All Comments on 'The Transition Ch. 02: Jamie'

by Quantarx

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
HOT story

Thank you for posting the second chapter of this story, I have been hoping you would since I read the first back a couple weeks ago. I hope you have a few more chapters in you. It would be interesting to see this second installment also written from Marks point of view, what was he thinking in more detail as he waited on Jamie and such. Sort of a Chapter 2, part B so to say.

But I hope you don't mind, but since I identify more with Jamie than Mark, adding two details to "her" transformation would add to the Hotness of this story. I think that "she" would take a shower and at least shave her legs before she started to get dressed. Also, if Mark went to the effort of transforming Jamie and bought make-up, he wouldn't have forgotten a pair of heels for his new girl.

Heels would not only make Jamie look sexier (come on, what guy doesn't like his girl in sexy CFM shoes??lol) but they would probably help flip the internal switch for Jamie to feel more like a girl cause you can't feel real manly when in heels.

Don't get me wrong, I love the story as you posted it, I am just suggesting these things if you were thinking of doing an edit. But please keep going with these two's story. Shawn

Lockedupleah1Lockedupleah1almost 4 years ago
Extra spicy!

I like the perspective change. Hopefully more insight to what Mark's plans are and seeing Jamie fall into them over and over again. Also seeing Jamie's mind change and their struggle against finding this place in this story. Excited!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous