The Transition Ch. 04: In Bloom

Story Info
Jamie gets ready for her date.
3.1k words
4.61
9.2k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quantarx
Quantarx
130 Followers

Greetings and thanks again for reading my story. This is the fourth part of the story, so go back and read the other chapters if you want the whole story. As always I really appreciate any feedback you leave in the comment section down below. Be sure to follow me if you like the story so you don't miss any future chapters.

*****************

The hot water from the shower felt really good on my sore muscles. Last night had been another amazing night of sex with Mark. He seemed to know just what I needed sexually often before I had known what I needed. As a gangly teenager I would have never guessed that I would end up as a girlfriend for another man. I mean honestly, who really thinks that becoming a woman for a real man could bring them such pleasure. I'm not only talking about the sex, although having his ample cock pounding my eager hole or sucking him off to completion whenever he wanted makes my whole body tingle at just the thought. There was something about being his woman that just felt right somehow.

As I worked the razor over my legs as had become part of my morning ritual, I couldn't help but think how scary and exciting it had been to shave my legs that first time, now I wouldn't want them any other way. That was what it was like for most of the changes I had made since meeting Mark and taking this journey with him. The panties, the shaving, the makeup, all had been so bizarre and arousing at first, and all now felt so comforting and normal. The women's clothing that at first felt so strange to be wearing had become more comforting then my boy clothes were.

I turned off the hot water from the shower and stepped out unto the fluffy bathmat and began patting my body dry with a pink towel that mark at bought for me and insisted I use. Mark had insisted that I have feminine things whenever possible, that I shouldn't look at my femininity as just a sexual fetish, that it should become an everyday thing. I wiped the fog off the mirror and took a moment to look at my body in the mirror. The tanning I had started a couple months back had really added a brown radiance to my skin, and my hair was now past my shoulders. The daily shaving had eventually gotten my skin used to the razor and the red bumps had given up, and now I kept my body as hairless as the day I was born. I looked down at my cock and somehow being shaved smooth it almost looked feminine or at the very least substantially less manly.

I got a fluffy robe from the back of the door and headed to the walk in closet and sat down at the vanity. Twelve months ago Mark had sat me down at the vanity the first time we met and made me up to look like a woman. I felt scared and foolish letting a man do this to me, but aroused at the same time. Now I had gotten so much better at applying makeup that looking back at that first time, I must have looked terrible in comparison. Today, I took my time and blended the contours and highlights just right, my lips were a blushing pink color and my fake eyelashes really made my eyes pop. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and the look was finished.

Over to my dresser I went and picked out a cute light blue cheeky panty and matching bra for the day. I slid the panties up over my freshly shaved legs and gave myself goose bumps at the feel of the lace. After all this time, I never lost the feeling of excitement from sliding panties over smooth legs. I affixed the bra in place and stuffed the cups with some breast forms Mark had gotten me for my birthday four months back. Over my bra and panties, I slipped into some Victoria Secret leggings and a light summer top. I had Some errands to run today and wanted to be comfortable while I was out and about.

I slipped on my white and pink sneakers and grabbed my keys from the side table before I stepped out into the sunlight. Today being the one year anniversary of our first date, I guess I was feeling a bit reflective of our time together, the bright sunlight reminded me of the first time Mark took me out on a real date. It was probably a month after we first got together and he had insisted that I try going out into the real world while dressed up. Mark took me to a matinee movie, there was almost nobody there in the middle of the day and the darkness of the theater made it so no body could really see me anyway, the the fear of being found out to be a fraud was almost too much to really enjoy the feel of being a woman out in the world. Since then we had gone out plenty of times and I eventually got used to being out and about as a woman, and these days I feel pretty confident that I'm even passable as a woman.

Having sold my old rusty Nissan a bit after I had moved in with Mark, I got into Marks second car that he let me use, and backed down the long drive and drove to the tanning salon. After waiting a few moments for a standup tanner to open up, I was told my room was ready and went in a stripped naked and applied the tanning lotion. Next I slipped on the black thong panties I wore while tanning so I would have a very noticeable panty shaped tan line, Mark insisted I wear the panties because he thought it looked hot. When the tanning bed clicked off I got dressed and returned the lotion and thong back into my backpack that was essentially a purse.

A little after noon I arrived at the salon, I had been coming here for the past few months and getting manicures and pedicures. Today I was here for my Mani/Pedi but also I was getting my hair cut and styled. Mark had me growing my hair out since we first got together but most of the time it was hidden under a wig. Well I thought for our anniversary I would finally get my hair styled like a girl. The stylist Sara had done my nails a few times so she knew of my being a man, or trans , or whatever I was at this point.

"What are we doing today Jamie, did you decide what style you were going for?"

"Yup I think so, I narrowed it down to a few different pictures, I thought I would show them to you and you could help me."

I showed her the pictures on my phone and she thought the last one would be the best for my face shape and style. She started with the highlights since they would take some time. While she waited for the highlights to lighten, Sara was able to knock out my pedicure and get my nails painted a dark purple color with a glitter top coat. The nail polish was mostly dry by the time she washed out my hair and started in on the cut and style. She worked fast and did a good job, when I walked out of the salon I looked like a new person. My hair was a darker blond with light blond highlights, bangs framed my face nicely with a gentle curl mixed in. I had never looked some feminine in my life, it felt good to look so pretty.

Looking at my phone, I noticed it was already mid afternoon I would have to pick up my pace if I was going to have dinner done when Mark got home. I had plans to make a nice dinner to celebrate our first year together and needed to stop at Victoria's Secret to pick up something sexy to surprise him with. Arriving at Victoria's Secret, I again thought back to the first time Mark had brought me to pick out lingerie. I was so damn afraid and aroused at the same time. Mark assured me that they see all types of people and wouldn't care that I was not a genetic female. He may have been right but I still had my heart beating a thousand beats a second when the pretty sales girl measured me for a bra. Having her completely aware of my manhood was embarrassing, but she didn't say a single discouraging word. Instead she helped me pick out a cornucopia of new sexy items to wear for Mark. Today would be different, I had my eye on a slutty purple number I had seen browsing online. Mark would love it, I was sure.

I didn't allow myself any time to peruse the silk and lace items on display today, instead I found my item and got out of there. I didn't want to get trapped and waste half the afternoon trying on lingerie, not today anyway. Besides, at this point I had a closet filled with more lingerie then most women could have dreamed of. Mark told me that he liked me wrapped in silky femininity as often as possible, so drab sweat pants and pajamas were not allowed. Little did Mark know, I had no intention of wearing boring pajamas after I felt silk nighties. Mark was still pushing my limits and guiding me into being more and more womanly, but on some things I was running faster then he was pushing. lingerie was certainly one of those things, I simply loved my lingerie. If at this point I were to go back to being a boy, I don't think I could give up the panties and nighties.

I got home and started dinner, Mark would be home in about two hours and I wanted it ready for him. Time few by and I just got the lamb in the oven in time to slip into the purple little nothing I picked up earlier. It was a flimsy little faux corset that was mostly mesh with just enough fabric to cover up all the tourist attractions. The top had a built in garter that attached to the stocking and framed my ass just right. The purple lace and mesh encasing my slender body, Matched closely to the nail polish I at picked out at the salon. The sexy lingerie in conjunction with the new sexy hairstyle had me feeling super confident and sexy, I was so glad when I heard Marks car pull up the drive and threw on some stiletto's to meet him at the door.

I posed by the front door so Mark could get a good look at his pretty new girl as soon as he opened the door.

"Jamie baby, look at you!" Mark gushed. " You have been busy today hun, your hair looks perfect, I was waiting for you to decide what hairstyle to go with, I was getting tired of the wigs."

"Well getting a girls hairstyle was a big step for me babe, I can't walk around looking like this as a boi now can I?"

"Baby girl, nobody is going to mistake you as a boi at this point, you are more woman then most women out there." Mark insisted. "That little clitty in your panties doesn't make you any less of a woman to me, It just makes me that much happier to know what you have been able to become for me.

With that, he pulled a rectangular box out of his jacket pocket and placed it in my hands. When I opened it up I found an incredible diamond necklace, it had to be several karats and looked stunning.

"Happy anniversary babe, you deserve it for how far you have come since we first met."

Mark took the necklace and put it around my neck and clasped it. The elegant diamond pendent fell perfectly between my breast and looked just amazing, I was so grateful he remembered our anniversary and got me something special. now I was going to give him something special.

I moved closer and gave him a passionate kiss to show my gratitude for everything he had done for me. As our lips were struggling against each other, I brought my hand to the front of his trousers and started to massage his cock. Mark let out a bit of a moan of encouragement as we continued to kiss. When I felt his cock start to rise to attention, I dropped to my knees and started to undo his fly. I had been practicing with dildos to train away any gag reflex and was determined to deepthroat the shit out of his cock as a present.

"Happy anniversary baby." I whispered in the sluttiest voice I could muster.

With that, I started to suck his thick heavily veined cock right there by the front door. At first I focused on just the tip with gentle kisses and nibbles. slowly I lubed up his cock with my mouth until it was completely slick with spit and precum. I looked up into his eyes and whispered a thank you to him before I plunged his now rock hard eight inches of meat straight down my throat and held it there. My lips wrapped around the base of his cock as his neatly trimmed hair tickled the tip of my nose. I was happy that my dildo practice had paid off and wanted to hold his cock down my throat all night, but slowly I released my grip and allowed his member to slip out of my throat. Again and again I swallowed his cock, licking the bottom of his shaft with my tongue the best I could while he impaled my throat. My hands went to his ass and helped to shove his prick deeper down my throat. Being throat fucked felt amazing as I held back my gag reflex and swallowed him again and again, the heavy new necklace slapped against my chest. I could feel the cock dancing in my mouth in appreciation and knew he wouldn't last long so I had to force my lips off his rod so we could take things to the bedroom, after all a girl should get fucked on her anniversary. I gently kissed the tip of his cock and stood up on my three inch heels and sashayed my panty covered ass down the hall toward the bedroom Mark following right behind.

In the bedroom, Mark took control and pushed me backward onto our king sized bed. Looming over me, he brought his lips down to my neck and planted a series of gentle kisses all over my neck and chest.

"I've been thinking, you suck my dick almost daily, and you told me you have never had a blowjob yourself." Mark gave me a sinister grin. "I have never sucked a cock in my life , but I want to try to give you a blowjob if you will let me."

Mark was right, I had never had a blowjob before. In fact I had only been with two people in my life and I was a bottom bitch each time. I never thought a man like Mark would be willing to suck a cock so it never occurred to me before but I did kind of want to feel it. I nodded my head in approval for Mark to suck me off.

Mark gave me one more kiss before lowering himself down to my crotch. I raised my ass off the bed slightly so he could remove the panties I was wearing. Marks face was now only a few inches from my throbbing penis, was he really going to suck my dick? the tension held for a moment before Mark parted his lips and starting sucking me off. The feeling was incredible, Mark wasn't really very good at sucking cock, but it felt really good, and the fact that he was willing to try something like this for me really made me feel special. He started playing with my little boi pussy with his thumb while his lips worked over my clitty. In short order, I was panting like a whore and knew I wouldn't hold off my orgasm much longer. The thumb working in and out of my sensitive little ass and Marks mouth on my clitty was an incredible combination of feelings. Mark could sense the same thing and let my clit slip from between his lips , but took the shaft in his right hand and started pumping his fist up and down. I was grinding my ass into the bed and writhing in pleasure as he jacked me off.

"Come for me whore!" Mark demanded.

My body complied with his order and I started to pump squirt after squirt of cum all over his pumping fist until his hand was covered in my cum.

"That was amazing, I see why you boys like getting your cock sucked. I might have to let you do that again sometime." I smiled at Mark.

"Only for you babe and if you ever tell anyone, I will deny it."

I cleaned my cum off his hand being careful to suck each finger clean. Mark always loved it when I did slutty shit like this, so I tried not to let him down.

Just then, I smelled dinner from the kitchen and remembered I had to take the lamb out of the oven and plate it up. I threw a cute little dress on over my anniversary lingerie and went out to the kitchen to finish up dinner. Mark grabbed a bottle of Champaign and met me at the dinner table. The lamb turned out really well and dinner was a success. It really had been a crazy year and I couldn't believe how my life had changed, but as we clinked our glasses together to toast our first crazy year together, I couldn't imagine going back to the person I was before. I was never going to go back to being a boy and maybe it was time I took the next step on my journey.

Just then the sound of heels came clacking up too the front door and the doorbell rang out loudly throughout the house. Mark and I looked at each other wondering if either person was expecting company but he was as clueless as I was. Again the bell rang out and I decided I had better see who it was.

Quantarx
Quantarx
130 Followers