The Traveler on Grindr

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was spent. Harold stood and winked at me. He pulled up his pants which he had never taken off, washed his hands and was out the door, peeking back only to say, "Be sure to lock this."

I mustered the strength to get up and lock the door. I cleaned up, wiped up the wet bits and glanced at my phone. There were a bevy of messages and notifications from Grindr. I figured I would read them later.

I checked one last time in the mirror and, with only ten minutes before boarding, headed back out to the lounge.

Once I rejoined my luggage and Aperol Spritz, the ice having melted into the drink rendering it not at all Spritzy, I reopened Grindr. Liam, aka HUNGHUNKATL, had messaged me a bunch of times:

"Are we doing this, man?"

"What happened in there?"

"Are you ok? Am I hearing you guys fuck in there?"

"Holy shit, keep it the fuck down!"

"Headed to the gate, sounds like you'll have a story to tell."

I started to turn beet red. I looked around and I think people were staring, maybe snickering. I opened up my messages app and had a slate of them from Flower:

"Ok, at the airport, where r u?"

"Headed to the lounge."

"Not here? I thought it was mandatory."

"Saw your Aperol Spritz and your bag, where the fuck are you?"

"Is that you in the bathroom making that racket?

"Why did I just see a gramps walking out of the bathroom? What the fuck are you into?

"See you on the plane, I do not want to be associated with that whole mess."

FUCK! Were people pointing? I had never been so out of fucking control in a hookup. I opened up Grindr again and hit favorite on SUKKYSUKKY_NOW's profile. As discreetly as I could, thought I think that ship may have sailed when Harold tongue fucked me deeper than some cocks I have known, I slinked out of the lounge on my way to the gate.

The Traveler on Grindr Ch 2: Crew are Here for Your Safety

I headed to the gate and was surprised to see Flower and Liam sitting just five seats apart. They were not talking to one another so it was probably just a coincidence. As I approached, they both looked up and spoke in unison, "What happened to you?"

They looked at each other and laughed. Very funny, yes. I just put on a show at the Delta lounge, and it was all Liam's fault, and he is giggling with never early and never on time Flower Dubois.

"Did you two meet already?" I asked.

"No, hi, I'm Flower, his bestie," Flower smiled and held out her hand.

"I'm Liam, his -- almost hookup -- I guess."

"Come with me," I said, nodding in the direction of a much less crowded part of the gate.

I told them the story, leaving out some details because, for all her hippie sensibilities, Flower will gag and retch at the mention of anything anal. I have to use terms like 'blossom,' or 'back spot,' if I am going to share anything with her. Liam found this amusing but he held on for the story.

"So he never actually fucked you?" Liam asked.

I shook my head. Just as I did, a message popped in from Grindr. I opened the app and shared the text with my companions, "Sorry about the trickery, I am 13 inches, here is a picture, but I have ED and my meds are in my checked bag. Have fun!"

The picture was spectacular. Liam and Flower both gasped. It was Harold, standing behind a handsome young man seated on the floor, his cock and balls slung over the man's shoulders. The young man was holding the cock with both hands like a baseball bat, and he wasn't even covering half the cock! The pic, and being close to Liam, got me a little horny again and I had an idea.

"Hey Flower, would you mind trading seats with Liam? Where are you sitting Liam?" I asked.

He smiled, "Exit row, window, lots of leg room."

"That is the first person to get sucked out of the plane!" Flower protested.

"Yes, but if you do it, I might get sucked on the plane," I begged.

She growled and made an unpleasant scrunch face but said, "Fine."

"You're the best," I said and kissed her.

We talked about nonsense until boarding finally began, about ten minutes late. Go Delta!

When we were aboard, I was pleasantly surprised by our flight attendant assigned to First Class. He was a stunningly handsome man, brown hair, brown eyes, 6'1", a charming smile with large dimples, and a masculine, freshly shaved face. "Hi, Mr. Torres and Ms. Dubois, is that how you identify? Is there something else I should call you? Please let me know. My name is Alex and I will be taking care of you today, can I offer you something to drink?"

I laughed. Ms. Dubois. Liam was about to say something when I signaled with my hand for Alex to come close, "He's actually a buddy of mine, my friend agreed to trade places with him so we could talk, she's back in 15A. I hope that's ok."

Alex stayed close and whispered back, "We should not allow it, but given how empty we are in First, I will just keep calling the young man Ms. Dubois and we'll leave it at that."

Liam heard the whole thing and smiled, giving my thigh a long squeeze. Boarding had ended and the pilot announced some issue with luggage and another ten minute delay. Alex came by again, smiled again, he was fucking studly! He offered us drinks and warm nuts, we both accepted. I asked for a manly Aperol Spritz while Liam ordered a Cuba Libre. We're so butch!

Then something weird happened. Alex came back with the drinks and put Liam's down in the tiny little pad at the font edge of the arm rest. He then said, "Here Mr. Torres, let me get your meal tray, I will set your drink on that so you're not crowded or bump drinks." He pulled the tray out from the arm rest and with his left hand gripping the plastic table, his thumb on top and his four fingers below, he positioned the tray horizontal and slid it back so it was almost against my torso. As he did this, I felt four fingers sliding against my bulge.

It was deeply unprofessional, and I was turned on as fuck. Was it real though? Maybe an accident? My bulge is large, maybe just happenstance. "Oh, that is too close, I am sorry, Mr. Torres," he said as he put his hand back in the same position and slid the tray back and forth three or four times. Three or four times. I could feel his knuckles massaging the top of my dick, it was wonderful.

I pursed my lips a little and looked right at the deviant flight attendant. He smiled, this time actually groping my entire bulge -- well, not the entire thing, it is mammoth and way more than a single handful, but he got the gist -- and he looks at me like a baby looks at a mama's giant nipple. He leaned in and whispers, "Super happy to welcome you onboard RESTROOMDILF. Check your messages."

I pulled out my phone and opened up Grindr. Sure enough, a message from FRNDLYSKYSTUD. I leaned over to Liam and opened the profile. It was all definitely Alex, headless in the main Grindr picture, but definitely him. He was quite hairy, though the hair was trimmed throughout. His chest was well developed, athletic, a swimmer perhaps. He had sent three pictures. I opened the first, it was of himself, in a small European style bathing suit, his tanned skin glowing in the late afternoon sun somewhere in Greece, a phenomenal bulge protruding from his crotch, the long line of a flaccid dick and the two outlines of large, egg-sized testicles visible and tantalizing just under the fabric.

The second image was of him naked, his legs crossed in a meditation-style pose, his hands behind his back, his body loose, his gorgeous abs visible on the outer edges of the muscle bands. Along the center of his torso, he was nearly all covered in body hair. His cock and balls hung loosely in front of him, hanging down to the floor. The final image was in the same location. His body position was similar, head tilted back, arms behind him, but this time he was sitting with his legs straight out in front of him, his legs crossed at the ankles. In this one, his cock was fully erect, springing from a thick, wooly carpet of pubic hair, reaching at least eight inches, probably more, and thick enough that my ass began to twitch.

I looked at Liam -- he knew how rare of a unicorn this was -- a gay flight attendant! Ok, that was not the unicorn part, the rare opportunity to have an entire part of the plane to yourself, including the First Class Laboratory, with a horned up flight attendant who knows you want to fuck?! Liam and I both immediately shared our albums with him and started to run our fingers through the warm nuts Alex had just delivered.

Alex came back to take our glasses and empty nut bowls away, he was flagging a massive erection in his tight little stewardess pants. I groped him a bit when he reached over me to get Liam's glass and he returned the favor, for both of us, when he put away our tray tables. We are just such stupid travelers, can't even figure out the meal trays! Us dumb hicks! Alex felt great, even through his pants. His cock hung low and ran down his left leg and beckoned for freedom.

He did the whole safety presentation sporting wood, I could not tell if anyone saw it, certainly Liam and I saw it, he was two feet from us. As the flight was taxiing, more than once he ducked into our space, pretending to search for something in our magazine tray, or putting away the emergency instructions card. His ass was perfection and both Liam and I got a chance to feel him up. I owed it to Grindr to make this work somehow.

As soon as the flight started taking off, Liam and I were groping one another. I even pulled out Liam's giant cock, getting my first look and touch of HUNGHUNKATL's heavy duty equipment. It was the kind of cock you would buy if you had all the money in the world. Uncut, gorgeous veining up the shaft, a beautiful tan color, it smelled of man and all you wanted was to put it inside of you somewhere. We could not quite go at it yet, the curtain between First and Economy was still open during takeoff, but we could certainly flash Alex who was sitting in the jump seat and could watch everything we were doing. I was concerned that I could be seen, sitting in the aisle, but Liam was well out of sight; so was Alex.

He responded to Liam's cock provocation with a flash of his own. He spread his legs, unzipped his pants while sitting, and pulled out his dark one-eyed monster. Liam and I could hardly believe our good fortune. A three-way Grindr date at 30 thousand feet. I was playing lookout a bit and noticed a flight attendant walking away. I tapped Liam's cock with the back of my hand and shot Alex a panicked look. Liam covered up with his t-shirt and Alex expertly tucked inside his pants in just a couple of seconds so that nothing at all was wrong when his colleague popped over to grab some more snacks, they were low in the back galley.

We played it cool through drinks service, flight attendants were constantly coming and going. But once all of that settled, about 20 minutes into the flight, the cabin was a little darker and people stopped moving about. Alex stood and closed the curtain behind First Class and turned around, unzipping his fly as he did. He walked by us, slowly jerking his cock, and ducked into the galley. Alex made some hand signals, holding up one finger, then doing the 'I'm looking at you signal,' then pointing towards the back of the plane. Then he held up two fingers and pointed towards his cock. He slipped down his pants stroking his dick to show us all his gorgeous 8 inches, also uncut, the foreskin peeling back and inviting a tongue wash. Finally, he turned and bent forward, spreading his hole completely open. He was a hairy fuck, but man, was he gorgeous.

Liam leaned over to me, "Ok, so one watches while the other fucks. Let me go first, buddy, I have this thing with my wife. I can fuck around, but not in Georgia."

"What? How is it ok outside of Georgia? And we are going to be in Georgia for another hour," I complained.

"She says airspace over Georgia counts, one of my fuck buddies was a pilot. Besides, you already got sucked today, let me have this. C'mon, please." He whined while Alex gave us a 'what are you princesses waiting for' look. I nodded and he practically leapt out of his seat and was making out with Alex in less than a second. It was exhausting being the lookout. I found the best position from which I could see if there was any movement coming up the aisle, while still being able to see what was happening with Liam and Alex. I could not stare at them too long and risk missing another flight attendant coming to get us all banned from air travel forever. So, I did what I hoped Liam would do, and stared mostly at the aisle behind us. The two men went from kissing and groping without fully undressing, just in case, to Liam sucking Alex while he sat on the jump seat. Liam was bobbing his head up and down like he was going to earn SkyMiles for the effort.

Suddenly they were interrupted by a call from the cockpit. Alex grabbed the phone while Liam was stuck to his balls, pulling on the orbs which he had lodged in his mouth. He briefly went down on Alex's full length, but when Alex hung up the phone, he tapped him on the shoulder and in less than five seconds, he was back and put together like he'd just left his apartment. Liam, on the other hand, looked like he had just been through a mosh pit.

He sat down next to me and he kissed me, I could taste Liam and I could definitely taste Alex's cock, "Fuck, that is hot, I can actually taste his dick in your mouth," I said.

"I have mints, my wife makes me have mints, always, but wait till you taste him, he is divine. Fucking heavenly. He kisses like he wants to suck the tongue out of your mouth, this guy is special." He said, panting and out of breath.

We waited patiently while the pilot that called Alex came out of the cockpit, Alex had to arrange a cart so as to block anyone from rushing the pilots or try to take over the plane. As he entered the bathroom, we distinctly saw the older pilot tap Alex in the cheek and then on his ass. Our eyes went wide, Alex merely winked at us. Grindr has all the best people!

The pilot finally went back into his little hole to do whatever important things he has to do to make half a million dollars a year. As soon as Alex signaled, he and Liam were back at it. They fucked fast and hard, the way you should on an airplane. This is no place for luxurious romance. But much to my chagrin, these two fuckers decided to flip-flop. Alex went first, pummeling into Liam like a madman. But even at full of ferocity, and orchestrating muscular hip thrusts, he looked classy and masculine and exactly what the poster should look like when Delta hopes to recruit new team members. When Alex let out an audible whimper, at least audible to me, and rammed his cock deep into Liam, I prepared for it to be my turn. I was hard as granite and leaking a lot.

But no, Liam then bent Alex over, positioning him so Alex's face was closest to me and I could see all the agony and joy Liam's massive bone was creating for him. At one point I thought I might have to call it, a flight attendant was on her way towards the front, but it turned out to be a call mid-cabin and she was able to handle it and return to her station in the rear of the plane. Liam took longer than Alex to nut, but finally, with an audible, "Fucking hell, that was good!," he dropped on top of Alex for a few seconds to regain his breath and then quickly zipped up his shorts and ducked into the bathroom. I was furious.

"Dude, you are cutting into my fuck time with your bathroom stop," I protested, five minutes later. Five minutes during which Alex got redressed, walked to the back of the plane and I was not sure he would be coming back. He returned with another flight attendant, they talked about stupid shit like passenger manifests and missing passengers, I don't know, they jabbered. Only about ten seconds before Liam finally stepped out of the bathroom did Alex begin to flaunt his ass to me, pulling his pants down, licking his lips like a high priced whore.

"Sorry, I had to straighten up, I had cum leaking out of my ass!" he retorted, annoyed at me. Annoyed at me! How much cockblocking did there need to be today?

"Sit there and stare down the aisle, not at us. If you get sucked into the action you will miss someone coming," I chided.

"Dude, don't kill my buzz," Liam protested.

I looked at him like the asshole that he was at that moment and went to find my cockslut flight attendant. We were at each other like animals as soon as we were within reach. He shoved his hands into my pants, massaging my stiff cock, "Fuck, it's big, are all the boys on this flight hung?"

"This one is and he's dying to fuck your tawdry little hole," I answered back between mad tongue lunges into his face hole.

"My hole is a little wet and loose, is that ok?" he said in a slutty voice.

"It's going to be looser and dripping on the floor by the time I'm finished," I replied.

We kissed for only a few minutes, until I pushed Alex down to his knees and let him choke on my cock. He was a great cock sucker, it was as if he were boneless and had no structure to his throat, just a hot, fleshy tunnel for my cock to fuck hard and repeatedly. I glanced up at Liam and he was staring intently at us, rubbing his crotch. I reminded him to look down the aisle, he nodded and glanced backwards. Alex had not pulled out his cock, having just dropped his load in Liam, I imagine he was not ready for another go, I was ok with that. This boy brought out the DILF top in me. I pulled him off my cock and pushed his head into the jump seat. I pulled his pants down further and shoved three fingers into his hole.

"Fuck! Liam fucked you up!" I said, feeling Liam's load still wet and sticky inside Alex's wasted hole. Keeping all three fingers still inside him, I skewered his ass mercilessly. I figured all lubed up with another load and gaped as he was, he could take it. He whimpered and his knees buckled.

"Shit, that was good, do it again," he said through short breaths.

"Yes sir, as you wish," another deep plunge into his guts.

"Aaargggh! Fuck! Give me your load, we have to hurry," he pleaded.

I pumped hard and fast and within just a few minutes I was spraying his rectum with my second load of the day. I spanked his ass, bent down to take a huge bite of one cheek, winked and grabbed some napkins to wipe my cock. I took the napkins and shoved them into his hole.

"There's a tampon for you, you fucking stud. Next time I want that hairy cock deep in my ass, you owe me a load," I said, as I zipped my pants.

I quickly ducked into the bathroom, briefly glanced in the mirror and washed my hands. Satisfied I looked normal, I went back to my seat, all my anger at Liam washed away with my nut.

We high fived as I sat down, "Shit, that was amazing! Never in a million years would I have thought this could happen," I said, letting out a long slow breath.

"Fucking awesome right?" Liam smiled. I could see why he got hooked and took so long with Alex, the man was a fuck machine.

"Did you see I fucked him the whole time with three fingers in his ass?" I said.

Liam laughed, "No, I left him pretty fucked up. Even with your dick, I was worried you'd be punching the air. I am sorry you and I can't fuck around though, I could have shown you the stars with this cock of mine."

"We can fuck around at the airport if you're back up to performance level," I offered.

"We entered Georgia airspace five minutes ago," he said, reminding me of his limitation.

"You know what's not in Georgia?" I said, "Chile."

"That would be too cool, not sure the wife would allow it," he said, shrugging and smiling.

Alex came by a few minutes later and brought back another round of drinks. "Gentlemen, that was fucking epic!"

"You ever do something like that before?" I asked, checking to see if the tampon I made from my cock juices was still in place. It was.