The Treaty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I finished in the bathroom, mostly cleaning my beard from her sweet juices, she was already in the living room. 'Crawl,' she said softly, and I dropped on fours for my short journey to the other room. I found her standing up and I first noticed a pair of five-inch patent leather heels she was on; Luisa, as a typical Dutch woman, was already tall at five foot ten and her heels made her look enormous. When I raised my eyes, I saw her wearing a short purple satin kimono, probably with a set of underwear underneath. She raised an eyebrow and looked down at me.

'Like what you see?'

'Yes, Mistress, of course.'

'See how I've thought of everything. Your collar is the same colour as your Mistress' outfit,' she said and I chuckled. Her fingers travelled through my hair, her touch electrifying. 'Have you regretted your decision to submit to me?'

I didn't expect her question, I thought my reaction thus far had made this clear by now. 'The only thing that I've regretted, Mistress, is that I didn't ask you to be my owner sooner.'

Her flowery scent was even stronger now; the more I inhaled it, the more intoxicated I was becoming, as if I was drinking heavily.

'Don't think for a moment that sweet-talking will work on me. You misbehaved earlier.'

'I know, Mistress, it's not sweet-talking.'

'I know you, you have your way with words,' she argued and picked up a ball gag she had left on the coffee table. 'Open,' she commanded.

After fixing the ball gag in my mouth, she sat back and enjoyed her accomplishment. The gag was not as bad as I expected and had small holes to allow air to come through. However, I knew that sooner or later I would start drooling.

'Much better,' she commented, 'This way I won't fall into your trap. And when I take the gag out, the only two words you will say are yes and Mistress.'

I nodded in agreement.

'Let's go then.'

**

It wasn't just Mike that needed to contain himself -- it applied to me, as well. When his tongue stroked my swollen lips, I couldn't possibly resist it. I very well knew we were on the verge of sliding into non-kinky lovemaking and even though there was nothing wrong with it, the pleasure that would come from our kinky day would be tenfold.

I let him on his knees by my side, his mouth shut with a gag and his leash on my right hand while I read a book on my iPad. In general, he had adapted rather well to his role, much better than I thought he would. I couldn't possibly grasp what was in his head, but I believed he was genuine when he told me that he wished he had submitted sooner; he seemed to enjoy himself under my authority. Therefore, I decided to train him further, and part of his training was to be self-disciplined.

For more than half an hour, he remained there. Periodically, I gave him minor tasks -- he had to make me a tea, or bring me a glass of water. His behaviour was exemplary; he didn't touch himself or me, he didn't take out his gag and when he returned to my side, he stood his neck out so I could attach the leash again.

When I got bored by my book, I decided it was time to toy with him again so I ordered him to get to the bedroom and bring me my crop; obedience training was good but I didn't forget that Mike was not submissive at heart and frustrating him more than he could take could possibly ruin our evening. The black crop that I had ordered from an online shop with leather sex toys was the crown jewel of my collection. The leather at the end was thick but smooth and flexible -- I ran his spine with it, and it gave him chills. He closed his eyes as his body reacted instinctively to the leather touch. I freed his mouth and he gasped for air.

'Time to shine my new shoes. Those 14cm beasts won't clean themselves.'

'Yes, Mistress,' he obliged.

'Don't touch my feet; you don't deserve them yet.'

Mike obediently made my patent leather heels shine. I wore them exclusively at home during play as most men, whether they admitted or not, had a thing for high heels and Mike was no exception to the rule.

Using my crop, I pointed to the top of my feet, 'Kiss,' I ordered him. Mike did so, but I felt his tongue slightly touch my skin. My crop landed on his bum with some strength, not enough to hurt him, but enough to make him flinch. 'I said kiss, not lick,' I reminded him.

'I'm sorry, Mistress.'

'Are you eager to lick my feet, pet?'

'Yes, Mistress,' he admitted, with his eyes glued to my feet with the red-polished nails.

'Ask politely, will you?' I said, with the crop under his chin.

'May I have the privilege to worship your feet, Mistress?'

'Yes, you may.'

He carefully unbuckled my right shoe, raised my foot and began kissing it first. He treated my feet delicately, as they were precious, worshipping every inch of them. 'Every time you wear my collar, you will worship my feet at least twice,' I said.

'I'd love to, Mistress,' Mike replied, leaving the door open for future femdom nights.

Mike's tongue on my feet felt so good that I forgot to tell him to stop. He carried on until I finally decided to move on. I let him drink some water, so he wouldn't get dehydrated; it was also a short break for me to cool down. When he came back, I pointed to the spot right in front of my armchair, where a couch pillow was laid down. He took the spot, his face being as happy as ever. He looked me in the eye, and I recognised the look -- I had the exact same when I looked at him: lust, desire, and arousal. 'I know you have a charming owner, and you want to look at her, but a pet never looks his Mistress in the eye, unless she tells him too.'

'I'm sorry, Mistress, it won't happen again,' he said and lowered his eyes.

My right foot had moved between his legs, and I could feel his cock twitching after my scolding. 'Does it arouse you when I give you orders?' I asked and he nodded. My right hand travelled through his beard to the back of his head and twisted his hair abruptly. My left palm landed on his right cheek 'When your owner asks a question, you answer verbally.'

He had a smile on his face, a smile of satisfaction, of happiness. 'I love it when you give me orders, Mistress,' he said, stating the obvious. 'This is why I proposed this switch arrangement, because I fantasised about being under your authority.'

My fingers went under his chin, raising it, so he would look at me, 'I know, babe. The feeling is mutual.'

I kissed him. I had resisted for way too long and I now gave in. He closed his eyes, cherishing the moment our tongues met with one another. It was brief but enough for both of us to light up a fire in our chest. 'Thank you, Mistress,' he said, not abandoning his role for a moment.

'I wouldn't have punished you had you used a more romantic word, but I appreciate how you keep yourself in line.'

Mike chuckled, 'Every time you give me an order or you tug the leash or I call you Mistress, I get turned on. Mistress.'

Mike's honesty had affected my plans for the weekend. Initially, I had planned to release him after a few hours and let us drop to more vanilla mode when we didn't have sex. But his eagerness to be under my spell was more than welcome so I altered the plan.

'Since you enjoy being owned by me that much, we'll make this your training weekend. That means I won't take off your collar, you will address me respectfully even in vanilla conversations and you can only use the furniture after I give you permission. Do you understand?'

'Yes, Mistress.'

'I need some items from the bedroom. Would you like to join me for a walk or wait here? It's not a trick question.'

'I'll take the walk, Mistress.'

He put the shoes on my feet again and kissed the top of each foot when he was done. I grabbed the gag and waved it at him. He obediently opened his mouth and accepted it.

My heels clanked on the wooden floor of his flat as I led him on fours around his place. I was no huge fan of pet play but God I loved it when Mike crawled behind me. It established the boundaries of our roles extremely well -- he wasn't even supposed to walk next to his Mistress -- and I strongly believe he enjoyed this aspect as well.

The pieces I needed from my duffel bag were my small pink vibrator and my handcuffs. We made our way back to the living room and I insisted on him either sitting down or at least using the pillow for his knees; he preferred the latter. I stood in front of him, in all my Mistress-y glory enjoying the spectacle.

'Let the real fun begin.'

**

Luisa walked behind me, bent her knees and scratched my back with her polished nails. I had goose bumps on my skin; her touch was electrifying; her perfume was intoxicating, and I could literally do anything she wanted me to at the time. Ultimately, she cuffed my wrists behind my back. 'I'm doing you a favour, pet. You won't have to worry about being disciplined,' she said in a semi-romantic/semi-commanding tone that I absolutely adored.

She took a seat in the armchair again, with her long legs spread and her satin robe open. She wore an amazing set of black lace underwear, and I couldn't hide my admiration.

'Like what you see, pet?' she asked and I nodded, as my mouth was still shut with a gag. 'Aren't you lucky?' she continued, and I bobbed my head even faster. 'Over time, you'll gradually learn all of my rules. For now, you should know that you, as my pet, shall treat my underwear with the same respect you treat my body or my shoes. Had I given you the order to eat me out, you would have first licked me over my underwear and then asked politely to remove it. Same goes with my feet.' The fact that both Luisa and I had already considered an extension to our kinky adventures was crystal clear by that point.

The vibrator she held in her hands was thin and a tad longer than her middle finger. Judging by the way, she held it, it was heavy, which made sense as it contained batteries. She licked its tip seductively while looking me straight in the eye -- her gaze made me tremble. She next moved her hips closer to the edge of the armchair so she would have better access to her lower lips. 'Eyes down there now, pet,' she commanded and moved the vibrator between her legs. She moved aside the thin fabric of her lace knickers and rubbed the toy on her clit. The vibrator hummed as it started working at the lowest setting. Her lips were glistening with her juices, and I felt content that I had, indirectly, caused such a mess. The pink toy soon parted her lips and slid inside, while Luisa became vocal.

It was fascinating to watch my Mistress fucking herself like that. She clicked the button of the vibrator again and the hum intensified before she buried almost the entire toy inside her. Her unoccupied hand was cupping her left breast, playing with the nipple. The orgasm didn't take long to strike her, and she instinctively closed her mouth with her left hand.

'Oh, fuck,' she said to herself, still breathing heavily. 'God, I needed this.'

After she had recovered, she looked at me. My gag was removed, and the vibrator, still covered in her juices, approached my lips. She didn't need to give me an order, I just read her mind and licked the pink toy clean.

'If you prove yourself more useful than this thing, you might deserve my collar after all,' she mentioned, and as soon as the vibrator was tossed aside, she signalled me to suck her fingers too.

Luisa noticed how spoiled my underwear had become, 'Thankfully, you're being honest with me about how much you enjoy being my pet,' she boasted, 'It would have been very embarrassing to deny it verbally whilst your body indicates otherwise.'

'I agree, Mistress.'

'Go to the bathroom and kill that erection. Do not cum under any circumstances,' she ordered me and released my hands.

Cutting off an erection midway was slow and painful but I wouldn't dare disobey her. Secretly I might have wanted to delay my orgasm as well; even though I had barely played submissive before, I knew how much intensity the denial added to the orgasm. I used an extra couple of minutes of alone time in the bathroom to get my head straight -- up until that point, everything had gone so well that it felt like I was dreaming.

Upon my return to the living room, where I noticed Luisa had brushed her hair a bit, fixed her lipstick and closed her kimono, I knelt again before her. She clipped the leash on my collar and instinctively, I rested my head against the soft skin of her legs. Her long fingers with the hard nails fondled my hair for a few moments, 'Who am I?'

'You're my owner, Mistress,' I replied in all honesty - it was uncannily weird for me to say such a thing but during our time together, I felt as if I was under the influence of a drug.

'Do you enjoy how soft my legs are?'

'I do, Mistress.'

'Then show them some love,' she said softly and for the next few minutes I kissed and licked her legs from the ankle up. 'It's a privilege to worship me,' she reminded me, 'But I'm more than willing to grant you this privilege exclusively.'

I did not respond to her advances, partly because I did not want to make promises when I was so vulnerable and partly because I thought it was already decided that we'd pursue our relationship further.

Her right hand went inside my boxers once again, snatching my now soft cock. 'Do you want me to kiss you, slave?' she asked rhetorically, and I focused on her bright purple lipstick which resembled the colour of my collar.

'If you deem me to be worthy, Mistress, yes.'

She tugged the leash with force and our mouths met for a few delightful moments, 'Don't you dare wipe off my lipstick from your mouth,' she warned me, 'The traces of lipstick are a privilege.'

'Thank you, Mistress, for the kiss.'

'Let's go inside for the main course, shall we?'

**

I offered Mike the chance to walk to the bedroom, but he refused, opting to crawl behind me instead. He deserved a reward for his excellent behaviour and his eagerness to submit so far and I most definitely had some ideas just for that.

The leather cuffs I had brought from home were secured around his wrists and onto his bed. The blindfold followed suit, cutting off his eyesight completely. I sensed a slight uneasiness which was to be expected; after all it was his first time as submissive and the first time during the night that he had actually surrendered control. I sat next to him on the bed and reached down to his neck for a kiss.

'Do you trust me babe?' I asked.

'One-hundred percent, Mistress,' he replied with confidence - by that time I was convinced he enjoyed calling me Mistress as much as I enjoyed hearing him say that.

Before I went on with torturing, for my pleasure, I knelt on either side of his head and sat on his face, with my thin underwear separating his tongue from my swollen moist lips. He went on full speed right away although he was slightly infuriated that the fabric, albeit thin, was denying him access to the grandest prize of them all. Even under these circumstances though, his performance level did not drop at all and before long, I growled, like an animal, while riding his face.

My orgasm came with vigour; it had been years since I had climaxed this hard. It was relatively straightforward to explain, though; not only Mike had excellent skills as a pussy eater but I was so mentally stimulated that I had him under my command that I could climax even if I just felt his breath near my labia.

A few deep breaths later, I lowered my body and smothered his face with my inner thighs, rubbing myself so I would spread my divine juices all over his face and his beard. Years ago, when I experimented with women, my then girlfriend had done this to me, and although a lesbian relationship didn't ultimately work for me, being drowned by pussy was pure pleasure - ever since, I always gave this present to my lovers.

'More, Mistress,' I heard Mike say when I raised my body.

'Take a deep breath, my pet,' I instructed him and sat again.

It was necessary for me to calm down, the scene needed to be prolonged for as long as possible. I got off the bed but not before I offered him his reward: my cum-soaked thong as his gag. 'Keep being a good slave for me, and you will always receive this reward,' I whispered in his ear and kissed his neck above his collar.

The wind was now even frostier than earlier -- we had arrived at his place with sunlight, and it was pitch black -- but I decided to smoke so we required some fresh air in the bedroom; I saw him flinch when he realised I had opened the window. For no good reason, he had a second reclining chair in his bedroom, similar to the one in the living room; at that moment though, it was the ideal spot for me to enjoy my smoke and admire my conquest.

Mike seemed peaceful, and he had no reason not to be; he had accepted his submission to my orders hours ago and he now reaped the fruits of his decision. I could understand the conflict in his head - I felt the same way too. But in the end our minds create obstacles that shouldn't normally be there - our role preference in bed shouldn't keep us apart as long as we were both in love with each other.

A couple of minutes later, I shut the window closed - not only was Mike nude but I was practically naked as well.

'Are you prepared to continue?' I asked and softly pressed his chest with the heel of my right shoe - he frantically jerked his head.

It was time for my main dish - I had him at my mercy, immobilised, all mine. Joining him on the bed, I kissed his chest, warming his cold skin with my touch. His nipples were small and erect; I took the right one between my teeth and gradually applied more pressure. He twitched again, but I slapped him on his right hip, telling him to stay still. He demonstrated excellent composure when I tortured his left nipple next; his adaptability was tremendous. His erection had returned, and I rubbed my knee on his crotch to make him as hard as possible before shifting my attention to his cock. A prevalent misconception is that Mistresses don't like giving head and Masters don't eat pussy - personally, I cherish it. I liked how vulnerable Mike was while I had him in my mouth, I liked how he would have agreed to anything I said just to lick him a little longer, I liked that he grew harder by imagining what I would look like sucking him, I liked how I devoured him as if he was the most delicious meal.

My oral skills were more than enough to spin his head, I knew which buttons to push to tease him and give him just enough pleasure for him to enjoy it without climaxing. He became vocal, for the first time that evening. His loud moans escaped his gag; a mixture of excitement and difficulty to contain himself as he was ordered to do.

In the end, I chose to be gentle with him and moved my mouth away. For a first-timer, he had done exceptionally well.

**

It was both a relief and a pity that Luisa stopped licking me. On one hand, I was pretty close to climaxing and cumming in her mouth without her approval would have had profound repercussions, but on the other hand, it was absolutely heavenly having her mouth on my cock.

Her heels clanked on the floor and she returned within seconds. My mouth was freed, and a glass of wine landed on the bedside table. 'Are you thirsty?' she asked.

'Yes, Mistress.'

'Open your mouth,' she ordered and I expected a straw - instead, she spit in my mouth a sip of water she had just drunk. 'Are you ready to satisfy your owner again?' she asked, and I thought she was going to sit on my face again; instead, she carefully placed a condom on my rock hard cock and took me in - I heard a sigh of relief when her warm and welcoming pussy was filled. 'Don't move, let your Mistress fuck you. After I cum twice, you have my permission to orgasm too.'

In retrospect, she cheated - I felt her cumming at least four times before she confirmed that I had the green light. By that time, my cock was aching but I still loved every single second of it. And it turned out to be harder for me to climax than I expected it to be; I had held back for so long that finding release proved to be a challenge. This caught her by surprise, and she worked very hard for me to orgasm, moving her body up and down at a rapid pace.