The Transition Ch. 02: Jamie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The taste of cum deliciously still in my mouth, I turned around and tossed the hair of the wig over my shoulder so Mark could unzip my dress. He obliged and when the zipper reached my lower back, I let my cum covered dress slip off my shoulders and come to rest in a pile at my feet. I turned and stepped out of the crumpled up dress and pushed Mark backward onto the bed and climbed on top of him. Marks Cock was half spent from his orgasm moments ago but I was determined to get his full attention back and have him bury that cock inside me, I hadn't come this far tonight to just give a blowjob, I need to be fucked. I slowly started to grind my panty covered ass onto his crotch while he worked his hands over my body. I slick material of the panties slipped around over his hardening erection as he found my own rock hard dick in the front of my panties and started rubbing through the material. he started to jerk me off through the flimsy material of my panties. After a couple minuets of his hand on my cock and his dick grinding into the back of my panties, I felt myself lose control and deposited a full load of cum into the front of the panties.

"Oh my god baby, that was so fucking hot." Mark exclaimed!

He scooped out a some of the cum that was soaking through the front of my panties and brought his fingers to my lips. I greedily cleaned my seed from his fingers as he fed me my own cum. This was something straight from a porn movie and I couldn't believe it was happening to me, I was completely lost in lust. The last of the cum in my panties Mark rubbed all over my ass and his cock before roughly jerking the mesh panties down to my knees. He intended to make me his bitch and I was nearly shaking in anticipation. He must have been as horny as I was, because he drove his cock balls deep in my ass with one thrust. It felt like my insides got ripped in two as his spear impaled me. An audible scream left my painted lips and I grabbed onto the sheets to steady myself. I wasn't expecting him to just bury himself inside me in one fell swoop like that, but at this point I was his bitch to do whatever he wanted too. The thrusts came fast and hard, he was abusing my ass with his manhood. I bit down on my lower lip and groaned through the fucking I was receiving until it started to feel really good. Each thrust felt better then the last and Mark must have felt the same because soon enough he blasted his hot seed into my hungry ass like a firehose.

Marks cock slipped out of my ass as we collapsed onto the bed together. The feeling of my ass filled with his seed was indescribable, after an evening like this it would be impossible for Mark to ever look at me like a man, and honestly after allowing another man to thoroughly use me like I had been used, I would never be able to look at myself as the man in this relationship. I didn't want to think about this right now, for the moment I just wanted to enjoy one of the hottest nights of my life, but I couldn't help but wonder where all of this was going to lead. Would Mark still want to see me again or had this been a weird ass one night stand? For now I just laid there and felt the semen slowly leak out of my ass as Mark softly told me what a sexy little bitch I was.


12