All Comments on 'The transformation of Mary'

by Abikinkymind

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Put it in IR, asshat.

With all the other racists.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Racist

Stupid and racist

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hold on...

Their is no IR gilf section so poorly written crap about a gilf that wants a big black cock in her mouth belongs here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
GARBAGE

another shit story thrown into loving wives. Why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
If it is your cup of tea

True, it would be better best to put it in the IR catagory but for many husbands or boyfriends this is an erotic fantasy that they figure will never become a reality. For those who do share this fantasy this is a very exciting story and needs a follow-up conversation between Mary and Dave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
great fantasy story

look forward to more from you

eviltwin52eviltwin52about 4 years ago
Same snow flakes yelling racist.

Calling authors racist is their only skill. Read the fucking title assholes. What kind of wanker knows the plot going into a story and complains when they read it? Nothing racist in this. The half illiterate snow flake idiots who lack the skill to write and the vocabulary to holler anything else but "RACIST" have a herd mentality and an echo chamber for a brain. Imagine going to a porn story site and seeing, "gasp" a dirty story under the interracial section and finding a black man and white woman. OMG.

Ignore the moronic clowns Abikinkymind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Haters gotta Hate

Thank you for the story I very much enjoyed it keep writhing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Racist?

Is it a problem if a black woman finds white cocks more exciting or vice-versa? Or if a white man prefers black women or vice-versa? Why?

Personally I had far more problem with the rather uninteresting style of writing and the author's inability to work out what tense the story was in. Hint: the past is better.

AbikinkymindAbikinkymindabout 4 years agoAuthor
Wow

First, I don’t claim to be a writer. I just thought I’d try my hand at it. Second, it didn’t give me an option to put it anywhere. Only put tags to it. Unless I missed that and that could be the case. They even added more tags than what I had submitted myself. But oh well, I guess I’ll stifle any other thoughts I wanted to write out.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Haters

Haters gonna hate, and idiots gonna post under anonymous. Eviltwit2 , this story isn't posted in the IR section where it belongs. It's in LW where it shouldn't be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great start.

Please continue the story. This has the makings of a good series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wrong category and tags as for tenses..

Look closer next time YOU choose the category, it's not rocket science.

Lose the hotwife tag, that suggests Dave was involved with setting it up rather than just having it dumped on him. Given how she spoke to him, you might want fem dom.

As for jumping about with your tenses, just reading through yourself should solve the worst of that.

But on less than a page you can't build characters and so she seems like an ungrateful, cheating cunt, he seems like a pathetic excuse for a human.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
more of the story

These people you want to complain just want to hear themselves heard. Why are they even on this site if don't understand what it is about. It is cheating spouses, interracial affairs, sexual relationships of all type real or fantasy. Do they think a Pulitzer novel is going to be found here. Ignore them! Forget if it is not in the right category and continue forward

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Next

Part 2 please ☺

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Bikinky

Glad you don't claim to be a writer because this pathetic example proves that you are not. Whom ever placed this garbage here, it does not belong in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
you married him , why?

If cock size is SOOO important, why marry that man? If you are going to sleep around like the gutter slut you dream to be, why get hitched to a less than "perfect" specimen?

Too much Bullshit to be a managable scenario. I wish we could read of the target practice the husband makes of the studly, contemptible one, but alas cucks are many and our civilization is for naught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ANOTHER SCORE CHEAT...

Clearly no way this scores over 4 in this catagory.

JJ

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Another self denying Republicans wet dream of a life. All those cream pies followed by the internal claims that "I am not gay, I am not gay".

Well there is a study that shows both are a mental illness. Have fun with that.

Hopefully you find the man of your dreams and stop pretending to like pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAbikinkymind@Abikinkymind
I tried my hand at writing and enjoy it. I’m definitely NOT a professional so please bear with me. Writing actually is a stress relief for me which is why I’m continuing to do so. I feel I’ve come a long way since my first attempt. My two main categories are Hotwife/cuckold an...