The Transformation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gapfap
Gapfap
7 Followers

Elizabeth nodded. "There's nothing down there to remind you to sit like a man or give you that masculine swagger when you walk," she agreed. Then she had a thought.

"Come with me," she ordered, and led her emasculated husband into their bedroom. She handed Scott a paper bag and told him to open it. In it he found 2 things, a waxing kit and a limp rubber dick. Elizabeth went Scott's dresser and pulled out a pair of his briefs. "Strip," she ordered.

"What are you planning to do?" Scott asked.

Elizabeth immediately slapped him on the wrist as a reminder.

"What are you planning to do, ma'am?" Scott asked.

"You're going to start wearing a male 'falsie,' a... codpiece, if you will, to remind you how to sit and help you walk normally. its normally used by women who want to disguise as men" she answered.

In a few moments Scott had removed his pants and underwear and pulled on the briefs.

"Okay now stuff this in the pouch," Elizabeth directed, handing Scott the limp rubber cock. Scott complied and Elizabeth was delighted to see that the limp dildo seemed to mimic a normal male's equipment quite well. They had just the right amount of bulge, and after she had Scott replace his underwear and pants, she was sure no one would notice anything unusual.

"That looks about right," she judged. "Now, walk around a little. I want to see if your 'falsie' does anything to stop your mincing."

Once again Scott did as he was told, and again Elizabeth noticed an immediate improvement.

"Not bad. Not bad at all. How does it feel?" She asked.

"A little weird, but comfortable," Scott admitted.

Elizabeth took her husband into the living room and had him sit on the couch again. His posture was much more masculine, though she knew the test would come when he was distracted and not thinking about how he sat.

The next morning Scott awoke to a horrible, gut-wrenching cramp in his stomach, and he practically doubled over in pain. He felt completely terrible, with a headache, muscle aches, a general soreness all over, and a weird, bloated feeling. Elizabeth had already gotten out of bed, and he could hear her moving around in the kitchen, so Scott went into the bathroom to find some aspirin and relieve himself. He found the aspirin in the medicine cabinet and popped two in his mouth and washed them down with some tepid water. When he pulled his pajamas down, he was suddenly confronted with the sight of blood on his legs, around his inner thighs!

Elizabeth heard a frightened scream coming from the bathroom and she rushed into the room without knocking. When she pushed the door open, she was confronted by the sight of her husband standing near the bathtub with one hand over his feminized groin and a look of pure terror on his face.

"Oh Elizabeth, help me! I'm BLEEDING!" Scott moaned.

Elizabeth looked at Scott's legs and immediately noticed the rivulets of dried blood beneath his new slit, and a broad grin came to her face.

"Sweet mother of... You're menstruating!" she said laughingly.

"I'm WHAT?"

"Menstruating. You know, having your period, as in 'That time of the month.'"

"Ohmigod--NO!" Scott screamed. "Not that! This is TOO much! I CAN'T! I CAN'T!!"

"Oh, this is really getting interesting!" Elizabeth laughed callously. "Now you'll REALLY get a chance to see what women have to go through every month."

"Please--wish us back to normal!" Scott begged his wife. "I promise I'll be more considerate!"

"I bet you will," she smirked, "but... Not just yet. I think experiencing a period will be good for you. You'll acquire a true appreciation for what women must put up with in this world. You might gain a little insight, and the memory will prevent backsliding later on."

Elizabeth had Scott clean himself off draw a bath while she went back to their room and obtained everything her husband would need to deal with his period. As he soaked in the tub, she gave him the same lecture her mother had given her many years ago. Over the next 20 minutes Scott learned everything there was to know about the symptoms of menstruation, tampons, panty shields, maxi-pads, medications, feminine deodorant, douching, and everything else he needed to know. Ten minutes after he stepped out of the tub Scott stood naked before Elizabeth and stared down at himself mournfully. A length of string from his tampon hung between his legs and proclaimed to all who might see that he was "on the rag."

Elizabeth returned to the kitchen while Scott dressed and poured herself a fresh cup of coffee. She chuckled as she recalled the expression on Scott's face when she told him he was having his period, and she was delighted with this new development. Then it occurred to her that if Scott was menstruating it was entirely possible that he could get pregnant! That was a sobering thought and Elizabeth made a mental note to tell Scott that he needed to take precautions. He could begin taking her contraceptives. She had just refilled her prescription and wouldn't need to see the doctor for another year. All she had to do was get more pills from the pharmacy. But the chance of Scott getting pregnant was something she hadn't considered. The situation had gone beyond her desire for a little playful revenge, and she wondered if it hadn't gone too far.

To Be Continued........

Gapfap
Gapfap
7 Followers