The transformation of Mary

Story Info
Mary finds herself transforming into a BBC loving Hotwife.
1.8k words
4.23
58.6k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary couldn't believe what she was looking at. Her husband Dave had been called into work for an emergency and had left the house so fast he had left his laptop open. There on the screen was a porn video website. It wasn't the porn that shocked her, she wasn't naive enough to believe her husband didn't watch porn. The shocking part was the fact that there was a white woman, obviously amateur and somebody's wife, sucking the biggest black cock she had ever seen! The video was paused, probably because Dave had to take the call, but Mary couldn't take her eyes off the screen. Dave himself was only a little under 5" and Mary had never complained about it, but this cock on the screen was easily 9 or 10 inches. And THICK!

Mary decided she would browse around the site and explore what her husband got off on. She was surprised to notice that as her right hand grabbed the mouse, her left hand dipped into her panties. "Holy fuck what am I doing?" she thought to herself. She found a tab labeled favorites and clicked. Holy shit! About a hundred video thumbnails came up and all of them were interracial. Too many of them marked with something called "cuckold". Mary spotted one entitled "Husband begs for it" and decided that was one she wanted to explore. When the video started playing a white wife is on her knees looking at the camera with her hands around the waistband of someone's underwear. It's clear the man waiting is black. And there's a bulge in his briefs that can't be hidden. The wife pulls the briefs down and a massive black cock springs out of them, easily 8" and not even fully hard. "Are you sure baby?" the wife says. The camera starts shaking, but the guy filming says "Yes honey. Suck that big cock. I want you to suck the cum out of his BBC!".

Suddenly Mary's pussy tingles and quickly dampens. Without care she sheds the panties and furiously starts to rub her clit. Forcing herself to escalate to an orgasm. Her eyes never stray from the video. As if on cue, the man pulls his huge black cock out of the wife's mouth to visibly shoot his cum into her mouth the same time Mary is screaming "FUCKKKKKK" and cumming. From the looks of the shaking video, the husband decided to touch his dick and cum too. Catching her breath, Mary X's out of the porn site, closes the lid and walks to the bathroom to shower. And amazingly feels like she's walking on air.

Later that afternoon Mary is just finishing up a little mini workout at her gym. Although she isn't way too overweight, she is pushing 50 and her body needs help looking somewhat decent. Her mind is constantly wandering, remembering all the videos, not really able to focus on her workout. At one point she's staring into space and wondering "Why those videos? Is this Dave's way of accepting the fact that his dick is below the average? Is this how he sees me, as a woman who cares about size?". Let's face it, she thinks, Dave is not huge, but she has never said anything to him about him lacking in size. Or that he has really only given her a handfull of orgasms in the 20 years the've been married. Mary knows this can't be true. Or can it? Right now she can't stop thinking of how big that black cock in the video was.

When Mary finally snaps out of it she realizes she's staring directly at the crotch area of a man, and yes of all things, it has a very defined bulge in it. As her eyes slowly start to raise up she knows, beyond doubt, that if anyone saw this they would think she had purposely been staring at someone's cock outline. Her eyes get full up and wouldn't you know it, a black man. And worse, he's staring down at her and grinning! Mary blushes beyond red, mumbles a "Excuse me" and rushes out of the gym area. She has her head down at the juice bar with her drink in front of her when somebody whispers in her ear "It's ok. Don't worry about it. I like when a hottie checks me out.". Mary looks up and it's him, crotch man. She smiles and starts to raise her hand to grab her drink, when he touches her hand and presses it firmly against his crotch. Mary gasps, not at the act, but because she feels a snake of a cock! And nowhere to go but bigger because right now he's soft. Her eyes quickly look up to his and are wide with awe. Almost involuntarily she grips it and starts to move her hand up and down. He puts his own hand on hers and stops her, not wanting to put on a public display. He says "If you want to play with it, meet me in the parking lot in 15 minutes. I have a van and the windows are tinted.". He winks at her and heads for the locker room.

After a quick shower Mary hurries into the parking lot intending to leave without being noticed. As she reaches her car a man's voice calls out, "Is that a no?" She is really going to flee, drive as fast as she can away. But something inside holds her in place. Feeling like she's watching from above, she steadies herself and makes her way to the passenger side of the van, opens the door, slides in the quietly moves to the back. Mr. Crotch is smiling as he files in beside her. "Just to feel it ok? I've never felt a big one. Just to feel it and I'm out of here. Understand?" "Sure babe, whatever you want." He still has his workout pants on, probably for easy access. Mary reaches over and pulls them slightly down and unleashes what she can only categorize as a monster cock. BIG, BLACK, THICK, VEINY! Has to be at least 9" and she can only guess semi hard. Mary slowly pumps it a few times for the feel and can notice it growing and stiffening slightly.

Something comes over Mary and she is suddenly a lustful woman. Married or not she's taking what she wants. Dropping to her knees on the floor of the van she quickly covers as much of his cock with her mouth as she can, then stops. Savoring the feel of the hardness of his shaft. It's so fucking big, she's thinking. Mary does a quick mental comparison to Dave. She can easily deep throat him. She presses down further but no luck, she starts gagging. With that test over she now is ok with just pleasure. Up and down her mouth goes on his cock, her right hand moving to the base of his cock to stroke it, the left hand caressing the balls. She lifts off of his cock to place her tongue at the base and lick upwards, then at the head swallowing as much of the cock as she can again. She's fast, up and down, her hand stroking as she's sucking his cock.

As if in a dream his voice, "Fuck yes suck that cock like you mean it!" Mary suddenly realizes it's not just a play cock but a man. Still massaging his cock with her mouth she's reaching, finding her phone. When it's in her hand Mary pushes it up to Mr. Crotch. Breaking her cock kiss for a minute she says, "Find Dave in my contacts. FaceTime him. Tell him his wife saw his videos." And just as suddenly back to sucking. She never knew a cock could feel so fucking good in her mouth!

Mary was aware that Dave was on the phone, vaguely. Her attention was on this magnificent cock. Up and down with her mouth, stroking, pulling it out and licking the tip. Fuck this was nice. She pulled her mouth off the cock and gripped it with both fists and still a good 4" or so was visible. Mary turned to look at the camera dead on and heard Dave screaming, "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Shut up Dave." Mary said and continued, "And listen good. I saw your porn site. All those wives getting these massive cocks. It's obviously something you enjoy seeing. And if it is why the fuck would you not let me do it? I've got to settle for your small dick but you jack off to other women getting big black cock? Not anymore." Mary gobbled the cock back into her mouth bobbing up and down on it furiously, working towards an end, the best end. Back off his cock and slowly stroking it to talk to Dave again, who by the way was quiet and watching now. "So honey, do we understand each other? From now on I get as much big cock as I want and you get to be a happy husband and watch your wife be a slut. We're good with that?" As soon as Dave responded with a yes her mouth went back to loving this big cock. Sucking, slurping, stroking.

Mary knew that Mr. Crotch was getting close, his breathing was becoming labored, plus his cock was stiffening just a bit more. She slowed her pace down because she had one more task to accomplish. She looked up at her stud and said, "Give me just one more minute." Then speaking to Dave again said, "So honey, now that we understand each other, just what is it you want to see here today? And you better be quick and honest or else I'm hanging up and I'll get it anyways without you seeing."

Dave's response was quick and loud. "I want to see him cum all over your face!"

With that, Mary took control of the phone, looked up at Mr. Crotch, winked and said "Ok baby. Go for it." Mary felt him grab her by the back of the head and stroke his cock fast, the head of his cock inches from her face. She opened her mouth in anticipation and wasn't disappointed. She heard his first grunt just as a massive glob of cum hit the top of her lip and went up her cheek. For what seemed like the next five minutes, spurt aftr spurt of cum hit her face. Cheeks, forehead, nose, hair, eyes, tongue. They all got covered. Mary had never seen a man cum so much. Dave on the phone gasping. When the flood stopped, she hung up the phone without even saying a word to Dave. Not daring to clean any cum from herself she opens up the side door of the van and gets out. "Thanks baby.", she says to Mr. Crotch as she closes the side door. She walks to her car, fully aware of how messy she looks to anyone who cares to notice. As she starts to head home her only thought is about the upcoming dinner conversation she knows she'll have to have with her husband. Maybe with cum all over her face. She might not clean up until then.