The Trapped Couples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After all the guests departed, he took us in a closet and without any preface said, "Were you involved in any trouble during your Kathmandu tour? "

Both Rezia and me grew alert and didn't know whether to admit or deny. Mr. Singh said, "I have been told that you were about to be arrested for drug peddling but managed to escape by offering your beautiful wife to have some fun with the raiders?"

We felt a net around us though we denied vehemently. Mr. Singh put on the TV screen at his back and it displayed a video of our room in Kathmandu hotel where I was sleeping on the bed while four masked men were obeying the command of their master (also in mask) and removing the dress of Rezia and groping her privates with lusty laughter and abusive words about her sexuality. Me and Rezia were thunderstruck at what we saw. It was clear that Rezia was intoxicated. We knew we had been badly trapped. As the video played further, it was displayed how the four masked men were mauling her boobs roughly, pulling down her skirt and panty, spread her legs exposing her clean shaved pussy and then started fingering her. Even in her drugged state Rezia was responding to their rough fingering and she was moaning, clenching her legs in passion and as the camera moved for close-up, it revealed her contorted face at the throes of orgasm and it magified her wet and swollen pussy lips clearly recording the way she was discharging her juice even in her drugged state. To our utter shame and humiliation, the video also recorded Rezia getting fingered by two different strangers and on both the occasions, her face and gestures revealed the terrible orgasm she faced.

Rezia had already lowered her gaze and was not looking at the screen. She had blushed and tears were in her eyes. I couldn't control my anger and shouted, "Stop it."

Mr. Singh was cool and said, "Anger is not good for health. I am worried about your social reputation if the video goes to your office and if colleagues watch it just imagine what they will think of you two."

Out of shame and tension Rezia asked, "What do you want?"

Mr. Singh looked like a snake uttering the most vicious proposal, "You will remain his wife but accept me as your master on bed in front of your husband."

I reacted sharply at his indecent proposal but he chewed out the words slowly, "No anger, just decision either way and future of both of you depends on that."

Rezia was crying uncontrollably at the humiliating and indecent proposal. Mr. Singh looked at her and said, "Do you remember you were offended at my sexually connotative words?"

Rezia was already emotionally shattered.She pleaded to Mr. Singh, "Sir, I will never object to your words in future, I assure. Please spare me the humiliation."

Mr. Singh smiled in a vicious way and replied, "It's not necessary now. With the slutty video of your enjoying being fingered by strangers that I've with me, I need not speak connotative words. I wish to enjoy your young sexy body getting crushed under me on bed with the full knowledge and consent of you and your husband. I would make you beg for more in front of your husband, I promise."

The humiliation was too much. Rezia started sobbing loudly while I blushed in anger and got up from my seat in anger. Mr. Singh looked at me and ordered, "Keep cool. You won't like the entire office to watch the scandal you were in during your honeymoon. Moreover, there are reports that in inter-religious marriages the male spouse exploits the wife."

I realized the helpless situation we were in and sat again. Both me and Rezia then started pleading with him very humbly offering him money also to keep the matter secret. But Mr. Singh didn't relent. We decided to buy time and told him to give us two days time to decide.

Mr. Singh looked at us and said, "See, I will not sit idle. A lady refused same thing and her husband was sent to police custody on the allegation of involvement in a murder case. Of course, it was a false charge. But at my suggestion police decided to use third degree to make the husband confess his crime. After the husband spent the first night in police custody, his wife came to me next morning to strike a compromise. In broad daylight she came wearing the skimpy dress I gave and in front of camera said the words as dictated by me that she came to enjoy of her own and with the consent of her husband since their marital sex was not satisfactory."

Mr. Singh paused and said to Rezia, "You can buy time, but I am sure you too will come running to me to get your husband released from police custody."

Though under tremendous mental pressure and stress, we half believed his words. Has the law and order deteriorated so much that a man of influence could held people in random, was he that powerful and influential? Mr. Singh seemed to realize what we were thinking and said, "Let me show you how that lady compromised. It might help you to decide."

Mr. Singh searched for a pen drive and attached it to the TV and started playing it. The film captured a cosy bed room, Mr. Singh was seen sitting on sofa facing the camera with drink bottles and glasses on the table. A woman of medium height with curvaceous body features entered the room. Her photo was captured from the back. She was wearing a thigh long tight mini skirt that made her round asses most offensive. She was wearing a netted top, the sleeves of which ended near her elbows. The tops was so netted that it revealed the string bra she was wearing beneath.

The woman sat opposite to Mr. Singh and the camera still focussed on her back. Mr. Singh offered her a drink that she seemed to accept reluctantly. Both of them were sipping their drinks without any conversation. Once the first round of drinks was over, Mr. Singh said, "Let me start my questions. You must answer honestly."

The woman nodded. Mr. Singh asked, "Why did you come here?"

In a muffled voice the woman replied, "To enjoy extra-marital sex."

"Did anyone force you for this?" asked Mr. Singh.

"No, no," the woman said, "Actually I am very horny woman since my early years. After marriage I found that my husband can't satisfy my sexual cravings. So I wanted to enjoy robust sex outside marriage."

"That's very frank confession," Mr. Singh said, "I like it. But does your husband know? He might create problem if he finds out."

The woman's voice became feebler as she replied, "He knows. There won't be any problem. I came here with his consent."

"That's nice," replied Mr. Singh, "But how do I know that your husband has his consent? After all, males don't like their partner enjoying sex with anyone else."

This time the woman's voice in the video was almost choked as she said, "If you wish he will be here when we are on bed."

"OK," Mr. Singh continued, "What kind of sex do you like?"

"I'm very horny and enjoy to be dominated by the partner," replied the woman, "So I would like to be dominated on bed, would enjoy your abusive words... "

It seemed she broke down and recording was paused. When the playback started, the woman was seated in the same place, Mr. Singh had shifted in front of the woman and was standing. He was asking the woman, "So you accept me as the boss and ready to obey my commands? "

"Yes", was the brief reply.

The camera was still capturing the backside of the woman. Mr. Singh was seen commanding the woman to open his zip and bring out his tool which she did in trembling hands that revealed her nervousness. Her head blocked the view of his tool. Mr. Singh then commanded the woman to lick his tool which the woman obeyed. In the meantime, Mr. Singh's hand went inside her netted tops and he was seen slipping her bra strings from her shoulders exposing her cleavage and mounds. Mr. Singh was then seen holding her shoulder long hairs

in his palm and commanding her to take his dick in her mouth. The lady obeyed his order but Mr. Singh was not satisfied. His hands that held her hairs were controlling the movement of her head. Mr. Singh twisted a bit and thrusted his pelvis stuffing her mouth with his meat. His curly pubic hairs touching the lips of the woman. Mr. Singh said, "Now you like a perfect slut. Now turn your face towards the camera and suck."

He didn't wait for her to turn but himself turned her face to the camera. It was unbelievable shock for me and Rezia. The woman on the screen was none other than my sister and Nurul's wife, Payel. We shivered to watch the extent to which Mr. Singh had degraded Payel. Looking at our shocking reaction, Mr. Singh pretended, "Oh, do you know this woman?"

I couldn't control my anger and got up, "You rascal, I will sent you to police. You're blackmailing us. Don't pretend that you don't know our relationship with this woman."

Like a villain Mr. Singh smiled, "I will go to police later. First you decide whether you like to send your wife to me or face police torture for a false charge like your brother-in-law. Don't forget that if you antagonize me, both your sister and wife may end up carrying my seeds in them."

It was the final warning making us feel that we were at the receiving end in the entire turmoil. It also dawned upon me and Rezia that we were very badly trapped by Mr. Singh and that Nurul and Payel had already bore the brunt. We also realized why for over the months my sister and her husband avoided coming to our place. I felt sorry that we misunderstood their keeping away from us while they underwent such trauma.

In the tension and altercation with Mr. Singh we had become oblivious of the playback going on in the TV screen, when a scream on the screen brought our attention back to it. With all shame and humiliation we watched on screen, Payel, completely nude being carried to bed and Shamser Singh with his hairy 6ft long stout body doing all the dirty things and Payel was reluctantly tolerating everything. Whenever she instinctively reacted to resist, Shamser Singh reminded her that he was the boss and she had accepted it. To our utter shame we were made to watch on the screen how Shamser Singh was playing with one boob of Payel while he was passionately sucking the other.

We requested Mr. Singh several times to stop the video. But he made us to watch it or let Rezia go to his bed. He said, "Just keep watching without protest. You will see what a slut that woman is. Soon she will start enjoying and playing in equal passion. I am making you watch this so that you know that after initial resistance your wife will also enjoy like a whore as your sister enjoyed. Both have very hot pussies that long to be brutally dominated by strong cocks."

Our heads hanged in shame. Just imagine what it felt to watch with your wife the details recording of your sister getting fucked by someone other than her husband. But everytime we lowered our gaze to avoid watching what was being played on the screen, Mr. Singh would remind Rezia, "If you don't like it on the screen, let us enjoy a live session."

Despite this we avoided watching as far as we could till such time when unbelievably Payel's excited moans streaming out from the screen drowned the whole room. On the screen Payel's nude body was under the large, muscular and hairy body of Mr. Singh. His tool had already penetrated inside Payel and he was thrusting brutally as if to crush Payel and merge her flat to the mattress. Mr. Singh's face was on the face of Payel, his tongue playing inside her mouth, his hands were mercilessly kneading her mounds. Quite often his big palms surrounded her mounds making her hard and erect dark areolas prortrude quite offensively through the fingers that passionately encircled her tits. Even in that state I could not but compare the dark areolas of my sister with those of Rezia, who had rather brown areolas. I also unconsciously started comparing the size of her nipples with those of Rezia, who had much bigger nipples than Payel. Whether you call me a pervert or a cuckold I felt tightness in my pants as my member hardened comparing the nude bodies of my sister and wife. To our utter shame, shock and surprise, Payel was no longer a passive participant but an eager and active partner of the game who was fully enjoying the lecherous act as revealed by her rising and uncontrollable erotic moans, the upward pelvic thrusts that she was giving. I wondered if Rezia would also behave shamelessly like a horny slut if Shamser took her to bed. Occasionally, Mr. Shamser Singh was asking Payel how did she enjoy the game and shamelessly, in a muffled voice she acknowledged that she was tremendously enjoying getting kneaded and fucked by Mr. Singh. The video was extraordinarily lengthy and captured Payel's mating session with Mr. Singh from different angles. It also displayed multiple orgasms being encountered by Payel as she screamed in ecstasy at intervals, as her body movement and contorted face revealed her extreme sexual arousal. I and Rezia avoided looking at each other after watching what was being played back on the screen before us. Mr. Singh went on plumbing her mercilessly without any sign of discharge. Suddenly, Payel was heard urging, "Jaldi kijiye, I can't take it anymore... aah aah please boss."

Mr. Shamser Singh was seen happy at Payel's pleading. He released her lips from his and asked, "Aren't you enjoying the game? "

"Yes, very much," unhesitatingly replied Payel like a horny bitch, "I never thought that you could bring me to such state or I can get so aroused even under compulsive situation."

Mr. Singh seemed to be pleased at her confession and brought his face near Payel. We watched Payel kissing his lips and pushing her tongue inside his mouth. But the kiss was brief and Payel pleaded breaking the kiss, "I hope I served you well. Please arrange to get my husband released. They are merciless on him."

Mr. Singh said, "Don't worry, he has been released the moment you came here. But you could have avoided this if you had agreed earlier. After all, you're also enjoying this."

Mr. Singh pressed a button beside the bed. Immediately, the bedroom door opened and two policemen carried Nurul handcuffed inside the room. Nurul was limping and his face bore a few dark marks, most probably due to police torture he had undergone in the custody. Nurul was made to sit on a chair, his hands cuffed to the arms of the chair. The policemen laughed vulgarly at him and said, "See how she is enjoying with the boss."

During the entire conversation between Payel and Mr. Singh, the latter had not ceased to plumb her as the up and down movement of his torso revealed. He invited Nurul to watch the live spectacle even though Nurul was sitting with gazes downcast and humiliation written on his face as he watched his loving wife naked and sprawled on bed with naked Mr. Singh mounted on her and plumbing her most private hole that was so far reserved exclusively for Nurul.

Suddenly Mr. Singh stopped plumbing Payel's orifice and Payel asked, with a clear tone of disappointment in her voice, "Is it over?"

"No", in a crooked voice smiled Mr. Singh, "I'm waiting for your husband to plead to satisfy you. Only then I will resume."

Nurul's head hanged in shame. Payel's form was unbelievable. She was so aroused like a whore that she was craving for Mr. Singh to spurt his load inside her hungry tunnel so that she could enjoy the much anticipated orgasm. In a shameless voice she asked Nurul, "We have accepted him as the boss. Please ask him to quench the thirst he awakened between my legs."

Nurul looked awkward and ashamed but still in a muffled voice said to Mr. Singh, "Please do as she wants, you have awakened the slut in her and you are the master."

Mr. Singh appeared to be satisfied at this half reluctant confession and started biting Payel's tender boobs and bare arms and neck leaving pigment hickeys on her body: his hands started fondling her mounds more brutally than ever before while giving powerful thrusts in her love tunnel. Payel was screaming in pain and pleasure and shamelessly pleaded to Mr. Singh, "Aur tej, aur jor se, aur jald... aah... aah... harder... faster... ouch...oh my God... don't stop please."

We watched with awe as the TV screen displayed Payel behaving like a whore as she surrendered in utter passion to Mr. Singh. Mr. Singh was doing his job, his big cock was mercilessly doing rapid and forceful in and out movement in her tunnel till Payel started letting out a long moan as Mr. Singh started ejaculating his load in her tunnel. Payel's face unmistakably revealed the terrible orgasm she was facing and her nails were scratching Mr. Singh's hairy back in utter passion. It took about ten minutes as she convulsed under the athletic body of Mr. Singh. When Mr. Singh dismounted her Payel was lying crushed on bed, her parted legs displayed her trimmed pussy, the lips of which were parted and oozed out flow of white thick semen that Mr. Singh had discharged in her tunnel. My member hardened again to watch her pussy in that form.

When she recovered from the effects of orgasm she noticed Nurul with bruises on his body. She started crying uncontrollably and wanted to get up and rush to him. But Mr. Singh intervened reminding them that while on bed he was her boss. Mr. Singh handed over napkins to Nurul and asked him to wipe the mess in which her pussy was. As Nurul was wiping her clean, Mr. Singh kept caressing Payel's nipples in front of him. Payel was shedding tears realising how she and Nurul were degraded by their tormentor. Mr. Singh was more Machiavellian than we thought. He told Payel, "Don't cry, your hubby actually enjoyed it."

Telling this he guided her hand to Nurul's crotch. It seemed from the disgust and disbelief in her looks that Nurul was hard watching his wife's wanton sexual activity with Mr. Singh just as the spectacle had its impact on me.

The TV screen went dark as the playback was stopped. Mr. Singh looked questioningly at us and said to Rezia, "Hope you won't like your hubby to spend a night in police custody."

We didn't know how to react and we're still under the impact of the dirty playback that we were made to watch. But we knew how powerful and influential Mr. Singh was. Rezia's tears were still flowing down her cheeks at the fear and insult that awaited us. She was still trying to plead with Mr. Singh appealing to his mercy to spare her the humiliation.

Mr. Singh took her word and said, "Humiliation? Did you notice any sense of humiliation in your Payel bhavi's (sister-in-law) attitude? Didn't you see how she was proactive and pleaded for more? She even requested her husband to ask me to give her more pleasure. You're just thinking of it as humiliating before joining the session because we are conditioned to think of extra-marital sex as bad. Just join me on bed, I assure you baby, you wil

beg for more like your Payel bhavi."

We knew it was futile to argue or plead with such a man who could say vulgar things so plainly. But we had not even imagined to what extent he could go. Mr. Singh suddenly said, "You may not acknowledge but after watching Payel live on the screen both of you have grown hot. I can swear his tool is hard and you're wet between your legs."

Mr. Singh smiled at Rezia most mischievously and said, "I'm ready to strike a bargain. I will let two of you go without you going to my bed if you take out your panty and show me that it's not wet near the love spot."

Rezia lowered her glances. She did cast a glance of loss to me and I knew that Mr. Singh had caught her at her weakest point and despite all fear, shame and humiliation, Payel's live show with Mr. Singh made Rezia hot and the fact that she was wet between her legs was undeniable. Mr. Shamser Singh spoke again as if trying to convince us, "Instead of compromising after undergoing troubles like Nurul and his wife, is it not wiser to compromise and to avoid all troubles?"