The Trap Ch. 02: Paula is Prepared

Story Info
Louise meets Paula and the fun begins.
2.5k words
4.68
14.3k
11

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for the positive feedback on Part one of the story. This part has a lot more sexual content as Louise meets with Paula and is still 90% actually what happened..

The usual disclaimer applied. Everyone is (well!) above the age of consent. This story is about crossdressing. If that's not what you like how did you get to this page 😊

I hope you enjoy.

*

Paula had been sitting waiting for over an hour. The time Louise said she would be there for had come and gone, as had Paula's bottle of wine. Typical thought Paula. Another time waster. This had happened so many times she'd almost come to expect it.

Just as she had given up hope there was a knock on the door Paula's heart leapt into her throat. She was here! Paula jumped to her feet, nearly falling as she forgot she was in heels. Tottering to the door she took a deep breath and opened it.

What she saw took her breath away. Louise stood a full head taller than Paula. She was slim and elegant, wearing a calf length black leather trench coat, belted at her trim waist. Matching black ankle boots with what looked like 2 inch heels and sheer nearly black tights or stockings. Her hair was strawberry blonde and worn up exposing her long neck.

Louise reached out and placed her beautifully manicured hand with French tips under Paula's chin and closed her Paula's open mouth.

"Well, sweetheart, can I come in?" she asked.

Paula came our of her trance and said,

"Sorry, yes of course. I was, I was just a bit stunned. You're gorgeous!" as she stepped to the side to let her through.

"Aw, aren't you the charmer. You look super sexy yourself, I love that dress!" said Louise as she entered pulling behind her a small suitcase.

"Please, make yourself at home" said Paula, still standing there holding the door open.

"Is anyone else joining us?" Louise said smiling as she motioned towards the door.

Paula let the door closed and said,

"Sorry, I'm just a bit taken aback. You're just so pretty. I can't believe you're here."

Louise smiled and bent down to kiss Paula softly on the lips.

"Well, does that feel real?" she said.

Paula blushed furiously, her hand coming up to her smiling lips.

"Yes, yes it does." She said.

"If it's ok with you Paula, I'll just freshen up in the bathroom. You can open this and pour us a glass." she said, handing Paula a bottle of Prosecco. "I'm sure we'll have something to celebrate."

Paula took the bottle and with a little wave over her shoulder, Louise vanished into the bathroom.

Paula opened the bottle with a pop and poured two glasses, placing them on the dressing table. She took a couple of large sips from hers, her mouth feeling very dry all of a sudden and topped up her glass.

Louise spoke from the bathroom.

"You said you're up here on business Paula. What business are you in if it's not to forward of me to ask?"

"I work for a company that checks compliance on construction sites." Said Paula.

"Not very exciting but it does mean I get to travel, and when I travel I get to be Paula."

"So you can't be Paula when you're at home then. Why's that?" asked Louise.

"Married" said Paula. "I've had the discussion with my wife and she won't accept my dressing and I'm sure she wouldn't accept my meeting other dressers."

"Oh, I feel so naughty now." Said Louise laughing. "Does that make me 'the other woman'?

"I suppose it does." Said Paula not really too comfortable about the conversation.

"Can we change the subject she said.

"Of course darling, I don't want to put a dampener on proceedings" said Louise.

At that moment she opened the door to the bathroom and stepped out. Once again Paula's mouth just fell open. Louise was wearing a short leather mini dress, the tops of her lace topped stocking showing a good 2 inched below the hem. Her legs just went on forever. The dress was cut low in the front showing off Louise's very ample cleavage. She had let down her hair which fell in waves across hr bare shoulders. Louise did a twirl.

"You like?" she said.

Paula stuttered, "Wow! You look so beautiful! I love your figure, and your boobs are incredible!"

Louise placed her hands under her 38D boobs and gently bounced them, "Full torso, worth every penny."

Paula just stood starting at Louise. Everything about her screamed female. Her soft voice, her impeccable make up, her hair, it all looked so real, so natural.

"Um, are you Louise 24/7." asked Paula.

"No sweetie, like you I do have to be a boring boy sometimes. I'm just lucky I have the funds to get the very best of everything." "Now, lets get to know each other a little better shall we?"

Louise came over to Paula, looking down at the smaller girl.

"I do like to kiss don't you?" she said

Paula nodded dumbly

Louise leaned down and began softly kissing Paula's lips, their lipsticks combining. Paula's tongue reached out to meet Louise's and the kiss became deeper, more passionate. Paula closed her eyes, lost in the passion of the kiss. Her cock straining against the rubber of her panties. Their lips parted, Paula opened her eyes to see Louise looking into them.

"You're a good kisser Paula" and she began kissing her again, her hand behind Paula's head, guiding the smaller girl, pressing their painted lips together. When they parted Paula was out of breath. She had never been kissed so passionately.

"That was incredible" said Paula.

"We've only just started my dear" said Louise. "Aw! I've spoilt your lipstick! It's all over your face" she said.

Paula looked at Louise's face and could see her lipstick covering the bottom of Louise's face too.

"It's made a bit of a mess on your lovely make up too sorry" she said.

"Never mind. Let's go freshen it up before we continue." Said Louise taking Paula by the hand and leading her to the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom they stood in front of the mirror repairing their foundation. Louise passed Paula a lipstick out of her make up bag.

"Here, try this she said. It doesn't smudge as easily."

Paula took the offered lipstick, it was a deep crimson.

"Is it hygienic sharing lipstick?" she asked.

Louise leaned forward, putting her lips close to Paula's ear and said, " we'll be sharing a lot more than lipstick my dear."

Paula felt a shiver go through her as she applied the lipstick to her lips.

Once they had both repaired their make-up, Louise led Paula back into the room.

Once again she leaned in and kissed Paula passionately, making her go light headed. They parted and Paula leaned in for another kiss.

"Time to kiss me somewhere else Paula", said Louise, gently pressing down on Paula's shoulders.

Paula smiled up are the beautiful girl and dropped to her knees. She was level with the taller girls crotch and began drawing her long pointed nails along the outline of her cock in the leather dress. This brought a shiver and a groan out of Louise.

Paula sensuously slide both hands under the dress raising it to reveal the girls panties. Bikini cut, black lace and barely containing what looked like a sizeable package.

Paula again used her nails to tease the cock, running them from the base to the tip outside the panties then slipping her fingers inside the waistband she released Louise's cock. It was uncut, hard, showing she had also been highly turned on by the kissing and dribbling a spot of precum. Paula lent forward and licked the precum off the tip eliciting a lovely moan off Louise.

Paula gently stroked the hard cock in her hand, loving the look of her red nails against the pink skin. She took her little finger and sipped the nail gently into the opening on Louise's cock and drew out some precum. Lifting the finger to her face she licked it off the nails all the time looking into Louise's eyes.

Smiling up, not taking her eyes off Louise's she lowered her head onto the throbbing member. Her lips closed as she gently sucked in her cheeks, pulling up slowly before going deeper. Paula had trained on her dildo and knew she would be able to deep throat this cock.

Little by little she went deeper with each bob of her head until the cock was nestled deep in her throat. She moaned softly, sending vibrations through the cock and making Louise gasp.

"God you're a good cock sucker Paula. That feels so good" said Louise.

Pleased she was pleasing this stunning girl Paula licked her balls while her cock was still deep down her throat. Another squeal came from Louise and Paula raised and lowered her head 5 times quickly, going deep each time. Louise placed her hands on the back of Paula's head and slowly face fucked her.

Paula could feel the cock beginning to pulse and pulled her head back until just the tip of the cock was in her mouth, she wanted to taste the cum. Louise's cock spurted and cum flooded into Paula's mouth. Paula slowed her pace and gently milked the cum out of the gasping girl.

After what seemed like ages, Louise's cock stopped spurting and Paula looked into her eyes, opening her mouth to show her the large deposit of cum in her mouth.

"Good girls swallow" said Louise and Paula smiled, closed her mouth and swallowed, opening her mouth to show what a good girl she was.

"Good girl" said Louise. "You have a natural talent at sucking cock."

Louise walked to the dressing table and picked up the two glasses, passing one to Paula.

"Here, you deserve this."

Paula washed down the delicious cum with the prosecco happy that she's been able to please her guest. Louise lay down on the bed, patting it, inviting Paula to join her. Putting her empty glass down Paula crawled onto the bed beside Louise.

They kissed again, their bodies rubbing together. Louise turned Paula over, pulling her onto all fours. Paula felt Louise caress her cock through her panties, gently rubbing it, teasing the tip. She jumped as she felt Louise place a kiss on her arse cheek, first one then the other.

Louise caressed Paula's arse cheeks, playfully smacking each a couple of times. Paula wiggled her bum, enjoying the attention. Louise leaned forward and ran her tongue across Paula puckered hole. Paula jumped a little, no one had ever rimmed her before. It felt wonderful as Louise continued to lick her hole, sometimes dipping her tongue inside.

Paula felt something pushing at her hole. It didn't feel like a finger or a cock and she looked back over her shoulder to see what Louise was doing.

"It's just a lube suppository sweetheart, less messy than the bottles." Said Louise as Paula relaxed her muscles and the thumb sized suppository slipped inside.

Paula felt the suppository slip inside and a warm glow beginning in her bowel spread up through her stomach and chest. Slapping Paula's arse twice Louise got up off the bed and move around to the bottom sitting there are motioning to Paula to get up and join her.

Louise reaching into her bag and pulled out a condom.

"Here, you're the little cock slut. Put this on your Mistress." Said Louise passing the wrapped condom to Paula.

Paula grinned, bobbed a little curtsy and unwrapped the condom and placed it onto the hard again cock in front of her. She gave the cock all her attention, wanking it to get the condom all he way on.

"Time to show me what a good slut you can be. "said Louise. "Turn around and ride my cock. You're doing all the work."

Moving into the reverse cowgirl position Paula grasped to hot cock and began to work it into her. The lube suppository must have helped as without too much trouble Louise's 7 inches slipped inside. Paula sat down, revelling in the feeling of this hot cock filling her. She could see herself in the dressing table mirror impaled on this cock, she smiled and began to fuck herself with it.

Louise just lay there as Paula, head thrown back in ecstasy moved faster and faster, up and down, her hands on Louise's thighs helping her move. Her breasts bounced as she gave in to the feelings and bottomed out on each bounce, lifting herself until just the tip was inside her.

After 5 mins of this she began getting tired and slowed down. A sharp slap across her arse made her squeal.

"Don't you dare slow down unless I tell you so bitch." Shouted Louise. "Fuck yourself, faster."

Paula was shocked at the change in Louise's tone but went back to bouncing on her raging hard on faster.

A couple of minutes later Louise told her to stop and to get on her knees on the bed. Louise's cock slipped out with an audible plop and Paula gratefully knelt on the bed.

"Tell me what you want." Said Louise.

"Please Mistress, please put your hard cock back inside this sissy's hole." said Paula

Louise came around behind her and slipped another lube suppository into Paula and slammed back into her to the hilt.

Paula's arms gave way and she buried her face in the bed as Louise grabbed hold of the straps on her corset dress and fucked her with a frenzy Paula had never seen or felt before.

Despite the ferocity, Paula was getting more and more turned on, her cock throbbing painfully in its rubber prison and when Louise embedded her cock deep into her she came in her rubber panties.

No one had touched her cock but she just kept cumming until the cum leaked out of the sides and dripped onto the bed. A couple of trusts later and Louise buried herself inside Paula and collapsed on top of her bucking her hips and breathing heavily.

"Wow, Paula, you're a great fuck. You could make a fortune with that mouth and arse of yours" She said, rolling off her and pulling Paula to her. Paula rested her head on Louise's wonderful breasts and smiled.

"That was the best sex I've ever had Louise, thank you."

Louise stroked Paula's hair. "Rest sweetheart, the night is still young. We have lots of time."

Paula felt spent but fulfilled and after a few minutes and a little more pillow talk she drifted off to sleep.

Louise lay still until she was sure Paula was asleep. She slowly insinuated herself from under the sleeping girl and quietly went to her bag. She pulled out an iPod and headphones. Placing the headphones on the sleeping girl she turned the iPod on and smiled.

Moving to the bathroom she took out her phone and dialled.

"Stage one complete, she's been given the drugged suppositories and she's asleep."

"Yes, the aural conditioning is playing."

"Yes, she'll fit our plans perfectly."

To be continued...