The Travels of Giula Verse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We thank you for sharing your body with us for a few years so that we might bring children onto our islands that will help lead us into the future.

Best regards,

Littleputians and Bigdingerians

P.S. You should be careful of who you share your adventures with because it will difficult for many to believe. The last person to visit our islands, who, coincidentally, had a name similar to yours, was also in the field of medicine, and he was never believed by anyone.

Well, I was thrilled to spend a few days with my children. I told them about my adventure back home and even admitted to my foolish confession to my shrink, and the subsequent trip to the clinic. They both seemed upset at hearing that their mother was locked up for a few months for just telling the truth.

When their time with me was over, they did the usual disappearing act. When I got up one morning, they were just gone.

Once my probation with my counselor was over and I didn't have to worry about her reporting me and dragging me back to the funny farm, I cashed in a gold bar and bought a new sailboat. With a waterproof and shockproof GPS unit. Then I sold a few of my gemstones to buy food and have a supply of cash for my next adventure.

So that's my story. Enjoy your drink and thanks for listening. I don't know where Guli Verse travels will take me this time, but I'm ready for my next adventure.

12