The Traveller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the previous few months, she told me her apartment was only one bedroom, and I asked how many we needed and she was ecstatic. Gloria had taken Friday off to pick me up and help me get settled. Kissing and hugging her as we met again told me I had made the right choice. I don't know how but I had fallen in love with this beautiful woman and was very happy to be "home." She was all ready for me with room for my clothes and h.a.b.a.

Like me, she lived a minimalist lifestyle having mostly only what she needed. We spent the evening talking, eating, and having a lot of sex in every position possible before finally falling asleep wrapped in each other's arms. The next morning she asked if I wanted to go to the party house tonight and I asked, why wait? I told her for as much as I love her I could never give up cock and she said she couldn't either.

We arrived early and helped the hostess finish the last-minute setup and uncover the pool. After taking the first four men to arrive for a dip in the pool we took them to a room and took full advantage of their nice cocks. After sucking, rimming, and fucking them and draining them all we sent them out and cleaned up before going out to the gathering room. Most of the sixty-two men who showed up that night fucked us well and came in our mouths. It was a wonderful night!

For the next few weeks, I schooled her on dancing, getting her tips, and doing outcalls. I was on pins and needles when she went on her first outcall until she came bouncing home and dropped three hundred dollars in twenties on the table.

"I was so scared walking to the hotel room door but everything you said came flooding back to me. He was nice looking and I felt like such a slut, it was an amazing feeling. I sucked his cock and he fucked me really well before cuming in my mouth. Three hundred dollars for less than an hour's fun, now that's good pay!" she said.

I had to laugh, she was so proud of herself, and her fear of quitting her job to dance and strip nude went quickly as she made more money in two nights than she made in a week at her former job.

"I so loved the men whistling, hollering, and sticking money in my garters, I could tell they all wanted to fuck me. What a rush!"

"I really love you!" she said excitedly. "You're showing me a whole new life. It won't be long before we can move to a much nicer place if you want."

"That or we could travel to other cities and experience it all there like I have been doing."

"Do you think we could both get a ride with truckers?"

"I don't know about that but we could buy a better car and drive."

"Ya we could do that, my Junker must be worth something on trade-in."

"I had better learn to drive first so you don't have to do all the driving."

Touching her and kissing her gave me the warm fuzzies every time and sleeping cuddled up with her just made my world. I always liked having sex with women but it never occurred to me that I might fall in love with another woman but that's what it felt like and she loves me as well. Fucking men was just recreation, even the hottest guys were just fun and games. After more than a year of dancing and doing outcalls we bought a new car and took off to New Orleans to start.

Epilog:

New Orleans, Chicago, New York, down through Florida, vacationing in the Bahamas, on into Texas, and more we found clubs to dance to and outcalls to do amassing a huge amount of money with the help of capital investments. We retired in our early fifties and spent our time fucking for fun, enjoying each other, and traveling to faraway places.

12