The Treaty Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chuckled, 'Did I complain to you, pet?'

'No, Sir, you didn't, but I'm not satisfied with my performance.'

'Nonsense. I am finding it difficult to come with oral sex,' he revealed, 'So you did nothing wrong. But we'll continue the training and maybe we'll get there, together.'

'Looking forward to it.'

'Your mouth tastes great, pet,' he commented, lightening the mood.

'Thank you, Sir, for orgasming in it. It was brilliant.'

It was, indeed. I had floated the idea of him coming in my mouth, even while I was in charge, as I wanted to experiment with it - I knew how precum tasted but I had never let anyone unload his cum this way. I had considered the possibility of ordering Mark to clean me after sex, yet I wanted to be the first to try before I made him do it. I did like the taste and the sensation, and perhaps the way it took place was ideal for my first time as I think I would have gagged, had he orgasmed while being deep inside my mouth.

'You're welcome. And during your training, I reckon that you should provide similar oral service at least twice a day, regardless of our other activities.'

'Again, looking forward to, Sir.'

He reached between my thighs and laughed when his hand got soaked. 'It's flooding down there.'

'Being your slave arouses me, Sir.'

'Do I owe you any punishments, pet?'

He did and I reminded him so.

'I appreciate your honesty, so I'll let you choose the instrument of punishment.'

'I prefer the spanking, Sir. I like the personal touch.'

He spanked me fifty times, twenty-five on each cheek, and frankly I wish he could add more. Now my skin was really burning; the spanking earlier in Sylvia's bathroom was simply a caress.

'Each time you're getting punished, we will add elements. Maybe some other impact toys, maybe a plug in your bum.'

'As you see fit, Sir.'

**

It had been an exhausting day and after Luisa's oral service, my knees were getting weaker and weaker. To be fair, I had plenty ideas in my mind about her as my submissive, but it was getting late and we were both tired; after all, the one thing we had in abundance was time.

I stood up and tugged the leash. She crawled the short distance to her nightstand/chest of drawers. All the toys were kept in the top drawer, to the right. I went simple with my choices: handcuffs, ball gag, and blindfold, which was a travel sleeping mask that she had bought when she first travelled overseas. I cuffed her wrists behind her back and made her lie down on the bed, on top of her immobilised arms.

'Keep your legs spread,' I instructed her and she obeyed.

My orgasm earlier had been mind-blowing - in anticipation of what would happen upon my return, I hadn't climaxed for days, and it all came down to Luisa's mouth. Thus, I needed to regain my erection, so I decided to toy with her for a bit and went straight for her sweet puffy lips. She was absolutely flooding with juices and I scooped up some with my finger to taste. 'There's a reason I didn't have dessert today,' I told her, 'You're my dessert instead. But don't you dare cum.'

After all the training I had as her submissive, I knew exactly which buttons to push in order to make her head spin from excitement and I did exactly that. Two fingers deep inside her, moving back and forth slowly, and my tongue doing circles on her swollen clit. It didn't take long for her to plead for release - the muffled sounds she produced turned me on even further.

'You need to learn your new role,' I said and paused for a bit. 'I used to serve you with my mouth, now I'm licking you for my pleasure, and my pleasure alone.'

At first, I thought about repeating the same process once or twice again, but my body was slowly giving up too, so I proceeded to the main course. 'Bend your knees,' I said and she obliged. I teased her for a few moments, touching her puffy lips with the head and then moving back again - this led to a new round of pleading through the gag. 'You may cum freely once I start,' I told her and she relaxed.

Finally, I entered her and gave a good push so I could fill her - she twitched from excitement. I didn't want to come just yet, so I kept a slow pace, moving back completely and then pushing all the way in. Moments later, I felt her pussy clamping me inside and her body trying to cope with the excitement of her orgasm. My hands kept her pinned down on the bed and I carried on, completely ignoring her climax. After her second orgasm of the day, I saw her struggling with her restraints so I pull down her gag.

'You alright?' I asked but didn't stop pounding inside.

'Yes, Sir, more than alright,' she responded, panting, and kept her mouth open so I could gag her again.

I was almost out of breath too, so I gave it all, fucking her harder than ever before, trying to get my second orgasm of the day, which did not produce as much cum as the first, but it had the same dizzying effect for my head.

Again, I freed her mouth but now I had my knees on either side of her head. 'Keep open,' I said softly and pushed my still erect cock, covered in a combination of our juices, deep in her mouth. She used this technique, with her dildo, as a punishment while she dominated me, but she had explicitly expressed her desire to try it with the roles reversed.

'Sir, I don't know how much more I can keep my legs shut; we'll ruin the bedsheets,' she said and we both laughed.

We each took a quick shower; the small tub of her flat did not allow us any romantic bathing for two. As I came out of the bathroom, I found her wearing just a bronze-coloured satin robe and being on her knees with her hair kept in the air.

'You don't have to be collared during sleep.'

'But I want to, sir. After all, it's my training period.'

I softly chuckled and buckled the collar again around her beautiful throat, but this time not so tightly. Using my finger through the ring of her collar, I lifted her up and put my hands under her bum.

'Let's get some sleep. You need to be rested; a long day is ahead of you.'

12