The Treehouse

Story Info
First time tumble for two Fae ladies in a giant treehouse.
1.2k words
4.27
2.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Treehouse

Sunlight dappled the picnic bench under the canopy of oak and maple. Breathing in the scent of flowering blackberries, Lael observed their small but growing collection of Fair Folk with affection. Somewhere in her memories before the Long Winter, she recalled a different park, different fae, another lifetime. It was blurred by the mist of the past.

Lavender stood next to her, brown hair loose all the way to curve of her back. This time around the circle, there was more diversity than Lael had ever known in the past: Leprechauns and Flower Faeries, Jackalopes and Mycelia, Gnomes and Kitsune, Dragons and Elementals. They were all so beautiful and sundry.

A breeze tickled the hem of Lavender's skirt flirtatiously, catching Lael's attention from the corner of her eye. Although the Sidhe houses had long since dispersed into the white-out of Winter past, Lael recalled well the passions that were the hallmark of her house. Back then they had taken her in a different direction - now...?

Standing regally aside from the gathering, Lael's toes curled in the grass as the two ladies listened to the jollity of eclectic group. Sap and pine scented the warm air in the mixed forestry of their Kingdom. Summer was unspeakably beautiful here, buzzing with pollen-laden bumbles and glittering streams.

"We did this," Lael kept her voice so that only Lavender could hear. "We are doing this, growing it, we are the magic." There had been a time when their numbers were so reduced there weren't even two fae to be found in the same place, and those who remembered that time? Even fewer.

One of the younglings swiped a top hat off a Leprechaun and ran round the weathered table with it until he was bid to give back 'or else'.

"Would you like to explore that treehouse back there with me?" Lael asked.

Lavender turned her purple eyes toward Lael, mischief curling into a smile on her porcelain face, "Yeaaas, of course." She grinned.

Backing up a few slow steps at a time, Lael reached for Lavender's hand and together they turned and headed toward the woods. Laughter faded into the sound of small bells, and they came upon a felled tree trunk, its roots still cased in clotted dirt. Climbing up the side, they followed along the mossy trunk as it narrowed toward the now-broken canopy of limbs that had long-since crashed into the earth.

There among the empty branches, a nest had been woven as if by a giant wren who had gathered the snapped twigs and forest ephemera to create a cozy enclosure entered only by crawling through a smallish hole in the middle. Inside the two women tumbled, sprawling out on their backs, a fancy woven carpet beneath them.

Around them was no ordinary treehouse. This was furnished with low bookshelves and beanbags. An end-table sported a lamp made of antlers, though where it plugged in was a mystery. A desk to one side sat poised with walnut ink and parchment, ready to receive scratchings from a goose quill.

"This place is beautiful!" Lavender tucked her hands behind her head, elegant arms creating a makeshift pillow. A squirrel tight-roped along a string of colorful paper lanterns criss-crossed above them.

Lael said nothing, silently lost in her own thoughts and the building the tension between them. It wasn't that she had not heard Lavender's comment, but she had long since begun to learn that the caprice of the Fae translated in the shared world as a neurodivergence...

...the point was: she was so hyper-focused on the graceful form of Lavender so close beside her that she forgot to speak aloud. "It is." She finally responded. Her mind was having trouble suppressing recollections of Lavender blatantly flirting with her:

"...your cleavage is glorious..."

"...if you want to try that mushroom paddle out..."

"...I've never kissed a girl but I wish I could explore it..."

Lael rolled to face Lavender, letting her eyes roam over the chestnut tresses that were fanned out around her soft face. Wish granted. The thought came unbidden and she reached across the lovely form beside her, running her hand down the satin purple curve of the flower fairy's corset until her fingertips touched the flowy skirt.

She didn't ask, permission had been given over and over. Leaning down, she pressed a sudden kiss against Lavender's mouth, her teeth gently catching the lady's lower lip in a craving nibble. Quenching her thirst with kisses, Lael's fingers gathered silken skirts up one thigh, and dipped her fingers between legs smooth as cream.

Lavender exhaled, her body flushing with desire. Lael breathed it in, seizing the opportunity to press her tongue deeper as her hand slid over the naked hill in her grasp, palm applying pressure as her fingers pushed just inside the girl beneath her.

Teasing the slick edges of Lavender's slit, Lael used her companion's arousal to circle the bud hidden between delicate petals with her thumb gently. Around and around she rubbed with increasing pressure until the sensation made Lavender gasp. Then she pushed her fingers inside Lavender teasing her open, letting the wetness gather against her palm until she could enter no further.

Lael's right hand slipped into the tresses at the nape of Lavender's neck and squeezed the muscles there, gripping her hair and pulling their bodies closer. A sweet breath escaped as if a zephyr of ecstasy had been released. Lael's ample breasts pressed against the purple bodice beneath her, raspberry lips tasting their way along that refined neckline, right down to Lavender's modest curves brimming just above the top trim of her corset.

Rocking her hand, easy at first like a gentle swaying of a frond nodding into a summer breeze, Lael could feel the tension in her friend and whispered, "Just feel." She caught Lavender's angular ear in her teeth with a hint of pressure, just as her fingers curled inside of Lavender, plying pressure against her inner wall.

Lavender gasped and Lael was quick to breath it in, allowing her friend melt into the rhythmic motion between her legs, feeling the ache for release mount against her palm. Sliding a leg over and between Lavender's thighs, Lael pushed them apart just a little more, tightening her grip in the fairy's hair until she arched her back. The motion forced Lavender to open herself and Lael loved how vulnerable it made her, how completely at her mercy Lavender was with Lael's fingers inside her, thumb pressed against that sweet nexus of sensation.

With increasing fervor, Lael urged and relaxed her hand against friend, rocking against her as if to draw them one into the other until she could begin to feel Lavender's body giving in, seeking out the release that Lael held in the palm of her hand.

And she granted it, moving with the natural motion of Lavender's hips as they pressed upward, hungering for more, seeking to give in. "Cum for me, I want to feel you soak my fingers." Her words filled Lavender's mind like an incantation for orgasm and Lavender clenched at the soft carpet, as her body obeyed. Her mind flooded with pleasure, body cresting on a wave of ecstasy pulsing into her liege's hand. Lael kept the pressure between Lavender's thighs, letting her lingering there until for a moment before bringing her down ever so gently, her palm continuing to push and release in a waning massage.

When the sensation had melted her into that relaxed, dreamy state, Lael withdrew her fingers slowly and eased the silks back down. "You are so beautiful." She said quietly, her eyes roaming Lavender's face, "I want you to be mine." Leaning down, Lael placed a kiss on the flower fairy's brow.