The Transformer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark went to her and held her in his arms. "I'm sorry... I don't want to embarrass you."

"But you're my husband, so now you want to know... Right?"

Mark couldn't look her in the eye.

"So much for the contract!" she said angrily. "Do you really want to go against what you signed in the contract and ask me for details? Do you really want to know...?

"Please... I need to know everything." He said, dry-mouthed.

They sat down and had The Talk... She resented having to do it, but she relented.

"We had a number of sex surrogates in attendance staying with us. We could ask for guidance and tips on any issue we wanted and depending on the need, we had access to the experts." Ann said.

"I thought I needed to learn how to blow you better, so I got training in that. The female trainers would give us direction and the men were there to practice on. Ok, so let's get this over with... yes, two of them were bigger than you and after I got over the initial embarrassment, I became very good at it... don't you agree?"

Mark hugged her and said he loved her. She was silent for a while. Mark obeyed the rules and didn't ask any more. Eventually Ann spoke again.

"I also wanted to know how to orgasm more and better. I had a woman teach me how to masturbate properly and to find out what makes me orgasm more easily. I learned how to lie back, to relax totally and just let a man or woman please me. We had a resident masseur who is an expert in yoni massage and he released all my pent up prejudices about my pussy and the pleasures I can get from treating it properly. I learned to enjoy cunnilingus for what it is - an adoration of yoni - the female flower. So yes, I had my woman instructors and some men go down on me... at least half a dozen different ones... and more than once."

From the tone of her voice, Ann was clearly not happy with having to admit all Mark had contractually agreed to let her keep secret.

"That's enough, darling... I know I agreed to this before you left." Mark said, trying to make her less uncomfortable and irritated. Defiantly, she continued her reportage.

"We also learned how to use our pelvic floor muscles to pleasure a man and ourselves better. After we learned the technique with our own fingers in our pussies, we practiced on real cocks. Those four guys I fellated... well, I had each of their cocks in me at least once during practice sessions. We always used condoms and all four came inside me... At the end of the course, Lloyd was my examiner and I had him in me too in order to graduate. The morning after was just a fun bonus?"

"The morning after...?" Mark asked, surprised.

"I was the last candidate to do my practical exam to qualify. I had to wait until late one evening for a suitable time slot to fellate Lloyd and to demonstrate my kegel skills while we had sex. I was exhausted afterwards and I fell asleep in his bed. In the morning, I woke up to him serving me coffee. I was still completely nude from the night before and a little embarrassed. But we talked in bed over coffee and he made me feel so comfortable and sexy so I put my newly perfected flirting skills into practice. The next thing I was fellating him again and he went down on me. I orgasmed twice and yet was still so aroused, I needed a good hard bang. So I just said 'Fuck me!'...and he did."

"So you asked Lloyd to fuck you?" He didn't seduce you?" Mark asked.

"Yes Mark, for fuck's sake... I gave myself to him willingly! Yes, your wife asked another man to fuck her... just for fun. He fucked me good and he fucked me hard... and we fucked bareback! I came three times before he came inside me and that just made me come again..." she said loudly and angrily...

Mark grabbed her and held her tightly to stop her raging.

"Honey. I'm sorry... it's okay... we're okay and I love you!" Mark said as he smothered her trembling mouth with kisses.

In minutes they were joined at the hip in bed as Mark reclaimed her pussy with his phallus. Her rage had given way to passion and the need to be one flesh again consumed them both noisily.

***

Lying quietly in the afterglow of their passion, Mark teased her. "So tell me... if Lloyd invited you to go to bed with him, I expect you would say "Yes?"

His wife sighed, lifted her face and looked him straight in the eyes.

"Lloyd is a most patient, caring lover and an expert in the arts of sex and if he did ask me, I would most definitely fuck him... anytime and anywhere! I'm sorry to tell you Mark, but Lloyd knows just how to flick my fuck-switch. So if you never want it to happen again, make sure I'm never left alone with him... "

Her voice tapered off as she snuggled in under Mark's arms. He thought she had fallen asleep, but her next words totally undermined his already confused state of mind. Sleepily Ann murmured:

"Unless you want to watch us fuck, of course...?"

Moments later, Ann's breathing told him she had fallen asleep. Sleep would be far from his mind as he lay awake, thinking about what he now knew and the ramifications and possibilities of that last little bit of information...


12