The Treatment Afforded to Karen Ch. 01

Story Info
Is hot soccer mom Karen really a "Karen"?
6.7k words
4.33
11.2k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[There's a spanking and a good deal of focus on all women's bodily functions, so if inclusion of those bothers you, please read no further. All characters are over 18.]

Karen lives up to her name. She's 43, 5-7, reddish blonde hair, 140 lbs., 34C, and is a soccer mom who for 20 years has spread her legs and obliged her husband who fucks her every third night. She has a son and daughter who just graduated from high school. Her husband Henry manages a successful real estate company in their town so Karen can spend her time with other ladies who lunch when she isn't taking her kids to, yes, soccer matches, and other after-school functions.

As befits her name, Karen is white and grew up going to Catholic school until she went to USC. She lost her virginity at 18 in high school to a handsome Irish Catholic boy from a good family who invited her to come back with him to his family's manse and made her initiation an unusually enjoyable one, overcoming the usual disappointments deflowered girls tend to have on such occasions.

So, unlike most of her female classmates at St. Ursula's, Karen made it through high school enjoying sex. Of course, until she graduated and was off to the highly social USC, she had been sufficiently wary of being found out by the nuns so had never used a tampon. She remembered well being totally freaked when during her senior year in high school, the gym teachers conducted an inspection during which each girl had to hold herself open to make sure she had no tampon inside her.

Her friend Marcie, who'd also ended her virginity at 18, had tipped her off on how to push the string far enough inside so that they wouldn't see it during the inspection, but Karen was not the type to take that kind of chance. She knew how the nuns used their rulers and she heard that the gym teacher had used her sneaker on some girls' bottoms when she even thought they were disobedient.

Karen's first time using a tampon found her in the bathroom in her dorm with her Methodist roommate positioned outside the stall (they had locked the bathroom door), from where she was instructing Karen on how to use the applicator to insert a tampon. Not only was Karen embarrassed, mostly because she had reached college age without knowing how to stick a tampon into her vagina, but she felt like an idiot having trouble doing it despite Andrea's really nice efforts to tell her what to do.

She did finally learn how to get one in and from then on, never wore one of those awful pads again. It was a good thing, she figured, when she met the boy, she ended up marrying, that she had matured both in her menstrual habits and in her familiarity with what turned her on sexually.

She married a truly charming man and never felt she could have done better. She's had a good life, she thinks, and her kids seem to be doing all right, too. Once in a while, usually when watching Laurie or Frank on athletic fields, she sees a nice-looking man and sometimes they even converse calmly but with big smiles.

Karen often wears stylish pants on these occasions, because it isn't cool, she thinks, to wear a skirt when you're sitting in the bleachers and people, especially high school boys, may be able to look right up your skirt. Karen is not uptight, at least in her own mind, but she always wears panties, usually high-cut pastels. She knows that Laurie, like most girls her age, shaves her pubes and wears thongs, but Karen isn't so determined to act like she's a teen or a 20-something when she's in her early 40's, so she sticks with her high-cuts and her nice red bush.

Karen would likely not understand if she were told that her life perfectly fits the profile of a "Karen." The name has been applied to her kind of middle-aged, privileged, white woman who drives a soccer mom's SUV and finds her suburban or exurban life perfectly fine, thank you. After all, Henry's been doing well enough for her to have avoided working for all her married life.

Her sex life with Henry did produce two really pleasant children, which she still finds amazing, given how crazy so many kids are today. She's even happy with the sex she has with her husband now. They enjoy plenty of foreplay, she uses more lube than she once needed to, and they enjoy the fucking every third night, which she figures is a hell of a lot more than many women her age do.

She still has her period and has remained on the pill because now she definitely does not want another child. Karen prizes her active sex life, knowing that many husbands in their set are not interested in having relations very often with their wives. She didn't care if they joined a country club, but Henry does it for golf, not as much as some men, yet enough so it made sense.

This has had the plus for her of providing a nice easy place to host lunches when it's her turn. Not all that many of her friends belong to the club, probably because they can't afford it and because some of them wouldn't get past the admissions committee. Henry was a solid fraternity man in college, and he knows how to get along with these kinds of people, as well as lots of others.

Karen doesn't get all that involved in women's committees but she will do her part on obligatory duties with the kids' teams and occasionally turns up at a service project so she can stay in the good graces with the women who do want to hold officer positions at the club.

She doesn't get involved in politics or any community controversies or anything like that. Nor does she have negative feelings about Black people, but it might be said that since there are just about none in their neighborhood, she's never been tested on how she would feel if a Black family moved in next door. Not that very many could afford to do that.

So, Karen does not fully fit the stereotype of being a "Karen"—she does not own a gun nor does her husband. She has no obvious prejudices against minority groups but she doesn't know many members of those groups so no one could say for sure how she would react in a situation that involved race. There's never been a bad encounter when she might be tempted to call for help or call the police like a "Karen" might.

She was lunching at the country club with her friends Janet and Kathy when she suddenly felt an imminent need to use the toilet. As she hoped she could make it to the ladies' room and thought that she had never had this happen to her before, she wondered what she had eaten that caused this situation.

Karen got inside the ladies' room, rushed into an empty stall, rucked up her skirt, pulled down her panties as she was positioning herself over the toilet seat, and let loose: a long semisoft movement surged out of her bottom-hole and poured into the bowl. It had quite a stench and even the usually imperturbable Karen was embarrassed when she realized anyone coming in would smell it and figure out where it was coming from.

Soon Kathy came in to check on how Karen was holding up. She saw Karen's espadrilles pointing toward the edge of the stall she was in and said, just loudly enough for Karen to hear, "Karen, you looked like you wouldn't make it here in time. Are you ok?"

Karen was upset that everyone knew about her almost-accident.

"Yes, I made it in here and I'm fine, Kath," she managed to say hastily. "I'm just getting my bearings back and I'll be out soon."

No one else was in the ladies' room. Kathy didn't like the sound of her friend's answer.

"Karen," she said in her most concerned voice, "I'm worried about you. Open the stall and let me keep you company until you're ok."

Karen now figured that she'd better let Kathy join her. She liked the pleasant attitude Kath always had, so she managed to unlatch the door and Kathy slipped inside the fairly large-sized stall the club had constructed.

She saw that Karen was still sitting on the toilet seat with her panties below her knees, almost at her ankles and her red bush seemed to have been soaked with Karen's perspiration.

"I'm sorry, Kath," Karen murmured, still afraid someone else would hear her, "I've really stunk up this place."

"Have you flushed yet, sweetie?" Kathy asked her, with some concern.

"No," Karen admitted. "I probably should now."

"Wait!" Kathy urged quickly. "Let me see how it looks first. I want to see if you're having some kind of sudden upset."

Karen, by now having lost any sense of embarrassment because Kathy seemed so concerned, rose from the seat and Kathy now could see the long coiled turd that filled much of the toilet bowl.

"Wow, Karen," Kathy said, "you really must have had to go really bad. That is one huge

b.m.!"

"I've never had to make a doody like that so urgently," Karen replied. "It's embarrassing when you have to rush out to the ladies and hope you don't mess in your pants before you can get there. This was really a close one for me."

"Let me see your panties," Kathy suggested. "I want to see if anything did come out before you got in here."

Karen reached down and showed her panty crotch to Kathy. This was indeed embarrassing but there was no shit stain or skid mark in her panties. Kathy reassured her that this was something that probably happened at some time to everyone.

"I suppose I've been pretty lucky that this is the first time it happened to me," Karen replied.

Then Kathy, whose short auburn hair was cut in an easy wedge, smiled, and urged Karen to compose herself and wipe herself so they could go back to their friends.

Karen did feel exposed as she took some toilet tissue and ran it through her legs, starting in her labia and pushing right through to what she could feel was something of a mess outside her anus. She took some more paper and wiped her bottom-hole area again.

"This is embarrassing, Kath," she managed to get out, "but would you just give my rear a look to make sure I got it all. I'd hate to stain or stink when I'm back with the world."

She stood and then bent back over the toilet and spread her bottom cheeks brazenly. Kathy took a sheet or two of toilet paper from the roll and gently patted it deep in Karen's anal crack right around the puckered hole and then assured her friend that she was indeed pristine back there.

Karen managed to pull up her panties and then let her skirt down. She flushed the toilet and then squeezed back so that she could open the stall door with Kathy still inside the stall with her.

They both then emerged, and Kathy unlocked the rest room door. Karen washed her hands thoroughly and Kathy did too. They used a few paper towels to dry off and then walked out and back to the table.

Janet welcomed them back and started up their conversation again as if nothing had happened. Slowly, Karen found herself back in the swim. She managed to take part in their discussions about children and shopping. As they finished their coffee, Janet grinned and said how much she enjoyed seeing both of her friends.

"Why don't you both stop back for a bit so we can enjoy each other's company a little longer?" she asked almost as a command. She was a confident middle-aged woman who managed to be involved in club leadership without ever seeming like a pushy or assertive type.

Karen realized she wanted to get home and lie down but also felt that it wouldn't do to turn down an invitation to Janet's home. She knew Henry would be pleased that the friendship was growing, as he liked to have another avenue to power in the club, just so he could use it on the relatively few occasions when he needed something.

Although Karen had never been particularly drawn to girls as either sex or love objects, she did have a funny feeling in the back of her mind that this visit could involve something like that. Kathy was wonderful and kind, and very touchy-feely, Karen thought.

Each of them settled their account at the desk and then headed out to their cars to meet at Janet's, which was near the club. Janet went first so she could be there when they arrived.

Karen thought about what might occur when she got to Janet's. She had been there before when she had first joined the club and it seemed then like she was being examined to see if the women felt she fit in. She figured she must have passed the test.

She got there at the same time as Kathy, so they walked together up the flagstone path to Janet's front door. Janet immediately opened the door and greeted them warmly. She ushered them into an informal kind of room that used to be called a den or family room, except this one was determinedly informal but not at all child-oriented. There was a comfortable couch and some easy chairs that were not the cheap kind.

Janet smiled and offered them some cocktails she had made from a tray. Karen thought they looked like cosmos. She carefully took one and the three women toasted their friendship and drank. Soon Janet, who was wearing a pleasant skirt and top, stood and said she was going to get more comfortable and hoped they would do that too.

Without further ceremony, she unzipped her skirt and pulled her chartreuse top over her head. Now she was clad in only her lilac-colored bra and panty set. Kathy followed suit by doing the same and she chuckled as she exposed her plain white bra and white cotton panties.

"You can see I don't dress up underneath all that much," she laughed.

It was Karen's turn and she slowly unzipped and slipped off her tweed skirt. This disclosed her hicut pale blue panties. Then she took off her top and she had on a full-sized matching bra.

Janet complimented Karen on her charming lingerie and Karen blushed at the compliment. "I'm constantly trying to make sure I can fit into my things," she confessed, "so I'm wearing Spanx a lot of the time now."

Kathy rose and came over to sit next to Karen on the couch.

"I don't think you need to worry so much about that, Karen," Kathy gushed. "You have the loveliest figure."

"Do you shave, sweetie?" Janet asked Karen, who thought that this was quite a personal question.

She blushed slightly and Janet immediately followed, "I don't mean to embarrass you, Karen."

Karen gained her courage with that and said that no, she didn't. Then she realized that the others actually wanted to see her bush, so without anyone saying anything, she stood and pulled down her panties.

"What a lovely blondish bush!" Kathy exuded.

"It really is sweet, Karen," Janet added. "You should be proud of that."

Karen smiled and thanked them. She decided to ask them if they shaved their private area.

Kathy proceeded to pull her plain white undies down and she was totally shaven. Karen found it fascinating to see her prominent labia protruding along her wide slit.

"I suppose I started this," Janet now volunteered, as she lowered her pretty lilac panties and Karen saw that she had a nicely trimmed auburn bush.

"That looks so clean and neat, Janet," Karen heard herself say, "I wish I could get mine to look like that."

"Come over and look at it closely, Karen dear," Janet said softly.

Karen walked over and got on her knees in front of Janet's spread legs. She moved her face toward Janet's wide-open crotch and felt Janet place her hands on the back of Karen's head and draw her in until she was facing Janet in a most up close and personal way. She could smell that Janet had become quite aroused.

She decided Janet wanted this, so she moved in closer, and let her tongue reach Janet's narrow slit. Janet tasted fresh and warm as Karen's tongue moved down her labia. She was already moving her midsection in a rhythm. This woman really wants this, Karen thought.

She pushed her tongue down until it was able to push into Janet's vaginal opening. She tasted the juices Janet was producing. Karen hadn't serviced another woman orally for some time, but she was surprised at how much she was enjoying this. She hoped she was satisfying Janet, but she figured Janet's moving her hips signaled her pleasure.

Karen's tongue moved in and out and suddenly she felt Janet pop way inside and a flood of liquid hit Karen right in her face. She was surprised but pleased. It took some time for Janet to get through her cum and Karen slowly withdrew from licking her sex.

A revived Janet looked up and grinned, "Thanks so much, dear Karen. I really needed that."

"Glad I could make it happen for you," Karen said softly with a smile.

That appeared to end the episode, at least as far as sex between the women was concerned. Karen and Kathy finished their drinks and they stood together to thank Janet for hosting them.

"The pleasure was all mine," Janet said as she giggled.

"It was, indeed," Karen laughed and hugged her. They all proceeded to put their outer clothing back on.

Karen drove home and stripped. Her panties were sopping from the excitement and she groaned when she saw that some traces of poo must have leaked out of her rectum when she became aroused. After all, that was quite the explosion she had had in the stall, so she didn't expect to get away with no marks.

She flipped the panties into the hamper and went into the bathroom. Sitting on the toilet, she peed and then took a wet wipe and gently pressed it into her anus, wiping around it as well. She looked at the wipe after she took it out and it had some brown on it from the insertion.

She hadn't realized how late in the afternoon it was, and suddenly Henry walked into their bathroom while she was still on the toilet.

"Hi darling," he greeted her, ignoring any embarrassment she might feel at his walking in on her with her panties not only down but off and thrown in the hamper. Karen thought it was good he hadn't seen the shit stains. She had realized that many men were much more prissy about bodily functions than were women. Well, she thought, they don't have periods like we do, and then she chuckled to herself about her earlier defecatory explosion. Her bodily functions were going nuts, she concluded.

She said she was pleased to see him and told him she had had a not-so-great day but that some of it might make him feel good.

He looked at her questioningly and unzipped his fly to take out his penis to pee. He looked at her asking for approval and she spread her legs more so he could come up and pee between them into the bowl. It was something they had started ages ago and she liked seeing his cock come up close to her cunt and pee like that.

While he was peeing, Karen told him, "First the good news, darling. I had lunch with Janet and Kathy at the club and we went back to Janet's afterwards. I think she feels really good about me because I responded to what was a clear invitation to lick her twat to orgasm."

"Wow," Henry responded. "She and her husband, as you know, are real movers and shakers." He knew she liked to feel his stream, so he aimed now directly at her vulva which was spread from her sitting on the toilet.

"She was certainly shaking when your little partner here got her off," Karen grinned.

"Oh, what's the bad news?" Henry followed up, trying to show concern.

"Suddenly at lunch I realized I had to go, was close to shitting my pants," Karen said coolly. "I almost ran to the Ladies and managed to get my panties down and over the toilet bowl just in time. It would not have been very cool with Kathy and Janet if I hadn't made it in time."

"I'm sorry, honey," Henry said sympathetically. "Do you think it was something you ate?"

"I don't know," Karen answered. "Sometimes it happens just before my period and now is just before my period."

"So, no fucking for a while?" Henry asked but nicely.

"You know how much I love to have you inside me, especially then but yes, I may need a pass, more because of my digestive system than my vagina," Karen said seriously.

"Henry, darling, you do make it sound like you don't like to get near me then," Karen said as she gazed directly into her husband's eyes. "I hope that that wasn't what you meant to say or that you think that way."

12