All Comments on 'The Treats Next Door'

by GivingThisATry

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SilentSometimesSilentSometimesover 1 year ago

You begged to lick my pussy and she started dripping.

vodiodo69vodiodo69over 1 year ago

Such a nice morning wake up scene! Even though it took place at night, beautiful morning for me ! Thankyou! Trick or Treat!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was awesome! It was funny, sweet and oh so sexy! I love it when you beg. I know when you start begging I'm gonna get it extra good. Thank you!! I just feel a little bad for those trick or treaters who are patiently waiting for my return. Lol. ~deb

SoftChaosSoftChaosover 1 year ago

That is another way to celebrate trick or treat, probably my favorite one now.

It was sweet and fun and hot, all wrapped up into one delicious halloween treat, or was it a little trick ?

VanillaAnonVanillaAnonover 1 year ago

The thing I love most about this piece is that it’s a one shot. No huge back story. I like it when people decide they fancy each other and just go for it, in a simple, uncomplicated way. Leaving town gives the freedom for both to be whoever they want; there’s no barrier to being the authentic self in the moment. Thank you for that.

Also, hurrah for vocabulary. Rambunctious is a superb word which doesn’t get used enough.

I like that you are overly talkative when you are a little nervous about making the approach. That’s so genuine, and a little bit cute.

I can’t believe the first thing you ask for is to taste me. That’s got to be my favourite thing ever, and also IME least likely to be asked for by the man. Your amazing sound effects made me dizzy.

And, I adored all of the compliments. Yes, they served the purpose of helping me follow the action – but you know how to make a woman feel really confident.

I love kissing when I can taste myself on my partner’s lips.

I really enjoyed this. So many things I enjoy IRL. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGivingThisATry@GivingThisATry
Mmmm, well hello there you sexy woman! My name is Singer, and I want so badly to thank you so much for sharing your delicious desires with me <3 Nearly all my audios (except for personal messages and news updates) are made based on requests from listeners like you, so...