The Transformer

Story Info
Wives and Girlfriend flock to attend an empowerment course.
4.4k words
3.24
19.2k
17
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man who transformed women.

© Maloufokker

"So that's the famous Lloyd Ashton...?" Mark asked.

"Yes." said Frank. "He's always in the company of admiring women who have either been to his courses or want to go to them. I'll say this for him -- he is good!"

"What's his secret?"

"He makes women feel wonderful, attractive, accomplished and confident. He and his staff teach them how to dress well and how to pick clothing that suits their body shape, coloring and lifestyle. Graduates of his school are an asset to themselves and to their husbands in business and social circles. They look fabulous, are impeccable in their appearance and stylish in their social activities. A sort of finishing school for women of all ages -- married or single."

"My wife Ann and her friend Babs have already signed up for his basic course. I hope it is worth the price I'm paying for it!" Mark.

"The price of the course is just the beginning! Ann will be spending ten times that much on beauty products and such after she graduates. I just hope you've got the budget for that too, or you will have a very unhappy spouse, my friend." Frank warned.

"Have there ever been any unhappy husbands?" Mark asked.

"I don't know of any... and I certainly don't know of any dissatisfied wives who have dropped out or who said it was a waste of money."

***

When Ann returned from her two weeks away, Mark was very happy in her development. She was relaxed, affectionate and confident. She went through her closet and threw out more than half her stuff. True, Mark had to pay to replace them with new outfits, but what a change...!

The new Ann always looked stunning. One of the first things Mark noticed was that you never saw any trace of underwear -- never a bra-strap showing, a baggy panty line under a skirt... only smooth clothing lines covering her body. Her makeup changed, too. She used different products and her eyes were particularly clear, crisp and colored to match her complexion. From across a room it looked as though she wasn't wearing any makeup at all!

Mark knew that his wife has a beautiful back and so he particularly loved it when she began to wear deep, backless dresses and halter-necks. In public she would be covered up with a matching jacket or cape, but once inside a venue, she would reveal herself, her beautiful newly styled hair flowing down her shoulders and pointing down her bare back. The total image was one of class, beauty and poise. Mark was very proud to have her at his side.

It wasn't just the physical aspects of her transformation. She developed an eye and ear for financial and business matters. She made suggestions for their investments and stayed within budget every month, even putting aside money for clothes and cosmetics.

In that year, Mark pulled off some great business deals -- amply assisted at business evenings by his gorgeous wife - and earned myself a very good performance bonus. He thought to put it to good use...

"Darling, would you like to do the Advanced Course at Lloyds' Academy?" he asked.

"Darling, I'd love to! But are you sure? It's a lot of money!" Ann replied.

"I'm very happy in the return on my investment so far. I'm sure the Advanced Course would make me even happier"

"Oh, I'm sure that I would do you proud!" she said, smiling broadly.

The Advanced Course was costly. It was preceded by a full medical examination, including psychological assessment. It was preceded by a three month diet and exercise program and candidates were assessed for surgical treatments if they wanted body sculpting. Ann chose to have the minor effect of two children and twenty years of gravity on her breasts corrected by minimal implants.

"I just want the girls to look nicer for your pleasure, darling... and I'd be much more confident to wear more daring outfits for you..." she had said with a naughty grin.

So Mark paid for some liposuction and lift surgery, followed by two weeks of R+R and in the LA Health Spa.

When she returned, his demure wife was a full firm C-cup and she was very proud of her new breasts. The first time they made love, Ann insisted on going on top and proudly displayed them for him as she rode his cock to a pent-up orgasm.

In the morning, she brought him coffee in bed, wearing only a pearl-colored silk blouse, mostly unbuttoned and sheer enough to show him that she wore nothing underneath. Mark was erect in seconds and proceeded to ravage her wonderfully wet and willing womanhood.

Afterwards, she put the contract agreement for him to sign. Mark did so without reading it through, his groin still throbbing from their passionate lovemaking.

Two weeks later, after she had left to attend the course, Mark had four weeks alone to read it through. That's when he saw the clause.

"I, the husband of the abovementioned Advanced Course Student, do hereby acknowledge that part of the empowerment process involves training in sexual skills and I agree that any intimate contact between my wife and any surrogate trainer shall be regarded as being at my request and with my express permission. I further hold both the trainer/s and my wife blameless for any participation in such training and I shall not request, require or demand any information or detail regarding such training."

His wife was going to be involved in some sexual surrogacy. What did that mean? Mark called Frank.

"Frank, your wife's been through the Advanced and the Master's course with LA's college?"

"Yes, she has..." Frank said seriously.

"What does the surrogate training clause mean?" Mark asked.

"I didn't ask too much and Eva never revealed the details... " Frank said.

"And...?"

"All I can tell you is that every Advanced student will have been in Lloyd Ashton's bed at least once."

"What? I don't understand... Are you telling me that this guy will seduce my wife during this course?"

"No... I'm telling you that your wife will willingly approach him to have sex with her."

"But he's homosexual, surely... with all that make-up and fashion stuff...?" Mark asked, stunned.

"Oh, don't kid yourself...! He's good in getting husbands to think that. He's actually a stud to the ladies... From what I've seen, every graduate would willingly drop her panties for him if he asked her. They all seem to feel that way and they aren't jealous about any new crop of students either!"

Mark recalled the look on Eva's face when Lloyd Ashton was in the room. It was one of admiring longing, not jealousy at the sight of LA with three attractive wives fluttering around him. He wondered hopelessly if Lloyd had already bedded his wife Ann.

"Does he hypnotize them into submission or what?" Mark asked.

"No, he doesn't need to. He just listens to them, studies their body language and reads them through and through. He can draw out their innermost wants and needs, their deepest desires and ambitions. He then shows them how they can get them. In return, they choose to reward him by willingly going to his bed... They fuck him."

***

Mark suffered through the duration. The Advanced Course was also a zero-contact event. Except for emergency-only communications through the reception desk, no contact with family and friends was allowed until graduation. The graduation ceremony was the first time Mark would see his wife.

Mark checked into the hotel room they had booked for them, dressed for the event and waited for the limo service. There were five other husbands with him in the limo. They made uneasy small talk as they rode to the venue. Each was alone in their thoughts -- clearly wondering what the outcome of the course would be on their respective wives.

At the venue, we were ushered into a glittering gala event, with men standing around in the foyer, being served drinks and snacks. Aside from the primly dressed waitresses, there were no women present. The men were asked to take their seats in the theatre. When the curtain went up, the MC welcomed them and set out the program. There was a cabaret act to break the ice followed by a fashion show by the graduates. Thereafter they would go into the foyer again to be joined by their graduating wives.

The cabaret act was great with numbers from Broadway shows sung by a number of female artists. Then the typical beat-filled music of fashion shows started playing and a string of masked women walked a u-shaped ramp from the stage through the seated audience and back out again. The masks were intended to create increased mystery and hide the identity of the wearer.

The dresses ranged from the sensual through seriously sexy. Mark noticed one woman in particular wearing a bottle-green gown with a cowl-neck that hung down very low in front displaying cleavage proudly and bared her beautiful breasts almost to the nipples. As she walked, slits in the dress showed tanned legs right up to her hips.

"There's no way she could be wearing underwear under that!" said the husband to his left. Mark's hardening cock agreed. Twice during her walk, the woman in the green gown stopped and bent forward slightly and the men were treated to a glimpse of her chest right to her navel - including both nipples!. She drew applause as she walked away as her dress was backless and her tight ass moved in a way that screamed: 'If you like what you see, follow me!'

"I'd love to stick my cock into that!" the husband to his right said. "Which lucky devil has her for his wife?"

All too soon, the models finished their show and all came out for the finale dressed in full-length gowns of identical cloth, but with different styles cut according to their body shape and accessorized individually. Each was a picture of sensual beauty and they received a standing ovation and the men were ushered into the foyer.

After minutes of heightened anticipation, the wives joined, still wearing their masks. They mingled among the men, talking and flirting slightly as they moved their way through the room. Suddenly one walked up to Mark and put her hand on his arm.

"Did you like the show?" she asked, huskily.

"Yes! It was wonderful... so elegant and graceful. I loved it." Mark replied.

She reached up and grasped his neck drawing his face down to hers. Her mouth sought his out in a firm kiss. Her mouth opened and her tongue licked at mine fleetingly.

'What if my wife sees this?' Mark thought, his pulse racing and his cock getting really hard. Then the kiss was over and he was released. Mark looked at her sheepishly.

"Don't worry, your wife won't mind...!" she said in a husky sexy voice he didn't recognize.

Mark looked about the room guiltily trying to find his wife. When he looked back to say something to the woman, he found her slipping the mask off her face. It was his wife.

"Do you always let strangers kiss you like that?" she asked saucily... "or only when your wife has been away for four weeks?"

"Ann darling...! How wonderful to see you!"

Mark swept her up in his arms. He loved the feeling of her in his arms again and his groin told her he needed her urgently.

"Let's go to the hotel...?" he pleaded.

"Not just yet... I need to say some goodbyes..." she said.

Mark watched Ann as she moved about the room kissing other graduates on the cheek. 'She's made some new friends.' Mark thought.

Mark saw her go up to Lloyd. She put her arms around him, melting into him as she looked up at him. She kissed him on the mouth with her lips parted and held him tight. In turn, his hand flitted over her gown and pressed her ass into his hips. That single intimate touch told him a thousand words.

'He has fucked her...!' Mark thought and his cock raged rampantly. His wife broke away gently and walked away, twice looking back over her shoulder at Lloyd as she joined her husband.

They didn't make it to the hotel. Waiting for the limo service, Mark saw a door to a store room and pulled her inside.

"Oh my! What has got into you, darling?" she said as Mark reached under her gown to pull her hips toward me. He found her wearing stockings and suspenders, with a tiny strip of satin cloth covering her pubis. He pushed it aside and found her wetness. He plunged two fingers into her and she groaned.

"Take me... take me hard!" she said as she freed his cock.

Mark plunged into her willing wetness and thrust hard and deep into her. She leaned back against a table top and opened her legs wide, placing her feet on something behind him. Mark only lasted five or six thrusts before his pent-up desire erupted and he ejaculated into her. She sighed in satisfaction and held him tightly against her.

In the limo, she looked a picture of perfection. His wife had transformed into an even more graceful creature than he had ever known. He was enthralled and banished his imagined events of the past four weeks deep in his memory.

Back at the hotel, there were two bags waiting. She opened the small overnight bag.

"I'm going to have a shower. Care to join me?" she said. Mark sat down on the bed and stripped off as quickly as I could. When he turned around, his wife was still fully dressed.

"Unzip me...?" she said.

Mark did so, noticing the absence of a bra strap. Ann let the gown slip off her shoulders. Looking at herself in the mirror, her hands were positioned to just cover her nipples. Mark feasted on the sight of her breasts. As he stared, her fingers started caressing them, teasing the nipples into erectness. It turned him on to watch her.

"My panties...?" she said.

Mark slipped them off her hips and down her thighs, looking at her tight ass as he did so. He looked in the mirror at her front view and saw that her pubis was now hairless. Her pussy flower was in blossom, the outer lips slightly opened to give a glimpse of the pink inner petals.

"I had better do my own stockings" she said. Mark sat down on a low stool as she lifted one leg and placed her foot on the stool. Slowly she peeled off the fine mesh sheath, rolling it in her hand until she reached forward to slip it off her pointed toes. Then she did the other leg. While she did so, he was treated to the sight of her pussy being squeezed slightly. A drop of his love juice from the store room coupling pressed out and ran down her thigh. Ann stopped, picked it up with her finger and stuck her finger in her mouth.

'Oh my fuck, she's never done that before!' Mark thought as she returned to peeling the covering from her leg. The suspender belt snap was undone in a second and she stood there, proudly nude in the warm light of the reading lamp.

"Oh my goodness...! You're beautiful!" Mark said open-mouthed.

"Thank you, darling!" she said as she approached me, her navel level with his eyes. She moved forward until his mouth was inches from her bald pussy. She lifted her foot onto the stool, opening her leg to the side.

"I'd like you to kiss my pussy... lover!" she said.

Mark needed no second invitation as he took her wet, scented womanhood to his mouth and devoured her.

In the shower afterwards, Mark soaped her gently as he held her in his arms.

"Darling..." Mark said, "You called me 'lover'... what did that mean?"

"You are my lover, aren't you? It seems a little straight-laced to just call you my husband. I like thinking of you as a lover instead -- especially when I am turned on..." Ann purred.

Mark was instantly hard and he pressed her against the shower glass as he took her from behind.

***

Back in their bedroom, Mark helped her unpack her suitcase. It was full of new clothing. Lingerie and underwear, blouses and trousers, suits and gowns... Then he saw her pick up a green gown. It had been his wife that the other husbands had lusted after so much at the fashion show! Somehow the memory of it turned him on again.

"I love this dress!" Mark said.

She looked down at his groin. "So I can see...! Shall I put it on for you?" she asked.

She stepped behind the decorative shoulder height screen divider she had recently bought and had installed in the corner their bedroom. It meant that she could change with him in the room without him being able to see her, but knowing exactly what was coming off and going on. Mark saw a lot come off and nothing but the gown go back on.

When she stepped out from behind the screen, she was definitely the woman that Mark and his neighbors had got horny over. She walked about a little, showing off her long leg slits.

"Do you like it?" she said. "I was thinking of wearing it to your office dinner next week..."

"That would be very nice!" Mark said.

She came up to him and pressed him onto the bed. She undid his belt and tugged his pants down, revealing his erection. She freed him from his briefs and gently took him in her hand. She leaned forward and the neck line gaped open allowing him to see her breasts in all their beauty. She took him into her mouth and expertly pleasured him to full arousal.

'She's very good at that now...' Mark thought, as he imagined how her training session had gone. She freed him from her mouth and slid her hips up his legs, straddling him as he lay there on the edge of the bed.

"There's just one thing about this dress..." Ann said.

"What's that...?" Mark asked his mouth dry and rasping.

"I can't wear anything under it... " She kissed him open-mouthed.

"No bra..." Another kiss. "No panties..." Another kiss. "Just pearls and heels..." Another kiss.

"Being like that makes me so very horny..." she said, guiding his hard cock into its proper place. "...that I just want to fuck!"

With that her hips thrust back and his cock entered her fully and forcibly. She rammed herself against him repeatedly, her wonderful breasts bouncing clear out of the front of the dress as she closed her eyes and hammered herself into orgasm. When Mark came in her, she stopped and looked at him, satisfied and sated.

"Was that good for you too... lover?" she asked. Mark smiled in answer.

***

That night they lay spent in each other's arms. They had made love, gently and deeply, as only a husband and wife can do.

"I love you..." Mark said.

"I love you too." she said.

"Darling... " he ventured.

"Hmmm?" she said dreamily.

"When you wore the green dress... "he continued.

"What about it?"

"What we did... did you do that with Lloyd too?" he asked.

Mark had opened the door and the elephant was now in the room. All his imaginings, his fears, yearnings and lusts were on the table.

"Darling, you signed the contract. You know you aren't supposed to ask me anything."

"I know. I just wondered." Mark said, retreating reluctantly.

She was silent for a long time and Mark listened to hear if her breathing indicated she had fallen asleep. Soon he felt sleep coming too and felt himself slipping away. He scarcely heard her voice.

"Darling... what you asked... about the green dress... "

"Hmm? I love you." Mark murmured, hoping to reassure her.

"I love you too... "she said.

Then she said one word. "Yes."

"Hmm? Yes what?"

"Yes... I did fuck Lloyd... twice. Goodnight, husband."

"Goodnight, my love." Mark said as quietly and calmly as he could.

Mark didn't sleep much that night.

***

Over the next months, Mark really enjoyed the fruits of his wife's advanced training. She had become a perfect wife in all manner of things -- including the bedroom. After a particularly excellent fellatio session, Mark commented: "Lloyd is an excellent trainer."

Without thinking she replied: "Lloyd was my examiner, not my trainer..."

His shocked face reminded her that Mark knew nothing and could ask nothing. She thought to quell his curiosity by giving him a brief sketch.

"In the fellatio class, we had an expert woman trainer... and four men for practical work." She looked away from him. "Yes, I sucked off all four of them at one time or another... and I swallowed each time."

12