The Treats Next Door

Info
Singer's Halloween Special #1 for 2022!
136 words
4.84
10k
10
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to Halloween season, you magnificent goddess!

It's the big night, and after recently moving into a new neighbourhood, you find yourself fresh out of candy earlier than expected, with a lineup of trick-or-treaters still left outside. What can you do? All the stores are closing by now, and you're quite pressed for time... Maybe that house next door with the party going on has some candy they can spare?

Enjoy! <3

Sound Effects - from Pixabay and Freesound
Music - "Nightlife" by Michael Kobrin - from Pixabay

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab on my profile for descriptions of my most recent posts and my upcoming work, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
VanillaAnonVanillaAnonover 1 year ago

The thing I love most about this piece is that it’s a one shot. No huge back story. I like it when people decide they fancy each other and just go for it, in a simple, uncomplicated way. Leaving town gives the freedom for both to be whoever they want; there’s no barrier to being the authentic self in the moment. Thank you for that.

Also, hurrah for vocabulary. Rambunctious is a superb word which doesn’t get used enough.

I like that you are overly talkative when you are a little nervous about making the approach. That’s so genuine, and a little bit cute.

I can’t believe the first thing you ask for is to taste me. That’s got to be my favourite thing ever, and also IME least likely to be asked for by the man. Your amazing sound effects made me dizzy.

And, I adored all of the compliments. Yes, they served the purpose of helping me follow the action – but you know how to make a woman feel really confident.

I love kissing when I can taste myself on my partner’s lips.

I really enjoyed this. So many things I enjoy IRL. Thank you.

SoftChaosSoftChaosover 1 year ago

That is another way to celebrate trick or treat, probably my favorite one now.

It was sweet and fun and hot, all wrapped up into one delicious halloween treat, or was it a little trick ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was awesome! It was funny, sweet and oh so sexy! I love it when you beg. I know when you start begging I'm gonna get it extra good. Thank you!! I just feel a little bad for those trick or treaters who are patiently waiting for my return. Lol. ~deb

vodiodo69vodiodo69over 1 year ago

Such a nice morning wake up scene! Even though it took place at night, beautiful morning for me ! Thankyou! Trick or Treat!!

SilentSometimesSilentSometimesover 1 year ago

You begged to lick my pussy and she started dripping.

Share this

Similar Stories

Chocolat, Mon Amour (M4F) Let me paint you in chocolate.in Audio
Like a Cup of Sugar (M4F) Your best friend loans me to you as a birthday gift.in Audio
Hypnotic Fantasy: The Party A hypnotic fantasy involving a neighbor, and a party...in Audio
I Think You're Bad for Business Can you tempt your boss after closing hours? (M4F)in Audio
No Talking, All Licking Happy Belated International Female Orgasm Day!!!in Audio
More Stories