The Travels of Giula Verse

Story Info
Young woman finds adventure in the Caribbean.
4.1k words
4.26
2.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers

With my apologize to Jonathan Swift for the unauthorized use of his story. Were he alive today, he would cringe at the ruination of his classic story. However, were he alive today, he would be more than 350 years old, so he would have bigger problems than me ruining his story.

Have a seat and let me buy you a drink. I have a strange tale to share with you. My shrink didn't believe me, and others say that it sounds somewhat familiar; almost like they heard it before. I have to be careful with whom I share this story so people don't try to lock me away in an institution again. It's happened before.

My name is Giulia Verse. My friends nicknamed me Guli (pronounced Gully) when I was in middle school. After I graduated from high school, I joined the Navy where I spent the next four years of my life. And after my stint in the Navy, I lived on my 24-foot sailboat in Miami while attending community college to earn my Licensed Practical Nursing degree. My plan was to work for a year to earn enough cash to buy necessities and then spend a year cruising the Caribbean on my boat before settling down to a full-time job, marriage and kids.

My plan began without a hitch. I worked in a small nursing home on whatever shift they needed me for a year and banked everything I could. When my 12 months were up, I turned in my notice, bought a bunch of food, water and other supplies and set off in my boat. I spent two weeks cruising the Keys and pretending I was the female version of Jimmy Buffet. I partied and drank and danced and had a wonderful time.

Then I turned and headed in the opposite direction. My intention was to go to Nassau, Bahamas, but as I got close, I was set upon by a hellacious storm. The waves washed over my small craft, and my boat's GPS unit was damaged beyond repair. As the boat tossed in the waves, I lost my balance and hit my head on the railing knocking me out.

When I finally came around, I was no longer wet and cold. I felt warm. I looked up and saw the sun beating down on me. I tried to lift my hand to put over my eyes, but I couldn't move it. I couldn't move my other arm either. When I looked down towards my arms, I realized that I was naked and tied spread-eagle on the beach. What in the hell was going on?

I tried and tried to get loose, but I was tied too well. As I lay there trying to figure out how I got from fighting a tropical storm on my boat to lying naked on a beach, I heard rumblings over my head. I tried to lift my head, but the ropes around my neck and forehead held me tight. Eventually, I heard movement and then I looked up and saw several young-looking men enter my line of sight. They were dark-skinned much like others in the Caribbean. They looked down at my naked body and then looked at me. Something was odd about the men, but I couldn't put my finger on it just yet.

"Who are you?" I asked. "And where am I? Why did you take my clothes and tie me down?"

The men didn't answer me. They moved around my body and began touching my legs and my breasts. They touched my stomach and my arms. They ran their hands through my hair and one of them touched my pussy.

"St-stop it!" I demanded. "Stop it! Don't touch me!" The men ignored me, and before I knew it, one had crawled between my legs and was holding his little cock in his hand. 'Wait a minute,' I thought to myself. 'Now I know what's different. These fuckers are only a couple feet tall. His cock must be about three or four inches long.'

As I was thinking about my predicament, I felt the little runt shove his cock into my pussy. "Dammit, I said stop it! Get your little cock out of me!" I yelled. The others began squeezing my breasts and twisting my tender nipples. "Unngggh! St-stop it! Ahhhh! D-d-dam-mit, I s-said st-stop . . . Ahhh!"

The little bastards working on my breasts were turning me on a lot more than the other runt's little cock. Two of them were back-to-back sitting on my chest with their little legs wrapped around my tits. They slapped and squeezed them and then twisted my nipples. They had me on the verge of an orgasm, and then one of them began teasing my clit. That sent me over the edge just as the other one shot his load into my unprotected pussy. Shit, that's just what I needed.

Well, the little bastards worked on me for a long time. Before they were done, all 10 of them had dumped a load in me. I have to admit that they gave me a few orgasms, but I didn't need anyone's cum in my fertile womb. When they finished, I was exhausted. They untied me and re-tied my hands behind my back and then marched me back to their small village. And when I say small, I mean small. The doorways were waist-high to me. These little bastards ranged in height from about 20 inches to about 30 inches. They were even smaller than the fucking Munchkins.

Well, to make a long story short (no pun intended), they told me that I had landed on the island of 'Littleput.' Apparently, their last visitor to the island had been more than 280 years ago. They explained some of their customs to me, and they seemed kind of silly. The rulers had to wear high heels designating them as part of the ruling class. They believed the earth to be flat and they buried their dead face down.

The little people fed me but refused to return my clothes or to tell me what happened to my boat. They put me to work on the island working in the fields, and some of them visited me every night to have sex with me. In the beginning, I objected, but they just overwhelmed me and tied me down and fucked me anyway, so I finally just went along with it. Their tiny cocks didn't do much for me, but their machinations of my clit and tits were great and sent me into an orgasm every night. Well, it wasn't long until I was pregnant. Big surprise, huh?

My workload was lightened and they only had sex with me a couple times a week. I have to admit that I kind of missed their hands all over my body. Since my workload was lightened, I was able to wander around the island in search of my boat during my free time. I have to admit that the little bastards hid it well. Eventually, I found it, but it was pulled too far up on to the beach for me to ever get it back to the water.

After nine months, I knew it was time so they sent for their version of a midwife. As I lay in my bed pushing and pushing and pushing, the baby popped out almost without any pain at all. I got a quick glance at the baby as the midwife held her and saw that she was probably only two or three pounds. This had to be the easiest birth ever. Back home, the baby probably would have been rushed to a machine of some sort to help it breathe, but this baby looked extremely healthy. It was just small.

I wanted to hold her, but the midwife handed her to one of the other women and then said, "That's the first one," and then dove back in towards my crotch.

"WHAT? The first one? What the fuck?"

The baby's brother was born next, and he was followed by another little girl. Fucking triplets. I just had fucking triplet runt babies.

Everyone seemed happy and were congratulating me and dancing around the room. A couple of the men wearing high heels even arrived and congratulated me wearing big smiles on their faces so I knew this must have been a big deal if the big kahunas had shown up.

I have to admit that taking care of three little babies smaller than Barbie dolls wasn't how I pictured my life at this point. Fortunately, the whole town pitched in. The Littleputians were wonderful with the three babies. Actually, they did most of the work so all I had to do was snuggle with them and feed them.

Well, rather than drone on through my four more pregnancies, and 13 more babies, let me just say that the reason the townsfolk took care of my babies for me was so I could get back to breeding with the little-dicked men.

When I got pregnant the second time, I began raising such a fuss that I was hauled in to the big kahuna's house where he explained that I was going to be bred for five years so that Littleput could have some new blood from the outside world. When I realized that there was nothing that I could do about my predicament, I asked if I could wear some clothes since I was the only one on the island walking around naked every day. He finally agreed to let me wear something about the size of a hand towel around my waist. Of course, it wouldn't fit around my waist, so I had to tie it on leaving a huge gap on one side. Unfortunately, the tits were still on display.

After having my last liter of babies, I was hoping that this would be it. I had been on the island for about five years and had spent 75% of the time knocked up. A few months after my last liter, the Littleputians had a big party. Their parties were kind of fun and always included some wonderful tasting drink that gave me a good buzz after just two of them. And there was no 'morning after' sickness.

Anyway, I had my usual two drinks and passed out.

I don't know how long I was out, but when I finally came around, I was looking up at the sunny sky and moving up and down. I slowly got to my feet and realized that I was back on my boat. Of course, those little bastards had stripped me naked again. They probably fucked me too, but I wouldn't worry about that just yet. As I looked around, I realized that I couldn't see land.

"Fuck!" I screamed as I realized that they tossed me off their island without my kids.

I tried to find my way back, but soon realized that it wasn't going to happen. Well, I sailed for a few weeks without seeing any land. I had no idea where I was, but I was glad that the little bastards had packed a lot of food for me. I also discovered a small box about the size of a cigar box. When I opened it, I discovered that it was full of beautiful stones -- red rubies, green emeralds, and white diamonds. I had no idea what these things were worth, but I thought I might be rich if I ever found my way back home.

I had been sailing around the Atlantic, or the Caribbean, or who the hell knows where I was, for a couple of months. Finally, I saw land and headed for it. I ran my boat up onto the beach as far as I could and then jumped down to the sand. The place looked like the kind of island that everyone seems to want to get stranded on. As I started walking, I heard a loud, "Hey you!"

I jumped and turned around. Coming towards me was the biggest man I had ever seen. That son-of-a-bitch must have been ten or eleven feet tall. He was black as coal and he wore a loincloth around his waist. I knew I couldn't' outrun him, so I stopped and waited for him. When he reached me, he stopped and stooped down and touched my face. Then he touched my arm and looked at me with a puzzled look on his face.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked. "Why is your skin so white? Are you sick?"

I shook my head thinking, "Here we go again."

I explained that where I came from, people are white and black and brown. He touched me a few more times and then said, "Follow me."

As I followed him, I realized that he was twice as tall as my 5'4" and probably weighed over 500 pounds. We walked for about 15 minutes with me asking him questions the whole way.

"Where am I?"

"You're on Bigdinger Island," he replied.

"Who are you?"

I'm Abioye. My father is one of the ruling elders of Bigdinger."

"How old are you, Abioye?"

"I've seen 142 planting seasons."

"Holy shit! You're 142 years old?"

He grinned at her and said, "If that is your measuring stick, then yes."

"Where exactly is Bigdinger?"

"Bigdinger is right here."

And on and on it went. Apparently, the inhabitants of Bigdinger don't realize that there is an outside world.

Finally, he said, "You talk a lot." I didn't say anything so he asked, "What's your name?"

"Giulia Verse. People call me Guli."

"You mean like Gully Verse?" He asked. I nodded my head. "I think I heard that name somewhere before. But that can't be because you've never been here before, have you?" I shook my head no.

When we reached the village, I couldn't believe it. Everyone was twice as tall as me. I felt like I should be looking for a fucking yellow brick road out of there. Abioye's dad wasn't just an elder. He was the top dog elder, and Abioye left me with him so he could ask me questions. After I explained that I had no idea where I was or how I got there, he smiled and told me that they don't get many visitors on Bigdinger. As a matter of fact, he said, their last visitor came almost 300 years ago when he was just a boy.

I looked at the man who had just implied that he was 300 years old and thought that, other than being freakishly big, he didn't look much over 45 or 50 years old.

So, as we sat and talked, he told me that his son would be mating with me in hopes of producing a granddaughter for him. He had already given him several grandsons with other women in the village, but he wanted a granddaughter now.

Obviously, it did no good to argue and spit and sputter with this huge Bigdingerian chieftain. As big as these fuckers are, I had no chance of stopping them from doing whatever they wanted with me. Besides, Abioye was kind of cute. I just hoped that his cock wouldn't be proportional to his huge body.

The Bigdingerians had a big blowout that night in celebration of my arrival. Then we ended up in Abioye's hut. I was scared to death of this big man, even though I didn't think he would hurt me on purpose. As I began to relax, he dropped his loincloth and probably heard my jaw hit the floor as I stared at a 15--18-inch black cock swinging between his long legs. It probably had the diameter of a wine bottle.

"Oh shit," I thought to myself. "That thing's gonna kill me. It's five or six times bigger than those little Littleput cocks I'd been playing with for the past five years. I probably had a couple thousand of those little things inside me, but I didn't feel any of them. But damn! I'm sure gonna feel this one."

Well, being a civilized girl, I tried to get him to let me suck his cock, but he wanted to get straight to the breeding. He dumped almost a quart of coconut oil on his cock and then grabbed my stomach with one hand and my back with the other and then lifted me much like someone would lift a toddler. I spread my legs as far as I could as I hovered over his hard cock. As he lowered me onto the massive tool, they could probably hear me scream around the world when he shoved a few inches of that massive organ into me. I think I passed out after just a few seconds, and when I finally came around, I was alone in a comfortable bed the size of a whole living room. My pussy felt like it was on fire. As I lay there hurting, Abioye came back into the room and offered me a drink which he said would help me sleep. I quickly gulped it down and was out like a light.

Well, I spent the next five years on that island being bred by Abioye. I gave him two daughters and a son, and was so very thankful that Bigdingerians didn't have liters of children like Littleputians did. As it is, each of my three babies weighed over 14 pounds. Fortunately, by then, my pussy was just a big gaping hole so it didn't hurt quite a much as I thought it would.

When my oldest daughter Raeni turned four, she was just a few inches shorter than me, so I knew if I stayed here, her teen years would be a challenge for a runt like me to handle her. But as it turns out, a few months after delivering the chief's second granddaughter, I was doped up and set afloat in my boat again. That seems to be a common practice on these mysterious islands -- Find em, Breed em, then Dump em.

This time, I drifted for only a week before recognizing the Fort Lauderdale skyline. While I was drifting, I discovered some extra ballast in the bottom of my boat. It seems that the Bigdingers had put a dozen gold bars in my boat. How in the hell was I going to explain a few million dollars of gold and the same in jewels when I got back home? I piloted my boat down to Miami and pulled into a marina.

I opened a safe deposit box and put my precious stones inside until I could figure out what to do with them. I painted my gold bars brick red, rented a storage facility and built a bookshelf from gold bricks and boards from Home Depot. I filled it with books from the second-hand store and put some other junk in the unit and on the shelves.

I spent the next week sitting on my boat pondering what I should do. I had been gone for just over 10 years. I had birthed 19 babies -- 16 two-pounders and three monster 14 pounders. I had a fortune in gold and precious stones. My pussy was a gaping mare hole that could never feel a normal size cock again.

I decided to make an appointment with a shrink and tell her my story. When I had finished my story, and before I could get out her door, she had called some men in white jackets and a gurney to come get me and take me to a sanitorium. A funny farm! The bastards locked me up in a nuthouse. They counseled me and coached me and gave me medication and kept asking me over and over and over about my time with the little people and the giants.

I finally realized that I had to play their game or I'd never get out so I finally confessed that it could have just all been a dream. Or sunstroke. Or drugs. Or any number of things. Eventually they let me out after six months and I discovered that my boat had been sold to pay whatever the VA wouldn't cover for my stay on the funny farm. My official counselor arranged for a shithole apartment and a shitty job for me to get back on my feet. I had to check in with her every week for a while until she thought I was OK.

So, I played their game. I went to work every day and came home to my hole-in-the-wall apartment. I did that for a few months and when I realized they weren't watching me all the time, I decided to check on my safe deposit box and my storage unit. Lo-and-behold, my jewels and my gold were both where they should be. I'll show them, I thought as I sat in my room one night. I'll just show them that I told the truth all along.

There was a knock on my door. "What the hell does that warden-bitch want now," I wondered as I opened the door.

"What do you wan . . . ." I started to say as I looked at the young girl standing there holding a baby. She was my height. As I looked at the girl, I realized that her face was very young. And then I smiled. "Raeni? Is that you?" The young girl smiled and put the baby on the floor and then hugged me. At first, I was going to scold her for sitting a baby on the floor, but then I realized that she was only about five years old herself.

When Raeni stepped back, I heard, "Aren't you happy to see me too?" When I looked down, I saw a little boy about 18 inches tall. As I looked closer, I realized that it was my son from my first liter on Littleput. He would be almost 10 years old now. I picked him up and gently hugged him and we all came in to my room. We all sat on my ratty couch.

I spent the next few minutes catching up with my kids and wondering how the two of them ever got together. "How did y-you t-two . . . D-do your families know . . .? I d-don't understand why the t-two of you are . . . "

The two kids smiled at me and my son handed me a note. I unfolded it and began to read:

Dear Guli,

Your sons and daughters are all doing well. We know you may be upset at not being able to see them, but it's for the best. As you know, none of them would fit in to your world. We needed to inject some new blood from outside of our islands into our future, and when your adventures brought you to our islands, we took it as a gift from the Gods. We used your body to birth children that we hope will lead us into the future.

We've shared your story with your children and they all wanted to hear more of Guli Verse travels. The two children with you now will stay with you for a couple days in hopes that you will share your adventures in getting back home and returning to your life as it was before.

BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers
12