The Traveling Crossdresser Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being dressed, getting fucked in the ass, getting sucked by a homophobe, and now a crack whore with a lubed up toilet plunger! This was too much. Lilli's hips bucked wildly as she exploded into Chad's mouth.

"Well I came. I guess we're done here. Have a nice day. Thanks I had a great time." Will said anticlimactically. As much as he wanted to see Chad get violently sodomized by a whore he beat regularly. Will just didn't want it to happen in his hotel room. Candy would kill Chad with that plunger. Chances were she would literally shove it so far up his ass he would choke on the splinters.

"No, we aren't done," Candy stated matter of fact, "Chad said he was going to breed you. Breed him you fucking Cheetos" As commanded Chad stood up his mouth still full of Will's cum. He was happy it wasn't over. He desperately wanted to cum. Maybe Candy would fuck him a little as he finished himself off.

"What are you doing? Cock sucking faggots don't get to put their dick in holes. No breed him with his own cum. Get on your knees and spit all of that cum in your mouth up his ass." Pissed that Candy called him a faggot, but horny as ever Chad did as he was told.

It was interesting to say the least. Will had never had his own cum so far up himself. He didn't know how to respond so he just laid back and enjoyed it. Chad began jerking himself off and rimming Will after had finished with the cum injection.

Tossing a twenty at Chad's face Candy said "Here's your cut, baby. Seriously though stop. What are you doing? He came. He got bred. We're done here. Whores don't get to cum. The next Jon we meet may want you to see you bust when he fucks your ass. Don't waste the merchandise."

Chad stood up with his dick still in his hand to confront Candy. Where did she get off saying shit like that. Plus $20 was her cut. The rest was his. He needed to regain control. He needed to put that bitch in her place.

Sensing his hostility, Candy took the plunger and smacked his hand off his dick and have him a quick poke check to the balls. Chad doubled over in pain. Walking around him, Candy placed her free hand on his lower back as she shoved the handle hard up his ass.

The plunger slipped in easily. After fucking Candy's fingers, Chad's ass was loose and willing. Candy pummeled his ass with the plunger, and Chad moaned with pleasure. Getting down on all fours he began rocking back and forth on the handle.

The tables were now turned. Grabbing a fist full of his hair, Candy pulled his head back. "This is us now. You're my bitch. You do what I say and I'll take care off you, understand?" Candy whispered into his ear. Chad nodded in agreement and begged for more.

Instead of more, Candy pulled the handle out of his ass. She wiped it across his face and gave him a solid whack on his ass with it. "Bitch, I said we were done here. Get your shit and fix yourself. I met a couple of long haul truckers looking for a fag boy this morning. You have a busy day in front of you and I need to get paid,"

After they left, Will cleaned up and checked out. It was only a few more hours to El Paso and he wanted to make sure he was well rested before his business meeting tomorrow.

Driving out of the lot Will saw Candy walk out from between two semis. She had the most beautifully toothless grin imaginable. As he turned the corner Will could see why. Between the two truck there wad Chad bent over with his jeans around his ankles. A very familiar fat hairy beast of a man stood behind Chad plowing away at his ass. Will smiled and wondered if Maribelle was still with that trucker from yesterday.

12