The Trap Ch. 03: The trap is sprung

Story Info
Louise springs her trap and Paulas decent begins.
2.1k words
4.7
9.8k
12

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for the positive feedback on the story. We are now moving on to the fantasy side of the story.

The usual disclaimer applied. Everyone is (well!) above the age of consent. This story is about crossdressing. If that's not what you like how did you get to this page 😊

I hope you enjoy.

*

The Trap - Part 3 -- The trap is sprung.

Paula lay sleeping peacefully on the bed listening subconsciously to the audio Louise had set up. Louise smiled down at the sleeping crossdresser and moved silently to Paula's belongings. Picking up Paula's phone she went back to the sleeping girl and used her finger to unlock the phone. She spent a couple of minutes working on the phone then placed it in her bag.

Louise then took her bag to the bathroom and prepared things ready for Paula's awakening. She knew the drugs given in the two suppositories she had used on Paula would only keep her asleep for an hour. They would also make her very open to suggestions, remove any natural reluctance and along with the audio conditioning would make her essentially fully compliant. She would do anything she's ever dreamed of and wouldn't consider the consequences. This bit was always fun.

Paula slowly opened her eyes to see Louise's cock brushing her lips.

"Suck it sweetheart" said Louise.

Paula broke into a smile and hungrily licked at the hard cock, opening her mouth wide she leaned forward and let the hot meat slide deep into her throat, Louises balls coming to rest on her chin. She licked the twin orbs, drawing a long moan from Louise.

"God you're good at this." said Louise.

Paula moaned, causing soft vibrations to travel through the hard cock and making Louise moan again. She pulled back, leaving just the head inside her warm mouth and rapidly flicked her tongue across the frenulum, all the time staring into her eyes. It turned her on so much exciting a cock this way.

As much as Louise was enjoying Paula's ministrations she had a timescale to keep and work to do. She placed her hand on Paula's head and drew back, her cock pulling out and leaving a trail of precum between the tip and Paula's lips. Paula looked up frowning, why had Louise stopped her.

Before she could speak, Louise knelt down, taking her finger and smearing the precum across Paulas lips like lip gloss.

"You love cock don't you Paula?" she said.

Paula looked into her eyes, smiling and nodded her head vigorously.

"Yes, yes I know you do. You're a real cock slut aren't you?" said Louise

Again Paula nodded like an expectant puppy, this time reaching forward with her hand to try and grasp Louise's cock. Louise slapped her hand away.

"Not now slut." She said. holding the randy girl at bay

"Would you like more cock Paula?"

Once again Paula nodded, a look of hunger on her face.

"Would you like a lot more cock Paula? Lots of hard, hot throbbing cock for you to pleasure?"

Paula was virtually drooling now and looked like a dog when it's master got the dog lead out.

"I know a local place that we can go to where here will be all the cocks a slut like you can handle. Shall we go there together?"

Paula couldn't answer fast enough.

"Oh yes please! I'd love o go. I've always wanted to suck lots of cocks but always been to scared to but with you I feel it will be wonderful!" said Paula

Louise smiled at the girl, the drugs an audio had done it again, she was hers.

"If you want to go you'll have to be the very best slut you can be Paula. Can you be a good slut?" said Louise.

"Oh yes mistress, I'll be a really good slut for you. Please Mistress, please can we go?"

Louise looked critically at the girl.

"Well, let's see what we've got to work with here. Take all your clothes off Paula."

Paula disrobed as fast as she could, the rubber dress and stockings leaving a sheen of sweat on her body.

"Yeuk!" said Louise as she moved over the full length mirror and pulled Paula with her.

"Look I the mirror and tell me what is wrong with what you see."

Paula stared at her reflection in he mirror. Her make up was a bit of a mess but surprisingly the lipstick Louise had lent her was still perfect even after all the cock sucking she'd done. There was an obviously male body looking back at her but she couldn't see what it was that Louise was upset about.

"I, I'm sorry Mistress, I can't see anything wrong" she whined

"Nothing wrong!" Louise shouted, making Paula jump. "When was the last time you saw a sexy slut with all that body hair?"

Paula looked at her reflection again, seeing the damp hair standing out on her body and felt instantly ashamed.

"I'm sorry Mistress but if I shave it off it would be difficult to explain to my wife." said Paula. This was the first real test of the conditioning knew Louise.

"Didn't you say you'd be a really good slut for me?" said Louise

Paula nodded,

"Would a really good slut go out to suck cocks looking like that?" asked Louise

"No" replied Paula embarrassed.

"Then get into the bathroom. There's hair removal cream in there get started." ordered Louise.

Paula paused for a second, then a serene look came across her face, she smiled widely and skipped into the bathroom.

Louise let her breath out, smiled and followed her in.

Paula had already started smearing the hair removal cream o her legs. Louise picked up a tub and started on her back and chest. Within 5 mins Paula was covered below her neck in the acrid cream.

Ten minutes later she was hopping from foot to foot as the cream began to sting.

"Stand still" said Louise as she scrapped the cream off Paula with a spatula and wiped it on a towel.

Once the majority of the cream had been removed along with the hair, Louise turned on the shower and instructed Paula to wash herself well using Dove cream wash to sooth the skin.

Paula stepped from the shower and marvelled at how her now hairless body felt.

"I feel wonderful mistress, thank you for helping me." She said.

"You're very welcome Paula, now we need to get you ready." She said handing Paula a bottle of baby oil.

"Spread a thin coat all over Paula. It will help with putting on your latex clothing, and don't play with your sissy clitty."

Paula giggled and did as she was told. Moving into the bedroom Louise handed Paula the rubber stockings.

"Here, put these on first."

Paula sat on he edge of the bed, She gathered the smooth latex in her hands and, pointing her toes gently worked the glossy latex up her legs, smoothing them out as she went. Louise then handed her a pair of latex panties she hadn't seen before. They had a zipped crotch and once on held Paulas clitty tight against her body.

Next came the bra and falsies she'd removed earlier. Louise reached into Paula's bag of latex clothing and pulled out her 'mistress dress'. This was a full body cover dress with high neck and long sleeves with a full length zip up the back. The dress came to just below Paula's panties and left the red latex lace at the top of her stocking in full view.

Louise stepped back and admired the latex slut in front of her.

"That's a good start, lets get you made up."

She moved Paula to a chair and, fetching a large box out of her case began working on the girls make up. She kept it quire simple, not applying excessive make up. She went for a smokey grey eye make-up, light foundation with blush and he same red lipstick with a coating of lip gloss that made them shimmer in he light from the mirror. Paula normally wore much more make up to hid her identity but this was a more natural look.

Louise then pulled out a set of false eyelashes that made Paula squeal. They were at least an inch long and very full. Paula love long lashes and the feel of their weight on her eyelids. Louise applied the glue, waited a couple of second before applying them to the lash line. The glue made her eyes water a little, something that she'd never notice before but this was forgotten when she saw herself in the mirror. Louise had done a wonderful understated look that made Paula look vey feminine but you could still see Paul beneath the Red bob wig.

Louise stood up and took Paula over to her case. She took out a pair of 4 inch stiletto ankle strap shoes. Sitting Paula on the bed she put the shoes on Paula's feet, attaching a small padlock the clip on each step, locking them onto her feet. Reaching in again her hand came out holding a latex posture collar. Paula had never worn one before and was excited to try it on. There was a ring on the from and a series of straps up the back.

Louise held the collar in the front, placing Paula's chin into the top recess. This forced her head up so her head was held high. Louise tightened each of the six straps, holding the girls head in it's vice like grip. A thin metal bar went down the clips and was locked into place.

Paula was as turned on as she could ever remember. All she could think about was how wonderful the rubber felt on her body, how the make up made her feel pretty and how she sooo wanted to suck some cocks.

Louise could almost feel Paula vibrating under her fingertips as she applied latex shine to the dress. This was going to be a good night.

"Paula, stand there, don't move. I'm just going to get myself ready." Said Louise.

Paula stood smiling, looking at the light play off the latex dress. She lifted her arms and loved the play of light on the shiny surface. Turning her head she marvelled at the lushness and length of her lashes. Her metallic red stiletto nails sparkled in the late summer sunshine standing against the starkness of the posture collar.

Paula was broken from her reverie when Louise stepped out of the bathroom. Her mouth fell pen. Louise was wearing a red latex catsuit, clinging to every beautiful curve of her body. There was no sign of the wonderful cock Paula has so enjoyed sucking earlier. Matching calf length boots with 5 inch silver heels adorned her feet.

What held Paula attention most though was the change in her look. Her hair was pulled back in a high ponytail coming out of a 2 inch latex tube holding her hair high on her head. Louise's make up was stark. Heavy black eye shadow with a long cats lick framed her eyes and her lips were a deep ruby red and as shiny as the latex catsuit.

Louise smiled at the effect her appearance had on the girl and swiftly gathered up her stuff, and stuffed it back into her case.

"Come here my pretty slut." She said to Paula.

Paula walked towards the woman who now towered 4 inches above her.

"Turn around and bend over." Said Louise.

Paula did as she was told.

When she bent over the dress rode up exposing her zippered panties. Taking hold of the zip Louise opened up the rear of the panties exposing Paula's puckered hole.

"We need to make sure you're properly lubbed up for all those cocks that you're going to service. "said Louise.

With that she pushed two more of the drugged suppositories into Paula.

Paula could feel the warm feeling she'd felt earlier as the drugs removed any last vestige of inhibition she had.

Louise zipped her back up, slapped her arse playfully and told her to stand up. Placing a hand on Paula's shoulder she turned her around and gently kissed her lips. She reached into her bag and pulled out a leash and attached it to the front of Paula's posture collar.

"Come girl, your destiny awaits."

Grabbing her bag she headed for the door with Paula following behind on her leash. As the hotel door swung closed behind her Paula's life was about to change forever.

To be continued

Part 4 -- Paula's debasement.