All Comments on 'The Transition Ch. 04: In Bloom'

by Quantarx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
QuantarxQuantarxalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I would just like to thank everyone that left a comment or emailed over the last chapter. I wasnt sure people were feeling this story series, but it seemed I was wrong. I hope you enjoy this chapter as well, and feel free to email or comment if you are enjoying the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it!

I am loving this story so far! I can't wait to see where this story goes, keep up the great work!

reh1947reh1947almost 4 years ago
Excellent

Love this story. I could see this being me if I had only given in to my urges at a young age instead of denying it until I got past my prime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What?

Kinda disappointing how we went from the second meeting and Jamie’s unsure feelings to all of a sudden jumping into a year later. Kinda thought you’d build up the story a bit more and really show Jamie becoming her own rather than just skipping it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Impressed

Honestly I was a little sad that we jumped so far into Jamie’s transition that we didn’t get see moments where they were back in their old place or job deciding if they were this boy or Mark’s girl, it would’ve been a good story moment. That being said I love how you crafted this story and characters, I fell in love with them so easily. Marvelous job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
:c

waaah im jealous of Jamie she gets to pass as a girl and be pretty but meanwhile im just a boyish boy :c

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's been good

I've loved the story, but I do have to agree with some of the things some of the other readers have remarked about. I'm surprised if its been a year already how come Mark hasn't started Jaimie on hormones jet. With how chapter 4 ended I can only imagine its the EX standing at the door wanting to beg forgiveness for her actions wanting to get back together.

MatureandkinkyMatureandkinkyabout 2 years ago

Dear Quantarx,

Such a shame that you stopped your amazing story telling! A one year burst of highly arousing erotica and nothing for 2 years.

I can only hope that you come out the other side of your self-imposed exile and again continue to thrill your fan base 🤞🤞🤞

Sissy6869Sissy6869almost 2 years ago

Such a great story. I so wish someone would have turned me into their gurlfriend back when I was young. I can't wait to read more about Jammies transition. Thank you so much.

David_BrockDavid_Brockalmost 2 years ago

Great story, I hope ther're mor chapters coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous