The Treatment Afforded to Karen Ch. 03

Story Info
Karen enjoys taking charge of Jan.
4.4k words
4.26
7.7k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story will be more fun if you've read the first two chapters. There's spanking and a good deal of focus on all bodily functions, so if inclusion of those bothers you, please read no further. All characters are over 18.]

Lying in bed after having her sex-filled day capped by her husband complying with her desire for one more screwing when they returned home after the swingers' group fuck-a-thon, Karen reflected on how her life had been changing.

She was in her 40s, the prototypical soccer mom, with a nice, slightly full figure, but a charming appearance, and an unstoppable libido. Her reddish-blonde hair was full and accentuated her strong features. Until she had made some friends after Henry got them into the country club, though, Karen had not had occasion to indulge her sexual desires.

Now, she was, naturally, a "Mother I'd Like to Fuck" but even more a mother who loved to fuck. Her post-party sex with her husband Henry attested to her almost unstoppable yearning to have her vagina filled and exercised. The swingers party had expanded her sexual horizons, too

She had enjoyed having both men and women please her orally and she had also warmed to spanking both men and women. She sensed that she liked being in control and that exercising that power in a considerate way was key to securing the participation of the privileged women with whom she now was very intimately acquainted.

The couple who hosted the swingers party, Jan, and Larry, interested her the most. She had never been so turned on as she was when having sex with each of them. So, she was delighted when Jan telephoned her and asked her to come over later that afternoon for coffee. She put on a flirtatious little turquoise skirt that emphasized her figure against her plain white blouse and flaming reddish-blonde hair.

When she arrived at Jan's pleasant home again, she expressed sincerely how much she had enjoyed their hospitality. Jan smiled and told her that her husband Larry had joined Jan in finding their intercourse with Karen to be wildly exciting. Jan seemed to have so much self-confidence that she could enjoy having someone so sexy involved with her and her husband, rather than being jealous.

For her part, Karen exulted to Jan how turned on they had made her. Until now, Karen had not sensed that Jan was likely to be a quiet submissive. She was accordingly surprised when Jan leaned toward and said, "You saw that in the same way that I've gathered you must feel, I do get a lot of enjoyment from sex. But Karen, you have the makings of a delightful dominant. I saw the gleam in your eyes when you were invited to be the spanker.

"I'd like you to take charge of me so I can test this desire of mine," the sure-of-herself, well-dressed woman said quietly. "My friends don't really know about this and I do feel I can rely on you to keep this between us."

Karen responded that she had truly enjoyed the activity at the party because she had had trepidations about attending. "You and Larry really made me feel terrific," she said with a broad smile. "I'm happy to engage in this kind of role so long as it provides what you want. It definitely appeals to me. But, Jan, you should tell me exactly which things you want."

"Karen, you can spank and cane me," Jan answered, still very sure of herself even though she knew she was on new and untested ground. "But I also would like you to humiliate me, so yes, you can make me provide toilet service and make me wear embarrassing clothing. And whatever else you think of—although it might be good to tell me ahead of time unless the surprise is part of the humiliation."

"I'll start now, if that is workable for you," Karen told her. Jan firmly answered that this would be fine.

"Jan, I've called you in now because it has come to my attention that you've been saying to people we both know that I'm a soccer mom who's trying to rise above my station," Karen began. "That was very hurtful to me. We both agree that you have behaved badly and need to be disciplined so that you learn to address and treat me with complete respect."

Karen knew that she was accusing Jan of saying things she hadn't. Jan had never been less than welcoming to her.

"Yes, Miss Karen," Jan managed to stammer, going along with the scene, "I've been a bad girl and I know you will correct me."

"You're absolutely right," Karen said sternly. "Stand up and take off your skirt right now."

Jan now felt that she was already under the control of this powerful woman who was now starting to appreciate her natural ability to take charge of others. She unzipped her skirt which exposed her cute little yellow panties on her slim frame. Her short skirt fell to the floor and she quickly picked it up and laid it on a chair.

"Pull those panties down on your thighs, no further," Karen intoned. She rose to inspect the newly submissive Jan.

She peered down into Jan's crotch and saw her compact vulva which was a thin line down from her tiny clit. Jan's petite body made Karen feel that she was taking charge of a much younger woman.

"Hold your lips apart with your hands," Karen continued. "I want to see this cunt that you seem to make much use of and which I intend to control."

Jan winced as she imagined Karen punishing her between the legs.

"Please don't whip me down there, Miss Karen," she said in a small voice. "I promise to be a good girl for you."

"Good," Karen grinned. "I may well decide that your cute little cunt is where you are naughty and need to be punished. You will seek and await my permission before you engage in any sexual relations with men or women. I intend to take charge of this aspect of your life and will not hesitate to impose severe punishment if you fail to abide by this order."

"Do you need to use the toilet, Jan?" Karen then inquired.

"Yes, I do," Jan replied, now becoming frightened as to what might follow. "I didn't get a chance before you arrived."

"Well, you'll have to wait," Karen stated definitively. "It's not convenient now for you to take time to relieve yourself. Besides, holding it in will help you learn to behave better."

Jan cringed. She was now very afraid that she would disgrace herself and lose control of both her bladder and bowels. She knew that her bladder capacity was not huge, and she could feel the pressure building there and threatening to release her pee down her urethra and into her panties.

Karen sat on an armless chair in the living room and summoned Jan to stand before her. The smaller but strident Jan readily stood facing the seated Karen. She poked her finger down between Jan's legs and her fingers pressed into Jan's vagina. It felt small and tight to Karen, but she knew that Jan was an expert lover who had definitely left an impression on Karen's husband.

Then Karen peered into Jan's panty crotch. She could see that the white cotton crotch inside the yellow panties was soaked with Jan's excitement.

"Do you always get wet when you are disciplined?" Karen asked the already shamed woman.

"I'm afraid that this does excite me, Miss Karen," Jan managed to stammer.

"We'll need to have you get some more restrictive panties then," Karen commented. "You don't need Spanx the way so many women do, but we will have you wearing some tight control panties, probably in a teenage size," she added, showing her disdain.

"We're going to start out now, however, with having you do some corner time, Jan," Karen announced. "Naughty girls need to learn to behave by reflecting on their bad behavior in the corner. Who knows who might turn up to see you bare-assed in the corner?"

Jan whimpered because now she had to hold her pee in while standing in the corner and could not move. She did what she was told, and Karen watched her stand way in the corner with her bottom bared. She decided that Jan had a nice, cute bottom and that her breasts were the right size for her slight frame.

Jan was becoming desperate in terms of holding her pee in. After she had started moving in a desperate attempt to hold her pee in, she started to make a plea to Karen, who was sitting contentedly watching her and warning her to stay still. Suddenly the gates opened, and a loud strong pee stream burst out between Jan's legs onto the floor.

"Oh, no," she cried. "I'm so sorry, Miss Karen," she wailed as she finally managed to stop the flood.

Karen let her calm down and looked at the yellow puddle on the floor. She was tempted to make Jan lick her pee up but decided that was too risky and that Jan might even refuse. Instead, she told Jan that she had earned a spanking and the cane, too.

Jan still had not turned around or left the corner. Karen told her to come over to her and she took a cloth and wiped her pubis and through her legs as if she were changing an infant's diaper.

"You'll have to take a bath afterward," Karen advised. "Now get across my lap." Karen had placed a towel on her skirted lap so none of Jan's pee residue would mess her skirt.

She started spanking the smaller woman, with increasingly hard strokes. Jan seemed to have a good capacity to take a serious spanking, which this was. Then Karen finished and told Jan to stand up.

She then positioned her on the large sofa so that Jan was facing the back and on her knees on the couch. Karen came behind her and placed her hand between Jan's legs to have her spread them. Now Jan's little cunt protruded and was visible between her open legs.

Karen retrieved her thin cane from her handbag. She swung it in the air, so it whistled. Jan heard the sound and cringed.

Then Karen lay it across her bottom, drew it back, and started firing three quick strokes at the top, middle, and base of Jan's bottom. Jan did scream because Karen was not taking it easy with the cane. She could see the three red tramlines that were now showing on the white sitzflesh.

Karen took a break and put on a plastic kitchen glove. She stood behind Jan and gently inserted her finger into Jan's small anal rosette. Jan flinched and then blushed deeply when she realized that Karen's finger had touched the tip of Jan's bowel movement waiting to be excreted soon.

"Ah, some little girl is needing to make a doody soon," Karen cooed maternally, then removed her finger from Jan's rectum. She saw a brown smudge at the fingertip and moved it, so her finger was right below Jan's nostrils. It wasn't clear whether Jan was more upset by having to smell her own shit or by Karen's humiliating her in this way.

Now Karen came back and picked up the cane again and aimed it at the tender crease between Jan's bottom and thighs. She fired just one searing stroke and Jan burst into tears from both the sheer pain and the embarrassment.

Karen felt that Jan had taken enough so she came over and petted Jan's striped bottom. She then told her she could stand up. Jan was relieved that the caning seemed to be over and rose with alacrity. Then she whispered to Karen that she now really needed to go to the toilet to do Number Two.

Karen smiled at the request and told her to put newspaper down in the corner and then to squat facing the corner and do her business. Jan paled with shame but did what she was allowed. She took a few sheets from the newspaper on the table and laid them on the floor in the corner. Then she squatted and Karen watched her closely.

Momentarily, Jan's anus began to expand and then pooch out as a dark brown sausage slowly moved out of her small hole. It was soft enough to coil on the newspaper but held together and did not break off at all and it was quite long, ending in another tip. Karen handed Jan a roll of toilet paper and Jan wiped herself, exposing the soiled tissue to Karen's gaze.

"You may take your bowel movement and empty it into the toilet and dispose of the newspaper in the garbage," Karen then directed her.

Jan did take advantage of being allowed to go to the bathroom. She made sure her private areas were now sparkling when she returned, with her panties still down.

Karen smiled as Jan returned. She sat on the chair she had used to spank Jan and spread her legs. She pointed beneath her skirt and summoned Jan with her forefinger to kneel under Karen's skirt.

Karen had removed her panties and now Jan's mouth moved in and passed through Karen's lush pubic hair to reach her labia which she began to lick. Karen was pleased with Jan's tongue and told her she could move it inside her.

This all served to arouse the happily dominant Karen. She let herself enjoy the intensity of Jan's licking her vulva and soon felt herself rise to orgasm. Jan knew Karen was there when she felt the spasm and a large squirt of Karen's vaginal fluids shot into Jan's open mouth.

After Karen came, she leaned back and moved her bottom, so Jan was facing her bottom under her skirt. Karen made it clear that she expected Jan to lick Karen's recessed anal rosette. Jan pressed on with her submission and began applying her tongue to Karen's rear hole. Once her tongue had entered past Karen's anal ring, Karen felt some gas waiting to be expelled and then let out a series of farts into Jan's mouth and face.

Jan resisted her desire to move away from the now-smelly aperture. She grimaced as she continued to lick after Karen's release. Finally, Karen felt pleased with the rimming she had been receiving and told Jan she could stand up.

"How are you adjusting to this role?" she asked Jan.

"It's what I wanted, Miss Karen," Jan answered. "It was definitely a challenge and I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to do it, but there's something that makes me want to be humiliated. I hope it was good for you, too."

Letting her hair down, metaphorically, Karen smiled and said she was surprised by how readily she had taken to exercising her dominance.

"I'm really grateful to you and your husband," she said graciously. "And of course, I made that up about you dissing me. In reality, you were just the opposite, so welcoming and making Henry and me so pleased to be with the group the other night."

"I'm so glad we met," Jan answered, happily. "For some reason, I was stimulated to try this when I saw how you took to spanking then. You seemed then and now like such a natural, Karen. I can't believe that you haven't been doing this for ages."

"I wish my husband and kids had felt that way for all the years I've had to deal with them," Karen chuckled. "You really have made me feel good, both at the group and today, Jan."

She stood up and took the smaller woman in her arms.

"I hope we both will continue to get some pleasure and whatever else we need from this kind of scene," she said plainly and sincerely. "Jan, I'm going to kiss you because this was so nice and so enjoyable."

And with that, she embraced Jan, held her tight as they pressed together, breasts against breast and pubis against pubis.

Jan decided to see if she could take it one step further.

While she and Karen were embracing each other and holding the other tight, she whispered to Karen that it might be nice to move into her bedroom.

Karen nodded her agreement and Jan took her by the hand and led the way to the large bedroom Jan and Larry shared. Jan unbuttoned Karen's blouse carefully and unzipped her skirt, then dexterously slipped it off and folded the skirt and blouse to lay on a chair. Then Karen did the same for Jan and both stood in bra and pants.

Jan reach over and unhooked Karen's bra as Karen did the same for her. Then Karen took the lead and slid her stylish, patterned panties down and Jan followed with the yellow ones Karen had already seen.

Jan opened the covers and followed Karen into the bed. They again cuddled together and held the other tight.

They were startled when they heard footsteps entering the room and when they looked up from being entwined together under the covers, they were staring at Jan's husband Larry.

"I managed to finish up early today, hon," he said rather blandly to his wife and Karen peering up from under the covers on the bed. "It does look like I'm the odd one out, though. Might I join you or am I interrupting what was meant to be tea for two?"

Karen just began to think of how handsome she thought Larry was and how much she had enjoyed his fucking her at the swingers' party. She knew, however, that she should let Jan take the lead, as she was the wife here.

Jan didn't take too long to realize that whatever scruples she might have about sharing Larry, this would likely be a lot of fun for everyone.

"If you want to join us, love," she responded, "you'd better get that suit off and climb in with us in the altogether."

It didn't take Larry long to shed his suit, tie, shirt, socks, and shoes. His disrobing also disclosed a decent-sized erect member pointing out at the two women. He lifted the covers and managed to slide into bed placing himself between them.

He was soon on his back with Jan kissing him and engaging his mouth while Karen bent down to capture his hard cock in her open warm mouth. For his part, Larry first reached own to tease Jan's powerful little clit and found that his wife's cunt was soaked and sopping.

He realized that the two of them had been at it in one way or another for some time, so he tickled Jan's button and then felt in between Karen's warm thighs. That lovely curvy lady, he now determined, had a steaming honeypot between her gorgeous legs. He also teased the very tip of her now risen and quite sizeable clitoris.

"Honey," he said to Jan, but not out of Karen's hearing, "I do think I should be the gentleman and attend to the needs of our guest first, if you are o.k. with that?

"That's fine," Jan replied, not wanting him to realize how she had submitted to Karen's disciplinary whims, and also still in the submissive mood.

Larry then moved his face between Karen's legs and began running his tongue right down her labia and poking it right into her wet and welcoming vagina.

For her part, Karen was delighted to be receiving the definite benefit of a nice fuck with Larry. She spread her legs and held her labia apart to speed his entry into her open vagina.

Larry happily moved right onto her, held himself over her luscious body, and plunged his hard prick right into the warmth. He had loved making love to Karen at the party and considered that he was getting an unanticipated gift by arriving home unexpectedly early.

"Oh, you do feel good inside me," Karen gushed, as her vagina released even more juices to accommodate their thrusting.

"I can't tell you how delighted this makes me, too," Larry answered, readily.

They fucked and made little noises as they moved in unison. Jan looked on and decided that this was all to the good. She was amazed at how capable she was of entirely sidestepping any jealousy.

When they both reached orgasm, Karen more noisily than Larry, Jan could see them slowing down and Larry gradually withdrawing from Karen's very hot core.

Karen didn't want to push it, but she yearned to demonstrate her dominance over Jan, hoping that it would not frost either Jan or Larry. She whispered to Jan that she'd like her to get in between Karen's legs and suck the combined flow of Karen's and Larry's cum,

Jan adored being requested, rather than ordered by Miss Karen to service both her and Jan's husband in this somewhat humiliating way. She moved down between Karen's spread legs at Karen's open and flowing vagina. She moved her mouth right onto Karen's vulva and slipped it down to catch the rivulet emanating from Karen's twat.

She tasted sweetness that was likely Karen and saltiness that had been Larry's ejaculation. So, this is what a cream pie tastes like, she thought lustily. Karen's abundant pubic hair was getting into her teeth and Jan exulted in the charming messiness of her current locale. Enjoying the outflow of Miss Karen's fucked cunt was definitely heavenly to her.

12