The Transformation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later Elizabeth turned off the television and lights and slipped quietly into the bedroom. After confirming that Scott was sound asleep, she hiked up her nightgown and removed her jockey shorts and climbed into bed next to her husband. She could barely contain her excitement and realized that she hadn't felt this way since her wedding night. She had planned what she wanted to do carefully but there were a few unknowns and she had guessed about several important things. She wasn't sure this would work but she was willing to risk it and there was an incredible exhilaration in being the aggressor!

Scott was curled up with his back to her and Elizabeth began by kissing his cheek and ear very softly while she stroked his thigh lightly. Scott did not wake up, but he rolled onto his back, which was Elizabeth had hoped for, and she kissed his ear again and put her arm across his waist. Scott turned towards her, and she caressed his shoulder and ran her hand down his side to his hip. Then Elizabeth moved lower. She breathed warmly on one of Scott's nipples before flicking her tongue across it while she caressed his bottom.

Elizabeth was betting that despite Scott's overall masculine appearance he would respond to the same stimuli that a woman would--otherwise there would be no way to seduce him because she knew a guy's sexual gratification is centered in his cock--and Scott didn't have one of those anymore. So, unless the power that transformed them also saw to it that Scott would respond like a woman the whole thing would be pointless--he'd be essentially frigid--but somehow Elizabeth didn't think that was the case.

Scott opened his eyes, though he was still mostly asleep. In his foggy state he felt something wonderful and after a while he realized Elizabeth was hovering over his chest running her tongue across his nipples. It felt really nice, and he smiled to himself and lay absolutely still, content to simply let her continue. The events of the previous evening were completely forgotten, and Scott did not have any idea why Elizabeth was doing what she was, but it felt so good he didn't care.

Then Elizabeth straddled him in her nightgown, bent over him and kissed him deeply. Scott responded avidly and as they kissed, he felt her hands on his chests, kneading his pectoral muscles gently and occasionally grasping his nipples and playing with them. That too felt great, and Scott sighed softly, wondering why Elizabeth had never done that to him before, and why he never realized how good it felt. His whole body seemed unusually sensitive tonight and when Elizabeth bent low and sucked on his nipples he gasped as an electric sensation spread from his chest to his belly and thighs, all the way to his toes. His back arched upwards and his arms found Elizabeth's neck and he pulled her down onto his chest.

Elizabeth was thrilled! Her guess was right on, and Scott was responding just like a woman! She felt her new phallus grow hard as a rock and it took all her self-control to go slowly and give Scott the full treatment. She wanted to savor every moment, not sure that they wouldn't immediately revert to their usual forms after she had her way with him. If she had only one "shot" at it, she was determined it would be memorable!

Scott felt Elizabeth gently sliding his briefs down his legs, caressing him lightly as she eased them off, and he felt a shiver of delight at her sensuous touch. He looked up at her pretty face hovering over him and smiled dreamily, content to let her take the initiative. He decided to let her handle the preliminaries, then he would roll her over at the right moment and finish the job. There would be plenty of time for that--later--but for now he felt too good to interrupt her. Elizabeth's touch felt heavenly, and when she traced her hands along his thighs lightly Scott moaned with delight. Her fingers felt as light as feathers, and it was just wonderful! He felt Elizabeth kneel between his legs and was surprised when they automatically parted. He was breathing heavily now and as Elizabeth's fingers inched ever closer to his groin he felt a curious sensation, almost a dampness, between his legs. His knees flexed slightly, and Scott was puzzled for a moment, but he was quickly distracted by his wife's hands moving to his shoulders and gliding down his chest in an erotic massage.

Elizabeth gazed down at her feminized husband and studied his appearance. She realized that Scott's nipples were slightly larger than normal and as erect as they could be for their size. Even his areolae were a little larger, a shade darker and more convex than they had been. They weren't exactly feminine, and a casual observer would never notice the difference, but there was a change. She allowed her long hair to brush across Scott's miniature titties and grinned when he gasped and arched his back. She leaned forward and kissed him, holding his head in her hands while she carefully held her penis away from him. He still didn't know what was happening, but he was about to get an education!

Scott was confused by the incredible, new sensations that threatened to overwhelm him. The marvelous feelings seemed to come in rapid succession, leaving him no chance to interpret one sensation before another wonderful experience took its place. He was dimly aware that something was very strange, very wrong, but he felt too fantastic to worry about it. He was completely aroused now, yet he felt no desire to take control. He was perfectly content to let Elizabeth continue touching him. She seemed to know exactly what to do to please him, and something influenced him to remain passive.

Suddenly, Scott felt Elizabeth's hand begin to caress his vaginal lips, and as she moved closer to his clitoris, he felt a completely unique and foreign sensation. Her fingers seemed to consciously avoid his masculine "equipment" somehow and touch something that shouldn't--couldn't possibly--exist! At that instant the events of the evening came back to him in a rush and Scott gasped when he realized that Elizabeth now knew his shameful secret! Then, before he could do anything, he felt something hard pushing against the narrow, vertical slit that had mystically replaced his penis and scrotum! It was hard, but warm and the pressure brought a sense of completeness. Scott tried to react negatively, to push Elizabeth away, but she was too fast and too strong for him! She pinned his shoulders to the bed, and before Scott knew what was happening, he felt his labia being forced apart and his vagina being entered by HIS WIFE! Somehow, SHE now had a PENIS!

Scott cried out in terror and confusion, unable to comprehend what was happening even as Elizabeth repeatedly and rhythmically, drove deep within him! Scott felt a brief, tearing sensation and a sharp pain, and he gasped as he felt his vagina being stretched and dilated by his wife's huge phallus!

"NOOO!" He tearfully cried out as he felt Elizabeth filled his void fully and completely. He tried to move, to squirm and twist away, but he was absolutely impaled by Elizabeth's newfound cock, and for some reason he couldn't seem to get enough leverage to throw her off! He gasped for air and pushed up on Elizabeth's hips, but she ground down on him and Scott felt as if she would split him in two!

"STOP! PLEASE DON'T..." He begged, his eyes filling with tears from the pain and the humiliation.

But Elizabeth was relentless! She withdrew slightly only to plunge into him again, and again! Scott felt the incredible, completely foreign sensation of her penis moving within him and the friction it created against his vaginal walls. The pain eased quite suddenly, and Scott felt a dampness develop inside him that allowed Elizabeth to glide back and forth effortlessly. A strange yet wonderful warmth seemed to spread through him, and then Scott felt an electric pulse spark from his groin and flood his entire body!

Another, stronger pulse followed rapidly, then another and another, each stronger and more pleasurable than the last! Scott moaned and felt his hips grind upwards to meet his wife's thrusts! He had no control at all! Elizabeth was the one in command and she was drilling him mercilessly, nailing him to the mattress. Scott's moans grew louder, and he began thrashing about beneath Elizabeth, yet she was able to control him easily and continue her assault on his newly-acquired vagina. Scott was lost and confused, but he could not help responding to Elizabeth. Finally, he felt an incredible eruption within him and a thunderous, explosive orgasm struck like a force of nature! Scott screamed with pure ecstasy and wrapped his legs around Elizabeth's, completely unaware he was panting, "AAAAAAA HHHHHHHH!"

Scott lay dazed and stunned, to weak and afraid to move, shocked at the glorious sensations that seemed to continue long after his volcanic orgasm. He didn't seem to notice that Elizabeth had pulled out of him, and he turned onto his side and squeezed his thighs together in a very feminine posture as he drifted off to sleep.

CHAPTER THREE

The next morning Scott awoke with a sticky sensation down his inner thighs and along his bottom. After a moment of disorientation, he remembered what had occurred the previous night and he tore the covers off himself and sat bolt upright. Gazing down between his legs he saw the dark void within a sticky mess of curly pubic hair where his manhood had once resided, and a white sticky goo congealed on his thighs and the sheet beneath him. Then he noticed that there was also a trace of blood and he shockingly screamed. When Elizabeth entered the room Scott was shaking with fear and rage.

"What did YOU do to me last night?" He asked frantically when Elizabeth casually came into the room.

"I thought that was rather obvious," his wife replied dryly as she glanced at her Scott's feminized groin and noticed the sticky residue on his thighs.

Scott blushed furiously, crossing his legs to shamefully cover his nether regions, something Elizabeth had never seen before. He covered his crotch with both hands in a vein, almost maidenly attempt to preserve his modesty. "I mean, HOW did this happen? Are you some kind of a witch or a sorceress?" He asked fearfully.

Elizabeth laughed. "Not to my knowledge!" She smirked. "Plus, if I was, you'd have a lot more changes than just a vagina!

"No, I didn't do this, but I did wish that you could find out what women have to go through at the hands of male chauvinists like you! I've had it with your condescending attitude and crude remarks! Last night I was very embarrassed by your comments and felt an overwhelming urge to turn the tables. Some...Power... must have decided to grant my wish.

"Wish us back to normal!" Scott demanded. "Right this instant!"

"Hee-hee! Not on your life sweetie! This is fantastic! I plan on taking full advantage of this while I can. Besides, you haven't even begun to learn your lesson."

A desperate rage came over Scott and he lunged at Elizabeth and grabbed her shoulders. "Damn you--Wish us BACK--This instant!" He demanded furiously. Elizabeth was caught by surprise by his sudden outburst and flinched, but then she brought her arms up and easily dislodged Scott's hands from her shoulders. She grabbed his arms and twisted one of them behind his back in a hammerlock and marched him over to the bed. Scott was stunned by his wife's strength, and despite his best efforts he was unable to break her hold on him. Suddenly she seemed incredibly strong!

"Ouch! You're hurting me!" He wailed, tears coming to his eyes as his wife held his arm in a vise-like grip.

"Too bad. You deserve to feel some pain after that stunt you just pulled!" Elizabeth snarled angrily.

When she reached the bed with Scott in tow, she sat down on the edge without releasing her hold on her husband. Then, to Scott's complete humiliation, she pulled him down across her knees and began spanking him! Scott cried and sobbed as Elizabeth spanked his bottom repeatedly. It felt like it was on fire, and Scott squirmed and twisted as he attempted to get away, but Elizabeth held him easily with one arm as she continued to paddle him with her free hand.

"Please stop!" Scott begged. "Please..."

Elizabeth paused; her hand poised for another slap. "Okay, but we're gonna get a few things straight right now," she said in a commanding voice as she held Scott in place.

"First, there will be no more attempts at physical intimidation. I'm stronger than you now, and--face it--you haven't got the 'balls' for it anyway. Is that understood?"

"Y-yes Elizabeth." Scott tearfully whimpered, looking fearfully over his shoulder at her poised hand.

"Okay, next, you will treat me--and ALL women--with respect. No more off-color comments about tits, asses, or other body parts."

Scott just nodded silently as Elizabeth glared at him.

"Next, you're going to begin doing some housework around here," Elizabeth stated in an uncompromising tone. "I work too, yet you don't do a damn thing around here to help me. Well, those days are over! Are you clear on that?"

"Yes." Scott replied reluctantly.

"Finally, and this is Not negotiable, from now on I am the boss, the head of this household, and what I say goes! You will now address me as ma'am, and I'LL be handling the money as well--Frankly, you've never been very good at it anyway. You'll turn your paycheck over to me every week, and in turn you'll get an allowance, just like you've been giving me."

"Now, wait one minute!" Scott objected. "I'm the..."

"The WHAT?" Elizabeth demanded. "The man?" She snickered and pulled him to his feet and turned him to face her.

"Sweetie, you don't look much like a man to me," she remarked sarcastically, "and you didn't react like a man last night, in bed. Aside from that what kind of a man gets tossed around and spanked by his wife?

"Now, get this straight--I'm the 'man' around here now and you'll do as you're told, or I'll let your buddies in on your little secret. Or maybe I might just toss your naked ass out onto the street so the whole neighborhood can see you in all your glory. IS THAT CLEAR?"

Scott sighed heavily and lowered his head in submission. "Yes ma'am" he replied softly. He knew he had no choice but to go along with whatever Elizabeth wanted, at least until she tired of her game and asked for a re-swap of their 'equipment.'

"Good. Now I must go to work and, since you don't, I expect you to clean the house and do the laundry today. I don't want you sitting around watching sports on the tube."

Elizabeth worked as a clerk in a locally owned department store, and this was her week to work on Saturday. She alternated between the women's and men's departments, and marked prices, set up displays, helped customers, and straightened the merchandise. It wasn't a particularly good job, but she enjoyed the work and liked meeting people.

The only problem was concealing her new "equipment." Usually she wore slacks to work, but when she tried on a pair it was instantly obvious, they wouldn't do. Her women's slacks allowed no room for her new penis and scrotum, and they hurt when she tried to get into them. She thought about wearing a pair of Scott's pants, but aside from the fact that the waist was far too big her "bulge" would still be evident. As she stood in the bedroom pondering on a solution to her surprise, Elizabeth's hard penis slowly started to retract back inside her until her new toy turned back into a clitoris and to her bewilderment it looked like her clitoris had an erection

(https://www.sex.com/pin/48371651-nice-peeping-clit-between-pumped-up-pussylips/)

as her balls slowly retracted it started to resemble a swollen labia, and within moments her body returned to its prior form. As Elizabeth stood there, she was afraid that she would hear Scott scream from joy that his nightmare was over, but it never came. Elizabeth closed her eyes, wishing that she can carry out her plan and before she even realized her new, thick penis shot out of her. "I'm a grower, and a show-er" Elizabeth said as she quietly chuckled. She decided to keep this discovery to herself, plus if given the opportunity it would scare the shit out of Scott too.

After trying on several outfits, she found a flared skirt that would hide her bulging organs (which she shrink down to a manageable size ;)) and feel comfortable. A pair of pantyhose also helped flatten her now shrunken penis and keep everything tucked away.

After Elizabeth left for work Scott limped into the bathroom. He hurt in several places. His new vagina felt sore from his initiation to the female side of sex, and his ass cheeks were glowing red from Elizabeth's spanking. He also had a pounding headache to go along with the rest of his hangover. In his lousy condition he decided on a bath instead of a shower, and he spent fifteen minutes just soaking because it felt so good. As he sat in the tub, he thought about the incredible turn of events that had victimized him, trying to find a way out of his predicament, but he was completely stumped. In the end he realized he had no other choice but to go along with Elizabeth. He would apologize for his past behavior, convince her he had learned his lesson, and beg her to wish them back to normal. It was the only way out of this mess.

Scott dressed, trying to ignore the way the pouch of his jockey shorts hung loosely on his flat groin, and made himself a cup of coffee. Elizabeth never worked a full shift on Saturday because the store closed early, and Scott realized he had to get the house cleaned and laundry done by 3:00 or face his wife's wrath. After a quick breakfast he washed the dishes and set to work.

He had never thought of housework as physically challenging, but of course he never did much of it. He had always considered it "women's work," and left it to Elizabeth. As Scott vacuumed, washed windows, carried baskets of laundry and performed all the other tasks he discovered that housework was a lot more tiring than he had realized. Doing the chores also confirmed that he had lost a lot of strength. The laundry baskets seemed almost too heavy to lift and he could barely move some of the furniture when he tried to vacuum. The muscles in his arms also ached from washing the windows and scrubbing the sinks. By the time he was done he could barely lift his arms.

Meanwhile Elizabeth was experiencing something quite different. When she reported for work, there were several large boxes of clothes sitting in the back room of the women's department, stacked four high, right in front of the tagging machine. Normally Elizabeth would have called for a stockboy to come and move the boxes, but today she discovered she could lift them easily, even the ones stacked as high as her shoulders! It was a great feeling, and she was astounded when she discovered she could actually lift three of the forty-pound boxes at once! Her new strength was even more amazing when she considered that her arms looked no different than before she acquired her new equipment. No one saw her move the boxes and no one looked at her strangely or mentioned anything to her.

When Elizabeth returned home, she found the house was spotless and the clothes were all washed and hung up or put away. Scott was sitting on the couch reading the newspaper, with his legs crossed in a very feminine manner. When Elizabeth mentioned it to him, he looked down at himself with a surprised expression and immediately assumed a more masculine posture. Later, during dinner, Elizabeth noticed Scott sitting with his knees locked together and, once again, called his attention to his feminine pose.

"If you want to keep your little secret you'll have to remember to sit like a man," she chided Scott, adding: You look awfully feminine when you walk too."

"I'm not doing it on purpose, ma'am!" Scott groaned. "It just... happens!"