The Trap is Sprung Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I sense you struggle, child," growled the voice. "Do not spoil the flavor of my meal with despair."

The man walked around her, coming into view, and Vanessa winced. He was horrendous. He was gaunt to the point of looking starved, and pale enough to believe he'd not seen the light of day in years. Given she'd found him locked in a basement, Vanessa reflected, both could be true. The man wore the remnants of clothing that had deteriorated into little more than rags. It was difficult to guess his age, given the poor state of his health, but he certainly looked old. His pale skin was weathered and hung loose on his body. His hair, what was left of it, was white as snow.

The man smiled. "Not a pretty sight am I?" he asked. Vanessa shook her head in response. "Years underground will have that effect," the man continued. "Something you can help with."

The man's grin made Vanessa's skin crawl, but still her body refused to move. CALM. OBEY. An image of the graffiti flashed through her mind and Vanessa found herself whispering "Calm. Obey."

"Yes," the man agreed. "Be calm and obey. I promise that, by the time you leave here, you'll no longer fear me." Vanessa did not find that reassuring.

The man began to unfasten what was left of his tattered jacket, and Vanessa could only watch. Once done loosening the buttons, the man pulled the jacket off. Vanessa's eyes widened. The same script from the graffiti covered every inch the mans chest, all written in the unearthly green color. At first, she thought it was a tattoo, but as she stared longer, she could see the script moving. Lines of text swirled around the man's torso in patterns too complex to track.

Everything else faded from Vanessa's vision. Her jaw dropped open as she watched intently. It was so elegant, so beautiful.

"Yes," encouraged the man. "It has that effect on women," he chucked. He began unfastening his pants as well, but Vanessa had eyes only for the script.

Obey. She saw the command flash by in the the swirling script. "I obey," she muttered in agreement. She caught more of the text as it flashed by again. Obey Master. "I obey Master," she agreed. She had no doubt who Master was.

LUST. The command seared her mind with its force. She felt her body flush with the warmth of desire. She'd only thought she'd felt horny before, but it had been nothing compared to this. Her whole body yearned to be touched. She felt as if she would cum from the slightest brush of fingers against her skin. If she'd had any control over her body at all, her hand would have been buried in her pussy up to her wrist. She felt a profound longing to be filled. "I..." she swallowed. "I lust," she whimpered.

The man, her master, stood naked before her. "Now," he began, and his voice brought Vanessa's mind back to the room. The man's erect cock stood perhaps a foot before her face. She licked her lips. She needed it. She needed a cock inside her. She watched it hungrily as the man continued. "We're going to complete a little ritual." The man sat down on the ground before her, wincing at the strain on his frail body. Vanessa's eyes stayed fixed on his cock and licked her lips again. Laying with his back against the concrete floor the man chuckled, "I graciously offer up myself as a sacrifice to you lust." Vanessa gave an involuntary shiver at the his last word. Lust. I lust she thought, nodding to herself.

"COME. RIDE YOUR MASTER'S COCK." Gone was the hint to teasing in the man's voice. It was a command. From master to slave.

Already in heat, Vanessa did not need to be told twice. She scrambled forward on her hand and knees and straddled her master. She quickly grabbed his cock with one hand and guided him inside her.

It was ecstasy. It felt like being high on every drug she'd ever tried all at once. But better. She was not shy about her task. She gripped the man firmly between her thighs as she impaled herself on his cock again and again. "Ride Master's cock," she mumbled to herself, her brain addled with overwhelming pleasure.

The man reached out and gripped the smooth, pale skin of her thighs, clearly enjoying himself as Vanessa bounced up and down. Then something strange happened. Two lines of the foreign script that encircled the man's torso left his chest an slithered slowly down his arms like to two snakes moving toward her. When they reached the man's hands, the script crept onto her thighs. Vanessa shivered. The feeling of the script on her skin was revolting. She new immediately it was unnatural, evil. She felt a sudden urge to run, but lacked the necessary control over her body. She paused, hovering above the man, the tip of his dick still inside her.

"RIDE," the man commanded and the graffiti flashed again in her mind. "Ride Master's cock," she repeated immediately and resumed fucking him. But her mind remained conflicted. She felt sick as the script crept from her legs to her stomach. But the pleasure... Is it really worth worrying about anything when I feel this good? she wondered.

The man watched with a smile as Vanessa's expression grew more conflicted the further the script crept up her body. She continued bouncing on his cock even as it snaked its way over her breasts, but the fear in her eyes became obvious.

"Hard to focus past the pleasure, isn't it," teased the man. "Don't get distracted. You exist for this. Your body was built to fuck."

Fuck. The word flashed in her mind. "Built to fuck," she mumbled instinctively.

"Let the pleasure consume you," encouraged the man.

Pleasure. "Consume me?" she asked, uncertainly as the script slithered up both sides of her neck.

"No," she said as the script brushed her cheeks. "No! This is wrong!" she shouted as the script reached her temples.

Then there was pain. Intense, unbearable pain. In her mind, she begged for it to stop. She wanted nothing more than to be home, wrapped up in her bed, away from this horror.

Then, as abruptly as the pain start started, it was gone. And with it, her want. It was a curious sensation. She wanted nothing. She no longer sought the safety of her home, nor did she desire to remain where she was in the warehouse basement. She did not want to continue fucking, nor did she want the fucking to stop. Where she was now and what was happening to her now were simply facts. She lacked agency. In the blink of an eye, life had become something that happened to her, something beyond her control. Without a will of her own, she lived entirely in this moment. She felt the man's cock sliding in and out of her with each rise and fall of her hips, and she savored the sensation. The fucking would continue as long Master wanted it to continue. She would orgasm if Master wanted her to orgasm. For now, there was only the blissful sensation of being filled again and again.

"Yes," hissed the man. "I had almost forgotten the vitality of a meal." Vanessa smiled as the man began to thrust into her more forcefully, lifting his hips to meet hers. She was unconcerned about the implications of the word "meal."

"Not an especially strong will," continued the man, smacking his lips as if savoring an aftertaste. "Too much desire to be liked by others. Still, there was the passion of youth" he said, sounding satisfied. "I'll need more, of course."

None of this concerned Vanessa. Her mouth hung open in a stupid grin. She was entirely enveloped in the pleasure of being fucked. The man looked up at her admiringly. "Fortunately, your youth has other benefits as well. Get on your knees."

Silently, Vanessa lifted herself off the man's cock and knelt beside his legs. She watched as the man rose onto his feet. He was hardly recognizable. The middle-aged man before her was healthy and handsome. He was well muscled and had jet black hair speckled with grey. Before today, he might even have caught Vanessa's eye, though he was really much too old for her. Today, she had no such qualms. Whatever his age, he was Master.

The man moved in front of her, placing his erect cock in her face. "Accept my seed into your mouth," he ordered.

Without hesitation, she took his cock into her mouth and began to bob her head back and forth, sliding her warm, wet lips along the shaft. The taste was unpleasant. It had undoubtedly been a long time since the man had properly bathed. She was vaguely aware that, in the past, she would have refused the command. She would not have wanted to give a blowjob a stranger, especially a stranger who had her own juices on his cock. But wanting and not wanting were things of the past. Master had given an order and she would obey. It was as simple as that. He had taken her will and absorbed it into himself. He controlled it now. He controlled her now.

Accept his seed into my mouth, she reminder herself. She swirled her tongue around his cock as she bobbed her head, knowing from experience the technique was effective at making a man cum. And effective it was. Her master soon exploded into her mouth with a grunt.

Her task complete, Vanessa released her master's cock from her mouth and sat back on her knees.

"I was fortunate to snare someone so attractive," the man mused. "Strictly speaking, it's not necessary to feed, but it certainly makes the experience more enjoyable," he said, grinning. Vanessa stared ahead vacantly. She had no current instructions and was content to simply exist.

"I suppose you have friends?" the man asked, and Vanessa nodded in agreement. "Young, attractive, female friends?" She nodded again. "Good," the man praised. "My strength remains diminished. You will bring me one of these friends, alone. Use what skills you have and what knowledge you've learned from me.

"I will bring a friend," Vanessa agreed.

"Good," continued the man. "You remember your old life?"

Vanessa nodded again. She remembered having fun with friends. She remembered being high on drugs. She remembered her intent to graduate from college and her dream of finding a job in the music industry. She no longer cared about any of those things.

"You will hide in the cloak of your old life. Convince others nothing has changed so they do not suspect your transformation."

"I will hide my transformation."

"You will help me corrupt your friend into a thrall without no will of her own, just like you."

"I will help make my friend your thrall," she agreed. "Like me."

12