The Treatment Afforded to Karen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry realized he'd better backtrack fast now. He had never really enjoyed sex with Karen when she was menstruating. It was messy and he liked things neat. It probably was that simple.

"Sweetie, you know I am yours when it comes to making you happy, and that includes our time in bed together," he now said clearly. "When you're ready for me, I'll be there for you."

Karen was glad to hear him say that, even if she took it with a huge grain of salt. For her, any mess was minimally significant compared to the incredible orgasms she would have when she fucked during her period.

When Karen woke up the next morning she felt better. During breakfast, after everyone had already left for work or school, she felt a sudden wetness and realized her period had arrived. She went into her bathroom and pulled off her panties before they got stained badly. Then she put on one of the new period panties she had recently purchased. She figured she'd see if they really absorbed it without leaking.

She was pleased that the new panties fit nicely, and she liked the way she looked in them. They hugged her hips but had some nice lace over her bush that looked pretty.

The phone rang and it was Kathy. She said she was on her way to a meeting later on but wanted to stop by if Karen had a few minutes to chat. Karen instinctively told her it was fine for her to come by. Then she put on a clean pleated skirt and a nice top, keeping her espadrilles on, too.

Kathy arrived a few minutes later, dressed for a meeting. Kathy was rather thin but with a pleasant curvy figure. She looked ready for business in a navy skirt, white striped blouse, and some kind of hose with her pumps.

Karen invited her into the living room and asked if she'd like some coffee, which was already made from breakfast. Kathy readily accepted and the two were soon sitting with their coffee mugs in their hands.

"I have a feeling that you were surprised when Janet invited you to get up close and personal with her yesterday," Kathy began.

Karen nodded and said, "I was, but I was happy that I could bring some pleasure to her."

"Janet likes to feel that the women with whom she's friends will do things like that for her," Kathy confided. "I have no problem because I like her a lot and I also enjoy getting it on with women. I was worried that you might not feel that way and also that you were still getting over that trip to the ladies' room."

Karen smiled and responded to the effect that her system must have settled down on the ride over to Janet's. "Maybe having another drink didn't hurt, either" she grinned.

"Do you have time for ...a quickie?" Karen asked, with a mischievous look on her face.

Kathy's face lit up in obvious excitement and nodded an excited yes. Karen stood and took Kathy by the hand and led her to her bedroom, where she shed her blouse and skirt as Kathy took hers off. Then Karen softly peeled Kathy's white cotton panties down and unhooked and slipped her bra off. Kathy did the same for Karen but realized that Karen had period panties on.

"Are you having your monthly, dear?" Kathy asked/

"Yes," Karen answered with a grin, "I hope that doesn't bother you but if it does, we'll get together at another time."

Kathy blushed but immediately smiled, "Karen darling, I love it when a woman I like is on. Let's enjoy this special exclusively feminine time." So, Karen picked up a towel she had nearby and lay it on the bed.

With that, Karen invited her onto the bed. They were on their sides facing one another and snuggled into each other. Karen enjoyed putting her arms around Kathy's thin frame and caressing her small breasts. For her part, Kathy licked Karen's now aroused nipples and then moved down to Karen's bleeding cunt. She dove in and began licking up Karen's flow as Karen became incredibly excited very quickly. She knew she was going to cum, so she just kept loving the licking she was getting and suddenly reached a crescendo and Kathy found herself receiving in her mouth a mixture of Karen's flow and her juices from cumming.

After finishing her licking, Kathy moved back and smiled. "Wow, sweetie," she exulted, "that was some powerful cum, combined with your flow. I loved it."

She now lay down and Karen proceeded to get between her legs and insinuate her tongue into Kathy's pretty slit. She licked her and spent time slowly approaching her clit as Kathy began to writhe in enjoyment. Just before Karen thought her friend would cum, Kathy moved away and started to cry.

"I hope I didn't do anything to upset or hurt you," Karen immediately said, very concerned.

"No, darling," Kathy answered after stopping her sobbing, "I realized how naughty I've been and coming here and taking advantage of you when you just had a bad day yesterday and now have your period. Karen, I'd be very very appreciative if you would...spank me now."

This was new for Karen. She and Henry had not shown any interest in spanking or other sexual practices other than vaginal intercourse and oral sex.

"Well, Kathy, dear," Karen replied, "yes, I'll spank you if you're sure you want that." She purposely did not inquire further into Kathy's interest in this kind of thing.

Karen arranged some towels underneath herself and then with her forefinger, beckoned Kathy to lie across her lap.

"So, you have been a naughty girl," Karen declared once Kathy was over her lap.

"Yes, Miss Karen," Kathy said in a small voice, "I've been naughty as I described so you must spank me since that is what happens to naughty girls."

"Indeed," Karen responded firmly, "you will be spanked to get that naughtiness out of you right now." Then she proceeded to spank Kathy on alternate bottom cheeks and gradually increased the speed of the spanks as well as their intensity until Kathy began moaning and then crying out.

"Do you think you are ready to behave like a good girl instead of a naughty one?" Karen asked her.

"Yes, Miss Karen," Kathy said through her whimpering, "you've taught me that I need to behave properly from now on."

Karen tapped her lightly on her now-red bottom and then ran her finger between Kathy's legs and felt that she was quite wet in her vulva area. Moving her finger back, she pressed into Kathy's cute little anal opening which produced some intake of breath from Kathy, who did seem to be enjoying the anal insertion.

"This naughty little girl has dirt in her bottom-hole," Karen said, moving her finger in front of Kathy's nose, while Kathy was still across her lap.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Miss Karen," Kathy pleaded, "don't punish me more, please! I'm sorry I didn't wipe myself well enough."

Karen gave her a playful slap right on her puckered anus and Kathy groaned but seemed to welcome this castigation.

Finally, Karen told her she was forgiven and could get dressed now.

Kathy stood up, smiled at Karen, and thanked her for being so considerate to indulge in her desires.

"You were wonderful to me in the ladies' room yesterday, Kathy darling," Karen answered, "so this was the least I could do in return, since you asked me to do it."

****

Karen now had yet another story to relate to Henry when he came home that day.

"Would you like to be spanked, dear?" Henry asked, in a half-jocular tone of voice.

"I don't think so, if it's all the same to you," Karen responded with a smile. "Should I assume you've been hiding a strong interest in giving or receiving one all these years?"

Henry laughed.

"Just because we seem to have made some progress on ingratiating ourselves with these people doesn't mean we share their mores or interests," Henry replied. "What we've had together is more than good enough for me."

Karen was still turned on from her experience with Kathy, so she smiled at Henry and told him she felt the same way he did.

"But sweetie," she went on, "you know how I get at this time of the month. I really would be very very happy if we went into the bedroom now, before anyone else comes home, and you fucked my bleeding cunt until I explode in orgasm."

Henry realized that Karen was serious. He realized that she had been excited by her recent experiences and that this had heightened her sexual passion she had always displayed during her menses.

He took her by the hand, kissed her deeply on her lips, and brought her back into their bedroom. Karen had cleaned up the towels from her time spent with Kathy, and quickly placed fresh towels on their bed. She watched as Henry carefully took his suit and shirt off, then slipped off his undershirt and shorts.

Karen, for her part, unbuttoned her blouse, unzipped her skirt, and took both off and placed them on her dresser. She had her blue bra on and her black lace period panties. Slowly, after unhooking and taking her bra off, she pulled down the snug period undies.

Henry came over and helped her onto the towels as he caressed the full breasts he enjoyed playing with so much. Then he did what he had learned his wife always wanted by reaching down and gently running his fingers along her labia and teasing her very risen clit.

Karen was wet by now, both with her own secretions and her menstrual flow since this was her first day. Henry knew she didn't need much foreplay now, so he mounted her and slowly thrust into her bleeding vagina. Because Karen was so turned on and responded by holding him tight as she moved her legs around her as they fucked, he knew she would start cumming quickly.

He held on and soon he felt the unmistakable feel of Karen's orgasming deep inside. With her legs around him, it wasn't difficult for him to roll over and have Karen atop him. He knew she liked this position where she could be the one who moved herself up and down on his stiff cock.

Henry loved her and was always happy with some good fucking and a nice cum inside her. He had warmed to Karen's showing her appreciation by licking his cock once they had both cum and cleaning off the streaks of menstrual blood with her tongue.

He did realize that Karen was using the period panties and grinned as he commented on it to her and said that he assumed she didn't need him to plug her, referring to her having him insert a tampon for her, something that had been part of their period sex regimen until now.

"I'm trying these and so far, they work pretty well," Karen said, with a slight bit of shame in discussing this with him. "After yesterday, though, I'm not sure whether I can trust any kind of protection down there. Who knows what else can happen after I came this close to shitting my panties?"

Henry thought to himself that he really was getting a nasty imagination because he warmed to the thought of seeing his wife doing Number Two in her panties. He expected that there would soon be a feeler out to him or to Karen—probably to her—about their interest in swinging with her friends Janet and Kathy and their husbands.

He knew that for Karen and him, this was something new, because although they had partied with the heartiest of them in college, they had been into drinking and screwing, but focused on each other not others.

Karen got the call a week later telling her about the upcoming swingers party. It was Kathy, who clearly loved anything kinky. She said Karen would likely enjoy it and it would be next Friday at Jan and Larry's. These were two more country clubbers, Karen thought, but once again her attitude was "in for a penny, in for a pound" and since she'd been enjoying herself with Kathy and Janet, why not go along? Anyway, she might end up being fucked by all the men and worked over by the women.

Didn't sound so bad at all.

Henry was slightly less enthusiastic but he realized this was a definite must. Kathy had told Karen that dress was casual and "it's a good idea to put on some pretty lingerie underneath." So they put on those clothes: sport shirt and slacks for Henry and bright blouse and short skirt for Karen, who put on her favorite pale blue bra and panty set.

They were delighted that Jan met them at the door with a tray of g&t's, to which they immediately helped themselves. They walked out onto the back patio and Kathy was there with her husband Frank, as were Janet and Charley. Everyone greeted them with a lot of gusto, with lots of hugs and kisses.

Karen noted that the women were wearing pretty much what she had on. Sleeveless blouses in some cases and most tops were thin enough to show nipples through their soft bras. Karen realized that she was ok with her pretty but solid bra because she was bigger there than the others.

After two rounds, Jan invited them all into the house and in the living room were four large mattress-like mats spread out in sort of a wheel with all pointed toward the center.

"Karen and Henry," Jan said very lightly, "we like to let the new couple pick their first partners. You should realize that we always make sure that everyone gets it on with everyone else so you can decide who you want to start off with."

Then she lifted her sleeveless blouse right over her head and unhooked her bra to reveal her two modestly-sized orbs, but this was obscured by her unzipping her navy skirt and stepping out of it with a maroon thong her only clothing item remaining on her. With a flourish, she slowly slipped it down her long legs and they could help but stare at her shaved, cute pussy.

Jan added to the festive atmosphere by grinning and spreading her legs so she could use her fingers to hold her labia widely apart. Karen was amazed, and she imagined Henry was even more, to find herself zeroing in on Jan's pink vagina exposed by her spread.

Seeing that Karen and Henry were both excited but not at all sure where this would go now, Jan raised one finger to invite Henry to join her. At the same time her husband Larry put a hand on Karen's shoulder and smiled. Karen responded by pursing her lips to receive the kiss that Larry initiated in a timely manner. Karen was drawn to Larry, who was well-toned and obviously in good shape, as well as having a charming smile and reassuring voice.

Jan helped Henry out of his slacks and shirt, then he went ahead and pulled his white boxers down and off. Not surprisingly he was hard as he watched her lay down on the mat where she stood. Larry disrobed quickly and took Karen by the hand, helping her lie down on her back across the room directly from Jan and Henry.

Kathy was then approached by Janet's husband Charley and they both stripped as the others were now involved in their partnerships. Janet found Frank, Kathy's spouse, who happily helped her out of her blouse and skirt. Karen noticed that Janet was a bit slower in unhooking her bra and removing her panties. But all were on the mats and everyone seemed to be conservatively moving into the missionary.

Jan, though, whispered to Henry that she liked to be on top, so she was atop him in the reverse cowgirl stance, as she enjoyed his oral attentions while she massaged his already erect member. Then she moved around and neatly slipped herself onto his eight inches, smiling at him as she began to move up and down on it.

Henry was feeling slightly giddy as he wasn't used to much out of the ordinary and the stimulation he was receiving after the delightful g&t's made him focus on holding off a definite pressure he was feeling to let himself go and cum right inside her. Nobody said anything about condoms or withdrawal, so he assumed he might ask her when he figured it was the right moment.

Larry had helped Karen off with her outfit after they finished a very enjoyable series of kisses. He seemed to shed his own trousers, shirt, and underwear in a quick change. Karen was still slightly shy when he unhooked her well-wired bra and her nicely-rounded breasts were exposed in all their glory. Karen noticed the look of surprised pleasure on Larry's face and put her hands on his head and drew him in between her breasts. He responded by licking the nipples and taking them in his mouth for gentle sucking. She felt herself getting wetter by the moment.

They were on their mat as Larry finished pulling her panties down and off. Larry got between her legs and began focusing his mouth and tongue on her hairy muff. She realized that she was in the hands, or mouth, of a real pro. He licked her lips and pushed his tongue inside and then grazed her clit with his tongue. It was heavenly, she thought.

She whispered and nodded to him that he could enter her now. She was wet and on fire. Larry, for his part, had craved Karen the first moment he cast eyes on her. He loved his wife but here was the perfect soccer mom of his dreams, the opposite of lithe Jan. While he enjoyed placing his hands under her delightfully full bottom cheeks, he also loved her ample chest and full hairy bush and cunt. It didn't hurt that she felt incredibly good as he deftly moved his thick, long cock in and out of her and that she began moving her bottom right away.

For her part, Karen couldn't recall when she had felt so good being fucked. She didn't have to think about what Larry might be like as a person or to live with, this was sex for the moment and she was on fire.

12