The Treaty Ch. 04

Story Info
The tables are turned (M/f).
4.8k words
4.5
1.7k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 10/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: In this chapter, we're back on the original story. If you need more background on the characters, read Chapters 1 & 2 first. As always, constructive criticism and voting is encouraged.

It had been a month since Luisa and I had confessed our feelings for each other and following my suggestion, we hadn't switched roles yet, playing as Mistress and sub, although some vanilla sex was also on the menu. Due to a family issue, I had to travel back home for a fortnight which put our adventures on hold, although some long-distance play had carried on once or twice, such as when she sent me seductive photos of hers and ordered me to edge without climaxing.

When I returned to my base, the society was slowly opening up again, with restrictions gradually eased. As Luisa had been very eager to share the news of her new relationship with her circle, we were invited to a small house party organised by her best friend; I would normally avoid such an occasion at a Dutch household, but since they all knew that Luisa and I had been dating, they insisted that we showed up together.

I didn't take it very well since the party was on the same day that I returned but Luisa was head over heels about us attending as a couple; she thought it would be very snobbish of me to slide past it. Perhaps my reluctance was fuelled by a suspicion that me being introduced to her friends was somewhat premature - in reality, we had been properly together for about two weeks.

'You'll be rewarded for your patience, trust me,' she promised.

I arrived in Aachen at noon, after taking two flights and driving for an hour in rush-hour traffic through Dusseldorf. As my first flight had been a red-eye, departing Greece at six in the morning, I hadn't had much sleep so I went straight to bed. My alarm rang at six-thirty, I let Luisa know that I would show up on time and took a shower; quite frankly, I wasn't convinced that I could say no to any of her wishes, which, in a different situation, might have been a worrying sign.

Luisa had talked to me about her best friend, Sylvia, who had gone to law school and was now involved in her father's law firm, specialising in corporate litigation and handling some of the most high-profile firms in the south of the country. They had been friends since elementary school and therefore, nothing was off-limits as a discussion topic; I believed that Sylvia already knew about our kinky sex life since I knew about hers - she was submissive to her husband.

The dress code was supposed to be casual so I put on an olive-green shirt with black khakis. My eyes looked tired with dark rings starting to make their appearance, even after my afternoon nap, and my beard needed trimming but I was out of time. I grabbed a huge cup of coffee from a nearby Starbucks and set off, driving in appalling rain which made my wipers working overtime.

My tiredness, which was worsened by the conditions under which I drove the otherwise short distance to the Netherlands, was completely gone as soon as I picked up Luisa. I didn't drive to her home as she had gone to the city centre to grab a gift for Sylvia and her husband - a gift basket with wine, dried fruits and chocolate, as far as I saw.

She wore a fantastic long-sleeve bright red dress with a generous neckline, black opaque tights, and her leather ankle boots.

'I'm sorry I didn't wear pumps,' she apologised after we kissed. 'The cobblestone streets in the centre are very slippery when it rains and I didn't have my boyfriend to hold my hand.'

'You shouldn't have worn pumps anyway,' I argued, 'They wouldn't match your dress, and they would look weird in a casual party.'

She scoffed, 'Perhaps there is hope for you after all when it comes to fashion. In a year, you'll be giving me fashion advice.'

Sylvia lived in a suburban home just outside the city limits. Her wealth was evident as she could afford a detached home in one of the most coveted neighbourhoods in the whole region. Thankfully, I wasn't the only one that didn't speak Dutch at the party so we stuck to English - after a while, I didn't know whether it was for the better or worse; I might have preferred to stay mute for the whole evening. The food they had prepared was weird and even though I hadn't eaten all day, I couldn't swallow it. Luisa was evidently having a good time so I didn't want to be grumpy; she had already called me snobby when it came to her compatriots.

After a while, she came to the couch where I was sitting and lowered her head to my ear. 'Would you like to punish me for disobeying your instructions on shoes?'

I hadn't given her any instructions on shoes, I had just expressed my admiration for her high heels; Luisa was looking for ways to cheer me up.

'Now or when we get home?' I replied to her in German so the people opposite us couldn't understand.

'Now,' she insisted with a serious look in her voice.

She made up a story to Sylvia about me having an open wound after surgery that needed a fresh gauze. Sylvia eagerly explained where the upstairs bathroom was located so we could get there. We both apologised for the inconvenience we had caused and she assured us that we shouldn't worry. We thanked her, apologised again, to make our cover story as believable as possible, and went upstairs, with Luisa holding her handbag which supposedly contained the fresh gauzes.

We shut the bathroom door and I pushed her against the wall, kissing her passionately. 'God, I missed you,' she moaned when I moved my lips to her white soft neck. 'Tonight, and for as long as you want to, I'm your slave. I belong to you, Sir,' she added with a sigh. 'Please, punish me for not being an obedient girl.'

I opened a tap so the running water would mostly cover any other sounds. 'Pull down your tights and your underwear. Then lie on my lap,' I said strictly and sat at the edge of the bathtub.

'Yes, Sir,' she murmured and did as she was told.

Her pale arse was presented to all of its glory within moments. Before I began, I ran two of my fingers to her slit and realised she was soaked wet. 'I'll give you twenty, because it was the first time,' I announced and she nodded positively - I wanted so much to pull her hair and remind her to give vocal confirmation that she understood but I didn't want to ruin her hair for the rest of the evening.

She grabbed my left hand and took two fingers in her mouth, as a makeshift gag. Just a couple of the first hits were softer; afterwards, my right palm landed much harder on the white skin, giving it a reddish colour, and causing her to flinch. I could feel her teeth clasping on my fingers after some strong blows.

'Thank you, Sir, it was well-deserved,' she said after we were done.

She instinctively fell on her knees in front of me but I raised her and kissed her again deeply. I went to the sink to wash my hands and she fixed her knickers and her tights again. As I was drying my hands, she went in front of the mirror to fix her lipstick too. I slapped her once again on the bum, in a playful manner. 'Don't be late babe,' I said and left the bathroom first. Thankfully no one was eavesdropping unless the bathroom had been bugged.

**

My whole body was on fire, not just my bum. I wished Mike would have taken me right there in the bathroom - his touch on my wet lips had been electrifying. I wasn't in charge anymore though and it felt wonderful to give up control to him. My cheeks were red, like my dress, my pulse was elevated, and my pupils were dilated. If someone paid attention to my appearance, they wouldn't buy the excuse for our bathroom break and I was more than fine with it - actually, it would excite me further if someone knew that I had been spanked in the midst of a party.

We made our lie to Sylvia more believable when I joined Mike downstairs, explaining about his surgery that he undertook earlier that month which dealt with a coccygeal cyst; Sylvia's husband had a similar problem and he mentioned how much it had troubled him.

No other guests had left so I thought it would be rude for us to leave first, even though I was as aroused as ever. Mike seemed to be handling the situation much better - I think men tend to get aroused easier which gives them experience on how to deal with this in public.

'Can I talk to you for a second?' I interrupted his discussion with Sylvia's husband and some other bloke I had never seen before.

'Excuse me, be right back,' he said and followed me to the hallway.

'I want to fill my mouth with your cock, Sir,' I whispered in his ear and I could see him reacting instinctively, like a husky raising its ears when food's around.

'Remind me to punish you for your misbehaviour in public,' he replied and I nodded in agreement. He reached down and kissed my neck softly - I felt as if electricity ran through my body. 'We'll leave in ten minutes, tops. Be a good girl until then.'

I behaved, as I had been told to do by my owner, and miraculously, Sylvia prompted me to leave, 'He seems tired,' she said in private, when she asked me to help her with dessert in the kitchen, 'Go home now that he's still awake, I'm pretty sure you missed him those two weeks.'

With the host's green light, we left the house and decided to spend the night in my cramped studio flat in Maastricht instead of driving back to Germany. The weather hadn't gotten any better with thick fog, Mike's awareness had begun to fade, and I was too horny to spend that much time in the car. As I lived in a pedestrianised area of the city with a limited number of parking spaces for non-residents, we left the car at Sylvia's neighbourhood and walked for about ten-fifteen minutes. Before we did that though, he told me to get in the car to give me a present and pick up his small backpack.

'Open up the glovebox,' he said and pointed with his eyebrows.

I retrieved a thin and long box, like the ones they put wristwatches in. I took off the lid and saw a navy-blue leather collar with a gold-accented buckle and ring. 'There's this guy in Athens, he runs a small boutique with leather items and he makes custom accessories, collars, cuffs, harnesses. That's for you, sunshine.'

Naturally, I haven't been collared before like that, I had only tried the collar I've bought Mike when I played with myself. It was an elegant piece and for a moment I felt bad that the collar he wore when he submitted was bought from a pet-shop for less than twenty euros, while he had spent a considerable amount of money on me. The box was on my thighs and without thinking about it much, I lifted my hair with my right hand so my neck would be clear.

'There's no need to put it on in public,' he assured me.

I chuckled and said, 'Sir, I'd love to wear it in public. I can easily pull it off as part of my outfit, even if someone sees us which I doubt that late in the night.'

He nodded with a smile and took it in his hands.

'Tightly, please, Sir,' I requested, causing him a soft laugh; I knew he found my submissiveness amusing but also deeply satisfying. 'I have a present for you too, Sir,' I said once I was properly collared and handed him my worn knickers.

'I thought you had them on after your spanking.'

'I did,' I admitted, 'But then it hit me that pets should not wear underwear without the consent of their owner. So I went commando.'

He put his right index through the ring of my collar and pulled me close for a kiss before we left the car and continued on foot. My collar was clearly visible even with my coat on but I walked with my head up high; I was proud to be owned by Mike just as I knew that Mike was proud to be owned by me. As I predicted, we didn't meet anybody on our way to my flat, neither on the street nor in my building.

I pushed the door open and as soon as our coats were on the hanger, he pushed me against the wall and began kissing me with his hands on my breasts. His moves were no longer gentle, like they used to be when he was my slave. Now he remained loving but was also assertive, possessive, his true self that he had struggled to tame when I was in charge.

I saw myself in his behaviour - that's how I wanted to devour my property - but it was also a revelation; I had never felt this wanted before. 'Train me, babe, turn me into your slave,' I pleaded. A few weeks ago it was Mike admitting openly how much he enjoyed being under my spell; now the roles were reversed. He stopped and grinned when he heard my plea - in his eyes I could read the same feeling I had when he first submitted to me; the satisfaction that his prey was special and not an easy catch.

We gazed at each other for a few seconds but now my place in the food chain was different; I fell on my knees and looked down, ready to obey his orders.

**

Luisa's submission was a gift for me - a gift that I had to treat delicately. Admittedly, my desire for her had possessed me when we stepped foot into her home; during intimate moments with her in charge, she kept me at arm's length and enjoying her body, her smell, her taste, were privileges that I had to earn through service. But now I had her at my disposal, all mine, all submissive, ready to be trained.

It was a long road ahead of us though. Yes, despite my dominant role in bed I had been easily trained by her but her brain functioned differently. So far, it was a bit of a game, wearing the collar, getting spanked or addressing me as 'Sir'. But when we would dive deeper into our roles, her natural controlling self would return to the surface. My steps needed to be careful, premeditated, as if I was taming a wild animal. There was no rush to train her; her submission needed to be gradual, to come naturally. The first signs were undoubtedly positive.

'Let's sit for a moment,' I said and walked to the tiny living room, ten feet away from the front door. She followed me on fours but when I sat down, I patted on the couch twice to show her to join me. I unbuckled her collar and she began to protest, 'Shut up,' I told her and she obeyed. 'Look at me,' I urged her and grabbed her hands; her pupils were dilated from arousal. 'This weekend I will train you. In general, there will be the same rules we had when you were at the wheel. But I want to make one or two things clear before we start, that's why I left your neck free.'

'I'm listening. Sir.'

'First I want you to promise me that you will mention any discomfort and if, at any moment, you feel unwell, either physically or emotionally, you will let me know immediately. I am aware that it is a new journey for you and I want you to enjoy it.'

She smiled warmly and nodded.

'I know things with you calling the shots worked very well. Please do not feel any obligation to make this work just as well. It might, it might not, it might work even better. But we're not robots. Bear in mind that whatever happens won't change how I see you, I love you, you're my queen and whether we switch roles or not is irrelevant. I'll stay with you no matter what.'

To my surprise, her eyes got wet, 'I love you too. And I feel the urge to submit to you right now,' she revealed, 'So, your queen wants to get collared and trained. And she asks you to be strict with her.'

I chuckled, 'You have ten minutes to freshen up, pull your hair to a tail, and return here on your knees to get collared. I want you naked, you are allowed to keep your earrings only.'

She returned on her hands and knees, even though I haven't told her to do so. Her makeup was spotless and so was her tail. 'Will you take me as your slave, Sir?' she asked with a clear voice and a clear gaze.

'Lower your head,' I told her, so that I could buckle the collar at the back of her neck. With the collar in place and the leash already attached to it, I pushed her head lower and she used her hands to support her torso. My own hands explored the flawless pale skin of her back and her arse. I squeezed the cheeks and slapped them in succession.

'Could you touch my cunt, Sir?'

The use of that word caught me by surprise.

'Slaves have cunts which belong to their owners,' she explained.

'No, I won't touch you, slave,' I said. 'Your place is to serve, not to demand.'

'I apologise, Sir.'

I put my hand on her right shoulder and pushed her upper body up so she could sit on her heels again. Luisa was stunning as a Mistress but on a leash, she was simply sublime. I pulled her close to me by tugging her leash and kissed her deeply, tasting her mouth to the fullest.

'How may I be of service to you, Sir?'

'Start by undressing me.'

My shoes were already off when we went inside the house so she gently removed my socks, and then turned her attention to my trousers. A bulge had already made an appearance and she chuckled when it was noticed - I lightly slapped her right cheek and reminded her that her job was to serve and not to judge.

'I apologise, Sir,' she said immediately, 'But next time I think your slap should be a bit harder so I properly understand my lesson.'

When she folded my trousers, she stopped, sat back on her heels and lowered her eyes, 'May I worship you, Sir?' she asked softly.

'Go ahead, but try not to use your hands.'

'Could you give me instructions, Sir? I have worshipped you as a Mistress but I would like to know how to serve you with my mouth as a slave.'

'Go ahead and if I have anything to point out, I'll do so in the process.'

Frankly, I did not want to give her any instructions because she was already exceptionally skilled with her tongue and lips. Yes, she was right that the setting was different but the skills required are exactly the same - I just sat back and enjoyed it.

**

The fact that my first task in my training was to give head was hardly a surprise. The only real challenge was the lack of use of my hands which affected my balance - he hadn't explicitly said that I was not allowed to use them, in which case he would have cuffed my wrists, but I knew that I'd better avoid doing so, thus I kept them behind my back.

When I began, he was already hard, but somehow, he grew ever harder as I was worshipping him. I could feel him pulsating on my tongue, but he kept his composure and didn't allow any signs that he was aroused to come out. He only occasionally praised me and fondled my hair.

Naturally I had my eyes shut but I was good with keeping track of time - some fifteen to twenty minutes later, we had not moved forward an inch. My jaw ached, my mouth was getting dry, he was still rock-hard, but he hadn't climaxed. The only reaction I had gotten out of him, with the exception of praise, were the breaks he made me do by pulling my tail back so I could get some air.

'Are you confident in your skills?' he asked at one of the short breaks in which he also brought me some water.

'Yes, Sir, but I could still become a better cocksucker for you.'

My use of vulgar words was unexpected and he chuckled, as he had done earlier on when I referred to my pussy as 'cunt'.

'Keep going, pet,' he prompted and I managed to get a mumbled 'Yes, Sir,' out before my mouth was filled with his cock again.

A few minutes later, he let my leash down and instead grabbed my ponytail. He pulled me a few inches back, so that the tip of his cock still touched my lips. His firm grip kept me in place, giving me no room to move. My eyes were still shut but I could hear him finishing off the job with his hand. My mouth remained wide open, and when he finally reached his orgasm, jets of hot cum sprang inside. The volume was unbelievable, probably the outcome of prolonged denial during his trip.

Once I had swallowed everything and then meticulously cleaned him from any excess come, he pulled me for a deep kiss.

'What's wrong?'

I didn't utter a response. He tugged the leash with force.

'I said, what's wrong?'

'I didn't make you come, Sir, with my mouth. I thought I would achieve that,' I admitted.

12