The Treatment Afforded to Karen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For his part, Larry started toying with his wife's rear hole. He slipped a finger into Jan's anus and she realized immediately that she was being excited at both ends now. She hoped he would be hard again soon enough to give her the royal fucking she desired. But stimulating her anal canal was a nice hors d'oeuvre for the main course.

When Larry had taken in all of Karen's juices that seemed to be coming his way, he kissed her lower lips and moved over to kick his wife's bottom-hole. He loved the slightly musky tase of her rear hole and immediately sensed that Jan had released some shit quite recently. The lingering scent and taste of her bowel movement transfixed him, and he now wiped his lips and moved over to hold her tight and slip his renewed hard-on into her tight little cunt.

For her part, Karen was tuckered out by the fucking and the sucking, added on to the excitement of her dominating Jan. She watched as the couple began fucking in earnest. She liked the natural way they went at it, oblivious to her presence, which was how she wanted it to be. Soon Jan went into what seemed to be an endless succession of orgasms and finally, the now-exhausted Larry summoned one last burst as he exploded into Jan's needy vagina.

The three lay back on the bed, spent. Larry kissed Jan deeply and then moved the other way to embrace Karen. He told them how lucky he was and added, hoping it wouldn't bother Karen, that it might be nice for them to set up another get-together soon that included Karen's husband, Henry.

Jan had enjoyed fucking Henry and felt she could teach him a few tricks. Karen didn't mind her formerly up-tight husband joining the trio so long as he refrained from being a downer. She was sure now that she could bring him along in the right spirit.

After they had relaxed for some time, Karen announced that she really did need to get home. All climbed out of the bed and still naked, kissed each other. Karen somehow managed to find her clothes and get re-dressed. Jan and Larry didn't bother.

They bade her good-bye and fond thanks for the afternoon passed back and forth.

When Jan heard the front door close, she turned to her husband and grinned, "You know how I've wanted to be taken charge of by a lovely curvy lady. Now you've met her.'

"Really!" Larry exclaimed. "So, she took your naughty self over her knee and gave you a good whacking on your cute little bottom, sweetie?" he asked.

"Yes, darling," Jan responded with a wide smile, "Miss Karen showed us what we thought we saw at the party. She takes naturally to calling the shots and smacking my bottom."

Larry knew his wife wanted this and he felt happy, rather than put off by Jan's affection for serving Karen. He himself liked the way his diminutive spouse took charge of him.

Jan now reached into her panty drawer to pull out a tight pair of Spanx and hand them to her husband. He chuckled as he yanked them up his legs and over his mid-section.

"You need a bit of control, darling," Jan exulted. "Bend over the bed," she ordered.

Larry was pleased at the prospect of being disciplined by Jan. She reached into the waistband of the tight Spanx and slowly pulled them down off his thin bottom and all the way down and off.

Then she reached into the bottom drawer and took out her favorite thin cane.

"You really do need a dose of this," she informed him, "because you came home early and interrupting our girly fun and fucked her right next to me in our bed." She was putting on a great performance as the wronged wife, but she knew that he knew it, too.

Then she lay the cane across his bottom, drew it back, and fired three fast stingers across his cheeks.

"That should take some of the juice left in you," she giggled. Then she ran the cane down between his legs, tickling his scrotum and edging it along his flaccid cock. It did begin to come to life after his strenuous outing inside two vaginas.

She came back and gave him two more strokes way down almost in the crease where his thighs met his bottom. He screeched but he loved it. He loved his tiny terror, as he thought of her.

"So, she really gave it to you but good, did she?" he queried, smiling all the time.

"Larry," she answered quietly, "it was as if she sensed my needs. She made me wait to pee and then I lost control standing in the corner and she made me squat and make my doody on the newspaper."

"Oh dear," Larry pretended annoyance, "what a find you've made, sweetheart!"

Jan gave him a self-satisfied smile. It truly had been a wonderful afternoon.

12