The Treaty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Cum for your owner babe, and next time I want your hot cum to fill my pussy,' she whispered in my ear, 'I might even let you fuck your Mistress from behind,' she added and then moved her mouth to my neck, kissing and licking my skin.

'Mistress, I'm close,' I admitted.

'Don't worry, I won't stop. I can fuck you like that for another hour if you need.'

My head got dizzy when I finally came; it was so overwhelming after waiting for so long that I couldn't move my body an inch, as if I was glued to the bed. Luisa quickly released my hands and removed my blindfold before collapsing next to me. 'I'm impressed, babe,' she revealed, 'I couldn't possibly believe that you would adapt that quickly.'

I couldn't express myself verbally, I just reached for her hand and fondled it.

'Do you wish to continue as Mistress and slave or do you want to continue with vanilla ice cream?'

'I don't think my training is anywhere near completion, Mistress.'

'Yes, I agree with you. As soon as you regain some control over your body, fill the bathtub with warm water.'

'Right away, Mistress,' I obliged but still my knees were weak as I was walking to the toilet.

When we were both ready to enter the tub, she unfastened the collar and mentioned that the rules of the night were on pause; politely, I declined her offer, reminding her that I was still owned by her, even though, for practical reasons, I wasn't collared - her reaction when I said that was priceless; she grabbed me and kissed me more ferociously than any woman I had ever met.

She sat with her back against my chest and allowed me to use my hands on her however I like - I couldn't miss the opportunity to have her juicy breasts in my hands whilst my mouth sucked the pale skin of her neck.

'I want to remain with you no matter the kink part, but if you don't plan to submit again, please don't give me hope.'

'It turns out it's incredibly exciting to be owned,' I said with a chuckle.

'I want you to own me too. I want this to be a two-way street. For us to be owner and owned at the same time. And if I don't adapt as admirably as you did, just train me a bit more.'

I wrapped my arms around her, 'Don't worry, Mistress, we'll make it work. Don't get distracted at the moment, for now, you are the one holding the leash.'

'Tell me something sexual that I don't know about you. Tell me what you're not proud of. Take this as an order.'

'Remember, Mistress, when we went to Munich and you insisted on us buying traditional clothing? And you put on that dirndl and you matched it with high-heels when we went for dinner? That night, when I took a shower, I masturbated thinking that you had made me worship your feet and eat you out in that uniform. It's the first time I thought seriously about submitting to you.'

She laughed, 'I hope it's not something you're not proud of. We shouldn't be ashamed of what turns us on as long as it is legal,' she commented, 'This year I'll put it on again with high heels and when I do, you will be my slave and you will enjoy the privilege of servicing me.'

'Sounds wonderful, Mistress. You should also know that it turns me on when I address you as my superior. Even if you haven't asked for it, I would have suggested it either way.'

'I know babe, and it turns me on hearing you say that. Do you want me to be strict and set more rules?'

'Yes, Mistress, it's arousing.'

'Okay babe, noted,' she agreed before adding, 'My confession is similar to yours. We were assembling the IKEA wardrobe that I bought about a month ago, and we were moderately arguing on what the instructions suggested for a step. You said something like "we're doing it this way because I said so" and you slightly yelled at me because I had done something galactically foolish. It turned me on when you corrected me and forced your opinion; like you, I spent the night fantasising about you using that tone to tell me to get on my knees and give you head.'

I didn't respond to her confession but reached down and kissed her neck passionately again while playing with her nipples. A soft moan came out of her mouth, 'Now I want you again,' she said.

I moved my lips to her right ear, 'I'm at your disposal all night, Mistress.'