The Traveler on Grindr

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I fucked a couple of times in the bathroom, and on long-haul flights in the crew quarters, but in the galley, fuck no! And two guys? Customers? No, No, and No. This was a spectacular first. I would love to keep in touch with both of you, I'm in Cincinnati and Atlanta all the time," he replied.

"His wife won't let him fuck men in Georgia," I said.

"Either of you can be my plus one anytime. We can travel from Atlanta to almost anywhere in the world for pennies." Alex was full of solutions, and right now, full of my goop, I thought.

He smiled and left, there were a lot of procedures he had to complete before descent, apparently. He returned one last time to collect our glasses and bent down close to our faces, "Gentlemen, I am sorry about the mix up today with your boarding process, I was able to credit each of you with 100,000 SkyMiles which you can use for upgrades or travel anywhere in the world. He winked and started to walk away."

"Hey," I said, and nodded with my head for him to come back.

I grabbed the back of his neck, pulled him close and kissed him, long and passionately. He smiled and went to reopen the curtain in preparation for landing.

The Traveler on Grindr Ch3: Thank You for Your Loyalty

So I was on a high when I got off the plane. Mile high club! Two great new friends! Several Aperol Spritzes and a free bump of 100,000 miles! Fuck yeah! Heart emoji Grindr.

First Class exited the plane first, ergo the class, so I had to wait a few minutes for Flower to finally come out through the gate. She did not look nearly as pleased as I did and I decided to hold my stories for a little bit until I could confirm she was in a good mood.

"You fucking owe me!" she growled. I realized it could be a while.

"What happened?" I asked, patting the seat next to me, inviting her to sit down.

"That!" she said, as angry and violent as I had ever seen her. She was pointing to a lovely family of five, the parents and three kids, the oldest may have been twelve, the two younger, a boy and a girl, looked to be around 8 years old.

"That family? What did they do?" I asked. They seemed pretty relaxed as they made their way towards a connecting flight, presumably, given their general direction.

"I don't want to talk about it, but suffice it to say I have been scratched, clawed, kicked, punched, and had my drink stolen from me by those fucking hellions! And those parents did nothing about it! They should be circumcised!" she yelled the last four words. The parents in question actually heard and turned around to see what the commotion was about, but not understanding it was meant for them, continued on their way.

"You mean sterilized," I offered.

"FUCK!" she growled, this time more quietly. "I need a drink!"

"Let's go to the lounge, it is awesome here in Atlanta. We can get all the drinks you want, we have six hours before our next flight," I offered my hand and we walked calmly over to the international lounge. It took a few minutes, but we were not in a hurry and it was nice to let out all the bad energy. I was dying to tell her about Alex, so the faster we exorcised her bad vibes, the better.

We checked in at the front desk of the lounge and were greeted with a quizzical look from the person behind the desk, her name tag read, Ilda. "Mr. Torres, Ms. Dubois, can you stay here for just one minute? I need my supervisor to come talk to you."

Both of us felt our heart sink. I was not sure why but was really worried it had something to do with Harold and my live show at the Delta lounge. Flower was just bummed and did not want anything that sounded like bad news. After just a few minutes, Ilda came back with her supervisor. The two looked at the same computer screen and jabbered a few codes to one another, which Ilda typed into the computer. Finally, after a series of grimaces and ugly faces, the supervisor rattled off a series of codes and Ilda set to work on something that to us, seemed urgent.

"Hello, my name is Alston. Mr. Torres, Ms. Dubois, I am deeply sorry about this, but your flight has been cancelled."

"Noooooo," we both whined.

"I've been saving for two years for this, how can it be cancelled?" I whined even more.

"Not to worry, Mr. Torres, Ms. Dubois, the issue involved your plane. It had a serious mechanical prpblem and was unable to leave Montreal. We started rebooking passengers a few hours ago, just after you left Cincinnati," he explained.

"So what does this mean?" I asked. "We can still go? Tonight?"

"No, tonight there are no other flights from here..." Ilda interrupted Alston and handed him a piece of paper. "It looks like the fastest we can get you there is leaving here tomorrow at 6am for New York and then traveling from there on to Santiago de Chile, arriving nine hours later than your current scheduled arrival. You could also wait here in Atlanta for 30 hours for our next scheduled flight from Atlanta. Do any of those options work for you? I am deeply sorry about this."

Flower was about to speak but I squeezed her hand, which I was still holding. "My friend and I would like hotel rooms in Atlanta, meal vouchers and 100,000 miles each in our SkyMiles accounts, then we will take the flight tomorrow to New York, as you mentioned."

Alston looked at me, then at Flower who was also looking intently at me, and finally nodded. "Yes, Mr. Torres, Ms. Dubois, if that solution works for you we will issue the new tickets and print the vouchers right away." I could tell from the way Flower was holding and squeezing my hand that she was happy again. That many miles meant anywhere from two to four free round-trip tickets, she had forgotten all about the evil uncircumcised couple and all their evil spawn.

It took almost an hour to get our vouchers and get everything confirmed, but finally, we were on our way to the local Hilton. We had three meal vouchers each, worth $30 a piece. We were going to dine in style! At the Hilton!

On our way there, Flower started to go on about how great the miles thing worked out and that she had always wanted to go to Yosemite and also Miami and maybe San Diego or LA. I listened but sent a quick message to Alex, on the off chance that he might be in the area, "Flight cancelled, rebooked for tomorrow. Scored 100K more miles!"

"Savvy fuck! Staying at the Hilton, on our way to Jakarta tomorrow!" he replied.

"Us too! At the Hilton! Can we fuck again? Do you fuck girls?" I asked.

"Yes, yes, and fuck yes!" he replied. "I thought I was going to have to solo it here tonight as my usual party gal is off on some business thing and I really don't have time to go out on the town."

"We'll be your party!" I offered, out of the goodness of my heart. Now, I knew Flower would be tricky. She and I had fooled around before, but it was usually after some sort of trip -- hers, I abstain - and we didn't really discuss it much. It was sort of an, in case of emergency, pull this cock type of a thing. I asked Alex for a few more pics, he sent several, including some where he was getting blown by a chick, balls deep in a girl's ass and another where he was tit fucking a woman and she was French kissing the tip of his knob. I agree all of it felt porny, but I was hoping it would reassure Flower she was not going to be left out.

"Sooooooo, I have this idea," I said, stopping Flower dead in her tracks. She knew the tone. This was the let's do something stupid, let's moon the mayor's float at the parade, let's just have ten more shots, tone.

"Pedro, we don't have a lot of time, whatever you have in mind, it cannot make us miss that fuck early flight tomorrow," she was putting on her best Pedro impression, but I knew she was game for almost anything.

"So, the flight attendant up in First Class, he saw me on Grindr and we kind of fucked, up in the galley," I blurted.

"90 minutes, that was the whole flight! You couldn't wait! While I am getting kicked in the shins by small demons?" she was perhaps not quite ready for my fun story from the plane, but I needed to tell her about my idea for that night.

"It's just that, the guy we hooked up with, Alex, he is staying at the Hilton tonight," I said, raising my eyebrows in eager anticipation of a 'Yay Pedro!'

"Are you kidding me? You are going to abandon me tonight? Pedro, is it going to be like this the whole trip? You dating Grindr garbage and me off in coach getting spit on and poked by an evil brood?" She was really unhappy.

"No, no, not at all. I wanted the three of us to have fun tonight, together," I said this and let it sink in. I then opened my phone and showed her a few of the images. She liked what she saw and started biting her bottom lip, lifting her eyes towards me and then back at the phone.

"Can we order room service?" she was in!

"Anything you want sweetie," I said, leaning into her and giving her a soft, tender kiss on the lips.

About a full hour later, we had ordered room service in my room and the two of us were in our robes waiting for Alex to shower and meander down.

"I really hope this is not a replay of Good Judy's where I get to watch you make out and then disappear to fuck for an hour," she was only half joking, that had been a bit of a rough night and not my proudest moment. In my defense, he was a cheerleader for OU and that means something in my neck of the woods. Go Bobcats!

Just then, a knock at the door. It was Alex. He stepped in wearing a pair of loose shorts and a tank top. Flower took in a deep breath.

"Oh, Pedro," Flower whispered. I am certain I won some cred back.

"Hi, I'm Alex," said the tall, dark, handsome stud with the deepest dimples and the most gorgeous masculine face.

Flower stepped forward, her hand immediately caressing his chest through his tank top, she was a sucker for a good broad chest and he had it in droves, maybe not as meaty or as large as the muscle clunks, but it was perfect on his frame. "I'm Flower Dubois, nice to meet you, Alex."

"What a wonderful name, Flower. You know, I had a Flower Dubois on my manifest today in First Class. Some impostor must have taken your place, or your name, one of the two," as he spoke, he pulled off his shirt, tossing it on the ground.

Flower was unsure what to do, or at least she was timid about doing what she wanted to do. Alex led her through it, taking her hand and running it along the ridge lines of his chest, taking her fingers to his nipples after sucking on her hand briefly. She explored him, she was enjoying herself. She loved chest hair and he had the perfect T-shape across the bottom of his chest and down his abdomen. She stared at it, played with it, twirled it until she closed her eyes as he came in for a long kiss.

I could hear her moan from where I was sitting. I was feeling a little left out but wanted Flower to have her moment. She did indeed. While I beat my meat at the sight of two people in their prime engaged in raw, pleasure-packed fucking, they went down on each other, Flower struggling to take even half of Alex into her mouth but doing an excellent job with the bits that she could take. Alex gave her her first orgasm of the evening by going down on her, I could not see the details and all Flower said afterwards was that was "expert fucking cunniligus."

I was about to join them when I heard a knock at the door, it turned out to be room service. After a very awkward conversation where the hotel waiter could clearly hear what was happening but was still trying to get inside to deliver the food, we finally agreed he would just step away and let me roll the food inside. I sampled the food and fed the two lovebirds some small bites and drinks while they fucked.

The extra energy must have helped as five minutes later, he dropped a load into her pussy and helped her release her second orgasm of the night. At this point, she signaled for me to come over. The shadow of Good Judy's bar was behind us, sin forgiven. I had been naked for some time and approached them slowly, first opening up Alex's ass and burying my tongue deep in his hairy trench. He turned and smiled, "Happy to see you join us, Pedro, we missed you."

I winked and kept at my work. I looked up and saw that the two were making out, he was on top of her, kissing and licking her lips, her neck, her tits, she was a well-cared for woman. "I'm going to fuck you, HUNGHUNKATL," I purred.

"In the ass?" Flower asked, her face scrunching into a pre-retch grimace.

"Do you want to try it?" Alex asked, his voice soft, velvety, like a controlled moan.

"Ok," she said. I was shocked beyond belief.

"Tell me when you are ready to fuck her," I said, wanting to give him time to recover.

"Pedro," he said, "come drink my load out of Flower. She's got my nectar in her," he said.

Flower and I both groaned. It was and remains our least favorite pun.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry," he said. "Go eat out her pussy, it's got my load. Better?"

We both nodded and I assumed a downward dog over Flower who was laying on her back, still a little in the skies thanks to her climax. I went searching for Alex's load, it was easy to find. All over her vulva, her lips, inside her honey box, everywhere I licked, everywhere I sucked and kissed, Alex had marked her. I worked diligently and Flower desperately enjoyed my work, she moaned and ground my face into her pelvis, "Fucking fag! You fucking cunt sucking, pussy-licking fag! Oh! Do all fags suck pussy this good, oh shit -- it's so fucking good! Someone fuck me! Fuck me!"

I was about to step in when Alex tapped me on the shoulder. I looked back and he was completely hard again. He had been eating my ass this entire time, at times licking my balls and sucking on cock between my legs. I smiled and flipped Flower onto her hands and knees, spreading her legs apart.

I grabbed some lube and applied it generously to Alex and then fingered Flower which yielded a long string of ecstatic obscenities. Her hole lubed, I kissed Alex, long and deep, while he lined up and began to push into Flower. We both stopped to stare at her hole stretching and accommodating Alex's gorgeous cock, the glans a beautiful golden-brown color, the skin around it just slightly lighter. He was so fucking manly. I bit his shoulder while he was slowly opening Flower up for the first time.

"Fuck me! You're going to fucking split me in half! Holy shit! It's so fucking big!" she screamed and hollered.

"Relax baby," Alex said in his moan voice. "Take a deep breath and then pretend you are taking a shit. Open up for me just like that. You ready?"

"Aaaaaaaaaaiiigghh!" Flower moaned and screamed at the same time as Alex slid in his dickhead and then the entirety of his shaft. It was slow, but it was non-stop.

"Fuck! Oh fuck!" she cried. "It's a fucking baseball bat! It's so huge!"

"You're doing great, Flower," Alex whispered in her ear. "I am so proud of you and so honored you let me be the first. There, can you feel yourself relaxing? Opening up for me? You feel that? The pain is shifting to pleasure. Can I fuck you like the whore that I know you are? Can I finally unleash all the cock your degenerate slut mind has been begging for? Can I cum inside your ass like a trailer trash hooker?"

I was not at all sure where this had come from, but the more Alex spoke, the higher and louder Flowers moans and whines until she was practically growling. Then, two words, "FUCK MEEEE!!!!"

Alex began to punch into her ass with absolute reckless abandon. He was determined to leave her as wrecked as Liam had left him. I took this as my cue and after lubing up my cock, in a few seconds where he slowed down his pumping into Flower, I dropped into Alex and began to match his earlier fury with mine. His ass was not tight, not after the flight. But it was so incredibly warm. It felt like a hot sleeve made of stuffed animal fur. We fucked hard and loud until I heard and felt Flower collapse onto the bed. She did not go down quietly. In her first anal orgasm she screamed and groaned, clawed at the bed, she shook and we saw a couple waves of convulsions rock her. Alex and I slowed down to let her enjoy her she time.

As she was finally settling, I whispered the same two words into Alex's ear, "Fuck me."

I got back into a downward dog, turned Flower over and tried to extend her good feelings through soft, slow caresses and kisses from her asshole up to her mound. Behind me, I could feel a fat, hard cock head finally, after a long day of trying to get some, breaking through my sphincter.

"Fuck me Alex, fuck my hole! Drop a load inside me!" I surprised myself at how desperate for cock I sounded.

Alex smiled, "Sure thing, Pedro. I have one in my balls now with your name on it."

His cock slid into me, punching through my ring, spreading out all of my rectum, the entire anal canal, filling it to overflowing with gorgeous man meat. He picked up speed quickly and he was thrashing my prostate every which way. After edging for the better part of two hours, I knew it would not take me long. Flower stood up to go to the bathroom and I flipped on my back. I wanted to see him fuck me. Alex looked directly into my eyes and did not stop, not while he was punching my joy button better than Harold, not while he was ramming his entire length over and over in the best long-dicking I have ever received. He did not break eye contact when he leaned forward to tell me he was about to cum in my hole. I was ready for it, more than ready. As soon as he started to spurt volley after volley of cum, I felt my own load releasing. I came all over my chest and my face.

Alex wiped a bit of my cum with his fingers and brought it to his lips. "Hmmmm," he said, "tastes like Aperol Spritz."

We both laughed. Unfortunately, the laughter pushed his cock out of my hole, but it was still pretty funny. Flower came back and we had an after-party with another round of room service. We learned a lot about each other, Alex wants to be a pilot, is currently studying. He still loves to travel but wants to settle and have a family some day. Flower made sure he had her number.

I for one could not stop staring into his gorgeous deep brown eyes. I fell asleep with my head on his chest, Flower on the other side of him, her legs intertwined with his. We remained entangled all night long until it was time for Flower and I to head back to the airport. Alex stayed in our bed and we gave him our extra meal vouchers when we headed out to the airport. Least we could do. I kissed him hard and deep, maybe a little clingy, I hope he understood it came from a good place. When we arrived in Santiago and turned on our phones, the first notification was a message from Alex, It was a picture of him, naked, hard and magnificent. He was holding two large peaches in his hands, both had big bites taken out of them. He was smiling a large, shit eating grin.

Goddess Bless Grindr!