucy took a few seconds to comprehend what Hattie meant and then without a further thought turned her attention to Hattie's pussy. In doing so, and without thinking she positioned herself so that the two of them were in the classic 69 position.

Hattie, never one to turn down an opportunity, clamped her mouth on Lucy's clit, just as Lucy was doing the same to her. While Lucy only used her mouth, Hattie started to finger Lucy, first one, then two fingers. Lucy started to moan at the intrusion, and then picking up the clues did the same to Hattie. Both girls started to feel their orgasms building and as they did, worked on each other harder as if trying to get themselves off through the other person. Lucy exploded first, followed very quickly after by Hattie. Lucy crawled back and lay down beside Hattie 'what have you done to me?' and then promptly fell asleep.

Lucy awoke an hour or so later to see Hattie just staring at her, 'sleep well little one?'

'Yes, I haven't slept properly since you told me your story.' Lucy then went onto explain all that had happened in the last week.

'Wow, it looks like I really have woken you up,' said Hattie. 'How far do you think you are prepared to go?'

'All the way,' said Lucy, not really believing what had come out of her mouth, but knowing it was true.

'Good,' said Hattie, 'this is going to be fun. First though, are we finished yet or do you want some more?'

'More,' said Lucy instinctively.

'Good,' said Hattie reaching under her bed, pulling out her box of toys.

First she pulled out a pair of handcuffs. 'Put your hands behind your back.' Lucy, completely subservient to Hattie now complied immediately. Hattie then pulled out a strap-on, 'time for you to get fucked properly for the first time'.

Lucy was just staring at Hattie, drinking in the sight of her and at the same time thinking that is never going to fit inside me. Hattie warmed Lucy up by inserting her fingers into her cunt. Lucy didn't need a lot of warming up despite having had at least two huge orgasms already that morning. Within seconds she was soaking wet again, 'you really want this don't you,' smiled Hattie and without pausing entered Lucy.

At first she was gentle, but Lucy was so wet the dildo slipped in easily. 'Oh, oh, oh,

fuck me, fuck me,' cried Lucy. Hattie needed no further encouragement and started to fuck Lucy hard and furiously. Lucy felt another orgasm building and somehow being restrained made this one different.

'Ahhh OH MY GOD,' screamed Lucy as the orgasm hit and she squirted again all over Hattie. Despite Lucy's orgasm and her screaming the place down, Hattie didn't let up and continued to pound Lucy until both of them were exhausted. Lucy by this time was in a complete delirium having had multiple orgasms.

Despite being exhausted, Hattie wasn't finished. She took some of Lucy's juices and started spreading them around her arsehole. She then slowly inserted a finger into Lucy's last virgin hole. Lucy's eyes widened at the intrusion, but she didn't say anything. Hattie, encouraged added a second finger into Lucy's arse, whilst using her other hand on Lucy's clit. Lucy started to feel yet another orgasm brewing, but before she could come, Hattie withdrew her fingers. Lucy looked disappointed, but her expression changed as she saw Hattie putting lube on the strap-on.

'Hattie, I don't think I can ...'

'Ssh little one, I'll be gentle. It will be uncomfortable at first, but once you are used to it, I promise you, you will love it.' And with that she started to probe the tip of the dildo against Lucy's puckered hole, 'relax and it will be easier,' said Hattie, pushing gently. After more gentle probing, Lucy' sphincter eventually way and the dildo slipped in a couple of inches.

'Stop, wait,' said Lucy, 'it hurts.' Hattie left the dildo there but was constantly rubbing Lucy's clit. After a couple of minutes, the pain subsided and Lucy nodded at Hattie to continue. Hattie pushed slowly and eventually the whole of the strap-on was in Lucy's arse. Lucy couldn't believe how full she was and she wasn't feeling discomfort. In fact the feeling was quite pleasant.

'Ok, you can fuck me now,' she told Hattie. Hattie started to move in and out, slowly at first. 'Harder,' said Lucy, 'harder.' Hattie started to speed up. Lucy could now feel her orgasm building again. 'Harder, fuck me harder,' she cried, 'yes, yes, yes ... fuck my arse hard, pleeeease...' Hattie was now fucking Lucy relentlessly.

'OH MY GOD, here it comes,' screamed Lucy, 'YES, YES YES,' and with that the orgasm hit, this one more powerful than the last and Lucy momentarily passed out again. Hattie, dripping in sweat stopped fucking Lucy and collapsed on the bed beside her.

Lucy started to stir, 'what have you done to me?'

Hattie smiled, 'you are a submissive slut and we are going to have so much fun. Come on let's get those cuffs off and have a shower.'

The girls washed and dried each other gently. There was no sex as both were satisfied for the time being. When they came out of the shower, Hattie said to Lucy, 'I've got on more surprise for you, turn around a bend over.'

Lucy did as she was told and Hattie inserted a butt plug into her arse, 'what?'

'That'll be something to think about while the lecturer drones on,' said Hattie smiling. 'Ok little one, time to get dressed and go to class. And I don't think you'll be able to wear these,' said Hattie holding up Lucy's stained panties, 'commando time. And leave the bra, that needs to be burned.'

Just before they left for classes Hattie said to Lucy, 'I think we need to find you some proper cock. Do you want me to make arrangements for a bit more fun?'

'Oh yes please. As far as I am concerned, provided I feel like I do now, they can do whatever the hell they want.'

12