The Traveller

Story Info
How a young woman becomes an erotic dancer, slut and whore.
4.7k words
4.14
8.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought for a minute I was in a cold shower but I was on the ground and it was raining. I looked around and I was laying on a steep incline and a few feet below me was a deep canyon. I tried to get up and began slipping back toward the canyon until I dug my fingers into the soil and stopped sliding. Slowly I dug my feet and hands into the soft earth and began climbing up to what I learned was a road.

I finally reached the road and stood in the rain looking around. How did I get here and where was "here? I looked at myself; I was soaking wet and muddy from climbing the hill to the road. I wiped my face and saw blood on my hand and felt the place that hurt on my head. As I stood shivering in the rain a semi-truck approached and began stopping as the driver saw me. I ran to the truck and he had the passenger door open as I reached the truck.

I climbed up into the truck and closed the door, the heat felt good.

"My Gawd girl, you're soaking wet and muddy what happened? Are you OK?" Shivering I looked at the man as he got the truck moving. He was trim and thirty-something, average looking I guess.

"You're bleeding from your head, I'll pull over as soon as I have room here and get you fixed up." He handed me some paper towels.

"I...I don't know," I said honestly. "I woke up... down the hill in...the brush and mud...and nearly went over the edge," I said haltingly.

"Did someone hit you, did you fall?"

"I don't...I really don't know." I said shivering.

"What's your name, I'm Ed."

My name? What is my name? I couldn't remember. "I don't know, I can't remember." I started to cry.

"It's OK we'll find out, it'll come back to you, don't cry now."

A couple of miles down the road he pulled over into a gravel pit and stopped the truck.

"Come on back here and you can clean up and get dry."

On the back of the cab was a huge camper thing with a bed, stove, oven, refrigerator, toilet, shower, table, and more. It was pretty nice. I had stopped crying and he explained how the shower and toilet work. I went in and showered and washed my clothes in the tub like he said and hung them up to dry. I opened the door and asked if he had a towel my nakedness in his full view. He was ready and handed me a towel and I dried off still in his view as his gaze seemed to change.

'Is everything OK? Have I done something wrong?"

"No, you did nothing wrong, Chloe, it's just...well you coming out naked just surprised me is all."

I quickly checked myself. "Am I OK? Is there something wrong?" I asked innocently.

"No, nothing wrong, it's just that you're so beautiful."

"Wait, you called me Chloe, how did you know that, do you know me?"

"No honey it's on the back of your watch here. (Chloe from mom and dad)"

I grabbed my watch from his hand and read it. Chloe, so that's my name at least but Chloe what?

"So your name is Chloe but Chloe what, do you remember?"

Yes, Chloe but Chloe what? What was my last name? I couldn't remember. My purse, yes my purse it must be there but I had no purse. It must have gone into the canyon; it wasn't there when I woke up. Why was I there, what happened?

I began to cry again and Ed had me lay down with a blanket and said I should rest and he will drive on. I soon fell asleep and my mind was busy with vague dreams, flashes of my life, and other things all mixed up.

I woke up to the smell of food cooking. Ed was at the stove worrying over a pan.

"Hey, where are we?"

"We're at a truck stop parked in the overnight area. Do you feel better?"

"Yes a little, that smells good what is it?"

"Oh, it's just a one-skillet wonder I cooked up, cabbage, peppers, stewed tomatoes, chicken, some spices."

Still naked I flipped the covers off and got up to see.

"It smells good, you must be a good cook."

"Oh, I'm OK for me, can you cook?"

I thought for a minute. "I don't know, I can't remember."

He handed me a button-up shirt and I put it on and left it open.

"You seem to be comfortable being naked around people you don't know."

I looked down at myself. "I don't know, I guess I am, isn't that OK?"

He chuckled. "Ya it's OK with me, you're beautiful. Your tits are perfect, your body is kickin' and you even have a beautiful shaved cunt."

There was a mirror on the wall and I got up to look at myself. It was me but I had no idea who I was looking at, I couldn't remember having ever seen me before. My hair was brown and shoulder-length, my eyes blue, I was trim and I liked how my tits looked although I didn't know if they were good or not except for what Ed said. My cunt was a little puffy with a little skin pushing out through the slit and a protruding clit that Ed said was a nice big clit so it must be a good thing.

Ed made a mark on the wall at the top of my head and measured, five feet four inches. Ed said it was a nice height saying again that I was beautiful. The only blemish I saw was the bandage on my head that was still sore. I turned around from the mirror.

"So you think I'm pretty?"

"Chloe you're gorgeous." He said as he took the pan off the burner and began dishing up the contents on two plates.

My eyes drifted down his trim body and I saw a growing bulge in his pants and smiled. I instinctively knew what was happening and smiled at myself. It seemed normal but how did I know that?

"We're on the outskirts of town and there's a shopping mall across the street so tomorrow we'll walk over and get you some clothes."

"You don't need to do that, I have my dress to wear once it's dry."

"Yes but you need more than that so we'll get you some stuff, just a few things you need."

"Thank you very much, I don't know how I can ever repay you for all your kindness."

"Don't worry about that, I'm happy to help."

After dinner, we sat and watched TV, and I reached over and began massaging his cock through his pants. It seemed natural like I knew what I was doing. Ed lay back and let me undo his pants and take his cock out. It was about the size of an average banana with a nice flared head. I felt I knew what to do as I leaned over and sank my mouth down on his cock sucking deeper and deeper until his cock was down in my throat.

I came around to my knees between his legs so I could lick and suck his balls too and back up sucking his cock. This seemed so natural like I had been doing it for many years but could not remember a minute of it. But I liked the feel and taste of his cock in my mouth. After a bit, he positioned me on the couch and began to fuck me. His cock felt so good but I had to tell him to fuck me hard like he means it and I came in a few seconds and came again as he fucked me deep and hard.

When he was ready he came up, straddled my chest, and came hard in my mouth and on my lips. I swished my tongue around enjoying the feel and taste of his cum and how nice my body felt after multiple orgasms. I held onto his balls keeping his cock in my mouth for a while.

As the weeks rolled by from state to state we decided that I should have some ID and settled on "Montana" as my last name, Chloe Montana had a nice sound to it.

We also settled on my age at 21 because we thought it was at least close and we set about getting minimal ID so I could get a driver's license. Just by chance one night in Portland Oregon we saw a nude bar having "amateur night" and I said I think I've done that before. We went in and I signed up and when it came to my turn I got up on stage and danced and stripped naked to the music and the men stuffed a lot of money in my garters. The boss even wanted to hire me.

I enjoyed taking my clothes off for men to watch and enjoyed being naked for them. After we left I told Ed that if I stayed here I could make a lot of money and pay him back for everything but he said he didn't want to be paid back. He said, "Besides for all the sex we've had I AM paid back."

"OK then, I do want to work there for a while, when you come back we can talk about things then."

"OK if that's what you want go ahead and ask."

I talked with the owner who took my information and said I could start tomorrow.

"Chloe Montana, is that a stage name or your real name?"

"My real name, why?"

"Just wondered, it's kind of unusual is all."

"Um, by the way, are there any cheap places to stay around here?"

"How cheap?"

"Really cheap."

"The motels here are pretty awful but you can stay at my place for a time if you like."

"I appreciate that but I think it would be better for me to find a place of my own."

"That's OK, I just thought I'd offer. You can still stay at my place until you get your own place."

"That would be nice, thank you."

I went out to get my backpack and tell Ed goodbye. I told him to come to see me on his next trip back but as it turned out I would never see him again.

At my boss's house that first night we had hot wild sex, and he was pretty rough but I liked it and his cum tasted great. He laid me across his bed with my head over the edge and fucked my throat deep and hard and I loved every second of it. When he fucked me I was on my back with my knees pushed way back by my ears as he fucked my cunt deep and hard making me cum very hard nearly passing out.

I also loved having Jerry on his back so I could lick and suck his hairy balls and rim him simultaneously with sucking his cock. When he learned I was sucking cock in the parking lot for fifty dollars a pop he said it was too dangerous and let me suck them in the storeroom. Everything I did seemed natural to me like I had been doing it for many years. Now and then I had flashes of my past life as if through a camera's shutter.

Jerry also whored me out sometimes instead of working and it was fine with me. It was a change of pace plus having sex and making good money, usually about one to three thousand dollars for me plus whatever he took. With most men, I had to get them to take me rough and hard, not hit me or slap me but just do me hard and deep like a cheap whore. I sometimes have daydreams of a big man taking me off the street, dragging me into an alley, and fucking me like a beast!

I feel like I am here to please men, to partner with one man if I can but to please all men who want me. I love being naked and pleasing men, sucking cock and swallowing their cum, rimming them, and fucking them if they're clean. I love being with other women too, it's who I am. Through dancing and the tips, I got along with sucking cock after work for fifty dollars each I had saved up a pretty good nest egg and I was beginning to have itchy feet.

For as much as I liked Jerry my feet itched more so in a couple more weeks, I packed my bag and made my way out to a nearby truck stop to get a ride. I hit on a few truckers that never worked out until a truck pulled in with a nice camper on the back and the driver wasn't too bad and had a nice bulge in his pants. When he came back from buying some coffee I was waiting, admiring his truck. He said he was going to New Orleans and I thought it was a good place to try.

I told him in exchange for going with him I would take care of his cock as much as he wanted starting with a nice blow job now. He invited me into his truck camper where I sat

down and undid his pants and proceeded to blow him. He had a nice meaty cock and balls near eight inches with a slight up curve. I sucked and edged him for close to an hour before letting him cum and he was ready. He blew a nice tasty load in my mouth and I sucked out every last drop.

After that, we headed south on I-5 to deliver one trailer and pick up another to take on to San Diego, and after that head to New Orleans. In the first hour, he learned a lot about me and what a whore I am. Later that day we dropped the trailer at one terminal in San Francisco and picked up another in the same area to go to San Diego. We went back to I-5 to a truck stop for fuel and to stay the night. Before eating I wanted a shower so I used the truckers' shower and Mark used his in the camper.

The ladies' side was closed for cleaning but I wasn't going to wait, besides, the shower stalls had an area to dress with a door to close. I was getting ready to shower when I heard someone else come in. I began to shower and he did the same a minute later.

"How are you doing over there?" I asked.

"Who that, you a lady over there?"

"Yes, I am how kind of you to notice. They are cleaning the lady's shower so I came here because I didn't want to wait."

"Oh OK, Chu jus suprise me you in here." He said in his best broken English.

"Do you want to shower with me?" I asked

"What? Shower wit chu lady you say?"

"Sure, we can wash each other's back." After a little more coaxing he came over.

He was a nice-looking Mexican man in his forties with a medium-size stomach and a nice cock and big balls. We washed each other and he loved me washing his ass and cock and balls. He got very big and hard in my soapy hands and I told him I want to eat first but after I could come to his truck if he wanted. After we dried off we went out to the restaurant part and sat down with Mark. I told him I was going to go to Juan's truck with him for an hour or two after we eat.

An hour and a half later I was enjoying Juan's hairy balls in my mouth and his fat cock down my throat. I was able to get him to be 69 on top so he could fuck my throat which he did very well. He wasn't very good at eating my cunt though but we can't have everything can we? All in all, Juan was great and he fucked me very hard making me cum multiple times. Mark was lying in bed watching TV when I got back and I busied myself sucking his cock and swallowing another nice load.

In the morning Mark fucked me good with his morning wood and shot his big load in my mouth again. Mmm, nice breakfast! There's nothing like a nice mouthful of cum in the morning to start my day off right! I wish you had some for me too! :)

After breakfast, we went on to SanDiego, dropped off this trailer, and pick up a flatbed with some kind of huge machine. Mark said it was a stamping mill.

Mark said he had a treat for me so we took an Uber to this house and once we arrived he told me it was a commercial party house for swingers. He told me that a lot of men from military bases around come here and most are black. He paid his way in telling the hostess that he wasn't participating; only I was so I got in free. He remained dressed and I was required to be naked and was provided a towel.

It was a huge common area with perhaps thirty or so men, Black men, and one woman. BONANZA! A sluts dream! The white woman had just got a drink and was heading for the pool and stopped to say hi.

"Is this your first time here too?" I asked her.

"No honey, I come here a lot, the men are horny and great fun."

"Sounds like fun so I better circulate," I said with a Cheshire cat grin.

No sooner did she walk away than four men surrounded me telling me their names and making small talk. They all had lovely big cocks so instead of trying to choose I invited all four of them to take me to the nearest room. I told them I was not a wife or girlfriend so please use me like a total whore. They paused for a minute then one took me by my hair, pushed me on the bed and stuck his hard cock in my mouth, and began fucking my throat.

I reached around and pulled him deeper before reaching out with both hands and grabbing a cock in each hand. I was manipulated to all fours with one cock in my mouth and another in my cunt fucking me hard. The guy fucking my mouth didn't last long and came in my throat followed by another beautiful hard cock down my throat. All four men came, three in my mouth and I went to get a drink and on to the pool.

The other woman was off again and no sooner did I get in the pool than I was surrounded by 3 men, then five and more. I was being kissed and groped and I was doing some groping of my own. I looked around and said,

"You are all sexy men and I can't choose just one so why don't you all take me together?"

They led me to a large room with one huge padded platform and began fucking every hole, turning me this way and that and keeping my mouth and cunt full of cock and cum and fucking my ass as if I were a blow-up doll. Worn out by being so well fucked I was also energized by all the nice horny cocks. I met the other women back in the pool.

"Wow, this place is fun!" I exclaimed.

"I guess you're having a good time." She said with a knowing smile. "My name's Gloria, what's yours?" Gloria was 27, about 5' 6", and HWP with firm C cup tits and medium brown hair and she was beautiful.

"I'm Chloe, and I'm having a great time, I'm both tired and energized at the same time."

"After a week's work, I need this just to unwind. What kind of work do you do?"

"I'm a nude dancer and part-time prostitute, a traveler of sorts you might say. Right now I'm going to New Orleans with a trucker, the white guy over there." I pointed. "I fuck truckers and their friends for a ride to where I want to go, it's a nice way to travel."

"You know it's getting late, how would you like to join me in a last gangbang with the rest of the men? There are only about twenty or so left. We could have a little girl-girl action if you like just to get them ready, they like watching."

I reached down and fondled her cunt and she did mine as we kissed passionately. Our lips parted and I said I wanted to taste her so we got out of the pool and told the men it was gangbang time and they followed up into the big room.

She told the men, "We are going to play together for a few minutes while you all watch then you can all take us."

I knelt beside her and turned so I could bury my face in her smooth cunt licking her out deep and hungrily. She pulled me around on top of her and pulled my cunt down to her mouth and what a lovely mouth she has. After some time we decided the men were anxious enough and invited them to join. We changed in many positions and I especially liked when a guy was fucking her and I could lick their balls at the same time from below.

We shared a lot of their cum with lovely cum kisses and licking cum from each other's faces and cunts. We also shared rimming some of them too, that was fun! Finally, they were all spent and me, my driver, and Gloria said our goodbye's after I exchanged numbers with her. I told Gloria when I come back this way I would love to hook up with her. She said when I do I am welcome to stay with her. I told her that is an invitation I can't pass up. We shared good-bye hugs and kisses.

The next day as Mark and I were on the road to New Orleans I got a text from Gloria saying, "Missing you!" With hearts and smiley faces. I had been trying to put a finger on my feelings since I got up and with her text I knew what it was, Blowing her a kiss I said I missed her too. She told me again how much she really liked me and how she felt a connection with me and I told her I felt it too. I thanked Mark as we arrived in New Orleans three days later telling him I would stay here for a while.

I had already contacted a few places on the way so I had appointments when I arrived. I was hired on the spot at the second place I went to. During the interview, he asked if I was willing to do "after hours" work for more money and I said I was. He didn't say what the work was but I had an idea when he said it would pay $1000 a night. The tips were good and the after-hours was as I thought, fucking some select men at a party.

I spent my off time looking around New Orleans, shopping, and chatting with Gloria on the phone. I learned she was barely making ends meet as a supervisor at a department store. I asked if she ever thought about dancing and doing outcalls and she hadn't but was willing to learn. The more we talked the more I missed her and the more I decided I would go back to stay with her. Four months on I had contributed to my nest egg quite a lot and booked my flight back to SD.

12