The Trapped Couples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strangely, the drink Shamser gave to Rezia seemed to have relieved her exhausted look. She slowly sat on the bed and tried to pull the skimpy frock that was lying in one corner of the bed to cover her nakedness. But Shamser intervened, "I didn't say you can put this on. With a curvaceous body like that you look better when nude."

Rezia lowered her gaze and abandoned her attempt to put on the frock. I tried to argue, "She is already yours. What is the harm if she covers her now. Is there anything more to see?"

"You shut up," Samser retorted, "She will obey me so long on this bed and I didn't allow her to leave the bed, it's only fifteen past three, we still have the time."

His words were suggestive that he wanted to enjoy more. Rezia was slightly scared. Without protesting she humbly said to Shamser, "After the terrible session I had with you, do you think I can give you more pleasure?"

Shamser laughed. He was still stark nude, his tool was hanging between his legs like that of a primate. It was half erected and looked less monstrous. Shamelessly Shamser pointed out to his duck and said to Rezia, "It's not fully awake now, but your caress can bring it to life. Take it in your palm and caress it lovingly in front of your cuckold hubby."

Both me and Rezia had realized by then that there could be no defiance to his wishes. So Rezia took his partially flaccid cock in her palm and started stroking it. Shamser also started groping her bare thighs and boobs. Within minutes, his tool returned back to life and regained its massive size. Rezia went on caressing it in her palms. Shamser intermittently let out grunts of pleasure. Suddenly he asked Rezia, "Tell your hubby how did you enjoy our love making."

Without slightest reservation Rezia spoke but without looking at me, "Oh my God, it was a terrific experience. Sometimes I was flying in clouds, sometimes I thought I would die and when I reached the climax, I was not in myself."

Shamser seemed happy and he said to me, "So though you are her husband, she is my slut just as your sister Payel is though Nurul happens to be her husband. They will come to my bed whenever I wish. "

He didn't anticipate any comment from us and said to Rezia, "But you've not been my slut yet?"

"I've given you everything," replied Rezia, "Participated actively and enjoyed. What else to prove that I am yours?"

Giving a villaneous smile, Shamser stood on the bed. Before we could understand anything he roughly caught the shoulder long hairs of Rezia, pressed her cheeks and almost forcibly pushed his big and hard tool in Rezia's mouth. Only half of his tool was inside and it almost choked Rezia whose eyes grew bigger and she began to give out sounds like, "oogl...gll...oogl."

Shamser seemed to understand her discomfort and slightly brought out his tool allowing her to breathe. But the girth of his tool was still causing uncomfortable feelings as Rezia had to stretch open her mouth abnormally to take it in. Shamser held her hairs tight and began to fuck her mouth without mercy. He would push his tool entirely in her mouth that touched her inner throat making her cough and struggle for breathe and then he would bring it out to allow her to breathe and cough.

But to my surprise, Rezia soon adjusted to the rhythm and everytime his tool went deep inside her mouth, her lips closed tightly around it while her tongue played inside coiling around his cock like a viper. Shamser fucked her mouth like this for about twenty minutes and then he started discharging his thick sticky load inside her mouth and made her swallow his cum Rezia kept swallowing but the quantity was too much for her to manage and the sticky cum began to drool out of her mouth smearing her cheeks, lips and chin. A few drops also fell on her bare boobs. Bringing out his tool from her mouth, Shamser asked me, "Doesn't she look like a perfect slut now?"

It seemed to me Rezia was the heroine of a facial movie whose face bore the marks of blowjob she had performed. But strangely enough, Rezia's face didn't display any sense of humiliation rather a disguised pride at her ability to satisfy the sexual whims of a wild bull like Shamser.

We didn't know what to do next. Rezia didn't made any effort either to clean the mess created by fucking her mouth nor tried to cover her nude body anymore. It was 4.30 AM. In front of me, Shamser made her take rest on bed while he was lying beside embracing her nude body and occasionally played with her privates.

I wondered at the virility and insatiable sexual urge of Mr. Shamser Singh who was at his early fifties. I was feeling sleepy after night long deprivation of sleep and started taking a nap sitting on the chair. I was not sure for how long I took the nap when a scream and solicitous appeal disrupted my nap. What I saw was unbelievable.

Rezia was lying on her stomach with her buttocks raised and her body balanced on her knees. Shamser had mounted on her back like a rider on a horse. His tool was hard again. He held her tightly by her hairs and was forcing her to take his tool in her asshole. She was trying to persuade Shamser to spare her from being sodomized. But Shamser was not to listen till he had used all her holes and defiled each with his cum. There was prolonged resistance and pleads by Rezia though Shamser was ruling the roost on every occasion. It was already day light outside though it was not felt in the underground bedroom we were in. Finally, in front of me Rezia raised her bum further up and pulled her buttocks as much as she could. Shamser mounted her, applied KY jelly in her rectal hole and as Rezia screamed in pain, Shamser's hard tool invaded her asshole.

Once it was inside, Shamser began milking her boobs that were hanging below like pendulum while his rod started ploughing her asshole. Rezia screamed at first but then perhaps her pain subsided or she got habituated and accepted silently as the hard tool of Shamser enjoyed the amorous pleasure of ploughing her tight asshole.

Since Shamser had already ejaculated twice earlier, it took time for him to ejaculate again and for nearly an hour Rezia was on her knees offering her rectal hole to Shamser. After about an hour of ploughing when Shamser discharged his load, Rezia was moaning loudly in excitement as her rectal muscles spasmed as his thick juice smeared her hole. Once Shamser had defiled all the holes of Rezia with his semen, he once again took assurance from us that Rezia would be at Shamser's service whenever he would call her. Thereafter we were allowed to go after midday when we both acknowledged that Rezia would remain my wife but serve as Shamser Singh's slut henceforth.

During the first one month Rezia was called to attend Samser's resort on four occasions and had to satisfy his lust. Everytime she returned next morning I noticed no remorse or regret in her attitude. But it was clear from her looks that she had to handle a storm on her. I didn't normally ask her anything after she had to spend a night in the resort. In fact, there was nothing to ask. We knew why she was there. But during the fifth occasion when Rezia was asked to attend, she was taken outside the town.

Rezia returned after two nights and she broke down on return. Shamser had invited Payel too there. There were ten high profile guests of Shamser who were also invited there. Payel and Rezia were ordered to strip before those guests and entertain them. Both were brutally gangbanged by those high profile guests day and night in the presence of Shamser Singh.

For nearly six months Rezia and Payel had to face such ordeal. In the meantime I and Nurul frankly discussed the danger we were in and chalked out a dangerous plan to put an end to this blackmailing by Shamser. Our plan, though dangerous, worked successfully and we were able to put an end to this after about six months. But that is an adventure story which I may write later. Once we escaped from the dirty web we started our life afresh abroad.